Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,292 members, 7,811,874 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:54 PM

Michael Adiku On Offa Bank Robbery: "Why I Killed Over 20 People" - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Michael Adiku On Offa Bank Robbery: "Why I Killed Over 20 People" (94558 Views)

The Cars Used By Armed Robbers To Escape The Offa Bank Robbery In Kwara (Photos) / People Killed In Offa Bank Robbery Loaded In A Truck As Residents Cry (Graphic) / Police Officers And Victims Killed In The Offa Bank Robbery (Graphics Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Michael Adiku On Offa Bank Robbery: "Why I Killed Over 20 People" by CarlosTheJackal: 10:39pm On May 28, 2018
FG will ban tramadol now because it makes people to kill on a large scale

1 Like

Re: Michael Adiku On Offa Bank Robbery: "Why I Killed Over 20 People" by heendrix(m): 10:43pm On May 28, 2018
SamuelAnyawu:
He killed 9 policemen with a 9mm pistol? Well you cannot do that in a Police station here in Maiduguri because all security personnel here are battle ready always.

indeed coz ur the one making them battle ready shey

5 Likes

Re: Michael Adiku On Offa Bank Robbery: "Why I Killed Over 20 People" by Maydfourth: 10:45pm On May 28, 2018
He deserves some Accolades....Bastard..
Re: Michael Adiku On Offa Bank Robbery: "Why I Killed Over 20 People" by nakamora: 10:45pm On May 28, 2018
ShobayoEmma:
I like someone who doesn't run away from responsibilities and consequences unlike our "blame is my hobby" president. Atleast you have hope of heaven if you can truely confess and repent from your sins before facing your firing squad unlike Buhari; a good man with bad intentions.

I doubt if you are not a criminal.You like a murderer for killing innocent people. May God expose you fast.

3 Likes

Re: Michael Adiku On Offa Bank Robbery: "Why I Killed Over 20 People" by cantok(m): 10:48pm On May 28, 2018
sholatech:
My o My...imagine how many of those are out there waiting for opportunity to get back at the Nigerian police
lord have mercy
Re: Michael Adiku On Offa Bank Robbery: "Why I Killed Over 20 People" by SexytorresE(f): 10:51pm On May 28, 2018
It can only be them, even dismissed ones or not. Some of the active ones are even guilty
Re: Michael Adiku On Offa Bank Robbery: "Why I Killed Over 20 People" by HillsBlaze(m): 10:53pm On May 28, 2018
Nigerian criminals eh... Why is that when the police catch people, they get to open their mouth anyhow. Them never hear of the saying "u ave the right to remain silent, whatever you will be used against you in the court of law"?
Re: Michael Adiku On Offa Bank Robbery: "Why I Killed Over 20 People" by koolaid87: 10:55pm On May 28, 2018
This is the real back Bauer

Niggaz have nut

Castrate him already and let him drop soap repeatedly

Anufia
Re: Michael Adiku On Offa Bank Robbery: "Why I Killed Over 20 People" by opribo(m): 10:56pm On May 28, 2018
So it may seem the law always catches up with these criminals whenever they want to but shields them once no police is killed.

So it's safe to say there is a way between the police and criminals.
I am not surprised that the criminal admitted been an ex policeman.
It's only a criminal that knows a system inside out that can walk leisurely into a police station and open fire. I won't be surprised if the police didn't know him well prior to this incident. If you have ever encountered police problem you will understand what I'm talking about.

1 Like

Re: Michael Adiku On Offa Bank Robbery: "Why I Killed Over 20 People" by SamuelAnyawu(m): 10:57pm On May 28, 2018
heendrix:

indeed coz ur the one making them battle ready shey

Have you been there?
Re: Michael Adiku On Offa Bank Robbery: "Why I Killed Over 20 People" by Dollabiz: 10:58pm On May 28, 2018
hmmm
Re: Michael Adiku On Offa Bank Robbery: "Why I Killed Over 20 People" by Ojetayo17(m): 11:00pm On May 28, 2018
[color=#770077][/color] human mind is despirate,
can you now see the end; "all labour loss" will be the song that will be ringing in you heart.
Re: Michael Adiku On Offa Bank Robbery: "Why I Killed Over 20 People" by babatee90(m): 11:22pm On May 28, 2018
lonelydora:
He needs to die a slow and painful death
Infact death is too good for him

1 Like

Re: Michael Adiku On Offa Bank Robbery: "Why I Killed Over 20 People" by heendrix(m): 11:25pm On May 28, 2018
SamuelAnyawu:

Have you been there?
not really. ...fully armed and boko haram dey use dem play tennis
police in maiduguri all depend on the military for safety n defense

1 Like

Re: Michael Adiku On Offa Bank Robbery: "Why I Killed Over 20 People" by moshino(m): 11:32pm On May 28, 2018
lonelydora:

I agree, they should release him to your house, so you can administer the 'slow and painful death' to that modafker.
Re: Michael Adiku On Offa Bank Robbery: "Why I Killed Over 20 People" by Hotfreeze: 11:33pm On May 28, 2018
heendrix:

not really. ...fully armed and boko haram dey use dem play tennis

police in maiduguri all depend on the military for safety n defense

Keep sleeping on a bicycle.

Ask those in the theater of war. SARS is the most dreaded by Boko Haram members. They catch Boko Rams alive and use sharpened sticks, cutlasses, etc to kill them.
Re: Michael Adiku On Offa Bank Robbery: "Why I Killed Over 20 People" by factwriter(m): 11:34pm On May 28, 2018
ShobayoEmma:
I like someone who doesn't run away from responsibilities and consequences unlike our "blame is my hobby" president. Atleast you have hope of heaven if you can truely confess and repent from your sins before facing your firing squad unlike Buhari; a good man with bad intentions.

HOPE OF HEAVEN

Whatever your believes or faith is... it's indeed a HOPELESS one.

By the way, are you from the religion of "...somebody already paid the price of your sins"?

2 Likes

Re: Michael Adiku On Offa Bank Robbery: "Why I Killed Over 20 People" by Originalsly: 11:37pm On May 28, 2018
lonelydora:
True....he should not be executed.....not given the opportunity to commit suicide.

1 Like

Re: Michael Adiku On Offa Bank Robbery: "Why I Killed Over 20 People" by heendrix(m): 11:41pm On May 28, 2018
Hotfreeze:

Keep sleeping on a bicycle.

Ask those in the theater of war. SARS is the most dreaded by Boko Haram members. They catch Boko Rams alive and use sharpened sticks, cutlasses, etc to kill them.

N you keep snoring while walking

try visiting askira, biu or shani and check out their police stations it's almost empty bruh

can't dispute the fact that they aren't armed but when they see BH they still run lol

1 Like

Re: Michael Adiku On Offa Bank Robbery: "Why I Killed Over 20 People" by kaydp: 11:50pm On May 28, 2018
dvkot:
SARS... let them release him so he can kill the remaining ones... but wait ooh see as these heartless souls are bragging about killing people like is mosquitoes.
i kill one, you kill two... no, i kill only 12.. oga no, i only 20... na kunle kill 15
I jus tire cheesy
Re: Michael Adiku On Offa Bank Robbery: "Why I Killed Over 20 People" by tiwatomi(m): 11:58pm On May 28, 2018
I still maintain it, this armed robbers should be executed by firing squad and televised on national television to serve as example to others. A lot of family are thrown into mourning by this mauderers.

1 Like

Re: Michael Adiku On Offa Bank Robbery: "Why I Killed Over 20 People" by DemolaUnbias(m): 12:08am On May 29, 2018
Since Officers were also among the victims I doubt freedom
Re: Michael Adiku On Offa Bank Robbery: "Why I Killed Over 20 People" by TEYA: 12:13am On May 29, 2018
ShobayoEmma:
You know the kain panel beating wry him body receive? People who don't run away from responsibilities indeed!
Re: Michael Adiku On Offa Bank Robbery: "Why I Killed Over 20 People" by ibijoh(m): 12:17am On May 29, 2018
SamuelAnyawu:
He killed 9 policemen with a 9mm pistol? Well you cannot do that in a Police station here in Maiduguri because all security personnel here are battle ready always.
Sure bro, Police men in Maiduguri have seeing things that even some soldiers will never see in their life.

1 Like

Re: Michael Adiku On Offa Bank Robbery: "Why I Killed Over 20 People" by blacknp(m): 12:25am On May 29, 2018
ShobayoEmma:
God go punish you and your papa useless animal.

1 Like

Re: Michael Adiku On Offa Bank Robbery: "Why I Killed Over 20 People" by babzo(m): 12:43am On May 29, 2018
SamuelAnyawu:

That place na war zone!
Re: Michael Adiku On Offa Bank Robbery: "Why I Killed Over 20 People" by ashjay001(m): 2:35am On May 29, 2018
ShobayoEmma:

That's one thing, abt humans! Saying one thing n doing something different, entirely!

What are PMB's bad intentions Is it d herdsmen, that are now being massacred? Or d salaries, he refused to pay? Or d savings he refused to make, when he has every excuse to choplate, all d income that accrues?

U should realise d blame game is to show why he his under performing, something few of u wailers appreciate, cos he is actually performing! That criminal, also blamed d system, as d reason why he's out to get at policemen!
Re: Michael Adiku On Offa Bank Robbery: "Why I Killed Over 20 People" by Nobody: 3:56am On May 29, 2018
Mr. Michael Adiku should be hunged till he is dead. Then his corpse should be tied to a pole and then dismembered by a salvo of AK47 rounds. Then the remaining corpse should be thrown to Sahara desert and vultures eat it. He deserves no burial.

He is a coward because he could have gone to CBN in Lagos, Abuja or Ibadan and faced a real army of police. Not those sorry souls in Offa.
Re: Michael Adiku On Offa Bank Robbery: "Why I Killed Over 20 People" by Nobody: 3:59am On May 29, 2018
SamuelAnyawu:

Of course now, he is a coward. That is why he went to Offa and not Ibadan, Lagos or Abuja.
Re: Michael Adiku On Offa Bank Robbery: "Why I Killed Over 20 People" by joepentwo(m): 4:10am On May 29, 2018
Dnt wori i knw d nigerian police, na pesin lyk u dem d nid... Dem go poison u
Re: Michael Adiku On Offa Bank Robbery: "Why I Killed Over 20 People" by Nobody: 4:25am On May 29, 2018
the blame is on the system for sentencing him to just 3 years for such a crime instead of 30 years.and realeasing the jerk back into society ..nigerian police may be full of sh1t but those officers didnt deserve such a dredfull fate talk more of the inocent civilians murdered for nothing,thanks to the messsed up system
Re: Michael Adiku On Offa Bank Robbery: "Why I Killed Over 20 People" by omokab: 4:57am On May 29, 2018
ShobayoEmma:
infact no doubt in this your statement, you must be a hidden criminal. Somebody who was captured after killing numbers of innocent persons will get heaven because he was forced to confess abi. And relating same to Mr president so that you can likes from your stupid people on nairaland, something is wrong.....

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Wife Pours Boiling Water On Her Husband In Bayelsa For Slapping Her (Graphic) / Turkish Man Poses With His Pregnant Wife Before He Threw Her To Her Death / Jennifer Nwokocha Strangled In Hotel In Port-Harcourt, Over N10K Sex, Suya

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.