Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,608 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:05 PM

I Want To Break Up With My Fiancee But I Don't Know How To Do It - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Want To Break Up With My Fiancee But I Don't Know How To Do It (35008 Views)

My Mom Doesn't Want Me To Marry My Fiancee Because She's 5 Years Older Than Me / My Fiancee Switches Off Her Phone Whenever She's With Me. What Should I Do? / "Came To Nigeria To Wed My Fiancee But Indonesian Girlfriend Is Pregnant" - Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Want To Break Up With My Fiancee But I Don't Know How To Do It by Esthered: 4:11pm On May 28, 2018
Please why did you lie against the Holy-Spirit in the name of been spoken to? You are 28 doesn't mean you're mature but just older. You no longer love her because she'll age faster, meaning you never loved her in the first place. You may destroy your next relationship based on people's opinion. What's the guarantee that even if she's younger, you wouldn't look outside. Guy abeg grow up first.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Break Up With My Fiancee But I Don't Know How To Do It by datizy(f): 4:11pm On May 28, 2018
Truth is, this narrative I just read is really funny. grin grin grin
When I laff finish, if time still dey, then I go comment but for now grin grin grin
I mean, what is this? Even you sef never mature enough for marriage. Smh
Re: I Want To Break Up With My Fiancee But I Don't Know How To Do It by janejive(f): 4:13pm On May 28, 2018
Mrbehave:
My relationship with her is one and a half year and we are to get married by the end of this year. The problem here is that am only two years older than her which so many people complained that the age gap is too small that she will get older than me very soon, infact some thought that she is older than me.Our height are thesame and we are not short.

The man who married her friend who is two years younger than her is five years older than me.The boy friends of all her mates and friends are much older than I am.

My uncle who is a pastor advised me that he doesn't want me to be involved in extra marital affairs base on the fact that my fiancee will grow older than me and might loose interest in sex due to aging.

The problem here is that I engaged her early this year but right now I don't have single love for her that even when I travelled I don't want to come back soon cos i never missed her.This my fiancee started a relationship with a guy at the age of 15.The guy deflowered her at teen age, promised her marriage and dumped her after 8 years of being with her and married another girl and now is me her dreamed man who wants to leave her again, so difficult.I have never had sex with her, was only involved in a French kiss with her and sucking of her boobs.

When I started friending her I told my family that it was GOD who spoke to me to friend her just to gain there approval, can you see the confusion here? We live in thesame street with her just three houses between my house and hers and her mother advised that we should never let anything come between us as it may affect the both families due to the closeness.

So many were happy for her for finding me as I am the right man according to them since I have never been laid and I am 28.

I don't just know what happened I felt unattracted to her and lost interest in her and this has been happening for 8 months now but I hid it because seeing what happened in her past relationship I became afraid.

I cried and cried, prayed to GOD to make her loose interest in me but to no avail.The dowry will be paid this month, I don't like it but my hands are tied.

During the engagement my pastor and church elders were present and they endorsed it.

I don't have any problem with her just the issue of age and zero love that I have for her. She fainted several time because of her last break up, hmm am afraid.Please am tired I want a break up but I don't know how.

My friend shut up there you don't love her, you are only looking for silly reasons to break up with her. She will do better with out you, Mr. Immature!

1 Like

Re: I Want To Break Up With My Fiancee But I Don't Know How To Do It by stephens2012(m): 4:13pm On May 28, 2018
Op let me save u d stress. Give me the number of d girl and i will help you tell her dat u r nt interested. Its free of charge too. U can thank me later.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Break Up With My Fiancee But I Don't Know How To Do It by samyfreshsmooth(m): 4:14pm On May 28, 2018
PrincessB1:
Alright cool

OK cool
Re: I Want To Break Up With My Fiancee But I Don't Know How To Do It by kushme: 4:27pm On May 28, 2018
Mrbehave:
Thank you aunty. So whats the way out?

If were you.. I would take the aunt's advice.. I know she's tryin' to shame you to "man up" so that you can become miserable in marriage.. Tell your people that you lack the mental/psychological maturity.. you are impotent.. you want to be a monk or priest...

Afterall. you used GOD to lie in the first place... Just continue...

1 Like

Re: I Want To Break Up With My Fiancee But I Don't Know How To Do It by MPESA(m): 4:32pm On May 28, 2018
Mrbehave:
I wanted to delay it but My mum pushed me and I cant say no since I said it was GOD who spoke to me to go the first time. Am thinking of quitting my job, run away to a place where nobody knows not even my parents and come back after she is married.
So no be God that really tell you that before? Abi na your village people voice you go hear come mistakenly am for the VOICE OF THE LIVING GOD ,FIRSTLY RATIFY THE ACTUAL VOICE THAT TOLD YOU THAT SHE'S WAS THE ONE AT FIRST TIME.
2 ) TWO YEARS IS NOT A BAD DIFFERENTS FOR YOU IT ALL DEPENDS ON WHAT YOU REALLY WANT AND THE KIND OF WOMAN YOU WILL LIKE TO SPEND THE REST OF YOUR YEARS WITH
3) MARRIAGE IS ALL ABOUT HAPPINESS AND REST OF MIND IF SHE REALLY FIT IN THAT AREA I WILL GLADLY ADVICE YOU TO STICK WITH HER THAN TO LOOK FOR SLAY AND DRAMA QUEEN THAT YOU WILL DEFINITELY LIVE TO REGRET ON THE LONG RUN.
PLS DON'T QUIT YOUR JOB AND RUN AWAY BECAUSE WHAT COMES TO MAN ALWAYS MAKES MAN.
SHALOM.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Break Up With My Fiancee But I Don't Know How To Do It by Simbrixton(m): 4:36pm On May 28, 2018
If OP was female and reverse was the case most of the girls calling OP immature would be supportive and a few guys would be sympathetic OP would likely have commitment issues but what i can say is take your time dont rush if you have to break up please do

A lot of great men had commitment issues like George Clooney, Nzeogwu and much more if it takes u till u are 40 please be patient marriage na lifetime thing o just check urself and develop urself dere is no way u wont feel guilty but you need to be selfish that is one trick some women have mastered if na dem
Re: I Want To Break Up With My Fiancee But I Don't Know How To Do It by jaychubi: 4:37pm On May 28, 2018
Mrbehave:
My relationship with her is one and a half year and we are to get married by the end of this year. The problem here is that am only two years older than her which so many people complained that the age gap is too small that she will get older than me very soon, infact some thought that she is older than me.Our height are thesame and we are not short.

The man who married her friend who is two years younger than her is five years older than me.The boy friends of all her mates and friends are much older than I am.

My uncle who is a pastor advised me that he doesn't want me to be involved in extra marital affairs base on the fact that my fiancee will grow older than me and might loose interest in sex due to aging.

The problem here is that I engaged her early this year but right now I don't have single love for her that even when I travelled I don't want to come back soon cos i never missed her.This my fiancee started a relationship with a guy at the age of 15.The guy deflowered her at teen age, promised her marriage and dumped her after 8 years of being with her and married another girl and now is me her dreamed man who wants to leave her again, so difficult.I have never had sex with her, was only involved in a French kiss with her and sucking of her boobs.

When I started friending her I told my family that it was GOD who spoke to me to friend her just to gain there approval, can you see the confusion here? We live in thesame street with her just three houses between my house and hers and her mother advised that we should never let anything come between us as it may affect the both families due to the closeness.

So many were happy for her for finding me as I am the right man according to them since I have never been laid and I am 28.

I don't just know what happened I felt unattracted to her and lost interest in her and this has been happening for 8 months now but I hid it because seeing what happened in her past relationship I became afraid.

I cried and cried, prayed to GOD to make her loose interest in me but to no avail.The dowry will be paid this month, I don't like it but my hands are tied.

During the engagement my pastor and church elders were present and they endorsed it.

I don't have any problem with her just the issue of age and zero love that I have for her. She fainted several time because of her last break up, hmm am afraid.Please am tired I want a break up but I don't know how.

D age should not be a serious issue

Are u attracted to her at all? Does she turn u on if yes then go ahead u will develop love for her if she loves n respects u.

Love is not just a feeling but a decision to commit

1 Like

Re: I Want To Break Up With My Fiancee But I Don't Know How To Do It by Lektu3(m): 4:42pm On May 28, 2018
that what happen when u lie against jah
Re: I Want To Break Up With My Fiancee But I Don't Know How To Do It by Lakeshore0424: 4:44pm On May 28, 2018
Just take the bold step and let her know she would have to understand because if u keep ongoing with this relationship u might just create a greater damage.

MS ADVANCE EXCEL FOR BUSINESS & OFFICE PROFESSIONALS
INTRODUCTION
This hands-on training course has been specifically designed to assist you in simplifying and speeding up the task you perform with MS Excel every day.
In this class, you will discover how to refine and improve spreadsheet that you work with to get the most out of MS Excel and save loads of time. We will show, step-by-step, some practical ways to work with spreadsheets, sort and validate data, take control of your work quality by learning how to create your own template, toolbars and styles. Become a whiz with auto-filling, auto-summing and other time-saving functions.
Take this opportunity to learn easy ways to create and automate spreadsheets - which will save you time while increasing the quality and usability of the information you are preparing. This will also result in you being able to source and provide key information for yourself and your manager.

Lakeshore
Lagos, Nigeria.
+234(0)702 637 0424
Alt. Email: info@lakeshoreintegrated.com
www.lakeshoreintegrated.com
…Empowerment Through Technology | Solutions
Re: I Want To Break Up With My Fiancee But I Don't Know How To Do It by rickyboss333: 4:45pm On May 28, 2018
kimbraa:
So many kids in relationships. Look at your narrative and judge yourself. You'll be saving that girl a lot if you don't marry her. See your mouth like "I'm two years older than her". The truth of the matter is, you're not matured yet, age is only but a number and you've never loved her. Maybe you were infatuated. Some women are older than their husband and they're doing very well in their respective marriages.

honestly my dear. I just don't understand what kids think marriages are. that guy isnt even mature enough for a relationship let alone marriage. the whole story was like a Nigeria movie story line that would never sell
Re: I Want To Break Up With My Fiancee But I Don't Know How To Do It by HASSANAASIA(f): 4:48pm On May 28, 2018
Ogah is not by age oo you can be 40 and still act like a kid....am just sorry for the girl you were never inlove with her in the first place there is a difference between love and infatuation ogah you just couldn't tell it's rather than saying two years blah blah blah your just not inlove with her.wallahi i pity the girl
Re: I Want To Break Up With My Fiancee But I Don't Know How To Do It by franzis(m): 4:49pm On May 28, 2018
See black man and backward thinking mentality..my bro and his wife are of the same age just months apart and they are happily married , even the wife is on the thick side.. as if the person you will leave her won't age eventually

1 Like

Re: I Want To Break Up With My Fiancee But I Don't Know How To Do It by toogbasky(m): 4:50pm On May 28, 2018
kimbraa:
So many kids in relationships. Look at your narrative and judge yourself. You'll be saving that girl a lot if you don't marry her. See your mouth like "I'm two years older than her". The truth of the matter is, you're not matured yet, age is only but a number and you've never loved her. Maybe you were infatuated. Some women are older than their husband and they're doing very well in their respective marriages.
I love u for this,, my mum is older than my Dad,, everytyn remains dsame
Re: I Want To Break Up With My Fiancee But I Don't Know How To Do It by emelda86(f): 4:52pm On May 28, 2018
Women have suffered!!! Imagine this pikin but u have d!ck to fvck her abi...your uncle that's a pastor will eventually go to hell for saying such stupid thing...

All this choir master & financially secretary wey dey fvck themselves for back of church, u are a silly small boy I pity you rubbish.
Re: I Want To Break Up With My Fiancee But I Don't Know How To Do It by Emasel(m): 4:52pm On May 28, 2018
You're not matured enough for marriage, because apparently you're more concerned with others are thinking.... I only pity the poor girl you're about to subject to emotional heartache
Re: I Want To Break Up With My Fiancee But I Don't Know How To Do It by Charlestotle22(m): 4:53pm On May 28, 2018
I am really sorry for the way you are sounding. Marriage is not about age. I married my own wife at before my 28th birthday and she was already 27 at that time. Wisdom demands that a Christian, you should know that marriage is firstly spiritual than physical. People don't cheat because of their wife's age. They cheat because they left the devil a window. All these advice you received are their opinions and should not determine your action as a mature man.
You love her, but you don't have a very strong reason for that. But don't live a lady because of the myth of age. I will not say you are sounding very childish, but you must improve on your faith. You may be rich, but anyone who wants to marry with such age difference must grow up speedily.
You need to convince yourself that you are mature.
Don't disappoint that girl with these reasons.
God bless you
We can talk more if you want. [color=#006600][/color]
Re: I Want To Break Up With My Fiancee But I Don't Know How To Do It by emelda86(f): 4:55pm On May 28, 2018
Esthered:
Please why did you lie against the Holy-Spirit in the name of been spoken to? You are 28 doesn't mean you're mature but just older. You no longer love her because she'll age faster, meaning you never loved her in the first place. You may destroy your next relationship based on people's opinion. What's the guarantee that even if she's younger, you wouldn't look outside. Guy abeg grow up first.

Imagine nonsense talk
Re: I Want To Break Up With My Fiancee But I Don't Know How To Do It by PrimadonnaO(f): 4:57pm On May 28, 2018
Mrbehave:
You can not call a man of 28yrs a kid. May be a novice in relationship since she is my first love.

Are you alright? undecided
Re: I Want To Break Up With My Fiancee But I Don't Know How To Do It by denitro(m): 4:58pm On May 28, 2018
Mrbehave:

I cried and cried, prayed to GOD to make her loose interest in me but to no avail.

I fell to the floor rolling with laughter.
God doesn't work that way...

The fact is with your mind set, even if you leave her and find another girl, you will still find something wrong with your new find.
Bro. Your have a talent. You are really gifted.
You are talented in finding fault with someone when there seems to be nothing wrong with the person.

You will leave this girl and regret it.

I am married for 2 years now. The lesson I have learnt in 2 years is, learn to be contended with what has been allotted to you.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Break Up With My Fiancee But I Don't Know How To Do It by Nobody: 4:59pm On May 28, 2018
Just act like say you craze,like say you no no wetin you dey do for 3 weeks. Her family go hear the rumour. She go run kabakaba kaba and naso you escape. hahahhahahhahahahhaha
Re: I Want To Break Up With My Fiancee But I Don't Know How To Do It by Jman06(m): 4:59pm On May 28, 2018
All these posters advising the op to go on and marry this girl, will you all be there to save the poor lady when she starts going through emotional tortures in the marriage
Re: I Want To Break Up With My Fiancee But I Don't Know How To Do It by Mypeople2(m): 5:06pm On May 28, 2018
grin
CarlosTheJackal:
You don't even knw what marriage means. I pity the girl because she is about to make the biggest mistake of her life.

I can imagine how big your pimples are because at 28 ypu are still a virgin
grin
CarlosTheJackal:
You don't even knw what marriage means. I pity the girl because she is about to make the biggest mistake of her life.

I can imagine how big your pimples are because at 28 ypu are still a virgin
My guy you nor well
Re: I Want To Break Up With My Fiancee But I Don't Know How To Do It by Gabigift: 5:08pm On May 28, 2018
All I could see in this story if really true is that you are about loosing what you ever live to cry about. As the lady has no fault just that you listened to what people are saying and lost interest in her. The devil is about to rub you of the gift from God and when eventually marry a younger like you claimed then you realize that age is nothing but just numbers.
I wish the lady the best in life cos you may be her sorrow for life since you can't cherish due to her age.
Re: I Want To Break Up With My Fiancee But I Don't Know How To Do It by princessayesha(f): 5:09pm On May 28, 2018
See this one trying to justify his wicked intentions. Leave her ASAP let her find her way you dont deserve her.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Break Up With My Fiancee But I Don't Know How To Do It by Mypeople2(m): 5:12pm On May 28, 2018
emelda86:
Women have suffered!!! Imagine this pikin but u have d!ck to fvck her abi...your uncle that's a pastor will eventually go to hell for saying such stupid thing...

All this choir master & financially secretary wey dey fvck themselves for back of church, u are a silly small boy I pity you rubbish.
Babe trying the post for you make your comments .When did he say he had sex with her in the post?
Re: I Want To Break Up With My Fiancee But I Don't Know How To Do It by Nobody: 5:12pm On May 28, 2018
Mrbehave If the lady dies because of your stupidity, you'll have that on your conscience for the rest of your day. Just imagine his flimsy excuse. What exactly killed your love for her? Too bad many ladies do not have the sixth sense to detect when their men stops loving them.
Re: I Want To Break Up With My Fiancee But I Don't Know How To Do It by akwemose: 5:20pm On May 28, 2018
postet help me understand how a girl of 26 and you 28 is too old for you..after listening to so many rubbish advise,now you are acting confused..why wont you be
..i just pity the poor girl.you dont even have a stand of your own...being waved by words of people..smh
Re: I Want To Break Up With My Fiancee But I Don't Know How To Do It by Esthered: 5:24pm On May 28, 2018
emelda86:

Imagine nonsense talk

But you critisized him in your response on this post, so why are you calling my talk nonsense.

emelda86:

Re: I Want To Break Up With My Fiancee But I Don't Know How To Do It by viktor01(m): 5:27pm On May 28, 2018
What is it with girls and fainting anyways each time they they have a heartbreak?
My guy, How can you not love someone and wants to marry her? never marry anyone out of pity or what they might do if you don't,
God did not create the two of you the same day.
The same mouth with which you told them God endorsed it, still go back and tell them that it was actually the devil...Bikonu...

1 Like

Re: I Want To Break Up With My Fiancee But I Don't Know How To Do It by Ethereal0110(f): 5:39pm On May 28, 2018
Your excuses are lame. Take good care of her and she will remain youthfull... Unless you are having (cold feet) or (an affair). You don't allow the general public to feed your brain with all sort or u will loose ur mind and start imagining and doing things that you ought not to. If you break up with her are you sure you won't regret and curse those people who influenced you to do it ??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

A Thorn in the Flesh 2 / My Beautiful Girlfriend End Our 5 Years Relationship Because my Career Pursuit / My Fiancee Stopped Talking To Me Because She Needed A ₦‎3 Million Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.