Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,852 members, 7,813,904 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:07 PM

... - Investment (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / ... (44259 Views)

Free Training- How To Make At Least $1000 Monthly As An Amazon Affiliate / Want To Open A Shopify Store And Start Earning Some Cool Cash? Check This Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ... by eddyhaze(m): 10:59pm On Jul 01, 2018
This is really an eye opener. Can one start with $1k and yes I have a payoneer card. Thanks for all your effort and sacrifices.
Re: ... by Grupo(m): 11:14pm On Jul 01, 2018
eddyhaze:
This is really an eye opener. Can one start with $1k and yes I have a payoneer card. Thanks for all your effort and sacrifices.

Go back to page 0 of this thread and watch all the videos the OP shared. There was a also an ebook he shared. Read that as well.

I did the above yesterday and the concept of this became clear to me.

If you watch the videos, you will understand that running a store with $1k is not realistic. Even if you are running it yourself. In fact, running a store with anything less than $6k means you will sometime need to close your store and wait for your funds to be released by Amazon before you could start selling again.

EMMAACHILE:

Hope I'm making sense?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ... by Nobody: 11:14pm On Jul 01, 2018
Re: ... by Nobody: 6:24pm On Jul 02, 2018
Re: ... by Grupo(m): 8:56pm On Jul 04, 2018
EMMAACHILE:
Video with a million dollar Amazon seller
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10211212259253989&id=1583682156

Heloo sir,

I have finally gotten my new payoneer mastercard, and I am ready to start.

I was about creating my seller account. But I need you to help me clarify some stuff. I am doing this because I don't want to run into problems.

On the attached image,
1. what should be in the space labelled "state address?"
2. The phone number area, is it naija phone or US number?
3. The space for "choose your unique business name," what should go there? My name or just any random name?

Abeg, no vex if the questions are somewhat ridiculous.
Re: ... by Nobody: 12:03am On Jul 05, 2018

1 Like

Re: ... by Grupo(m): 4:54pm On Jul 05, 2018
EMMAACHILE:
@Grupo
Why person go vex?
1. what should be in the space labelled "state address?" Use a us address. Get one through www.myus.com
2. The phone number area, is it naija phone or US number? Use a naija number. Your own number will do
3. The space for "choose your unique business name," what should go there? My name or just any random name? Use any name

Thanks again!

I have another question.

In the attached screenshot, should I tick the circled "check box?"

Also, down the page, they are requesting for my card details. Is it my payoneer card that should go there?

Re: ... by Grupo(m): 4:59pm On Jul 05, 2018
EMMAACHILE:
Payoneer accepts Nigerian address as proof of address either by Nepa bills or bank statements.

Amazon on the other hand does not accept Nigerian billing card even if it's payoneer or any international card.

How do you solve this?
Where the time comes, I will show you a trick. You will need a foreign based address even if it's neighboring Niger to scale through.

What do i sell?
My next post will include programs to help you to sell items in demand. These are called product research tools.
I am taking it slowly to help you assimilate all the parts required to run this business.

I quote this from the beginning of the thread. I think I am a bit lost here.

Please, help me clarify what you mean by "Amazon on the other hand does not accept Nigerian billing card even if it's payoneer or any international card."

I have already used myus.com to generate a US address which I used in filling the address space as I enquired from your earlier...
Re: ... by Nobody: 5:20pm On Jul 05, 2018

1 Like

Re: ... by Nobody: 5:24pm On Jul 05, 2018
Re: ... by Grupo(m): 5:26pm On Jul 05, 2018
EMMAACHILE:

Don't tick the box.

Please, what of the second question?
Re: ... by Nobody: 5:30pm On Jul 05, 2018
Re: ... by Grupo(m): 5:36pm On Jul 05, 2018
EMMAACHILE:

Is there money in the payoneer card? If yes is it below $39?

Yes, there is money in the card and not below $39.
Re: ... by Nobody: 5:45pm On Jul 05, 2018
Re: ... by Grupo(m): 6:23pm On Jul 05, 2018
EMMAACHILE:

Skip it for now or use a Nigerian card that is below 12000 naira in value.

Done! Now, on the tax page.

Should I select "individual" or "business?"

Don't mind my many questions o, I don't want to make a mistake.
Re: ... by Nobody: 6:28pm On Jul 05, 2018
Re: ... by Grupo(m): 7:21pm On Jul 05, 2018
EMMAACHILE:

Is it a personal account or a company like LLC? If it's personal, choose individual else do otherwise.
I'm lost now undecided

I entered my payoneer account number when I was asked to include my account number. That's a personal account.

But, is there a way for us to get an LLC? And does that have an advantage?
Re: ... by Nobody: 7:52pm On Jul 05, 2018
Re: ... by Grupo(m): 11:52pm On Jul 05, 2018
EMMAACHILE:

US LLC gives you a us bank account, debit card with us address, internet banking with the bank and easy wire transfer worldwide.
The advantage is also getting a loan from payability after three months and also buying from all us stores.
The difference is just too much.

So many advantages. If you don't mind me asking, "do you run your store as LLC?" and if so, how did you get to register for an LLc

Meanwhiie, at the final stage of my registration. see what i met. which and which radio bullet should be selected?

Re: ... by Nobody: 12:23am On Jul 06, 2018
Re: ... by Grupo(m): 7:31am On Jul 06, 2018
EMMAACHILE:

Choose yes, some of them and 1-10

It's LLC I run with a group. It's on the thread on how to register using https://stripe.com/atlas

I remember you said it cost around $500 to set up an LLC. That's huge o. But I have to save money for it once and for all before starting.
I also heard that without the LLC, Amazon is going to be taking 30% of my earnings as tax. I don't know how true this is? Can you talk about it?
Re: ... by Nobody: 9:58am On Jul 06, 2018
Re: ... by Grupo(m): 11:05am On Jul 06, 2018
EMMAACHILE:

Amazon won't take 30% of your personal non us account. Amazon may take 30% of your LLC if you setup in some states. States where tax is almost zero is Wyoming and Delaware.
Stripe atlas establishes it in Delaware hence the tax is almost non existent or very low depending on how its calculated using good accounting software.

Good @ bolded.

I am now at the final stage of the registration. Which country should I use. I remember you mentioned earlier that Amazon doesn't accept Nigerian proof of address as a means of identification. What o I do at this stage?

Thanks for your continued support.

Re: ... by Nobody: 11:33am On Jul 06, 2018
Re: ... by Grupo(m): 11:50am On Jul 06, 2018
EMMAACHILE:

Is Nigeria in the drop menu?

I just checked closely. No Nigeria.
Re: ... by Nobody: 12:48pm On Jul 06, 2018

1 Like

Re: ... by Grupo(m): 12:50pm On Jul 06, 2018
EMMAACHILE:

I will update here later today on how to navigate it.

Okay, thanks
Re: ... by Grupo(m): 9:44pm On Jul 06, 2018
EMMAACHILE:

I will update here later today on how to navigate it.

Just a friendly reminder, sir.
Re: ... by 25naira(m): 11:47pm On Jul 06, 2018
Wow shocked
These are whole lots of information.
Weldone sir.
Re: ... by Nobody: 12:03am On Jul 07, 2018

1 Like

Re: ... by Grupo(m): 12:30am On Jul 07, 2018
EMMAACHILE:

I will advise you to get a Dubai or Niger proof of address. I will have to send it to you in private on how to get it.

Alright, I'm waiting. Thanks.
Re: ... by 25naira(m): 1:57pm On Jul 07, 2018
EMMAACHILE:

It's still possible but you may have to run it yourself. Let me contact the vas I know and ask whether it's possible to run a $1000 account with them.

Just a soft reminder sir.
Any hope

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

New Cryptocurrency For 2017 To Become A Millionaire / Fixed Deposit Vs Treasury Bills: Which Pays Better? / HOW To REGISTER A HOLDING COMPANY In NIGERIA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.