Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,749 members, 7,813,455 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:33 PM

... - Investment (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / ... (44236 Views)

Free Training- How To Make At Least $1000 Monthly As An Amazon Affiliate / Want To Open A Shopify Store And Start Earning Some Cool Cash? Check This Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ... by Nobody: 7:06pm On Aug 06, 2018
Re: ... by Yoyen: 8:15pm On Aug 09, 2018
Thank you Mr Emma, for the great job you are doing here.
Base on your previous comments, so does it mean payoneer is not possible to register an Amazon account in Nigeria. So US LLC is the only acceptable way.
Re: ... by Yoyen: 8:17pm On Aug 09, 2018
Thank you Mr Emma, for the great job you are doing here.
Base on your previous comments, so does it mean payoneer is not possible to register an Amazon account in Nigeria. So is it only US LLC that is the only acceptable way?
Re: ... by BabaCommander: 8:46pm On Aug 09, 2018
EMMAACHILE:
One of the ways is to incorporate a US LLC. You will be Given an Ein, a bank account and a us address thereby making you overcome most of the limitations of being a Nigerian resident.
A US LLC also have access to credit facility like www.payability.com if you have good metrics and upto a $2,000 per month revenue within the first three month period.

Setting up a US LLC cost from $500 above and this can also be used for a shopify store. A good example here is using https://stripe.com/atlas to create one for you.

LLC for $500? That's so high bro. I could get it set up for $300. Can I partner you? You will get come commission from your referrals. Deal?
Re: ... by Nobody: 8:59pm On Aug 09, 2018
Re: ... by Nobody: 9:00pm On Aug 09, 2018
Re: ... by BabaCommander: 9:37pm On Aug 09, 2018
EMMAACHILE:

Do you have bank accounts with your llc?
No sir. I wouldn't venture into opening an account for a third party. Too much risk.
Re: ... by Nobody: 11:13pm On Aug 09, 2018
Re: ... by FrancisAdl(m): 1:14am On Aug 11, 2018
EMMAACHILE:

Amazon won't take 30% of your personal non us account. Amazon may take 30% of your LLC if you setup in some states. States where tax is almost zero is Wyoming and Delaware.
Stripe atlas establishes it in Delaware hence the tax is almost non existent or very low depending on how its calculated using good accounting software.

Boss, Delaware charges $300 annually for LLC tax fees. How do you prevent this?
Re: ... by Nobody: 1:16am On Aug 11, 2018
Re: ... by FrancisAdl(m): 2:47am On Aug 11, 2018
EMMAACHILE:

Is not tax fees. That's your annual fees for registered agents and some other charges.

That means Wyoming is the best option right?
Re: ... by Nobody: 8:28am On Aug 11, 2018
Re: ... by dyonpoint: 12:00pm On Aug 11, 2018
EMMAACHILE:

Is not tax fees. That's your annual fees for registered agents and some other charges.

I am not sure the fee is for registered agent sir. It is annual fee ($300) LLC pay to Delaware.
You still pay your annual register agent fee to your register agent.
Re: ... by Nobody: 2:46pm On Aug 11, 2018
Re: ... by FrancisAdl(m): 3:47pm On Aug 11, 2018
EMMAACHILE:

Have you paid it before? If it's Tax, then it won't be fixed.

The $500 LLC you were talking about is with Stripe Atlas right?
Re: ... by dyonpoint: 4:24pm On Aug 11, 2018
EMMAACHILE:

Have you paid it before? If it's Tax, then it won't be fixed.

I have not registered my LLC yet, from my research I found out that all LLC registered in Delaware pay annual fee of $300 (June 1st, every year). It is stated in almost all those website that incorporate companies and it is on the Delaware sos website too https://corp.delaware.gov/paytaxes/

NB: please NOTE that the fee is payable to *Delaware* state. It is not FED tax.

For FED Tax: LLC enjoy "pass through" tax - I.e the tax is pass to its members if own by multiple members or u pay it all by yourself if single ownership. LLC can also choose to be tax as C-corporate

Disclaimer: I'm not US tax expert. They are info I gathered during my research cos I don't want US tax wahala.
Re: ... by Nobody: 6:26pm On Aug 11, 2018
Re: ... by Nobody: 6:34pm On Aug 11, 2018
Re: ... by Nobody: 6:35pm On Aug 11, 2018
Re: ... by dyonpoint: 8:43pm On Aug 11, 2018
EMMAACHILE:
The advantage of a US bank account far outweighs all the tax wahala. It gives you access to credit if you are using it for either amazon, eBay or PayPal or Shopify.

Yea... Please do LLC pay the monthly Silicon Valley Bank fee?.
Re: ... by Nobody: 8:53pm On Aug 11, 2018
Re: ... by Yoyen: 10:20pm On Aug 11, 2018
EMMAACHILE:
The advantage of a US bank account far outweighs all the tax wahala. It gives you access to credit if you are using it for either amazon, eBay or PayPal or Shopify.
So can one apply for credit and get it from here in Nigeria
Re: ... by dyonpoint: 10:48pm On Aug 11, 2018
EMMAACHILE:

No only c Corp does

Thanks bro
Re: ... by Nobody: 1:58am On Aug 12, 2018
Re: ... by upuss: 12:32pm On Aug 12, 2018
I have been having problem ordering for a payoneer card. I realized I need $30 to order for one and I've been looking for ways to fund my account all to no avail

Please who can be of help?
Re: ... by Nobody: 4:24pm On Aug 12, 2018
Re: ... by Nobody: 4:25pm On Aug 12, 2018
Re: ... by terrymason(m): 7:06pm On Aug 13, 2018
EMMAACHILE:

You really watched it. That's the truth.

1. Can i partner with someone in the us that will register the amazon account with their details?

2. Will I be able to send the items bought from alibaba directly to amazon FBA or i need to send to the person(partner) that registered the account which will send to Amazon warehouses?

3. Will 500 usd be enough to run the store at first?
Re: ... by Nobody: 7:18pm On Aug 13, 2018
Re: ... by terrymason(m): 9:05pm On Aug 13, 2018
EMMAACHILE:
@terrymason

1. Can i partner with someone in the us that will register the amazon account with their details?
With fba, you can use your personal details and using a foreign address even if it's togo

2. Will I be able to send the items bought from alibaba directly to amazon FBA or i need to send to the person(partner) that registered the account which will send to Amazon warehouses?
Directly to fba or a third party logistics 3pl

3. Will 500 usd be enough to run the store at first?
Not really except you can run on your own. You can look for a product sourcing expert at $55-$75 for 1-3 items hot selling.
Then you will need to source from Alibaba to send to amazon warehouse.
This low amount can only be possible if your purchasing price is between $1-$5

Can i use junglescout on my own as the sourcing tool?
What's the best way to get a togo address?
In the absence of payooner card can someone pay for me with their card?
Pardon my too many questions oh, na too much video and small material i read online...
Re: ... by Nobody: 9:20pm On Aug 13, 2018
Re: ... by terrymason(m): 9:29pm On Aug 13, 2018
EMMAACHILE:

You can get llc at $99 from www.myllc.com and order for a payoneer card in that name. You don't need a US bank account for fba.

Or you can use a personal account with a Togo or Dubai address but you will still need a payoneer card to receive cash from amazon.
What do you advise FBA or Dropshipping? Which one has more prospect?
Really want to start but i still dey fear....

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (19) (Reply)

New Cryptocurrency For 2017 To Become A Millionaire / Fixed Deposit Vs Treasury Bills: Which Pays Better? / HOW To REGISTER A HOLDING COMPANY In NIGERIA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.