Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,247 members, 7,818,840 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:23 AM

She Told Me That She Cheated On Me That I Should Forgive Her - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Told Me That She Cheated On Me That I Should Forgive Her (2706 Views)

Should I Forgive Her?? / She Cheated With Her 'Cousin'. I'm Finding It Hard To Forgive Her / Should I Forgive Her Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Told Me That She Cheated On Me That I Should Forgive Her by djgrafiti(m): 5:04am On May 29, 2018
santopelele:
Let me just go straight to the point,
we were in love and have been dating each other for over 4yrs now, though she works and lives in owerri while i lives and school in ph, she do visits me sometimes, likewise me, but one day she called me on phone and said dat there is something she wil text to me on phone, she said that she cheated on me that she wanted to let me knw because she feels sorry and her mind is not at rest ever since she did that, she said dat she did not knw when she did what she did, that it seems that the guy use jazz and the guy is living in front of their house. She said that it happened last november and she have been looking for a way to tel me that because her mind have not been at rest since that time and she is ashame of herself ever since that incidence. she was crying on phone and begging me to forgive her and never to leave her.
Remember, this is the girl that i trusted so much that i want to marry. Please house what wil i do? Bcause it seems that i am confuse here.
cc'
Forgiving a cheating partner is one of the hardest thing on earth,only a strong hearted individuals can do that,I did that once and I don't regret it because over the years I have come to understand that faithfulness generally (in love affairs,business,work) is unnatural, so we humans have to struggle to be faithful and sometimes we fall on the way....
U know her more than us,so do what ur mind tells u not ur heart because 99% of the time,ur heart will tell u to forgive and forget.

1 Like

Re: She Told Me That She Cheated On Me That I Should Forgive Her by valentineuwakwe(m): 8:08am On May 29, 2018
things like this are always hard to let go but try to forgive her. . .or have you not cheated on her as well ? I stay in PhD n knws how hard life is here. . let the true love you say you hv for her overshadow you. . .let it go. .you known its hard to find a good lady like her this days. . so bro, invite her n hv a one on one talk with her. .but forgive her. .cheers. .

1 Like

Re: She Told Me That She Cheated On Me That I Should Forgive Her by Charlestotle22(m): 8:36am On May 29, 2018
Every human being with the an active sexual life, married or single, have a tendency to cheat. But the capacity to win the desire is built based on how much respect for your partner you have and how much you fear God as a Faith driven man. I may not know the details of her relationship with the other man but it is very necessary that you sit her down and speak with her. Cheating may have come because of the content of your relationship with her. For instance, if you are already active sexually with her, that's the reaction for the distance. But if you are celibate with her during this period of dating, don't marry her. She will cheat again. She has called you to know how to put you into sex life with her, that's my guess. And if you are not ready to be married now and have a healthy sex life. Stay off Her. Remember if you forgive hermon phone, she will cheat again. My opinion though

1 Like

Re: She Told Me That She Cheated On Me That I Should Forgive Her by santopelele(m): 11:39am On May 29, 2018
valentineuwakwe:
things like this are always hard to let go but try to forgive her. . .or have you not cheated on her as well ? I stay in PhD n knws how hard life is here. . let the true love you say you hv for her overshadow you. . .let it go. .you known its hard to find a good lady like her this days. . so bro, invite her n hv a one on one talk with her. .but forgive her. .cheers. .
THANKS BRO FOR UR ADVICE

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Friend Is Getting Married To This Man / Any Pu*sy Without A Little Bit Odour, Is Not Original– Nigerian Lady, Says / What Does She Mean By This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.