Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,364 members, 7,812,039 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:00 AM

Man Brutalises His Wife After An Argument (Graphic Photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Brutalises His Wife After An Argument (Graphic Photos) (27800 Views)

Nigerian Woman Stabs Her Boyfriend To Death In India During Argument (Graphic) / An Officer Rips Man’s Throat Open in Lagos over an argument (Graphic Photos) / Man Brutalises His Wife, Tears Up Her Certificates After Quarrel. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Brutalises His Wife After An Argument (Graphic Photos) by idonhammer: 11:57am On May 29, 2018
Gossip mouth grin
Re: Man Brutalises His Wife After An Argument (Graphic Photos) by eyinjuege: 11:57am On May 29, 2018
Some people are already victim blaming and shaming.
Anyway, she should go and report at the police station, and also get to the hospital for documentation and treatment. She can also get in touch with organisations that help women going through domestic violence.
In the meantime, once she's done all this and is still in the same environment as the man that wants her dead, she should know she's now in a war zone.
Kill or be killed.

1 Like

Re: Man Brutalises His Wife After An Argument (Graphic Photos) by KELVONISTIC: 11:57am On May 29, 2018
Lol this is Nigeria husband dey beat wife he's beating the demon out wink wink smiley
Re: Man Brutalises His Wife After An Argument (Graphic Photos) by imam07: 12:03pm On May 29, 2018
I will not be too forward to blame any the husband or the wife until I hear both side story. Because I know and understand that a woman can easily push a gentle man to the wall. I have been in this situation b4,so I know how women do play victim. Do we know whether this woman have inflicted injury to her husband first or she had treaten him with a knife.
For me,if a woman threaten me with a knife,I will beat her pass this one.
For those people that are too forward to condemn the man,wait for the other side story. I will never join anyone blaming the husband unless I hear the both side story.
For those that do say no matter what wife does,they will never raise their hands on her. U never meet a devil wife. I pray this kind of women will not come to u.
In our society now,we have evil men and women.There is no man that wish to be beating his wife but something will trigger something. My advice is don't beat your wife. If she threaten u with a knife,go out and don't come back but if Nah me my wife comot knife for. Am going nowhere. I go trey her Bleep up right there.

3 Likes

Re: Man Brutalises His Wife After An Argument (Graphic Photos) by imam07: 12:05pm On May 29, 2018
eyinjuege:
Some people are already victim blaming and shaming.
Anyway, she should go and report at the police station, and also get to the hospital for documentation and treatment. She can also get in touch with organisations that help women going through domestic violence.
In the meantime, once she's done all this and is still in the same environment as the man that wants her dead, she should know she's now in a war zone.
Kill or be killed.
stop advising people wrongly. Have u listen to the husband side of the story?
Re: Man Brutalises His Wife After An Argument (Graphic Photos) by BANGERLEE1(m): 12:05pm On May 29, 2018
RadicallyBlunt:

My brother I laff so tay mess escape from my yansh. The husband must be a carpenter. He reset her face no be small.

There are ways you can deal with woman without beating them to this extent.. this is not human enough let us be pragmatic and face the truth she doesn’t deserve this at all no one does! Just because you don’t know her from Adam doesn’t mean we should act or write like we don’t have human feelings...

But sincerely if we check well, the woman would have a provocative mouth. Most women beaten by their husbands don't just get beaten, their mouth invites the beating. All women are provocative.

The only difference is some men can absorb such provocative mouths and utterances while others can't. Some can for long but if their patience keeps getting tortured, he may have no choice when pushed to the wall.

Some women are lucky to have pastors, imam and gentle men as husbands who can just ignore and neglect their provocations but you that know ur husband can swallow 5 bottles of alomo without squeezing his face, you suppose know the limit of your mouth na.

Lol I wish her fast recovery o. Fine face!
Dear Writer I think next time when you write on sensitive matter like this you need to be careful of your choice of words and how to use them, people like you are the cancer we have in this country if you could laugh at the first instance seeing this picture it’s shows you are nothing but an animal in human body let me say a beast.

What could she have done to warrant this beating from human being as her not to talk of her husband and all you could write was all that nonsense write up no be by force to write on blogs o because i know your either a man or woman and if you can put that up then you don’t deserve to either have a wife or a daughter...

look at that woman as your sister, what would you have done?theres nothing on this earth that’s woman will do that will make her receive this.. FYI this is not beating this is torture if this is your mother ( with due respect and no disrespect to ur mom ) What will you do to that man please modify your post and be compassionate about topics like this. Only a bitter, foolish, dullophead and a wicked soul would compose what you just did please don’t write such next time,

1 Like

Re: Man Brutalises His Wife After An Argument (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 12:08pm On May 29, 2018
desiregold:
Why are you so gender biased? I follow your comments here, you will rather make excuses for the men than to say the truth.

Gosh..!!
Which gender biased. The truth may not go down well with you..its different.

And this hard truth, you ladies invent them, now it sounds cruel to you people.
Re: Man Brutalises His Wife After An Argument (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 12:13pm On May 29, 2018
BANGERLEE1:
[s]Dear Writer I think next time when you write on sensitive matter like this you need to be careful of your choice of words and how to use them, people like you are the cancer we have in this country if you could laugh at the first instance seeing this picture it’s shows you are nothing but an animal in human body let me say a beast.

What could she have done to warrant this beating from human being as her not to talk of her husband and all you could write was all that nonsense write up no be by force to write on blogs o because i know your either a man or woman and if you can put that up then you don’t deserve to either have a wife or a daughter...

look at that woman as your sister, what would you have done?theres nothing on this earth that’s woman will do that will make her receive this.. FYI this is not beating this is torture if this is your mother ( with due respect and no disrespect to ur mom ) What will you do to that man please modify your post and be compassionate about topics like this. Only a bitter, foolish, dullophead and a wicked soul would compose what you just did please don’t write such next time,[/s]
Beautiful trash!

You deserve some accolades for spending quality concentration on this ur trash.
Re: Man Brutalises His Wife After An Argument (Graphic Photos) by BANGERLEE1(m): 12:13pm On May 29, 2018
RadicallyBlunt:

Which gender biased. The truth may not go down well with you..its different.

And this hard truth, you ladies invent them, now it sounds cruel to you people.
Just shut it up Bro.... why are you people so wicked like this? I’m a man too and torturing a woman to this extent because of what ? Can you face a man like you and beat him this way ? What if that lady is your sister? Can someone beat your sister and you will still say this? What could she have done please and please what you are writing doesn’t justify what this picture is saying I don’t even think you had a good glance at the picture.... you people a are the problem.... A responsible man knows how to deal with woman without doing any of these to a woman this is pure wickedness and you are talking about sharp mouth.. I’m sorry but you are pure stupid person ( I’m sorry though)

3 Likes

Re: Man Brutalises His Wife After An Argument (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 12:14pm On May 29, 2018
Groovenaija360:
Is this not wickedness at its peak? How can a normal husband batter his wife this way undecided

Nkemdilim Nwokemodo took to her social media page to share the photos below, which shows a woman that was really in bad shape after her husband tortured her.

She wrote

Friends, see what my friend's husband did to her because of mere arguments. Lord have mercy.

See photos

>>> https://groovenaija360.com.ng/man-brutalises-his-wife-because-of-mere-arguments-see-how-she-looks-graphic-photos/

oboy see wele for her mouthoo
Re: Man Brutalises His Wife After An Argument (Graphic Photos) by Spain007(m): 12:15pm On May 29, 2018
Alariiwo:
grin grin

The man must be a panel beater.

If he's truly a PANEL BEATER meaning his not good at his job bro...the job no smooth at all
Re: Man Brutalises His Wife After An Argument (Graphic Photos) by ojeffo: 12:16pm On May 29, 2018
Groovenaija360:
Is this not wickedness at its peak? How can a normal husband batter his wife this way undecided

Nkemdilim Nwokemodo took to her social media page to share the photos below, which shows a woman that was really in bad shape after her husband tortured her.

She wrote

Friends, see what my friend's husband did to her because of mere arguments. Lord have mercy.

See photos

>>> https://groovenaija360.com.ng/man-brutalises-his-wife-because-of-mere-arguments-see-how-she-looks-graphic-photos/

Sharap and tell us what she did....all of una wey dey leave una house dey follow small sagging boys
Re: Man Brutalises His Wife After An Argument (Graphic Photos) by BANGERLEE1(m): 12:17pm On May 29, 2018
RadicallyBlunt:

Beautiful trash!

You deserve some accolades for spending quality concentration on this ur trash.
Okay! If you know you can stand a chance in public and say this I can actually send you Uber to pick you up and come and say this in public let’s see what will happen to you..It’s trash to you because your brought up that way and you see nothing bad in it.. Live in it bro and revolve round it let us see where it will get you. Please don’t quote me again. Thank you Sir I appreciate your efforts in the discussion as I’ve seen your just a coward living soul.

2 Likes

Re: Man Brutalises His Wife After An Argument (Graphic Photos) by eyinjuege: 12:21pm On May 29, 2018
imam07:
stop advising people wrongly. Have u listen to the husband side of the story?

Story for the gods you mean?
Nobody has the right to lay hands on another human like that. That's assault, and assault can lead to death.
It's self preservation if you fight back for your life. You either kill the one after your life or be killed.
That's the way I see it.
Love is blind they say, but reality is an eye opener. Vision 20/20.
Everybody will die one anyway. Until you lose that fear over death, your vision will always be clouded.

To the well organized mind, death is but the next great adventure...J.K Rawling
Death is terrifying because it is so ordinary. It happens all the time... Susan Cheever

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Brutalises His Wife After An Argument (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 12:21pm On May 29, 2018
BANGERLEE1:
Just shut it up Bro.... why are you people so wicked like this? I’m a man too and torturing a woman to this extent because of what ? Can you face a man like you and beat him this way ? What if that lady is your sister? Can someone beat your sister and you will still say this? What could she have done please and please what you are writing doesn’t justify what this picture is saying I don’t even think you had a good glance at the picture.... you people a are the problem.... A responsible man knows how to deal with woman without doing any of these to a woman this is pure wickedness and you are talking about sharp mouth.. I’m sorry but you are pure stupid person ( I’m sorry though)
BANGERLEE1:
Okay! If you know you can stand a chance in public and say this I can actually send you Uber to pick you up and come and say this in public let’s see what will happen to you..It’s trash to you because your brought up that way and you see nothing bad in it.. Live in it bro and revolve round it let us see where it will get you. Please don’t quote me again. Thank you Sir I appreciate your efforts in the discussion as I’ve seen your just a coward living soul.
Mtchewww....
Re: Man Brutalises His Wife After An Argument (Graphic Photos) by imam07: 12:22pm On May 29, 2018
Women will first caused wahala and later be claiming victim. Had it been she had killed the man with a knife, some idiot will come here to say the man Nah mumu. If I discover the husband is wrong,I will be the first to condemn him.
Re: Man Brutalises His Wife After An Argument (Graphic Photos) by BANGERLEE1(m): 12:24pm On May 29, 2018
RadicallyBlunt:

Mtchewww....
I know you learnt something... Go and Be Blessed.. If any of my statement so far was provocative I’m sorry about it. Thank you Bro. Have a lovely day at work/School.

1 Like

Re: Man Brutalises His Wife After An Argument (Graphic Photos) by donnaD(f): 12:24pm On May 29, 2018
RadicallyBlunt:

My brother I laff so tay mess escape from my yansh. The husband must be a carpenter. He reset her face no be small.

But sincerely if we check well, the woman would have a provocative mouth. Most women beaten by their husbands don't just get beaten, their mouth invites the beating. All women are provocative.

The only difference is some men can absorb such provocative mouths and utterances while others can't. Some can for long but if their patience keeps getting tortured, he may have no choice when pushed to the wall.

Some women are lucky to have pastors, imam and gentle men as husbands who can just ignore and neglect their provocations but you that know ur husband can swallow 5 bottles of alomo without squeezing his face, you suppose know the limit of your mouth na.

Lol I wish her fast recovery o. Fine face!
Aromatic shnapp nope na Olaromantic on the beat,i dey loyal oga. .
Re: Man Brutalises His Wife After An Argument (Graphic Photos) by millomaniac: 12:28pm On May 29, 2018
BANGERLEE1:
Dear Writer I think next time when you write on sensitive matter like this you need to be careful of your choice of words and how to use them, people like you are the cancer we have in this country if you could laugh at the first instance seeing this picture it’s shows you are nothing but an animal in human body let me say a beast.

look at that woman as your sister, what would you have done?theres nothing on this earth that’s woman will do that will make her receive this.. FYI this is not beating this is torture if this is your mother ( with due respect and no disrespect to ur mom ) What will you do to that man please modify your post and be compassionate about topics like this. Only a bitter, foolish, dullophead and a wicked soul would compose what you just did please don’t write such next time,

Dear Writer. I think you should be careful your choice of words as well. People like you are the problem we have in this country with your myopic and daft sense. Do you know the woman? Do you know what transpired? Have you seen the condition of the husband? I bet if the title of this thread was "thief caught and beaten to stupor" you will say she deserves it.. only a stupid, hypocritical and idiot man like you will compose what you just did. Please don't write such next time.

1 Like

Re: Man Brutalises His Wife After An Argument (Graphic Photos) by generalud: 12:30pm On May 29, 2018
What type of argument on this planet earth could have warranted him to beats his wife like this without having a second thought.
It may be that either she picked her on the road or she did not pay her bride price.

1 Like

Re: Man Brutalises His Wife After An Argument (Graphic Photos) by imam07: 12:31pm On May 29, 2018
eyinjuege:

Nobody has the right to lay hands on another human like that. That's assault, and assault can lead to death.
It's self preservation if you fight back for your life. You either kill the one after your life or be killed.
That's the way I see it.
Everybody will die one anyway. Until you lose that fear over death, your vision will always be clouded.

Death is terrifying because it is so ordinary. It happens all the time... Susan Cheever
No one is saying is good to be raising his on another person. But me I can't first conclude withe a woman story without the other side. I have seen a situation where the wife stab her husband on the leg and the husband struggle to beat her after the incident. The wife ran to her friends and family claiming she tried to defend herself that is why she stab her. She was claiming to be a victim until the truth came out. She confessed and later begging the husband.
I pray u winn not be in this kind of situation. Because if u do, it is after u committed this b4 u can realise what u did.

1 Like

Re: Man Brutalises His Wife After An Argument (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 12:32pm On May 29, 2018
donnaD:

Aromatic shnapp nope na Olaromantic on the beat,i dey loyal oga. .
Donna my darling. How u dey? Happy independence.
Re: Man Brutalises His Wife After An Argument (Graphic Photos) by package7(m): 12:35pm On May 29, 2018
End time man.

No comment
Re: Man Brutalises His Wife After An Argument (Graphic Photos) by proudevil: 12:35pm On May 29, 2018
Some men are goats, aha ahah
Re: Man Brutalises His Wife After An Argument (Graphic Photos) by donnaD(f): 12:39pm On May 29, 2018
RadicallyBlunt:
Donna my darling. How u dey? Happy independence.
I wish u d best o paddymi,bawo ni?
Re: Man Brutalises His Wife After An Argument (Graphic Photos) by imam07: 12:40pm On May 29, 2018
If your wife hit your mother with pestle. Stand there and be looking and saying u be gentle man. Nah your head go be the next the pestle go land. Rip to u.
They will drag your wife for court for like a year after u don die and later set her free because she get small pikin for hand.
Me I no be gentle man at all.
Some women sef u no go touch them,nah only cry they will cry. Later eyes and face go swell.it will be as if nah train hit her.
Re: Man Brutalises His Wife After An Argument (Graphic Photos) by BANGERLEE1(m): 12:44pm On May 29, 2018
millomaniac:

Dear Writer. I think you should be careful your choice of words as well. People like you are the problem we have in this country with your myopic and daft sense. Do you know the woman? Do you know what transpired? Have you seen the condition of the husband? I bet if the title of this thread was "thief caught and beaten to stupor" you will say she deserves it.. only a stupid, hypocritical and idiot man like you will compose what you just did. Please don't write such next time.
Thank you for that.. But all you have said has shown who is daft and not. Base on the story here nothing happened to the man and was not included, base on the story here the woman is not a thief, base on the story the man picture was not included so why give kudos to who is not here. Please be smart for once and see if this woman is like this do you think her husband is hurt? Don’t be one sided and gender biased..just because I don’t know the woman doesn’t make me lash out at her just because I don’t know her doesn’t mean I should not have a bit of human feelings if this woman was called a thief this beating is too much for whatever she stole. Guess you are the one with myopic and daft type of sense. You don’t know what to write you just want to be involved in the topic. So you can treat human being like you like this for what? Mr man gerout ode ni wo jor.
Re: Man Brutalises His Wife After An Argument (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 12:44pm On May 29, 2018
donnaD:

I wish u d best o paddymi,bawo ni?
Mowapa. Kilon happen?
Re: Man Brutalises His Wife After An Argument (Graphic Photos) by BANGERLEE1(m): 12:46pm On May 29, 2018
eyinjuege:

That's the way I see it.

they are just too blind here.. why beat someone like this cos of what?
Re: Man Brutalises His Wife After An Argument (Graphic Photos) by seniormallam(m): 12:48pm On May 29, 2018
This type of beating is as a result of severally piled up offences and countless warning, and the woman finally exhaust all her lifeline, coupled with the fact that the day might not have gone well for the man again, and the man just failed break and lost control
Re: Man Brutalises His Wife After An Argument (Graphic Photos) by adeniyisamuel59(m): 12:55pm On May 29, 2018
This is as a result of campaign for equality at home between husband and wife. I am damn sure this kind of inhuman treatment can never stop until it is accepted that man is the head and wife is ready to be submissive.
Re: Man Brutalises His Wife After An Argument (Graphic Photos) by Businessman1986(m): 1:22pm On May 29, 2018
BANGERLEE1:
they are just too blind here.. why beat someone like this cos of what?

No. You are the blind one. Before you judge, look at both sides of the story. If you haven't heard the man's side, shut up.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Cultist Shot Dead By Rival Gang Members In Cross River State. Photo / Man Murdered In Bori, Rivers State (Graphic Photos) / Nigerian Woman Commits Suicide In Ghana Over Closure Of Her Shop

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.