Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,283 members, 7,811,834 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:41 PM

Man Brutalises His Wife After An Argument (Graphic Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Brutalises His Wife After An Argument (Graphic Photos) (27793 Views)

Nigerian Woman Stabs Her Boyfriend To Death In India During Argument (Graphic) / An Officer Rips Man’s Throat Open in Lagos over an argument (Graphic Photos) / Man Brutalises His Wife, Tears Up Her Certificates After Quarrel. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Brutalises His Wife After An Argument (Graphic Photos) by MrsNwaAmaikpe(f): 11:37am On May 29, 2018
shocked
Re: Man Brutalises His Wife After An Argument (Graphic Photos) by Kelamma(m): 11:37am On May 29, 2018
Go and win medals in boxing for Nigeria,he won't.
Coward. Flexing muscles for a woman.If he sees Anthony Joshua or Maywhether now, he will pick race and turn to peace maker. Idiot.

1 Like

Re: Man Brutalises His Wife After An Argument (Graphic Photos) by Postanalyser: 11:37am On May 29, 2018
when you can't control your "mouth " ,i can't control my fist.

2 Likes

Re: Man Brutalises His Wife After An Argument (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 11:38am On May 29, 2018
sad

Re: Man Brutalises His Wife After An Argument (Graphic Photos) by Peter4naz(m): 11:38am On May 29, 2018
That one nah brutalise but this one is butcher. Man's not hot sha. Na God go judge their matter

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ng0kiJCoUXw
Re: Man Brutalises His Wife After An Argument (Graphic Photos) by gaby(m): 11:38am On May 29, 2018
Dafreeguy:
She no even fine sef

Maybe the man been wan repair the face...

This is outright callousness though,no matter what
Re: Man Brutalises His Wife After An Argument (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 11:39am On May 29, 2018
[color=#990000][/color]I know 4 sure that it's IGBO husband
Re: Man Brutalises His Wife After An Argument (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 11:39am On May 29, 2018
I know 4 sure that it's IGBO husband
Re: Man Brutalises His Wife After An Argument (Graphic Photos) by SniperSmurf(m): 11:42am On May 29, 2018
Lmao
Re: Man Brutalises His Wife After An Argument (Graphic Photos) by millomaniac: 11:42am On May 29, 2018
[s]
coolzeal:
People who abuse, whether physical or emotional, is the result of severe mental problems. To put it simply, either they don't love their spouse at all or in their own twisted psyche are somehow doing the right thing. Note that people who let themselves be abused also, generally have mental problems themselves. Stockholm syndrome is the most common one. Forgiveness exists, but if someone actively abuses their spouse, that is a red flag.

Men who abuse women disgust me.. #Saynotodomestic violence.
[/s]

Bros you are talking trash. undecided
Re: Man Brutalises His Wife After An Argument (Graphic Photos) by Dafreeguy(m): 11:42am On May 29, 2018
gaby:

Maybe the man been wan repair the face...

This is outright callousness though,no matter what
If d woman fine like nadia, which man wan beat such diva
Re: Man Brutalises His Wife After An Argument (Graphic Photos) by Lloydfather(m): 11:44am On May 29, 2018
Let's hear from the man before we conclude.
Re: Man Brutalises His Wife After An Argument (Graphic Photos) by Noblefirstlady: 11:44am On May 29, 2018
I am still wondering were I will keep my face and allow any fool do this to me.
Re: Man Brutalises His Wife After An Argument (Graphic Photos) by IgboOsuHunter: 11:46am On May 29, 2018
HonSuQMaDIQ:
is that a morgue? She looks like a beer palour owner shaa. Men are scum ... rip ma
I always advise that people should use their brains when commenting.
Just because.... uncles, fathers and brothers are scum does not make all men scum
Re: Man Brutalises His Wife After An Argument (Graphic Photos) by lonelydora: 11:47am On May 29, 2018
NwaChibuzor100:
I'm not supporting this but these women most especially all these small small girls don take advantage of the fact that society frowns at touching a woman. That's why dem go dey behave anyhow for public because they know if fight happen, whether guilty or not na the female counterpart people go support. We read on a news here where a guy told the girl to repeat the slap she gave him for ATM queue and she did. All because say na public place? If na coded environment dem born her papa well make she try am? Very I'll mannered specie of human being.

These women run their mouth like parrot most times.
Re: Man Brutalises His Wife After An Argument (Graphic Photos) by columbus007(m): 11:47am On May 29, 2018
all women meeds to leave and close their mouth. undecided
Re: Man Brutalises His Wife After An Argument (Graphic Photos) by millomaniac: 11:47am On May 29, 2018
RadicallyBlunt:

My brother I laff so tay mess escape from my yansh. The husband must be a carpenter. He reset her face no be small.

But sincerely if we check well, the woman would have a provocative mouth. Most women beaten by their husbands don't just get beaten, their mouth invites the beating. All women are provocative.

The only difference is some men can absorb such provocative mouths and utterances while others can't. Some can for long but if their patience keeps getting tortured, he may have no choice if pushed to the wall.

Some women are lucky to have pastors, imam and gentle men as husbands who can just ignore and neglect their provocations but you that know ur husband can swallow 5 bottles of alomo without squeezing his face, you suppose know the limit of your mouth na.

Lol I wish her fast recovery o. Fine face!

Some men are also brought up by weak ass effeminate fathers and coupled with the modern day gender equality bulshit they grow up thinking it is sacrilege to touch a woman. So everyday dem go just dey collect slap from the woman. And when they see cases like this online. It is an opportunity to vent out all their frustration on the man grin

Cc coolzeal
Re: Man Brutalises His Wife After An Argument (Graphic Photos) by bigpicture001: 11:48am On May 29, 2018
...this is bad..! but women should learn to talk with respect and quit insulting..that the only reason the hubby beat her..
Re: Man Brutalises His Wife After An Argument (Graphic Photos) by kapelvej: 11:48am On May 29, 2018
HonSuQMaDIQ:
is that a morgue? She looks like a beer palour owner shaa. Men are scum ... rip ma
Why RIP, is she dead ?
Re: Man Brutalises His Wife After An Argument (Graphic Photos) by smyo(m): 11:49am On May 29, 2018
See her mouth, na heavy blow the man give am for mouth o

Re: Man Brutalises His Wife After An Argument (Graphic Photos) by sisisioge: 11:49am On May 29, 2018
Oh dearest Lord in heaven shocked shocked shocked
Re: Man Brutalises His Wife After An Argument (Graphic Photos) by MrD2: 11:49am On May 29, 2018
I'm almost sure it is not mere argument that caused the panel beating.

We have not heard the other side of the story.
Re: Man Brutalises His Wife After An Argument (Graphic Photos) by NicestDude: 11:49am On May 29, 2018
HonSuQMaDIQ:

I know I'm not a scum and I know a lot of other men are not scum,... Think before you speak please. Don't generalize everything. Please.
Re: Man Brutalises His Wife After An Argument (Graphic Photos) by Victor171: 11:51am On May 29, 2018
Who dId this MOST be a mad man,Guy I no. Care how much you Pay for her head.....u go beat all the four boys wey we be.

1 Like

Re: Man Brutalises His Wife After An Argument (Graphic Photos) by SexytorresE(f): 11:51am On May 29, 2018
Some lady will know the attitude of the person they are dating but still end up marrying the person, base on am getting old or my friends are getting married.
Re: Man Brutalises His Wife After An Argument (Graphic Photos) by bikefab(m): 11:51am On May 29, 2018
Honestly these news of wife battering is getting out of hand. I dont support raising hands against women and i have never done so myself but most women who suffer this are the architect of their own misfortune. They can drive you crazy with their razor sharp tongues and emotionally batter a man with words then cry wolf at the end of the day. I feel no pity for such people...they just got served.

1 Like

Re: Man Brutalises His Wife After An Argument (Graphic Photos) by dealslip(f): 11:52am On May 29, 2018
millomaniac:
[s][/s]

Bros you are talking trash. undecided
You are the one who is trash
Re: Man Brutalises His Wife After An Argument (Graphic Photos) by asawanathegreat(m): 11:53am On May 29, 2018
Nawaooo this one tire me sha, how can a man do this his wife? The man need to be detention without bail.
Re: Man Brutalises His Wife After An Argument (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 11:53am On May 29, 2018
RadicallyBlunt:

My brother I laff so tay mess escape from my yansh. The husband must be a carpenter. He reset her face no be small.

But sincerely if we check well, the woman would have a provocative mouth. Most women beaten by their husbands don't just get beaten, their mouth invites the beating. All women are provocative.

The only difference is some men can absorb such provocative mouths and utterances while others can't. Some can for long but if their patience keeps getting tortured, he may have no choice if pushed to the wall.

Some women are lucky to have pastors, imam and gentle men as husbands who can just ignore and neglect their provocations but you that know ur husband can swallow 5 bottles of alomo without squeezing his face, you suppose know the limit of your mouth na.

Lol I wish her fast recovery o. Fine face!
Why are you so gender biased? I follow your comments here, you will rather make excuses for the men than to say the truth.

Gosh..!!
Re: Man Brutalises His Wife After An Argument (Graphic Photos) by wellmax(m): 11:55am On May 29, 2018
Igbo husbands. I hail oo
Re: Man Brutalises His Wife After An Argument (Graphic Photos) by Rebuke: 11:55am On May 29, 2018
shockedlipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed undecided undecided undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Sister Is Getting Serious With A Scammer / Dayo Oginni Arrested For Internet Fraud / Muslim And Christian Youths Clash In Taraba, One Killed, Shops Burnt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.