Stats: 3,151,840 members, 7,813,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:12 PM

... - Investment (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / ... (44252 Views)

Free Training- How To Make At Least $1000 Monthly As An Amazon Affiliate / Want To Open A Shopify Store And Start Earning Some Cool Cash? Check This Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ... by Nobody: 10:00pm On Aug 13, 2018
Re: ... by Nobody: 10:05pm On Aug 13, 2018
Re: ... by FrancisAdl(m): 10:43pm On Aug 13, 2018
Boss, I tried signing up on stripe with your invite code yesterday and I got this email from them today. How do I move forward please?

Re: ... by Nobody: 4:23am On Aug 14, 2018
Re: ... by FrancisAdl(m): 6:16am On Aug 14, 2018
EMMAACHILE:

Wow! Nigeria always on the back burner. Which of the invite code did you use?

You posted it on this thread some time ago but I can't remember which of the pages. The issue was that I added Nigeria as my address, should I reply them saying I made a mistake? You mentioned using Togo instead, how do I add that?
Re: ... by Nobody: 6:50am On Aug 14, 2018
Re: ... by FrancisAdl(m): 7:52am On Aug 14, 2018
EMMAACHILE:

You have to use Nigeria. You can only use Togo if you have a Togo utility bill or driving license or Id card.

They have been registering for Nigeria (stripe atlas) , though I am sure as a c corporation. Maybe Nigeria is not yet accepted as an llc yet.

My advice is register using www.myllc.com and register the business name as a payoneer business account then you are good-to go.

If you are doing fba, you can use your Nigerian card to purchase from source and you then receive the money through your payoneer card from Amazon. With that, you will not have the problem of funding the payoneer card.

I'm actually using it for Shopify POD and dropshipping, I don't have enough capital for FBA yet. And stripe doesn't accept virtual banks like payoneer
Re: ... by dyonpoint: 11:31am On Aug 14, 2018
FrancisAdl:
Boss, I tried signing up on stripe with your invite code yesterday and I got this email from them today. How do I move forward please?

Haaaa! Na wa o. This message just drop my moral. Chai, I wanted to take the advantage of the physical SV Bank account that come with the LLC formed through Atlas... Nigeria!!

Re: ... by blujoi(m): 1:44pm On Aug 14, 2018
Hello Sir,God bless you for this insightful post. This has been mighty helpful. I will like to start with arbitrage and if possible buying from wholesalers and selling to retailers, what will be your advice on how to achieve this. What is the projected income from both of these options. Thank you
Re: ... by karlboss: 3:48pm On Aug 14, 2018
Nice thread
Re: ... by cmoney22222: 4:44pm On Aug 14, 2018
Sir Emma,

Thanks for this selfless service. Please how do i open an Amazon seller account. I have a payooner card since 2years ago which i have not used. will be expecting your reply asap

EMMAACHILE:

You have to use Nigeria. You can only use Togo if you have a Togo utility bill or driving license or Id card.

They have been registering for Nigeria (stripe atlas) , though I am sure as a c corporation. Maybe Nigeria is not yet accepted as an llc yet.

My advice is register using www.myllc.com and register the business name as a payoneer business account then you are good-to go.

If you are doing fba, you can use your Nigerian card to purchase from source and you then receive the money through your payoneer card from Amazon. With that, you will not have the problem of funding the payoneer card.
Re: ... by Nobody: 10:35pm On Aug 14, 2018
Re: ... by Nobody: 10:42pm On Aug 14, 2018
cmoney22222:
Sir Emma,

Thanks for this selfless service. Please how do i open an Amazon seller account. I have a payooner card since 2years ago which i have not used. will be expecting your reply asap

Check first page. Reactivate your card if it's not dormant yet.
Re: ... by Nobody: 10:50pm On Aug 14, 2018
Re: ... by FrancisAdl(m): 11:02pm On Aug 14, 2018
EMMAACHILE:

Stripe works with payoneer bank account

Nigerian Payoneer? I tried adding that, they said they don't accept virtual banks. It's even noted in their terms of service
Re: ... by Nobody: 2:10am On Aug 15, 2018
Re: ... by cmoney22222: 3:12am On Aug 15, 2018
EMMAACHILE:

Check first page. Reactivate your card if it's not dormant yet.
okay sir, is there any where you listed your number so I can call you? I have began the process with a usa random address. For the 39 dollars do I pay with my naija debit card? Then for the payment deposit, do I add the payoneer account details. After this what next sir as I am currently stuck at this point.
Re: ... by Nobody: 7:06am On Aug 15, 2018
Re: ... by dyonpoint: 10:39am On Aug 17, 2018
FrancisAdl:

Bro, u find any way out yet?
Re: ... by PropertyDeals(f): 10:46am On Aug 17, 2018
Good insight... I wish to start this very soon and you've just given a basic roadmap.

Please check signature below and contact us to enjoy our Real Estate Property Offers, Promo and Services!!!
Re: ... by FrancisAdl(m): 5:17pm On Aug 17, 2018
dyonpoint:

Bro, u find any way out yet?
Still on it bro, when I find a sure way, I'd let the group know. Anyone can still register with stripe atlas as a C-corp, the recurring fees are just too high for a small business to handle.
Re: ... by Nobody: 8:08am On Aug 19, 2018

Re: ... by cmoney22222: 1:39pm On Aug 19, 2018
OP just got my individual seller account now. so what next?

Re: ... by NigerianBae: 1:00pm On Aug 20, 2018
Woocommerce is more friendly in this part of the world.

If you know, you know.
Re: ... by Nobody: 2:48pm On Aug 20, 2018
NigerianBae:
Woocommerce is more friendly in this part of the world.

If you know, you know.
Alidropship is more friendly than woocommerce.
Re: ... by Nobody: 2:48pm On Aug 20, 2018
cmoney22222:
OP just got my individual seller account now. so what next?
Payoneer card
Re: ... by cmoney22222: 2:52pm On Aug 20, 2018
EMMAACHILE:

Payoneer card
I have this card sir waiting for your reoly
Re: ... by Nobody: 3:02pm On Aug 20, 2018
cmoney22222:
I have this card sir waiting for your reoly
Personal name or llc?
Re: ... by cmoney22222: 3:17pm On Aug 20, 2018
EMMAACHILE:

Personal name or llc?
personal
Re: ... by cmoney22222: 3:19pm On Aug 20, 2018
EMMAACHILE:

Personal name or llc?
if I get this for lox what is it used for or advantages

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (19) (Reply)

New Cryptocurrency For 2017 To Become A Millionaire / Fixed Deposit Vs Treasury Bills: Which Pays Better? / HOW To REGISTER A HOLDING COMPANY In NIGERIA