Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,745 members, 7,813,440 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:21 PM

... - Investment (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / ... (44235 Views)

Free Training- How To Make At Least $1000 Monthly As An Amazon Affiliate / Want To Open A Shopify Store And Start Earning Some Cool Cash? Check This Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ... by Nobody: 4:13pm On Aug 20, 2018
cmoney22222:
personal
Your address is Nigeria or where?
Re: ... by cmoney22222: 4:56pm On Aug 20, 2018
EMMAACHILE:

Your address is Nigeria or where?
Re: ... by NigerianBae: 6:10pm On Aug 20, 2018
EMMAACHILE:

Alidropship is more friendly than woocommerce.

I meant woocommerce plus alidropship.
Re: ... by Nobody: 6:37pm On Aug 20, 2018
NigerianBae:

I meant woocommerce plus alidropship.

Yes, Alidropship is available in two variants
1. Alidroship Plugin itself (Alidropship suite)
2. Alidropship Woo Plugin (exclusively for Woocommerce).

The main feature of Alidropship is Automation, Marketing, Customization, and Managing.

Key benefits of AliDropship plugin:
- Affordable price with no limitations
- Fully compatible with Wordpress and WooCommerce
- Simple and user-friendly interface
- Easy product search and instant upload
- Live stats and auto updatin
- Built-in themes optimized for high conversions
- Free lifelong support and updates
Re: ... by cmoney22222: 6:47pm On Aug 20, 2018
Following sir
Re: ... by Nobody: 7:16pm On Aug 20, 2018
cmoney22222:
Following sir
Which country? You are not following tongue
Re: ... by cmoney22222: 7:19pm On Aug 20, 2018
EMMAACHILE:

Which country? You are not following tongue
india
Re: ... by Nobody: 7:19pm On Aug 20, 2018
cmoney22222:
india
Are you the guy on whatsapp?
Re: ... by cmoney22222: 7:20pm On Aug 20, 2018
EMMAACHILE:

Are you the guy on whatsapp?
yes
Re: ... by Nobody: 2:35am On Aug 22, 2018
For those still on the fence, an amazing opportunity still exist if you have the funds

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TaX8t8NYuf8
Re: ... by Grupo(m): 2:39am On Aug 22, 2018
Please, have guys figured out a way to open an llc with us bank account?
Re: ... by Nobody: 2:45am On Aug 22, 2018
Grupo:
Please, have guys figured out a way to open an llc with us bank account?
You can open us llc without a US bank account and then get a payoneer card in that name.
Re: ... by Nobody: 2:46am On Aug 22, 2018
I confirm whether opening a US llc is possible from Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: ... by Grupo(m): 2:46am On Aug 22, 2018
EMMAACHILE:

You can open us llc without a US bank account and then get a payoneer card in that name.

I thought you said earlier that a US Bank account is an absolute necessity?
Re: ... by Grupo(m): 2:49am On Aug 22, 2018
EMMAACHILE:
I confirm whether opening a US llc is possible from Nigeria.

Great. Thanks
Re: ... by Nobody: 8:30am On Aug 22, 2018
Grupo:

I thought you said earlier that a US Bank account is an absolute necessity?
No. You can use a payoneer business account for amazon.

But a US bank account has a lot of advantages over payoneer. This include the opening of a US PayPal business account, EBay store, access to US loans, Shopify store, etc
Re: ... by Grupo(m): 9:13am On Aug 22, 2018
EMMAACHILE:

No. You can use a payoneer business account for amazon.

But a US bank account has a lot of advantages over payoneer. This include the opening of a US PayPal business account, EBay store, access to US loans, Shopify store, etc

This sounds fairer. I felt one wouldn't be able to order from many stores without a US bank account.

Again, how does one get a business payoneer account. I have the regular or personal one.
Re: ... by Nobody: 9:21am On Aug 22, 2018
Grupo:

This sounds fairer. I felt one wouldn't be able to order from many stores without a US bank account.

Again, how does one get a business payoneer account. I have the regular or personal one.
You can still order from a US store if you have a US llc with a business payoneer card.
Re: ... by Grupo(m): 9:23am On Aug 22, 2018
EMMAACHILE:

You can still order from a US store if you have a US llc with a business payoneer card.
Fine. How can one get business payoneer card.

Sorry for too many questions.
Re: ... by Nobody: 10:38am On Aug 22, 2018
Grupo:

Fine. How can one get business payoneer card.
Sorry for too many questions.

https://payouts.payoneer.com/partners/or.aspx?pid=YOYIZC74IO2s4KZQp7tgsw%3d%3d&langid=1&locale=en

1 Like

Re: ... by Grupo(m): 11:00am On Aug 22, 2018
EMMAACHILE:

https://payouts.payoneer.com/partners/or.aspx?pid=YOYIZC74IO2s4KZQp7tgsw%3d%3d&langid=1&locale=en

Great. Let me get my llc first then apply for the business payoneer.
Re: ... by Nobody: 3:47pm On Aug 22, 2018
Comparing Shopify Vs Amazon fba

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HOeoBdctpkI

1 Like

Re: ... by FrancisAdl(m): 4:50am On Aug 23, 2018
EMMAACHILE:

You can't apply for US payoneer business account without a physical US bank account
Re: ... by Nobody: 5:28am On Aug 23, 2018
FrancisAdl:

You can't apply for US payoneer business account without a physical US bank account
You should. The only requirement is an EIN
Re: ... by FrancisAdl(m): 5:44am On Aug 23, 2018
EMMAACHILE:

You should. The only requirement is an EIN

That's what I meant, I already have LLC and EIN. Once you add US address as your business location, you have to provide US bank account at the last step, how did you skip this?
Re: ... by Nobody: 5:59am On Aug 23, 2018
FrancisAdl:

That's what I meant, I already have LLC and EIN. Once you add US address as your business location, you have to provide US bank account at the last step, how did you skip this?
step 4? I have not filled myself
Re: ... by Nobody: 6:15am On Aug 23, 2018
Do you have a domiciliary bank account in Nigeria? As it allows one to select a domiciliary account in usd or Eur

Re: ... by Zain007(m): 6:54am On Aug 23, 2018
EMMAACHILE:
Do you have a domiciliary bank account in Nigeria? As it allows one to select a domiciliary account in usd or Eur
Hi bro. Kudos to the great work you are really doing here. I just have a bulging question to ask. How can you help out with scaling through the verification process of amazon after registering as a seller from Nigeria as I think that the documents one can use from here is outrightly rejected by Amazon. How can i be able to scale through this.Thanks very much and really look forward to your help in regards to this.
Re: ... by Nobody: 7:09am On Aug 23, 2018
Zain007:
Hi bro. Kudos to the great work you are really doing here. I just have a bulging question to ask. How can you help out with scaling through the verification process of amazon after registering as a seller from Nigeria as I think that the documents one can use from here is outrightly rejected by Amazon. How can i be able to scale through this.Thanks very much and really look forward to your help in regards to this.
you only need your ID and ein if using a US llc. A personal account needs only a ID card and utility bill mostly a non Nigeria address.
Re: ... by FrancisAdl(m): 7:57am On Aug 23, 2018
EMMAACHILE:

Thanks boss, that means I can't use US address as my billing address. Which means it's still a Nigerian Prepaid Card right?
Re: ... by FrancisAdl(m): 8:00am On Aug 23, 2018
Chai, the best thing is for someone to travel to US for a week, set everything up and come back. But no money to travel cry cry
Re: ... by Nobody: 8:09am On Aug 23, 2018
FrancisAdl:

Thanks boss, that means I can't use US address as my billing address. Which means it's still a Nigerian Prepaid Card right?
you will still use a US billing address on the incorporation page step 3 or so.

Tick company issued in another country.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (19) (Reply)

New Cryptocurrency For 2017 To Become A Millionaire / Fixed Deposit Vs Treasury Bills: Which Pays Better? / HOW To REGISTER A HOLDING COMPANY In NIGERIA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.