Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,817 members, 7,810,138 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:30 PM

... - Investment (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / ... (44184 Views)

Free Training- How To Make At Least $1000 Monthly As An Amazon Affiliate / Want To Open A Shopify Store And Start Earning Some Cool Cash? Check This Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ... by Nobody: 12:00pm On Oct 31, 2018
Carmal90:

Your price for this?
Urgent

3k final price.
Re: ... by Carmal90(m): 12:45pm On Oct 31, 2018
yuppy101:

3k final price.

Are you sure of this?
Re: ... by obyback: 3:12pm On Oct 31, 2018
EMMAACHILE:
Read this guide for more info. Remember your main suppliers will be on aliexpress or dhgate or even alibaba

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1ckFjoMTkQ6BjtuP-rd73TF2RkIcb6LCq/view?usp=drivesdk

Thanks sir, pls answer this

Secondly, i just ordered my payoneer card, i learnt it take about 3wks to arrive nigeria, can i go ahead and open my seller account with my payoneer account or will i need the payoneer card details to open the seller.
Re: ... by Nobody: 4:18pm On Oct 31, 2018
obyback:

Thanks sir, pls answer this

Secondly, i just ordered my payoneer card, i learnt it take about 3wks to arrive nigeria, can i go ahead and open my seller account with my payoneer account or will i need the payoneer card details to open the seller.
You can open since its the payoneer bank details that is needed there
Re: ... by obyback: 4:26pm On Oct 31, 2018
EMMAACHILE:
You can open since its the payoneer bank details that is needed there
Thanks, I will send you a pm on the non Nigerian address
Re: ... by Nobody: 9:52pm On Oct 31, 2018
Carmal90:

Are you sure of this?

Those it look like a big deal to you .. place ur order
Re: ... by Carmal90(m): 9:55pm On Oct 31, 2018
yuppy101:

Those it look like a big deal to you .. place ur order
Lol,
I got it for 1.5k,thanks though.
Re: ... by Nobody: 9:58pm On Oct 31, 2018
EMMAACHILE:

Meaning you can open for people who are interested in acquiring the target MasterCard?

I don’t, if u have someone in the US pay them to source for you.
Re: ... by kunlef1: 7:14pm On Nov 11, 2018
@EMMAACHILE

Thanks for sharing. It is really nice to know that there are still some Nigerians willing to help others without any underlying agenda. I really took time to read through all 15 pages so far.

I noticed that you mentioned that the profit would be more if you invest $20 - $30k, and you also hope to open your own personal store soon.

Therefore, as a full-time working class person, my own question is this:

1. Is there a possibility of accepting other investors to your current group of four people that invested $2500 each?

2. Alternatively, would you be willing to set up another group, and allow other investors to join? I think you could charge a percentage of the monthly profit as your bill, just like a fund manager.

I want to believe there would be enough people here on this forum who may be interested in the Amazon dropshipping opportunity but unlikely to have time, hence would rather just be investors.

I look forward to your response.

Cheers.
Re: ... by Nobody: 9:09pm On Nov 11, 2018
@kunlef1

1. Is there a possibility of accepting other investors to your current group of four people that invested $2500 each?
Ans= Its closed. The group is almost going on its own

2. Alternatively, would you be willing to set up another group, and allow other investors to join? I think you could charge a percentage of the monthly profit as your bill, just like a fund manager.
Ans= Yes of course

I want to believe there would be enough people here on this forum who may be interested in the Amazon dropshipping opportunity but unlikely to have time, hence would rather just be investors.
Ans= most people are not really comfortable to earn online. We are still offline people over here. Another reason is the trust between members of the group who did not even know each other. If the members are from an area, its makes things very simple unlike raising money from people in various places.
Re: ... by kunlef1: 7:38pm On Nov 12, 2018
@EMMA

Thanks for the response.

Can you do a business plan for the $30k investment? Just a simple plan that shows all the initial expenses, running expenses and the potential income say over the next 3 yrs.

I think you should look at 10 investors @ $3k each or 6 investors at $5k each.

Let us see if we have enough people that will show interest. We can create a WhatsApp group to discuss how to manage the legal aspects to secure the fund and interest of investors. It may be a kind of partnership, cooperative or something like that. If we have enough people, we may also meet up in Lagos or Abuja.

If it works fine, I am sure many Nairalanders would be happy to join in the nearest future, and we can actually scale up from Dropshipping to actual store owners on Amazon.

3 Likes

Re: ... by awoofawoo: 9:38pm On Nov 12, 2018
Grupo:

I'm still confused. Nigeria is early not in the options, how did they then accept your naija Id? Please, clarify more.

For instance, that place thy said "country of issue", Nigeria is not there.
bro want to set store too but need indeed info about hoe to do it....can I contact you please
Re: ... by Grupo(m): 9:46pm On Nov 12, 2018
awoofawoo:
bro want to set store too but need indeed info about hoe to do it....can I contact you please

I didn't later succeed in opening an account o. The bottlenecks were too much so, I decided to pause.

In fact, the major reason I had to pause was because there was no way of obtaining a US bank account which is needed for the stuff. Stripe atlas used to allow Nigerians open US Bank account but they have stopped.
Re: ... by awoofawoo: 10:00pm On Nov 12, 2018
if I can get someone to help with foreign address Euro or Ireland, will getting USA Bank account be flexible
Grupo:

I didn't later succeed in opening an account o. The bottlenecks were too much so, I decided to pause.

In fact, the major reason I had to pause was because there was no way of obtaining a US bank account which is needed for the stuff. Stripe atlas used to allow Nigerians open US Bank account but they have stopped.
Re: ... by Grupo(m): 11:11pm On Nov 12, 2018
awoofawoo:
if I can get someone to help with foreign address Euro or Ireland, will getting USA Bank account be flexible

I no dey sure o. Maybe the OP can help answer.
Re: ... by awoofawoo: 1:40am On Nov 13, 2018
ok thank
Grupo:

I no dey sure o. Maybe the OP can help answer.

1 Like

Re: ... by Autodidact1: 12:59pm On Nov 14, 2018
Still buying at a very good rate. Hit me up today. Instant payment

Re: ... by obyback: 4:34pm On Nov 14, 2018
EMMAACHILE:
I will be covering Shopify, woocommerce and personal stores including a turnkey store built for dropshipping from Aliexpress.

You only worry should be traffic which can also be outsourced. This should be easier to run than Amazon.
Hello sir, do I need an llc to open and dropship on a shopify store from Nigeria? If no how do I get paid my profit
Re: ... by Nobody: 7:16pm On Nov 14, 2018
obyback:

Hello sir, do I need an llc to open and dropship on a shopify store from Nigeria? If no how do I get paid my profit
No, you don't need an llc but you must have a payment gateway like paystack to accept payments on your behalf.
Re: ... by obyback: 8:25pm On Nov 14, 2018
EMMAACHILE:

No, you don't need an llc but you must have a payment gateway like paystack to accept payments on your behalf.
thanks sir
Re: ... by NigerianBae: 8:54am On Nov 15, 2018
You can also build a world-class dropshipping store at the cheapest rate possible

see [url]binamart.com[/url] and [url]joeygadgets.com[/url]

to have a store just like this, see my signature or send a whatsapp massage to 090 500 33473
Re: ... by CaptainBUGGY: 2:07pm On Nov 15, 2018
EMMAACHILE:

boss, I heard PayPal business Nigeria is now accepting websites payment..... Pls help us to confirm
Re: ... by obyback: 10:30pm On Nov 20, 2018
Oga emmaachile does a shop created with shopify or woocommerce show that the store was created in nigeria? I dont want to spend money on my yet to be created store and facebook ad only for people to avoid it because it from nigeria, out of fear of getting scamed
Re: ... by Nobody: 10:44pm On Nov 20, 2018
obyback:
Oga emmaachile does a shop created with shopify or woocommerce show that the store was created in nigeria? I dont want to spend money on my yet to be created store and facebook ad only for people to avoid it because it from nigeria, out of fear of getting scamed
No

1 Like

Re: ... by obyback: 10:54pm On Nov 20, 2018
EMMAACHILE:

No
Thanks sir
Re: ... by Nobody: 12:59am On Nov 21, 2018
CaptainBUGGY:
boss, I heard PayPal business Nigeria is now accepting websites payment..... Pls help us to confirm
Not sure. The one receiving dollar payment now is paystack
Re: ... by chuckwizzy(m): 2:00am On Dec 13, 2018
Hello Good day sir. I've been following your posts on ecommerce and I'm quite entrigued. I've been doing some research on my own but I need to ask some critical question.

1. which ecommerce site do you use or recommend for a newbie.

2. what payment gateway do you use to receive your earnings here in Nigeria.

3. I understand buying a domain name is critical but I don't really understand the concept of hosting.

4. if you buy chance have a verified PayPal how did you get one.

I hope my questions aren't too much, I'm just an aspiring young entrepreneur.
Re: ... by Nobody: 5:29pm On Dec 13, 2018
chuckwizzy

Anyone will do but alidropship is easier from Nigeria

Business PayPal if you are using your own site. If using amazon, you will use payoneer and at times use sendvalu to send funds to ones account.

3. I understand buying a domain name is critical but I don't really understand the concept of hosting.
Just purchase a custom store and avoid all those wahala.

I can assist and guide you in creating one legally and it doesn't use or need a VPN at all.
Re: ... by chuckwizzy(m): 11:00pm On Dec 13, 2018
EMMAACHILE:
chuckwizzy

Anyone will do but alidropship is easier from Nigeria

Business PayPal if you are using your own site. If using amazon, you will use payoneer and at times use sendvalu to send funds to ones account.

Just purchase a custom store and avoid all those wahala.

I can assist and guide you in creating one legally and it doesn't use or need a VPN at all.

ok thanks but how much is alidropship monthly and please walk me through on getting a paypal
Re: ... by Nobody: 11:31am On Dec 14, 2018
chuckwizzy:

ok thanks but how much is alidropship monthly and please walk me through on getting a paypal
Its free.
Re: ... by chuckwizzy(m): 10:51pm On Dec 14, 2018
EMMAACHILE:

Its free.
im on thier site now. it says $89 for plugin
Re: ... by chuckwizzy(m): 11:02pm On Dec 14, 2018
EMMAACHILE:

Its free.
WHAT ABOUT HOSTING AND SSL CERTIFICATES

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

The GHWW Crash: A Prophecy Fufilled / Fixed Deposit Vs Treasury Bills: Which Pays Better? / New Cryptocurrency For 2017 To Become A Millionaire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.