Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,341 members, 7,811,988 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:03 AM

Man Brutalises His Wife After An Argument (Graphic Photos) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Brutalises His Wife After An Argument (Graphic Photos) (27797 Views)

Nigerian Woman Stabs Her Boyfriend To Death In India During Argument (Graphic) / An Officer Rips Man’s Throat Open in Lagos over an argument (Graphic Photos) / Man Brutalises His Wife, Tears Up Her Certificates After Quarrel. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Brutalises His Wife After An Argument (Graphic Photos) by eyinjuege: 1:40pm On May 29, 2018
imam07:
No one is saying is good to be raising his on another person. But me I can't first conclude withe a woman story without the other side. I have seen a situation where the wife stab her husband on the leg and the husband struggle to beat her after the incident. The wife ran to her friends and family claiming she tried to defend herself that is why she stab her. She was claiming to be a victim until the truth came out. She confessed and later begging the husband.
I pray u winn not be in this kind of situation. Because if u do, it is after u committed this b4 u can realise what u did.

I hear you.
You think I didn't know what I was saying when I initially said she should go to the police station, to the Dr, and to domestic violence shelters or NGOs?
That's to get documented evidence of violence from the man/woman.
If the police investigate and also find out that she is the assaulter with evidence, it will also be documented.
If a man or woman is proven to be violent once, after investigation and intervention by the police, drs- that's enough for me to reach a conclusion that the violence is in the blood of such a person.
At least if he was injured by the woman, he would go to a hospital to get treated (This is also for men going through DV, get it documented. So that when your madness comes on you and you say enough is enough, the world will believe you.)
If this woman in question defends herself a second time, I will believe her.
Everyone has a right to life. As simple as ABC. A parent has no right to kill a child because he /she birthed such a child how much more a spouse.
Re: Man Brutalises His Wife After An Argument (Graphic Photos) by pat077: 1:44pm On May 29, 2018
Three bottles of beer, poverty and frustration from the man's side and a ill mannered wife with a razor mouth is a trigger for such beating. I rest my case.

1 Like

Re: Man Brutalises His Wife After An Argument (Graphic Photos) by Olabestonic001(m): 2:00pm On May 29, 2018
imam07:
No one is saying is good to be raising his on another person. But me I can't first conclude withe a woman story without the other side. I have seen a situation where the wife stab her husband on the leg and the husband struggle to beat her after the incident. The wife ran to her friends and family claiming she tried to defend herself that is why she stab her. She was claiming to be a victim until the truth came out. She confessed and later begging the husband.
I pray u winn not be in this kind of situation. Because if u do, it is after u committed this b4 u can realise what u did.

I think all of us need to condemn this while also seeking further clarification.

On New Year's eve 2004, a woman ran to her elder sister in Church with some bruises and a swollen mouth. I tell you, I personally was livid with rage and won't think twice to have shot the 'evil' husband dead. The sister became angry and got a Mopol to arrest her 'evil' brother-in-law. On getting there, they discovered the man with knife wounds to his hands and the rope with which the wife nearly strangled him to death with because of 'mere' argument. When the sister found out, she nearly arrest her sibling for that deception.

I think our world needs to be a bit more careful when it comes to marital conflicts. Violence is a very bad thing we all need to condemn and we must always get to the root of the matter so as to know the full truth and avoid poor judgement. If the man has no physical marks, we must condemn him in no small terms but we must see that man first to be able to see though this matter. Manipulation is a possibility which we must be wary of.
Re: Man Brutalises His Wife After An Argument (Graphic Photos) by lawrenzo007(m): 2:24pm On May 29, 2018
Oboy see Legendary beating...
Re: Man Brutalises His Wife After An Argument (Graphic Photos) by shaibu123: 2:27pm On May 29, 2018
There is always two sides to every story.

1 Like

Re: Man Brutalises His Wife After An Argument (Graphic Photos) by Deltatoto: 2:31pm On May 29, 2018
mhisbliss:
Jesus, what kind of animal did this to this poor woman?
when she dey run mouth she no no d consequences
Re: Man Brutalises His Wife After An Argument (Graphic Photos) by millomaniac: 2:34pm On May 29, 2018
BANGERLEE1:
Thank you for that.. But all you have said has shown who is daft and not. Base on the story here nothing happened to the man and was not included, base on the story here the woman is not a thief, base on the story the man picture was not included so why give kudos to who is not here. Please be smart for once and see if this woman is like this do you think her husband is hurt? Don’t be one sided and gender biased..just because I don’t know the woman doesn’t make me lash out at her just because I don’t know her doesn’t mean I should not have a bit of human feelings if this woman was called a thief this beating is too much for whatever she stole. Guess you are the one with myopic and daft type of sense. You don’t know what to write you just want to be involved in the topic. So you can treat human being like you like this for what? Mr man gerout ode ni wo jor.

Lolz. Human beings can be so easily manipulated especially the dumb ones. Since you can not think let me descend to your level of intelligence. Now The only thing we know about this story is that the battered woman's friend (whom I bet has no husband) came on Facebook and said her friend was beaten up by her husband because of a minor argument and then put up pics of the victim. That was all that was needed to manipulate the emotions of dumb people like you. If when students or pupils are bruised and punished by the canes of their teachers or two women batter themselves or a petty thief is battered(male or female) and it does not provoke this same kind of anger and condemnation then you my friend are a brainwashed idiot. I am pretty sure if it was a woman that battered her husband like this it won't draw this same type of emotion from you(you can mouth off online how the woman is bad and all that crap but there is no way you feel same thing because a woman is involved) does that not make you gender biased?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Brutalises His Wife After An Argument (Graphic Photos) by idrisolayiwo(m): 3:25pm On May 29, 2018
Please let's learn to walk away we men!....women, as they claim are made to abuse, nag their husbands. They believe its their right! ,their way of 'correcting' their husbands. So if u are so unfortunate to have such wives. Please do not result to violence, please and please!, JUST WALK AWAY!...You can come back hours after she is less angry and settle the matter
Meanwhile their are some men too, unfortunate husbands who are so weak and with little or no provocation result in physical violence. Those are the scum, the cancer among men!...
SAY NO TO PHYSICAL VIOLENCE, WHATEVER THE CASE MAYBE......LEARN TO WALK AWAY!
Re: Man Brutalises His Wife After An Argument (Graphic Photos) by Wisebisho: 3:36pm On May 29, 2018
Na wa oooo for some men!.. Even Tyson and Anthony Joshua never beat their opponents like this.
Re: Man Brutalises His Wife After An Argument (Graphic Photos) by imam07: 4:16pm On May 29, 2018
Olabestonic001:

I think all of us need to condemn this while also seeking further clarification.

On New Year's eve 2004, a woman ran to her elder sister in Church with some bruises and a swollen mouth. I tell you, I personally was livid with rage and won't think twice to have shot the 'evil' husband dead. The sister became angry and got a Mopol to arrest her 'evil' brother-in-law. On getting there, they discovered the man with knife wounds to his hands and the rope with which the wife nearly strangled him to death with because of 'mere' argument. When the sister found out, she nearly arrest her sibling for that deception.

I think our world needs to be a bit more careful when it comes to marital conflicts. Violence is a very bad thing we all need to condemn and we must always get to the root of the matter so as to know the full truth and avoid poor judgement. If the man has no physical marks, we must condemn him in no small terms but we must see that man first to be able to see though this matter. Manipulation is a possibility which we must be wary of.
with my my experience and what I have seen,not heard. I have since stoped making an hasty conclusion on domestic violence.

1 Like

Re: Man Brutalises His Wife After An Argument (Graphic Photos) by summerflame(m): 4:28pm On May 29, 2018
mhisbliss:
Jesus, what kind of animal did this to this poor woman?
The same animal like u that hurls insult on men inorder to be accorded some "accoladed" brain reset slap... Have I answered u now honey ? cheesy
Re: Man Brutalises His Wife After An Argument (Graphic Photos) by Win051087(m): 4:38pm On May 29, 2018
grin grin

imam07:
I will not be too forward to blame any the husband or the wife until I hear both side story. Because I know and understand that a woman can easily push a gentle man to the wall. I have been in this situation b4,so I know how women do play victim. Do we know whether this woman have inflicted injury to her husband first or she had treaten him with a knife.
For me,if a woman threaten me with a knife,I will beat her pass this one.
For those people that are too forward to condemn the man,wait for the other side story. I will never join anyone blaming the husband unless I hear the both side story.
For those that do say no matter what wife does,they will never raise their hands on her. U never meet a devil wife. I pray this kind of women will not come to u.
In our society now,we have evil men and women.There is no man that wish to be beating his wife but something will trigger something. My advice is don't beat your wife. If she threaten u with a knife,go out and don't come back but if Nah me my wife comot knife for. Am going nowhere. I go trey her Bleep up right there.
Re: Man Brutalises His Wife After An Argument (Graphic Photos) by Win051087(m): 4:41pm On May 29, 2018
grin
Re: Man Brutalises His Wife After An Argument (Graphic Photos) by Pataricatering(f): 5:00pm On May 29, 2018
NwaChibuzor100:
I'm not supporting this but these women most especially all these small small girls don take advantage of the fact that society frowns at touching a woman. That's why dem go dey behave anyhow for public because they know if fight happen, whether guilty or not na the female counterpart people go support. We read on a news here where a guy told the girl to repeat the slap she gave him for ATM queue and she did. All because say na public place? If na coded environment dem born her papa well make she try am? Very I'll mannered specie of human being.
you actually are supporting it ! When you rationalize or justify something you are tacitly supporting it !
Re: Man Brutalises His Wife After An Argument (Graphic Photos) by sammylink: 5:14pm On May 29, 2018
She don die?
Re: Man Brutalises His Wife After An Argument (Graphic Photos) by godofuck231: 6:06pm On May 29, 2018
Groovenaija360:
Is this not wickedness at its peak? How can a normal husband batter his wife this way undecided

Nkemdilim Nwokemodo took to her social media page to share the photos below, which shows a woman that was really in bad shape after her husband tortured her.

She wrote

Friends, see what my friend's husband did to her because of mere arguments. Lord have mercy.

See photos

>>> https://groovenaija360.com.ng/man-brutalises-his-wife-because-of-mere-arguments-see-how-she-looks-graphic-photos/

So this is what it looks like to have a fat, lousy mouth, wowwwwwwwwwww, that guys surgical licence should be revoked, this is what we call tuning.
Re: Man Brutalises His Wife After An Argument (Graphic Photos) by ujampie: 6:54pm On May 29, 2018
My goodness me!!!!!!........ How can a man beat a woman in such a manner that one won't be able to recognize her real face?"""""""""'""( Men are scum )""" (women are parrot)...... Men pls control your anger when a woman runs her mouth on u... ,women pls control your mouth if u don't want your beautiful face to be reconfigured like the pictures above... shocked sad
Re: Man Brutalises His Wife After An Argument (Graphic Photos) by armyofone(m): 6:54pm On May 29, 2018
No matter the provocation, nobody should hurt the other person. Simply divorce a woman whose provocative nature you don't like. I hope she takes the courageous leap and leave that marriage!

RadicallyBlunt:

My brother I laff so tay mess escape from my yansh. The husband must be a carpenter. He reset her face no be small.

But sincerely if we check well, the woman would have a provocative mouth. Most women beaten by their husbands don't just get beaten, their mouth invites the beating. All women are provocative.

The only difference is some men can absorb such provocations while others can't. Some can for long but if their patience keeps getting tortured, he may have no choice when pushed to the wall.

Some women are lucky to have pastors, imam and gentle men as husbands who can just ignore and neglect their provocations but you that know ur husband can swallow 5 bottles of alomo without squeezing his face, you suppose know the limit of your mouth na.

Lol I wish her fast recovery o. Fine face!
Re: Man Brutalises His Wife After An Argument (Graphic Photos) by Fourwinds: 7:22pm On May 29, 2018
RadicallyBlunt:

My brother I laff so tay mess escape from my yansh. The husband must be a carpenter. He reset her face no be small.

But sincerely if we check well, the woman would have a provocative mouth. Most women beaten by their husbands don't just get beaten, their mouth invites the beating. All women are provocative.

The only difference is some men can absorb such provocations while others can't. Some can for long but if their patience keeps getting tortured, he may have no choice when pushed to the wall.

Some women are lucky to have pastors, imam and gentle men as husbands who can just ignore and neglect their provocations but you that know ur husband can swallow 5 bottles of alomo without squeezing his face, you suppose know the limit of your mouth na.

Re: Man Brutalises His Wife After An Argument (Graphic Photos) by Fourwinds: 7:23pm On May 29, 2018
ujampie:
My goodness me!!!!!!........ How can a man beat a woman in such a manner that one won't be able to recognize her real face?"""""""""'""( Men are scum )""" (women are parrot)...... Men pls control your anger when a woman runs her mouth on u... ,women pls control your mouth if u don't want your beautiful face to be reconfigured like the pictures above... shocked sad

1 Like

Re: Man Brutalises His Wife After An Argument (Graphic Photos) by Fourwinds: 7:28pm On May 29, 2018
grin grin grin grin grin
Wisebisho:
Na wa oooo for some men!.. Even Tyson and Anthony Joshua never beat their opponents like this.
grin
Wisebisho:
Re: Man Brutalises His Wife After An Argument (Graphic Photos) by MIKOLOWISKA: 8:52pm On May 29, 2018
next time she will think before running her mouth
Re: Man Brutalises His Wife After An Argument (Graphic Photos) by ImaIma1(f): 11:55pm On May 29, 2018
NwaChibuzor100:
I'm not supporting this but these women most especially all these small small girls don take advantage of the fact that society frowns at touching a woman. That's why dem go dey behave anyhow for public because they know if fight happen, whether guilty or not na the female counterpart people go support. We read on a news here where a guy told the girl to repeat the slap she gave him for ATM queue and she did. All because say na public place? If na coded environment dem born her papa well make she try am? Very I'll mannered specie of human being.

The men should use the small small girls to learn self control. I love my secondary school. The soldiers don't want to know whether the girl abused your mother...just never hit a girl. Just report her, they will koboko her by themselves. But the moment you hit her, she will pick the punishment they will give you.
Re: Man Brutalises His Wife After An Argument (Graphic Photos) by Kelvinprinzyy(m): 11:01am On May 30, 2018
With the way the lips was battered it seems she talks too much or she does not know how to talk. Most wives just talk disrespectfully to their husbands.
Re: Man Brutalises His Wife After An Argument (Graphic Photos) by LifeOfTrigga(m): 11:30pm On Mar 16, 2021

even pastor and imam not left out they women beater too

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dayo Oginni Arrested For Internet Fraud / Cult War In Oworoshoki Lagos, Residents Lament. Graphic Photos / Man Murders Girlfriend, Dumps Remains In Soak Away

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.