Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,790 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:36 AM

I Want To Break Up With My Fiancee But I Don't Know How To Do It - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Want To Break Up With My Fiancee But I Don't Know How To Do It (34996 Views)

My Mom Doesn't Want Me To Marry My Fiancee Because She's 5 Years Older Than Me / My Fiancee Switches Off Her Phone Whenever She's With Me. What Should I Do? / "Came To Nigeria To Wed My Fiancee But Indonesian Girlfriend Is Pregnant" - Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Want To Break Up With My Fiancee But I Don't Know How To Do It by Orgyte: 8:43pm On May 28, 2018
i think i know the girl in question. she is fair in complexion average height, her name is G............... only daughter. u are right she is 26yrs
Re: I Want To Break Up With My Fiancee But I Don't Know How To Do It by nnaemekanwachuk(m): 8:48pm On May 28, 2018
Guy you love her and let the past be past marry her and shower her with love and care...... Don't do something you will regret for your whole life
Re: I Want To Break Up With My Fiancee But I Don't Know How To Do It by KBdownloads(m): 9:00pm On May 28, 2018
na so so small pikin dey get married left right and centre these days...smh
Re: I Want To Break Up With My Fiancee But I Don't Know How To Do It by fowlyansh181(m): 9:05pm On May 28, 2018
Mrbehave:
You can not call a man of 28yrs a kid. May be a novice in relationship since she is my first love.
dude you are a kid, you don’t know what you want. Or you knew what you wanted but just wanted to play her along
Re: I Want To Break Up With My Fiancee But I Don't Know How To Do It by Ishilove: 9:06pm On May 28, 2018
Evil and satanic men everywhere. You used 'God told me' to deceive her and your entire family. Woe betide you. Mrbehave I pray you are paid back in your own coin 109 times over.
Re: I Want To Break Up With My Fiancee But I Don't Know How To Do It by Peterosky(m): 9:13pm On May 28, 2018
Op believe me you are not yet qualified for marriage. A man who goes about listening to silly advises can't keep a home. Brother, you need to grow up and take decisions on your own. Age has nothing to do with this your stupidity. Age is only but a number and not enough reason to end a relationship cause issues of marriage is beyond age. But take this advice, you may end up marrying a woman that is not your wife. Think wisely before ending the relationship if age is your only reason. My wife is a year younger than me but we are happily married. Be careful.
Re: I Want To Break Up With My Fiancee But I Don't Know How To Do It by petux(m): 9:15pm On May 28, 2018
Ishilove:
Evil and satanic men everywhere. You used 'God told me' to deceive her and your entire family. Woe betide you. Mrbehave I pray you are paid back in your own coin 109 times over.
Lol..why so violent, Mrs??
Re: I Want To Break Up With My Fiancee But I Don't Know How To Do It by CarlosTheJackal: 9:19pm On May 28, 2018
emelda86:

Oh OK! Onye nkuzi I no remember say na lomance not xes
let's talk offline if you don't mind
Re: I Want To Break Up With My Fiancee But I Don't Know How To Do It by kambiakwa: 9:20pm On May 28, 2018
Do it anyhow
Re: I Want To Break Up With My Fiancee But I Don't Know How To Do It by zicoraads: 9:23pm On May 28, 2018
This Nairaland is depreciating my mental capacity at a terrifying pace. What kind of foolish thread is this? undecided

3 Likes

Re: I Want To Break Up With My Fiancee But I Don't Know How To Do It by zicoraads: 9:24pm On May 28, 2018
Ishilove:
embarassed angry
Re: I Want To Break Up With My Fiancee But I Don't Know How To Do It by Mcy56(f): 9:28pm On May 28, 2018
Ishilove:
Harsh!!! embarassed
Abeg tender justice with mercy, we all make mistakes at one time or the other due to our naivety.
Re: I Want To Break Up With My Fiancee But I Don't Know How To Do It by Oworock(m): 9:31pm On May 28, 2018
You should be happy with the fact that you are 2 years older than him.

Am exactly a year older than my partner and I have heard what you are saying many times from now and I have never regret having her.

So I will advise you to sit down and then take a deep thought on why and who you really want in marriage.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Break Up With My Fiancee But I Don't Know How To Do It by readyornot: 9:50pm On May 28, 2018
You were seeing her through love colored glasses before. Who smashed the glasses bro? Now you no longer see a princess instead it's a frog you see.

Haven't you heard "Thou shall not take the name of the Lord in vain?"
Don't let God arrange thunder on your behalf. Go back & look for those love colored glasses & quietly wear them again.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Break Up With My Fiancee But I Don't Know How To Do It by lovelybugs(f): 9:52pm On May 28, 2018
My problem is not even the fact that op doesn't like older women or that he doesn't have any love for her, my problem is knowing fully well that you hate those attributed and you don't have any love for her, what demon possessed you to not only date her but propose to her? undecided

1 Like

Re: I Want To Break Up With My Fiancee But I Don't Know How To Do It by johnnyandy7(m): 10:06pm On May 28, 2018
"He who puts a hand to the plow and looks back is not fit for the kingdom."

No going back bruh, u must do. grin grin grin
Re: I Want To Break Up With My Fiancee But I Don't Know How To Do It by johnnyandy7(m): 10:10pm On May 28, 2018
That is a useless excuse. Shakira is 10 years older than Pique. Meghan is 2 years older than Prince Harry.
Re: I Want To Break Up With My Fiancee But I Don't Know How To Do It by Onisokuso1(m): 10:11pm On May 28, 2018
Mrbehave:
Thank you, but I wanted to lie about genotype how do you see?

U are the no 1 fool I have seen on nairaland . So because some people discouraged u from your babe all because u are 2 years older ! shocked really ?

U are still a kid . Please grow up . And good u don't go ahead coz u can't handle a relationship . Pls wait till u are 40 . They say a fool at 40 is a fool forever . If at 40 u are still not mature enough then pls go back to kindergarten and start again .

U just wasted the life of that girl and want to shatter her heart . And u think there is no time for pay back ? Karma is just at the corner eyeing and waiting for u . angry

U see that lady u will end up with . Be older than her by 8 years , but u will likely see the result of what listening to side talks will cause u and them those u have listened to will live u alone with ur problem to face it all alone angry

A kid is just about to go searching for another kid to marry angry continue sir . I hail u .

Go and write it down . U will later seek for this girl and it will be too late . U will wish u never went astray but it will be too late coz she will be very happily married by then and u will be faced with the trouble alone which your youngie has put u in angry

Just screen munch this and save it somewhere and put it in ur diary for reminder . angry

Say Onisokuso1 siad so
Re: I Want To Break Up With My Fiancee But I Don't Know How To Do It by lereinter(m): 10:26pm On May 28, 2018
just say u ve met a new gal
shikena
Re: I Want To Break Up With My Fiancee But I Don't Know How To Do It by Burgerlomo: 10:41pm On May 28, 2018
Eat garlic and locusts beans whenever you want to kiss her and thank me later grin
Re: I Want To Break Up With My Fiancee But I Don't Know How To Do It by JVgal(f): 11:25pm On May 28, 2018
And d award for the most childish and immature man goes to......
Re: I Want To Break Up With My Fiancee But I Don't Know How To Do It by myke92(m): 11:44pm On May 28, 2018
Wow, the combo of advice being rolled out here is enough to bury the OP in the cemetery of Confusion,
@ OP, there are only 2 things involved here, it's either you marry her or you don't...

Either way, there's a probability you'll REGRET whichever action you decide to take.

If you marry her, it's obviously out of pity, which you'll most definitely REGRET later.

If you don't marry her, you could also eventually REGRET it, if you end up with the wrong lady.

Now, it's left for you to choose which REGRET you would prefer. sad

1 Like

Re: I Want To Break Up With My Fiancee But I Don't Know How To Do It by MunorAnne(f): 12:04am On May 29, 2018
From your write up, it is obvious you thrive on other people's opinion. I mean there is nothing showing you are making that decision based on your own reasoning.
My advice for you: grow up man! Use your brain, do not leave it idle
Re: I Want To Break Up With My Fiancee But I Don't Know How To Do It by saasala(m): 12:46am On May 29, 2018
Mrbehave:
My relationship with her is one and a half year and we are to get married by the end of this year. The problem here is that am only two years older than her which so many people complained that the age gap is too small that she will get older than me very soon, infact some thought that she is older than me.Our height are thesame and we are not short.

The man who married her friend who is two years younger than her is five years older than me.The boy friends of all her mates and friends are much older than I am.

My uncle who is a pastor advised me that he doesn't want me to be involved in extra marital affairs base on the fact that my fiancee will grow older than me and might loose interest in sex due to aging.

The problem here is that I engaged her early this year but right now I don't have single love for her that even when I travelled I don't want to come back soon cos i never missed her.This my fiancee started a relationship with a guy at the age of 15.The guy deflowered her at teen age, promised her marriage and dumped her after 8 years of being with her and married another girl and now is me her dreamed man who wants to leave her again, so difficult.I have never had sex with her, was only involved in a French kiss with her and sucking of her boobs.

When I started friending her I told my family that it was GOD who spoke to me to friend her just to gain there approval, can you see the confusion here? We live in thesame street with her just three houses between my house and hers and her mother advised that we should never let anything come between us as it may affect the both families due to the closeness.

So many were happy for her for finding me as I am the right man according to them since I have never been laid and I am 28.

I don't just know what happened I felt unattracted to her and lost interest in her and this has been happening for 8 months now but I hid it because seeing what happened in her past relationship I became afraid.

I cried and cried, prayed to GOD to make her loose interest in me but to no avail.The dowry will be paid this month, I don't like it but my hands are tied.

During the engagement my pastor and church elders were present and they endorsed it.

I don't have any problem with her just the issue of age and zero love that I have for her. She fainted several time because of her last break up, hmm am afraid.Please am tired I want a break up but I don't know how.

You are a mad man.....And may Sango thunder strike you
Re: I Want To Break Up With My Fiancee But I Don't Know How To Do It by Royle2014(m): 12:54am On May 29, 2018
LeHMaR:
Choi, this one weak me. I understand your plight. But my guy you've to come up with a plan on how to leave her, at least it's always better than divorce... Abi, you want to swim in marital affair from the onset of you marriage...
Think of a good lie, you know her better than i do, create an excuse that she will have to believe... But i pity her shaa
Fake a conversation promising love to another girl on chat... Mske sure you intentionally make her see it
Re: I Want To Break Up With My Fiancee But I Don't Know How To Do It by LeHMaR(m): 12:57am On May 29, 2018
Royle2014:

Fake a conversation promising love to another girl on chat... Mske sure you intentionally make her see it
And i thought i was a bad guy..
Re: I Want To Break Up With My Fiancee But I Don't Know How To Do It by sweetilicious(f): 4:33am On May 29, 2018
kimbraa:
So many kids in relationships. Look at your narrative and judge yourself. You'll be saving that girl a lot if you don't marry her. See your mouth like "I'm two years older than her". The truth of the matter is, you're not matured yet, age is only but a number and you've never loved her. Maybe you were infatuated. Some women are older than their husband and they're doing very well in their respective marriages.
Exactly.Age gap? People are not even checking the fact there is a possibility they might die before they get old.
Re: I Want To Break Up With My Fiancee But I Don't Know How To Do It by sweetilicious(f): 4:39am On May 29, 2018
LeHMaR:
Choi, this one weak me. I understand your plight. But my guy you've to come up with a plan on how to leave her, at least it's always better than divorce... Abi, you want to swim in marital affair from the onset of you marriage...
Think of a good lie, you know her better than i do, create an excuse that she will have to believe... But i pity her shaa
Exactly why people suffer after wedding. You leave a soulmate God linked to you? We do our will without allowing God's will.His priorities are wrong.He should leave the lady abeg.She will definitely suffer bringing up a boy into a man.She needs a man to love her and not for her to train.
Re: I Want To Break Up With My Fiancee But I Don't Know How To Do It by nnamdiosu(m): 6:27am On May 29, 2018
Mrbehave:
Thank you aunty. So whats the way out?

Bro its well.
Truth is...its better you hurt her now, than hurt her later...forever.
Marriage isn't what you hope it will better.....its either a second hell or second heaven.

Before you read my suggestions below, please be sure that this is what you want. And not because your pastor uncle said some rubbish. Rubbish because it isn't entirely true.
Make sure someone isn't playing mind games with you. Are you sure you REALLY want out. If your answer is yes...read on. Else....exit and ignore my advises below.

1. Put it in mind that relationship with her family will be destroyed . that is non negotiable. In fact....ensure that you move out of the area after breaking the news to her.

2. Don't be hard on your self. Every human being has the right to end any relationship. Your peace is paramount. You didn't sign a blood oath to marry anyone.

3. Break the news to your family first. Cos when whahala starts, you'll need them to hide, and protect you. (You'll understand what I mean when you get to this stage)

4. Ensure you break the news to her with first aid instruments around. Shebi you said she fainted before.

5. Tell her fave to face. If you feel its hard to do so.....then imagine how harder it would be to her.

Lastly, just commit it all into Gods hand. And learn from this experience. Don't blame yourself....but caution yourself well well.
DONT EVER LIE ON GOD'S HEAD THAT HE SPOKE TO YOU TO MARRY SOMEONE. angry angry MAYBE THATS WHY HE DIDNT ANSWER YOU WHEN YOU RAN TO HIM TO 'BREAK UP ' FOR YOU.
be frank and honest. Even people that don't know God and never use his name to propose have lasting and happy marriages than others who prophesies and spoke in tongues while proposing.

Marriage success isn't based on your spirituality but your heart, maturity and tolerance.

Ensure you eat bellyful too when you break the news to her. You might need the energy to run for your life afterwards. smiley
Don't worry, its gonna all right

1 Like

Re: I Want To Break Up With My Fiancee But I Don't Know How To Do It by adebayo3449(m): 6:41am On May 29, 2018
CarlosTheJackal:
tongue tongue

I heard virgin boys gat big pimples because they ve not ..... Before. I still believe the story because it sounds funnier than anything science tells me
That is a lie.
This things leave the body naturally after sometimes while sleeping.
Re: I Want To Break Up With My Fiancee But I Don't Know How To Do It by owillowill: 7:25am On May 29, 2018
I fear for this generation.
First, this your relationship is built on lie "God told me" when HE has not spoken to you. You think HE will back you up on lie (Fellowship Leader) you should know better. Fellowship involved in sexual acts...Bro both of you need to ask for forgiveness from GOD.

Go back to GOD sincerely and ask Him to lead you, teach you and guide you on this matter. Instead of making another mistake with your. human wisdom. Be wise. Curse of your lie will keep you in the mistake loop until you break off. Even if you break up from her. The curse of lie will still continue even in your new relationship: you'll keep lying and lying

Go back to GOD
Re: I Want To Break Up With My Fiancee But I Don't Know How To Do It by emelda86(f): 7:35am On May 29, 2018
CarlosTheJackal:
let's talk offline if you don't mind

Oya na let's go there tongue

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Why Do Guys Want To 'do' Before They Say 'I Do'? / Single Reason Why Many Men Are Afraid To Invest In A Lady / My Beautiful Girlfriend End Our 5 Years Relationship Because my Career Pursuit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.