Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,136 members, 7,814,976 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:21 AM

90% Of Young Married Ladies Still Have A Quickie With Their Exes. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 90% Of Young Married Ladies Still Have A Quickie With Their Exes. (32752 Views)

Woman Corroborates Why Women Go Back To Their Exes / Quickie with Housegirl Gone Terribly Wrong.. / Why Do Ladies Still Go Back To Guys Who Beat Them? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 90% Of Young Married Ladies Still Have A Quickie With Their Exes. by donstan18: 8:37pm On May 28, 2018
IamPlato:

This One Is Probably Donstan's account or Maybe His Personally Employed Asslicker so Costumized his Name To Mrphysics grin

Coming from DeadRat grin

Right?

8 Likes

Re: 90% Of Young Married Ladies Still Have A Quickie With Their Exes. by Ayobami7(m): 8:38pm On May 28, 2018
okay
Re: 90% Of Young Married Ladies Still Have A Quickie With Their Exes. by highqueen(f): 8:38pm On May 28, 2018
greiboy:
Osha ina wole cheesy cheesy
whats the meaning?
Re: 90% Of Young Married Ladies Still Have A Quickie With Their Exes. by IamPlato(m): 8:38pm On May 28, 2018
highqueen:
great dear,yours?
Was Great...

Your Friend Biacan! Maybe Her Papa don cease Her Phone. grin Since She Has Refused To Read Her Books for GCE
Re: 90% Of Young Married Ladies Still Have A Quickie With Their Exes. by Espada10: 8:39pm On May 28, 2018
Tell it to the birds - James hadley chase

1 Like

Re: 90% Of Young Married Ladies Still Have A Quickie With Their Exes. by igetjoyfromthis: 8:39pm On May 28, 2018
LivingFree:

So why are you hiding

I love your dimples baby kiss

1 Like

Re: 90% Of Young Married Ladies Still Have A Quickie With Their Exes. by IamPlato(m): 8:39pm On May 28, 2018
donstan18:

Coming from DeadRat grin

Right?

Oga na Play I Dey na...

No Be Fight grin
Re: 90% Of Young Married Ladies Still Have A Quickie With Their Exes. by donstan18: 8:40pm On May 28, 2018
igetjoyfromthis:

They log in that late because they just came back from work, if you know you know grin

We know grin grin

1 Like

Re: 90% Of Young Married Ladies Still Have A Quickie With Their Exes. by highqueen(f): 8:40pm On May 28, 2018
and yet,he couldn't dispute it. ahh!!
Re: 90% Of Young Married Ladies Still Have A Quickie With Their Exes. by donstan18: 8:41pm On May 28, 2018
IamPlato:

Oga na Play I Dey na...

No Be Fight grin
Me too dey play grin grin

Make we play dey go grin
Re: 90% Of Young Married Ladies Still Have A Quickie With Their Exes. by MartinBond(m): 8:41pm On May 28, 2018
I have only had two sexual relationships with two northern women,albeit one was an officer's wife we met at jamb lessons,but I was the one who severed the relationship cos I was scared,the second lady was a wife of one of kebbi state aides at Victoria island way back, I have asked God Almighty for forgiveness and mercy..

5 Likes

Re: 90% Of Young Married Ladies Still Have A Quickie With Their Exes. by Nobody: 8:41pm On May 28, 2018
highqueen:

whats the meaning?
Meaning I came with fire cheesy

Although, it is substituted for something more like "I am high on substance" by most street musicians in the Lagos cheesy
Re: 90% Of Young Married Ladies Still Have A Quickie With Their Exes. by samyfreshsmooth(m): 8:41pm On May 28, 2018
igetjoyfromthis:

They log in that late because they just came back from work, if you know you know grin

if you know, you know cheesy

you dey craze sha cheesy

1 Like

Re: 90% Of Young Married Ladies Still Have A Quickie With Their Exes. by IamPlato(m): 8:41pm On May 28, 2018
highqueen:
the one that opened account to glorify donstan?
am I correct?grin

My Dear! It Wasnt a Small Glorify o shocked ...

It Was Praise And Worshipping too grin
Re: 90% Of Young Married Ladies Still Have A Quickie With Their Exes. by Archangel15: 8:42pm On May 28, 2018
Pocahontas Espada has really dealt with you that you cannot differentiate him from Donstan

1 Like

Re: 90% Of Young Married Ladies Still Have A Quickie With Their Exes. by highqueen(f): 8:42pm On May 28, 2018
IamPlato:
Was Great...

Your Friend Biacan! Maybe Her Papa don cease Her Phone. grin Since She Has Refused To Read Her Books for GCE
lool,I saw her viewing a thread yesterday shaa.
Re: 90% Of Young Married Ladies Still Have A Quickie With Their Exes. by highqueen(f): 8:43pm On May 28, 2018
IamPlato:

My Dear! It Wasnt a Small Glorify o shocked ...

It Was Praise And Worshipping too grin
haha,and he's a secondary school student? cheesy
Re: 90% Of Young Married Ladies Still Have A Quickie With Their Exes. by Espada10: 8:44pm On May 28, 2018
donstan18:

We know grin grin

I am finding this whole thing funny

I have a feeling that The only shocked person right now is Makydebbie.

In her mind ...is this really true grin
Re: 90% Of Young Married Ladies Still Have A Quickie With Their Exes. by pocohantas(f): 8:44pm On May 28, 2018
Espada10 is Donstan18.
If you know - you know.

Just stop what you are doing.
If you wanna diss people, come straight with your known account or known alternate. Stop hiding behind a mask.

Once again, Donstan18 is Espada10.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 90% Of Young Married Ladies Still Have A Quickie With Their Exes. by IamPlato(m): 8:45pm On May 28, 2018
donstan18:

Me too dey play grin grin

Make we play dey go grin

Oya lets play! grin

You Sure Say No Be You De Behind That Mrphysics account. The Guy De Worship You are Alpha And Omega! Beginning And The End! First And Last! King Of Kings And Lord Or Lords! grin
Re: 90% Of Young Married Ladies Still Have A Quickie With Their Exes. by donstan18: 8:45pm On May 28, 2018
Archangel15:
Pocahontas Espada has really dealt with you that you cannot differentiate him from Donstan

I never knew she was pained grin grin Espada10 finished her life wella grin
Re: 90% Of Young Married Ladies Still Have A Quickie With Their Exes. by makydebbie(f): 8:45pm On May 28, 2018
See someone's goal in life.

Bullying people because you want people to change how they see them. Why were you bullying me too? So that people's perception about me will change abi? Dedicating your nl life to troll people who don't give a fvck about your existence. The way he carried nl on his head you'll think he was related to Seun or something.

Now that you've 'succeeded', I hope your life became better and you're now living in luxury.

Very stupid misplaced priority. That's why some people will remain miserable in life.

5 Likes

Re: 90% Of Young Married Ladies Still Have A Quickie With Their Exes. by samyfreshsmooth(m): 8:47pm On May 28, 2018
This is the thread!!!...............after enduring a boring insult and controversy-free romance section for months, THIS IS FINALLY THE THREAD!!!

abeg make una no dissappoint o sad
Re: 90% Of Young Married Ladies Still Have A Quickie With Their Exes. by Espada10: 8:48pm On May 28, 2018
pocohantas:
Espada10 is Donstan18.
If you know - you know.

Just stop what you are doing.
If you wanna diss people, come straight with your known account or known alternate. Stop hiding behind a mask.

Once again, Donstan18 is Espada10.

Post your real picture..then we can talk grin
Re: 90% Of Young Married Ladies Still Have A Quickie With Their Exes. by IamPlato(m): 8:48pm On May 28, 2018
highqueen:

haha,and he's a secondary school student? cheesy

What Is He Doing On Nairaland? Is He Not Suppose To Be Reading Maths And English shocked
Re: 90% Of Young Married Ladies Still Have A Quickie With Their Exes. by Nobody: 8:49pm On May 28, 2018
Not sure of these allegations, but there's only one guy I know with probably more than 10 accounts on nairaland.

And apparently, he is here and alive on this thread

I personally don't give a fucck tho
Re: 90% Of Young Married Ladies Still Have A Quickie With Their Exes. by highqueen(f): 8:52pm On May 28, 2018
IamPlato:

What Is He Doing On Nairaland? Is He Not Suppose To Be Reading Maths And English shocked
grin he said he likes physics.

awon science student.grin
Re: 90% Of Young Married Ladies Still Have A Quickie With Their Exes. by IamPlato(m): 8:52pm On May 28, 2018
highqueen:
lool,I saw her viewing a thread yesterday shaa.

Dont mind That Witch Girl grin
Re: 90% Of Young Married Ladies Still Have A Quickie With Their Exes. by Espada10: 8:53pm On May 28, 2018
makydebbie:

Bullying people because you want people to change how they see them. Why were you bullying me too? So that people's perception about me will change abi? Dedicating your nl life to troll people who don't give a fvck about your existence. The way he carried nl on his head you'll think he was related to Seun or something.

Now that you've 'succeeded', I hope your life became better and you're now living in luxury.

Very stupid misplaced priority. That's why some people will remain miserable in life.

Miserable!!

I am not the one that opened a thread about being tired of this life or about life having no meaning grin

I didn't bully you.

sorry to say this but You were just a pawn, a foot soldier but a loyal and intelligent one ( I will give you that)

1 Like

Re: 90% Of Young Married Ladies Still Have A Quickie With Their Exes. by pocohantas(f): 8:53pm On May 28, 2018
makydebbie:

Very good question.
And why was he bullying blackhawk too?
Was he also trying to change the perception of people about you both?

Why was he constantly trying to jam our heads? Typical Donstan style. Divide and conquer grin grin

1 Like

Re: 90% Of Young Married Ladies Still Have A Quickie With Their Exes. by donstan18: 8:53pm On May 28, 2018
Espada10:

I am finding this whole thing funny

I have a feeling that The only shocked person right now is Makydebbie.

In her mind ...is this really true grin

Hahahahahah grin

Fact is;

You've dissed Pocahontas on this forum too well that she's scared of you.

You can never see Pocahontas attack you because she knows what will follow.

Pocahontas still know that i'm the very last person she can manipulate the way she does to other Nland guyz here.

Pocahontas finds it difficult to attack my comment because of what will follow.

Whenever she wants to attack me, she'll indirectly do that on her own comment grin

She's obviously scared of 3 Nland guyz, namely Ubunja, Espada10 and Donstan18.

Now, she came up with a plan, she couldn’t use Ubunja to execute her plan because we all know Ubunja isn't a Nigerian, she then decided to use this outdated tricks on Espada10 and Donstan18 by saying we are the same grin grin cheesy grin

Nland ladies toooo foooooolish grin grin

7 Likes

Re: 90% Of Young Married Ladies Still Have A Quickie With Their Exes. by Nobody: 8:54pm On May 28, 2018
igetjoyfromthis:

I love your dimples baby kiss

Was that the answer to my question undecided

Don't call me your baby, like I said; 'we don't know you' grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Why Is It That Most Ladies Don't Want To Date Or Marry Their Age Mates? / Angela Nwosu Slam Ladies Who Complain About Men With Small Joystick / Reasons Why Guys Lie About Being Single

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.