Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,858 members, 7,813,922 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:37 PM

... - Investment (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / ... (44262 Views)

Free Training- How To Make At Least $1000 Monthly As An Amazon Affiliate / Want To Open A Shopify Store And Start Earning Some Cool Cash? Check This Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ... by Nobody: 6:15pm On Jul 23, 2018
Re: ... by dyonpoint: 8:40pm On Jul 23, 2018
EMMAACHILE:

Open an LLC and you are given an address and ein. This is used to register on the payoneer card where you can dropship with the us address on us stores.

Okay, so, i can register my business payoneer account with the LLC US address and have the debit card sent to my Nigeria address? Then i can use the card on any US store i wanna order product.
Re: ... by Nobody: 1:55am On Jul 24, 2018
Re: ... by bitwhith: 8:21pm On Jul 24, 2018
EMMAACHILE:

If you are using payoneer, you can sell here on nairaland or use sendvalu normal rate of about 345 (you must verify some docs like ID) or can also withdraw using local atm machine.

If you have an Amazon corporate account, you could try using TransferWise to get the cash in Nigeria.

For suppliers, you simply use your debit card or US PayPal to purchase from the US site if dropshipping or you can use even your Nigerian card if doing private label.

Which bank atm? Zenith, fcmb and access bank didn't work
Re: ... by Nobody: 3:02am On Jul 25, 2018
Re: ... by Hennyola(m): 10:21am On Jul 25, 2018
EMMAACHILE:
If your excuse to not learn Amazon is money, worry no more. You can take this course for $1
https://adamfaa17d.clickfunnels.com/two-step-order20896144
Its all about Amazon FBA where you learn how to do private level.

Check below video for more info

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4PbIYC59SXM

It's no longer $1
Re: ... by Nobody: 3:03pm On Jul 25, 2018
Re: ... by bitwhith: 2:07am On Jul 26, 2018
EMMAACHILE:

Zenith, Access or Gtb should work. Any card that works on alibaba is good to go.

It was telling me to contact issuer

What's the exchange rate? And my payoneer card has a chip. Look exactly like naija card only with the payoneer logo and that thick stuff used to write my name.... I attached pic below

Re: ... by Nobody: 2:00pm On Jul 26, 2018
Re: ... by bitwhith: 4:41pm On Jul 26, 2018
EMMAACHILE:

Is your card activated?

Fully activated. They even deducted 89.85$ for 3years annual fee. I just got paid into it, I tried using a pos nd it said error. The card is recognized but not dispensing. Saying error at the end
Re: ... by Amberon11: 12:40am On Jul 27, 2018
When next will you be in Dubai or are you there already?
babae2009:
wow.i'm only planning to relocate to canada or germany for studies. i frequent dubai and a few african countries though but they can't be compared to USA or canada
Re: ... by Nobody: 9:17am On Jul 27, 2018
Mr Emma,my namesake. Good day sir God bless you for all your goodness. Please sir am a student, and I would love to go into e commerce but my monthly income is not upto $100. Sit I don't know if there's other options for me. Thank you in advance.
Re: ... by CosmicJames(m): 11:29am On Jul 28, 2018
I don't normally visit the investment section of Nairaland. But a good friend of mine @Dakitadotun, invited me to this thread.

I must confess that @Emanaachile is doing a good great job here!

Well-done bro. Please continue and do not pay attention or listen to enemies of progress.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: ... by Nobody: 8:24pm On Jul 28, 2018

1 Like

Re: ... by Hennyola(m): 9:02pm On Jul 28, 2018
EMMAACHILE:

Thanks for the encouragement.

The problems with us Nigerians here is the low purchasing power of the naira. It makes starting all these online businesses even harder as some of this startup capital required is a yearly income for most people.

But once you can get started, you will be in money.

The startup capital together with the right guide (though this can still be gotten via YouTube) is the only problem we've got as Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: ... by Nobody: 9:13pm On Jul 28, 2018
Re: ... by Hennyola(m): 9:42pm On Jul 28, 2018
EMMAACHILE:

There are a lot of courses but at a cost. But when you study after a time, you will see that it's not that hard to run.

Course fee: over-killing.
Saving for course fee is another ish

Startup fee: required startup capital is not encouraging low income earners to start sef

You end up getting a course and the main deal won't even be discussed and OTO will be forced before it can be unleashed, it becomes a B/S and you tag all courses to be same, reason why I said the right guide which are less expensive will definitely help in one's journey
Re: ... by Nobody: 8:15am On Jul 29, 2018

2 Likes

Re: ... by lastmessenger: 5:49am On Jul 31, 2018
EMMAACHILE:
This thread is mainly for those who want to earn money legitimately online. The only con is the amount of money required to operate this business and the little pecks involved in running it.
Running an Amazon or shopify store should not be taken with kid gloves. You need a lot of education to run them successfully.
Also for those who are running away from Nigeria because of the economic woes, invest that sum online and earn some amount before migrating if you still have other issues with your homeland. You could earn as high as $20,000 profit per month for those with large starting capital like $30,000.

Any personal questions will be ignored and all inquiries as much as possible should be on the thread. No private messages will be entertained

This thread is just to guide those who are interested in this lucrative business. I am currently investing a lot in this education to possibly open an Amazon center in Abuja or Lokoja hopefully and tutor those with little income as low as $500 to run their stores.
I am currently running an outsourced store with three other people and hope to get my own personal store.
please when next will you be entering lokoja? I stay in lokoja and I would love to have a one on one talk with you.
Re: ... by Nobody: 10:13am On Jul 31, 2018
Re: ... by lastmessenger: 11:26am On Jul 31, 2018
EMMAACHILE:

Second week of August
I sent you a pm.
Re: ... by Abbey1987: 1:10pm On Jul 31, 2018
EMMAACHILE:

You are welcome.

Anyone who is ready with at least $2000 can be linked to a VA to run his/her account successfully at the startup stage.
whats the minimum monthly profit if started with $2,000?
Re: ... by Nobody: 4:20pm On Jul 31, 2018
Re: ... by Nobody: 7:43pm On Jul 31, 2018

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: ... by Abbey1987: 9:52pm On Jul 31, 2018
EMMAACHILE:

Not guaranteed profits but from the third month you should expect this per month

Turnover = $6000
Profits= about 15-30% ($900-$1800)

Some agency or VA charge a 30% of profits while some charge a fixed amount ranging from $300 a month.
thanks a lot sir... i tried chatting u privately on whatsapp.. please respond at ur leisure
Re: ... by Nobody: 10:48pm On Jul 31, 2018
Re: ... by Nobody: 4:27pm On Aug 06, 2018
Re: ... by Fingerprinter(m): 5:22pm On Aug 06, 2018
EMMAACHILE:
Shopify/Amazon fba virtual assistant available below. Go through the profile to see the tasks she can accomplish. https://www.upwork.com/mobile/freelancers/~01741ae0babce61330

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y9TJgktrWn0

If you need a complete store setup, you can reach me to help link you up for one.

I read somewhere on Facebook that Amazon is now clamping down on accounts suspected to be dropshippers, please, how true is that?
Re: ... by Nobody: 5:30pm On Aug 06, 2018
Re: ... by Fingerprinter(m): 6:25pm On Aug 06, 2018
EMMAACHILE:

That's the truth. The more reason you need experienced personnel.

Nawao, that's serious.

So, with an experienced personnel, one wouldn't be flagged? This is what has been keeping me back all these while
Re: ... by Nobody: 6:28pm On Aug 06, 2018
Re: ... by Fingerprinter(m): 6:54pm On Aug 06, 2018
EMMAACHILE:

You might still be flagged especially if dropshipping but they will appeal and solve it.

Sorry to ask, has your account been flagged before and were you able to resolve it?

Some guys on Facebook said their accounts were flagged and their appeals fell on deaf ears.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

New Cryptocurrency For 2017 To Become A Millionaire / Fixed Deposit Vs Treasury Bills: Which Pays Better? / HOW To REGISTER A HOLDING COMPANY In NIGERIA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.