Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,142 members, 7,815,001 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:21 AM

I Want To Break Up With My Fiancee But I Don't Know How To Do It - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Want To Break Up With My Fiancee But I Don't Know How To Do It (34979 Views)

My Mom Doesn't Want Me To Marry My Fiancee Because She's 5 Years Older Than Me / My Fiancee Switches Off Her Phone Whenever She's With Me. What Should I Do? / "Came To Nigeria To Wed My Fiancee But Indonesian Girlfriend Is Pregnant" - Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Want To Break Up With My Fiancee But I Don't Know How To Do It by PrincessB1(f): 3:22pm On May 28, 2018
samyfreshsmooth:

oga read op's post again and come back to tell me if you saw where he mentioned he's 28 undecided
He actually mentioned it that his age was 28 in the post.

Just go back to the first page and read the the post slowly, you will see it.
Re: I Want To Break Up With My Fiancee But I Don't Know How To Do It by Macon1212: 3:24pm On May 28, 2018
Did you ever loved her in the first place? If you do pray to God to restore the love if not pray to God for her love to come to your heart. Believe me you would grow love for her when you married. Check once again with God if is His will for your life. Forget about the age and losing interest in sex in no while, women love sex more than men as they age. Think very well before you break up it can cause you things substantial in future that you may live to regret.
Re: I Want To Break Up With My Fiancee But I Don't Know How To Do It by stillseth: 3:25pm On May 28, 2018
Mrbehave:
Thank you, but I wanted to lie about genotype how do you see?

that one sef make sense...
Re: I Want To Break Up With My Fiancee But I Don't Know How To Do It by samyfreshsmooth(m): 3:26pm On May 28, 2018
MelaninQueen:

He said it.himself that he's 28 and she's 26. Check the first or second page

yeah...............he did say he was 28 when kimbra asked him but i didnt see that at first cos i got the mention while i was reading another thread

and i replied him immediately without reading the comments after which he told me she's 26 in reply to the question i asked
Re: I Want To Break Up With My Fiancee But I Don't Know How To Do It by teblu(m): 3:26pm On May 28, 2018
First and fore most your pastor is wrong to have told you what he said. He should know that age is nothing but a number. Secondly, if you are taking this decision because of what people or friends are saying then you are the greatest fool ever (no offence meant). If you go by what people say, you will ever leave to regret it. So just follow your heart.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Break Up With My Fiancee But I Don't Know How To Do It by samyfreshsmooth(m): 3:29pm On May 28, 2018
PrincessB1:
He actually mentioned it that his age was 28 in the post.

Just go back to the first page and read the the post slowly, you will see it.

oh yeah..................just saw it (and i didnt have to read it "slowly" before i did )

perharps i failed to see it last night when i first saw the post or he editted his post

anyways thanks
Re: I Want To Break Up With My Fiancee But I Don't Know How To Do It by Damiprince14(m): 3:30pm On May 28, 2018
Hmm I can't believe this can come out from your Mouth...

Please let me ask you questions, Who do you want to marry the Girl you date for 2years ..?
grin
Please just don't hear waiting people talk and and Continue with your relationship..

God bless your relationship smiley grin[sup][/sup]
Re: I Want To Break Up With My Fiancee But I Don't Know How To Do It by victorian(f): 3:30pm On May 28, 2018
Mrbehave, you can breakup with her if that's what will give u peace of mind. But remember the tears she will cry on top of this breakup and trust me, she will end up cursing you.
And such curses go a long way.

Later after many years of searching for that soul mate, u will remember what have typed here. Karma is real. It's no child's play.
So do what u like. Best of luck.
Re: I Want To Break Up With My Fiancee But I Don't Know How To Do It by cliqtips: 3:31pm On May 28, 2018
Maybe you need glasses

Anyways, I'll help a brother
"So many were happy for her for finding me as I am the right man according to them since I have never been laid and I am 28."

samyfreshsmooth:

oga read op's post again and come back to tell me if you saw where he mentioned he's 28 undecided
Re: I Want To Break Up With My Fiancee But I Don't Know How To Do It by edrys(m): 3:31pm On May 28, 2018
Mrbehave:
My relationship with her is one and a half year and we are to get married by the end of this year. The problem here is that am only two years older than her which so many people complained that the age gap is too small that she will get older than me very soon, infact some thought that she is older than me.Our height are thesame and we are not short.

The man who married her friend who is two years younger than her is five years older than me.The boy friends of all her mates and friends are much older than I am.

My uncle who is a pastor advised me that he doesn't want me to be involved in extra marital affairs base on the fact that my fiancee will grow older than me and might loose interest in sex due to aging.

I cried and cried, prayed to GOD to make her loose interest in me but to no avail.The dowry will be paid this month, I don't like it but my hands are tied.

During the engagement my pastor and church elders were present and they endorsed it.

I don't have any problem with her just the issue of age and zero love that I have for her. She fainted several time because of her last break up, hmm am afraid.Please am tired I want a break up but I don't know how.
Re: I Want To Break Up With My Fiancee But I Don't Know How To Do It by CsRockefeller(m): 3:33pm On May 28, 2018
Nymeria247:
Dear OP, there is no correct way of breaking up a relationship. It is commendable that you are worried about her feelings but that should not stop you from doing what you have made up your mind to do. Start by avoiding her, stop calling and chatting her. Stay away from anywhere that she will see you. If she is not sharp enough to read between the lines; send her a text that you need some time away from her to review your life. it is okay that you don't love her enough to marry her and grow old with her. Any relationship built on pity and emotional blackmail is bound to hit the rocks eventually. Better now than later. I suggest you summon courage and call off the relationship as quickly as possible. Do not base your happiness on the opinion of your church, your pastor or anyone...Time heals ALL wounds. Good luck.
what is wrong with a relationship based on pity? it should be based on love right? so whats love? Go back to the book of Corithtians, read it, then read about God promising to send "a Saviour" everything is based on mercy, which we have now turned to the word pity. In Exodus, the Bible recalled God looked on the people of isreal and had pity on them, wasnt it the reason he sent Moses? The ten lepers shouted "son of David have pity/mercy on us" many times pity was used to describe the love jesus had for the people. There is nothing wrong in marrying someone because of pity, it shows strength, it shows that one is able to have compassion and use that innermost part of his soul to accept someone who is in distress.

God had pity on his people, his relationship with them hasnt changed, that same God is love, and has commanded us to Love.

if you loose your sense of empathy in your relationship, with your spouse or family, thats the day your soul begins to die.

you all dont want to marry out of pity but you want to marry out of beauty, money, fame and success. Nonesense.

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Break Up With My Fiancee But I Don't Know How To Do It by samyfreshsmooth(m): 3:35pm On May 28, 2018
cliqtips:
Maybe you need glasses

Anyways, I'll help a brother
"So many were happy for her for finding me as I am the right man according to them since I have never been laid and I am 28."

ok

do you need your award now undecided
Re: I Want To Break Up With My Fiancee But I Don't Know How To Do It by mcsnup: 3:35pm On May 28, 2018
I probably should settle for reading. Virtue is lost, and the world Is fatten with the breast of selfishness and drunk with the wine of wickedness. Sincerely you are a child in everything except for age, and much is not your fault that you lack understanding. Love is not sensation, it's a choice, what you choose to love will become greatly attractive to you, unlike sensation, when the lights are out and the music stops then the party is over and then comes divorce and other social vice. Love does not do what it feels, it does what is needed. Where there is a need, love acts sacrificially. You proposed to her in selfishness and now for selfish reasons you want to call of the wedding. You are a church leader and you don't even have the slightest incline of what the bible teaches about marriage. Now the best plan you could come up with is to run away from everyone even your family till she is married. My guy you have a lot of apologies and growing up to do. You probably should call of the wedding to avail you time to re-access yourself and save everyone from future shame. Do your best to remain in the relationship if she still wants in, forget everything you have been told, learn to love her for everything that she is and everything that she is not. Pray that God would teach you to love her more daily, study the scripture to understand you role as the head of the family and her role as your deputy. Your role to your future kids and your role to the community at large. My brother May God guide you

1 Like

Re: I Want To Break Up With My Fiancee But I Don't Know How To Do It by xtervaganza(m): 3:37pm On May 28, 2018
Mrbehave:
My relationship with her is one and a half year and we are to get married by the end of this year. The problem here is that am only two years older than her which so many people complained that the age gap is too small that she will get older than me very soon, infact some thought that she is older than me.Our height are thesame and we are not short.

The man who married her friend who is two years younger than her is five years older than me.The boy friends of all her mates and friends are much older than I am.

My uncle who is a pastor advised me that he doesn't want me to be involved in extra marital affairs base on the fact that my fiancee will grow older than me and might loose interest in sex due to aging.

The problem here is that I engaged her early this year but right now I don't have single love for her that even when I travelled I don't want to come back soon cos i never missed her.This my fiancee started a relationship with a guy at the age of 15.The guy deflowered her at teen age, promised her marriage and dumped her after 8 years of being with her and married another girl and now is me her dreamed man who wants to leave her again, so difficult.I have never had sex with her, was only involved in a French kiss with her and sucking of her boobs.

When I started friending her I told my family that it was GOD who spoke to me to friend her just to gain there approval, can you see the confusion here? We live in thesame street with her just three houses between my house and hers and her mother advised that we should never let anything come between us as it may affect the both families due to the closeness.

So many were happy for her for finding me as I am the right man according to them since I have never been laid and I am 28.

I don't just know what happened I felt unattracted to her and lost interest in her and this has been happening for 8 months now but I hid it because seeing what happened in her past relationship I became afraid.

I cried and cried, prayed to GOD to make her loose interest in me but to no avail.The dowry will be paid this month, I don't like it but my hands are tied.

During the engagement my pastor and church elders were present and they endorsed it.

I don't have any problem with her just the issue of age and zero love that I have for her. She fainted several time because of her last break up, hmm am afraid.Please am tired I want a break up but I don't know how.
if you lose a good woman because of senseless issue like age you may live the rest of your lives with regret.

And trust me, you can grow to love her much than anybody. Just be sure she's a good person in and out.

I'm not your friend, family or mate, but if within you, you're very sure she's a very good lady I'll advise you proceed with the wedding. You'll remember this comment and be glad you took

3 Likes

Re: I Want To Break Up With My Fiancee But I Don't Know How To Do It by PrincessB1(f): 3:38pm On May 28, 2018
samyfreshsmooth:

oh yeah..................just saw it (and i didnt have to read it "slowly" before i did )

perharps i failed to see it last night when i first saw the post or he editted his post

anyways thanks
Lolz, yeah he might have edited the stuff.

You're welcome

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Want To Break Up With My Fiancee But I Don't Know How To Do It by cliqtips: 3:40pm On May 28, 2018
You can keep it please... instead of you to say common Thank you!
samyfreshsmooth:

ok

do you need your award now undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Want To Break Up With My Fiancee But I Don't Know How To Do It by Mcy56(f): 3:40pm On May 28, 2018
samyfreshsmooth:
ok do you need your award now undecided
Young man, always learn to take to correction in order to improve on your knowledge and increase in wisdom. Insulting people wouldnt help you.
#My50CentOpinion#

1 Like

Re: I Want To Break Up With My Fiancee But I Don't Know How To Do It by leo1234(m): 3:41pm On May 28, 2018
CarlosTheJackal:
You don't even knw what marriage means. I pity the girl because she is about to make the biggest mistake of her life.

I can imagine how big your pimples are because at 28 ypu are still a virgin

What is the relationship between been a virgin at 28 and big pimples?
Re: I Want To Break Up With My Fiancee But I Don't Know How To Do It by Nwogeh: 3:44pm On May 28, 2018
There is no guarantee that any marriage will be heaven on earth, but small age difference like this can never be a problem in marriage. The truth is that you stopped feeling for her due to what you constantly listened to.....after all your pastor told you, so you took it as sacrosant. Mtchewww, who pastor useless advice hep. If it was the girl saying this, no problem but the fact is that, this thing you call love now is not the kind of love that keeps marriage, this dating love naturally evolves to something more tangible when the real deal starts so don't even use your present feeling as a yardstick. All you need to think of is what exactly has been keeping the relationship going....if it is her character then marry her on that basis because your home will last......allow you mind to tell you whether you actually hate this girl for any genuine reason order than age gap....if no other reason, then you have no reason to live her.
Paraventure you live this girl, don't think she will die, no she will never die.....but believe me, nature has a way of compensating people who are disappointed for no good reason....MARK THIS DAY, HER MARRIAGE WILL BE BETTER THAN YOURS AND YOU WILL FOREVER REGRET NOT MARRYING HER. I am not laying curse on you but i have seen karma work wonders, to you now, you hold the yam and the knife but the world is like a fan....when it turns against you because of this silly and irresponsible action you are about to take, remember this day that somebody yold you that you will cry more for leaving her later...Best of luck.

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Break Up With My Fiancee But I Don't Know How To Do It by samyfreshsmooth(m): 3:47pm On May 28, 2018
Mcy56:

Young man, always learn to take correction to improve on your knowledge and increase in wisdom. Insulting people wouldnt help you.
#My50CentOpinion#

and when the correction was not given in the right way nkor?............. undecided

and when, how, where did i insult anyone "old woman" ? undecided

abeg carry you and your 50 Cent opinion comot from my mention jareh undecided
Re: I Want To Break Up With My Fiancee But I Don't Know How To Do It by blazesam(m): 3:49pm On May 28, 2018
But we were not the one's that asked you to fall inlove.
Re: I Want To Break Up With My Fiancee But I Don't Know How To Do It by samyfreshsmooth(m): 3:50pm On May 28, 2018
cliqtips:
You can keep it please... instead of you to say common Thank you!

why you no tell me say na "thank you" you dey find since undecided

oya THANK YOU SIR!!!

happy now?
Re: I Want To Break Up With My Fiancee But I Don't Know How To Do It by Mcy56(f): 3:50pm On May 28, 2018
samyfreshsmooth:
and when the correction was not given in the right way nkor?............. undecided
and when, how, where did i insult anyone "old woman" ? undecided abeg carry you and your 50 Cent opinion comot from my mention jareh undecided
I laughed in Spanish. cheesy cheesy

Your mouth ehn! SMH!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Want To Break Up With My Fiancee But I Don't Know How To Do It by chical: 3:52pm On May 28, 2018
I couldn't even read through.... Too much flimsy excuses
Re: I Want To Break Up With My Fiancee But I Don't Know How To Do It by samyfreshsmooth(m): 3:53pm On May 28, 2018
Mcy56:
I laughed in Spanish. cheesy cheesy

K
Re: I Want To Break Up With My Fiancee But I Don't Know How To Do It by cliqtips: 3:56pm On May 28, 2018
Lol... you'll cause a lady headache...

samyfreshsmooth:

why you no tell me say na "thank you" you dey find since undecided

oya THANK YOU SIR!!!

happy now?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Want To Break Up With My Fiancee But I Don't Know How To Do It by Nobody: 3:59pm On May 28, 2018
kimbraa:
So many kids in relationships. Look at your narrative and judge yourself. You'll be saving that girl a lot if you don't marry her. See your mouth like "I'm two years older than her". The truth of the matter is, you're not matured yet, age is only but a number and you've never loved her. Maybe you were infatuated. Some women are older than their husband and they're doing very well in their respective marriages.

so these gurl can talk like these,, kimbra our sista no worry just donnt bring ur relationship case here,, i know yu do childabuse & under age tinz ..
Re: I Want To Break Up With My Fiancee But I Don't Know How To Do It by Nwogeh: 3:59pm On May 28, 2018
xtervaganza:
if you lose a good woman because of senseless issue like age you may live the rest of your lives with regret.

And trust me, you can grow to love her much than anybody. Just be sure she's a good person in and out.

I'm not your friend, family or mate, but if within you, you're very sure she's a very good lady I'll advise you proceed with the wedding. You'll remember this comment and be glad you took

You just said it all, i guess you are married or you have a lot of exposures. If he leaves this girl just because of age, he will ever live to regret it.
Re: I Want To Break Up With My Fiancee But I Don't Know How To Do It by samyfreshsmooth(m): 4:01pm On May 28, 2018
PrincessB1:
Lolz, yeah he might have edited the stuff.

You're welcome

yeah............he did (which i'm 85% certain of)

i went back to that page and saw 4 diff people also asked the same question

he probably decided to add it so he doesnt get asked again grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Want To Break Up With My Fiancee But I Don't Know How To Do It by betty616(f): 4:05pm On May 28, 2018
children everywhere. I wish she can come read this rubbish you typed so that she can actually make the decision herself and save herself the stress of marrying a kid like you who will always listen to third parties even in marriage. It is better you let her go than make her marriage life unbearable for her considering the fact that you will listen to everything every Tom, Dick and Harry says

1 Like

Re: I Want To Break Up With My Fiancee But I Don't Know How To Do It by PrincessB1(f): 4:05pm On May 28, 2018
samyfreshsmooth:

yeah............he did (which i'm 85% certain of)

i went back to that page and saw 4 diff people also asked the same question

he probably decided to add it so he doesnt get asked again grin
Alright cool
Re: I Want To Break Up With My Fiancee But I Don't Know How To Do It by Pharmchy: 4:09pm On May 28, 2018
Mr Op please can u give me that girl's number. I think I like her.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

How Can You Tell If A Man Has A Big Penïs? / My Fiancee Stopped Talking To Me Because She Needed A ₦‎3 Million Wedding / A Thorn in the Flesh 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.