Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,291 members, 7,954,164 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 01:28 PM

Nigerian Homosexual Recounts His Experience At A Night Club. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Homosexual Recounts His Experience At A Night Club. (732 Views)

Man Shares His Experience With A Hotel Receptionist (photo) / Sugar Mummy Story In Abuja: Man Shares His Experience (Pics) / Interracial Couple In Russia: Nigerian Man Shares His Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Homosexual Recounts His Experience At A Night Club. by Khodorkovsky(m): 8:57am On May 29, 2018
So I attended a party last night and was simply minding my own business. There was a dude that kept trying to dance with me all night so I kept avoiding him. I finally let him dance on me so he can go away. After that his friends told him I was a boy and he left.... https:///CWgnfUIl0M

After he left he came back with something (idk) and stabbed me in the lower back and cut me on the neck. It happened so fast and quick. One minute I’m dancing and the next I’m dripping blood

.He stabbed me so deep all the way to my kidney but I should be fine. I wanted to share this because this is an example of what homosexuals go through. And some of the obstacles I go through.

You never know when it’s your time so enjoy every moment and live your best life � love as hard as you can and forgive. I’m blessed to still be alive, thank God he missed my neck. Shout out to my homegirl @cavity2sweet for being there for me and taking me to the hospital �

Thank you guys so much I am overwhelmed with the amount of support I am getting. Words can’t describe how I feel right now. You guys are so beautiful inside and out and I hope God continues to bless you all. https:///DF4iw71lP3

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Homosexual Recounts His Experience At A Night Club. by Khodorkovsky(m): 8:57am On May 29, 2018
More

Re: Nigerian Homosexual Recounts His Experience At A Night Club. by Babyforever(f): 9:00am On May 29, 2018
I guess the guy that stab him was a black man #liveandlet'slive

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Two Military Officers Set To Wed Each Other, See Pre-wedding Photos / Hottest Gigs In Ibadan / On The Craze For Perverted Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.