Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,050 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:01 AM

90% Of Young Married Ladies Still Have A Quickie With Their Exes. - Romance (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 90% Of Young Married Ladies Still Have A Quickie With Their Exes. (32758 Views)

Woman Corroborates Why Women Go Back To Their Exes / Quickie with Housegirl Gone Terribly Wrong.. / Why Do Ladies Still Go Back To Guys Who Beat Them? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 90% Of Young Married Ladies Still Have A Quickie With Their Exes. by mhisbliss(f): 4:47pm On May 29, 2018
MrCork:
..ok...any chicks available for quicky with a Londoner?..where Mhisbliss or highqueen at cheesy
Whats up smiley
Re: 90% Of Young Married Ladies Still Have A Quickie With Their Exes. by MrCork: 5:00pm On May 29, 2018
mhisbliss:
Whats up smiley

...someone juss told me u r very beaaaaaurrriful. ..u no I love beaaaaaurrriful women. ..so why didn't u say so? smiley
Re: 90% Of Young Married Ladies Still Have A Quickie With Their Exes. by somehow: 5:04pm On May 29, 2018
False... Not every woman out there has got an ex.
comshots:
There is a possibility that every married young woman still goes to her exe's for a quickie. Every lady has one or two exes they misses because of one thing or the other that their husbands don't have.
It could be that the ex was more romantic,caring or he met her financial needs.Most ladies also like a boyfriend beater.To them,it makes the relationship lively.But due to the inability of that ex to settle down they decides to go for someone serious but still hook up with him for a quickie.It could also be that he was a good f**ker.He last longer and made her orgasm.

Husbands who go out to look for a daily bread do not notice this trick.They feel their wives are indoors when they go out simply because by the time they return from work they always meet their wives doing housework.
Women are smarter than men in most ways.They know all the relationship tricks because experience is the best teacher.

Counter thread loading......
Re: 90% Of Young Married Ladies Still Have A Quickie With Their Exes. by mhisbliss(f): 5:06pm On May 29, 2018
MrCork:

...someone juss told me u r very beaaaaaurrriful. ..u no I love beaaaaaurrriful women. ..so why didn't u say so? smiley
Who told you that grin
Re: 90% Of Young Married Ladies Still Have A Quickie With Their Exes. by Nofav0rs(m): 5:29pm On May 29, 2018
LivingFree:

Guilty conscious grin
Have I done anything wrong? shocked grin
Re: 90% Of Young Married Ladies Still Have A Quickie With Their Exes. by Nobody: 6:19pm On May 29, 2018
La chuks la chuka biko yem something...

Re: 90% Of Young Married Ladies Still Have A Quickie With Their Exes. by Nobody: 5:38am On May 30, 2018
somehow:
Truth... Not Every woman out there has got couple of exes.
Re: 90% Of Young Married Ladies Still Have A Quickie With Their Exes. by lilliesboy(m): 11:40pm On May 30, 2018
Well, that is true. But, do not you think it is because such women still "like" their ex-lovers? Or, because they were "forced" into the current marriage they were in when they were earlier with someone they loved, or really "addicted" to their joysticks? I am talking out of experience here oh.

1 Like

Re: 90% Of Young Married Ladies Still Have A Quickie With Their Exes. by Nobody: 11:50pm On May 30, 2018
patience
Re: 90% Of Young Married Ladies Still Have A Quickie With Their Exes. by meobizy(f): 10:04pm On Oct 09, 2018
It's very easy to solve this quandary: marry your wife as a virgin then relocate to Antarctica. Unless she wants to risk her life cheating on me with a polar bear she'll stay in one place.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 90% Of Young Married Ladies Still Have A Quickie With Their Exes. by Menzy86(m): 8:07am On Oct 10, 2018
Acidosis:

The quickie thing seems like an unnecessary exaggeration, but more than 98% of married women/men are in full-time communication with at least one ex!

The big question is: what are they discussing with an ex? Business?
I am still in full time communication with my immediate ex who got married last year dec and trust me, its never romantic. I dont know how it is with me but there is a very swift swap in d kinda feelings I have for u once you "ex" status is confirmed with me.
Re: 90% Of Young Married Ladies Still Have A Quickie With Their Exes. by brown432: 9:26am On Oct 10, 2018
Re: 90% Of Young Married Ladies Still Have A Quickie With Their Exes. by Nobody: 12:15pm On Oct 13, 2019
Re: 90% Of Young Married Ladies Still Have A Quickie With Their Exes. by DaudaTheSexyGuy(m): 4:15pm On Oct 13, 2019
pocohantas:
Meaning a huge percentage of single guys have had sex with a married woman at one point. That of course is before they got married to some other guy's ex (who will most likely go back for a quickie).

If that's not karma, I don't know what is grin

Nothing as sweet as banging an ex who is now married grin
Re: 90% Of Young Married Ladies Still Have A Quickie With Their Exes. by Elliot2(m): 8:54pm On Nov 07, 2020
pocohantas:
Meaning a huge percentage of single guys have had sex with a married woman at one point. That of course is before they got married to some other guy's ex (who will most likely go back for a quickie).

No. It just means that a small percent of men enjoy all the cooches while majority of darling men simp and are oblivious of female slutty character.
Re: 90% Of Young Married Ladies Still Have A Quickie With Their Exes. by Elliot2(m): 8:56pm On Nov 07, 2020
pocohantas:

Department of Paranoia grin
less than 5percent of men actually enjoy 89percent of all the cooches in the world.
Re: 90% Of Young Married Ladies Still Have A Quickie With Their Exes. by IamAngelica(f): 9:29pm On Nov 07, 2020
pocohantas:

LOL couldn't agree more

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

Reasons Why Guys Lie About Being Single / Intending Groom To Be Buried On His Wedding Day In Anambra State. Photos / What Can You Say About This Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.