Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,703 members, 7,816,872 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:09 PM

Lock Your Shop For IPOB Sit-at-home, Lose It Forever - Umahi Threatens - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lock Your Shop For IPOB Sit-at-home, Lose It Forever - Umahi Threatens (35753 Views)

Umahi Threatens To Revoke Benin-Sapele-Ologbo Road Contract Over Shoddy Job / Ndume: I Criticised Jonathan But We Don’t Value What We Have Until We Lose It / RUGA: Umahi Threatens To Sue Pascal Oluchukwu, Gives 7-Day Ultimatum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lock Your Shop For IPOB Sit-at-home, Lose It Forever - Umahi Threatens by shizzle1: 10:05pm On May 29, 2018
Kyase:
Roachas Don fup big time...
this same fool will always appear on any IPOB thread, but you'll never find the bas.. ..stard on any thread where fulani unleash their regular terror on his tiv people in benue.

Lord knows I feel no iota of sympathy for the mayhem unleashed on you guys

3 Likes

Re: Lock Your Shop For IPOB Sit-at-home, Lose It Forever - Umahi Threatens by nukky77(f): 10:08pm On May 29, 2018
I am not a fan of Ipob but honestly I must say, I am beginning to love these guys courage. .. Despite the humiliation and threats during operation pyton dance 2, still they were formidable and still waxing strong. Thought they no longer exist in Anambra for gossip has it that governor of that state can no longer tolerate them, hence nothing like protest again, and I was surprised when I saw massive and fealess Ipob member these week at Onitsha.

3 Likes

Re: Lock Your Shop For IPOB Sit-at-home, Lose It Forever - Umahi Threatens by shizzle1: 10:09pm On May 29, 2018
deltaisgreat:
This man was a mistake to Eboyin people
a very big and regrettable mistake I swear.

He will regret this
Re: Lock Your Shop For IPOB Sit-at-home, Lose It Forever - Umahi Threatens by Torylanez(m): 10:11pm On May 29, 2018
papoudaupolos:
I dislike Ipob but they have every right to the celebration of whatever ist dat day means to them.
They are fellow humans first

And right to force others to sit at home?
Re: Lock Your Shop For IPOB Sit-at-home, Lose It Forever - Umahi Threatens by shizzle1: 10:13pm On May 29, 2018
Hotfreeze:

Empty threats and curses since 1970.

If you're pained, leave your 2by2 chicken-cage-sized shop in Okokomaiko and go to Abakaliki to vote him out.

Or you want to give an empty ultimatum like Ohaneze?
at least they have 2by2 shops, better than you skull mining vultures looking for blood to suck

senseless fools everywhere

2 Likes

Re: Lock Your Shop For IPOB Sit-at-home, Lose It Forever - Umahi Threatens by gidgiddy: 10:14pm On May 29, 2018
It is now that I know that Governor Umahi is one of the stupid people in government

3 Likes

Re: Lock Your Shop For IPOB Sit-at-home, Lose It Forever - Umahi Threatens by SailorXY: 10:15pm On May 29, 2018
This is a new low from a man holding such top position as a government representative in a democracy. How do we manage to move backwards everyday?

2 Likes

Re: Lock Your Shop For IPOB Sit-at-home, Lose It Forever - Umahi Threatens by Adebowale89(m): 10:17pm On May 29, 2018
with this threat umahi would loose ebonyi, we showed obiano with boy scouting the Anambra election

this time around we will boy scout ebonyi election, we will eat banga and isi ewu that day

funny people in a funny nation
Re: Lock Your Shop For IPOB Sit-at-home, Lose It Forever - Umahi Threatens by stieyven(m): 10:19pm On May 29, 2018
TimFisher:
undecided

Pharaoh Umahi....God must surely take your life!

you must surely reap what you sow!
Love your enemies and bless those who curse you and pray for those who despitefully use you. LUKE 6 :28
Re: Lock Your Shop For IPOB Sit-at-home, Lose It Forever - Umahi Threatens by stieyven(m): 10:20pm On May 29, 2018
Xander85:
This fool here is the very antithesis of what Igbo elite should be; placing 'one Nigeria' and subservience to the caliphate before the interest of his people!

Absolutely disgusting! sad
He who calls his brother a fool shall be in danger of hell. Matthew 5 :22

1 Like

Re: Lock Your Shop For IPOB Sit-at-home, Lose It Forever - Umahi Threatens by flames01: 10:20pm On May 29, 2018
Justiceleague1:
This thread is meant for Afonjas and connies. They are fast on their way. Wey my pop corn sef? grin

Lzaa

But it isn't afonja's shop that will be locked; it is your shop. And what's more, afonja died centuries ago.

One of the problems with you Igbos is that you don't know how to choose your enemies. You keep on repeating kanu's mistake by fighting the wrong person. No wonder you keep on losing.
Re: Lock Your Shop For IPOB Sit-at-home, Lose It Forever - Umahi Threatens by Abagworo(m): 10:22pm On May 29, 2018
Hotfreeze:
That's how Rochas wrecked Ipob in Imo State while Ikpeazu was busy pussyfooting till soldiers used koboko to reset their brains.

It's people like Umahi and Rochas that fit these Ipob miscreants I swear.

Rochas Okorocha has never threatened IPOB or stopped people from participating in IPOB activities in Imo State using any means. IPOB is just not popular in Imo because we are the heart of Igboland and know that noise making by IPOB is a PDP game plan and not in interest of Igbos. Imo has the highest number of Biafra believers and has most of its inner villages hoisting Biafran flag but never for IPOB.

1 Like

Re: Lock Your Shop For IPOB Sit-at-home, Lose It Forever - Umahi Threatens by Printerscanner: 10:25pm On May 29, 2018
TimFisher:
undecided

He will attend your funeral.
Re: Lock Your Shop For IPOB Sit-at-home, Lose It Forever - Umahi Threatens by iguita: 10:26pm On May 29, 2018
I wonder why the gov is threatening the people. IPOB or no IPOB, they have a right to lock their shops.
papoudaupolos:
I dislike Ipob but they have every right to the celebration of whatever ist dat day means to them.
They are fellow humans first

4 Likes

Re: Lock Your Shop For IPOB Sit-at-home, Lose It Forever - Umahi Threatens by Xano(m): 10:30pm On May 29, 2018
Interesting

Governor Umahi, you neither have the authority or the power to seize shop that is closed. Anyone who owns a property has a right to close for any day he wishes.

You choose to threaten people, well, they may dare you to try.

You just made an unwise decision, seeds of which would reap in due time.

3 Likes

Re: Lock Your Shop For IPOB Sit-at-home, Lose It Forever - Umahi Threatens by Kyase(m): 10:32pm On May 29, 2018
shizzle1:
this same fool will always appear on any IPOB thread, but you'll never find the bas.. ..stard on any thread where fulani unleash their regular terror on his tiv people in benue.

Lord knows I feel no iota of sympathy for the mayhem unleashed on you guys
who is this?
Young man go find work or go school.
We don't need your sympathy....
Nonsense
Re: Lock Your Shop For IPOB Sit-at-home, Lose It Forever - Umahi Threatens by Xano(m): 10:34pm On May 29, 2018
Abagworo:

Rochas Okorocha has never threatened IPOB or stopped people from participating in IPOB activities in Imo State using any means. IPOB is just not popular in Imo because we are the heart of Igboland and know that noise making by IPOB is a PDP game plan and not in interest of Igbos. Imo has the highest number of Biafra believers and has most of its inner villages hoisting Biafran flag but never for IPOB.

Imolites do not have the highest number of Biafra believers, that is Abia and Anambra States.
Re: Lock Your Shop For IPOB Sit-at-home, Lose It Forever - Umahi Threatens by encryptjay(m): 10:43pm On May 29, 2018
Not a fan of IPOB movement but this is all shades of wrong. This country is turning into something else.
Re: Lock Your Shop For IPOB Sit-at-home, Lose It Forever - Umahi Threatens by coputa(m): 10:43pm On May 29, 2018
Igbos are their own enemies because of selfish interest.until they have one mind,the biafra struggle will remain a fluke.Ojukwu was betrayed,Nwazuruike was sidelined ditto kanu.The igbo elite has turned biafra to a mere slogan....History is replete with how ndigbo mess up positions of authority that they would have used to pursue their course,but they were thrown over board because of greed..
Re: Lock Your Shop For IPOB Sit-at-home, Lose It Forever - Umahi Threatens by supereagle(m): 10:44pm On May 29, 2018
shizzle1:
so it's no longer roaches ? Some of you fools are unbelievable

Imolites have rejected him.
Re: Lock Your Shop For IPOB Sit-at-home, Lose It Forever - Umahi Threatens by papoudaupolos: 10:46pm On May 29, 2018
iguita:
I wonder why the gov is threatening the people. IPOB or no IPOB, they have a right to lock their shops.
Simple
Re: Lock Your Shop For IPOB Sit-at-home, Lose It Forever - Umahi Threatens by Moukandjo: 11:02pm On May 29, 2018
Ololade1999:
This man is not wise at all. Why threatening the people that voted for you. Those people that called this country a zoo didn't lie at all.

Unintelligent boy! You dey lick IPIG yansh because of their mumu likes, ba? Don't worry, you'll soon get to 600 likes! Aren't you aware that it is the dirty IPIGs who are the ones threatening all traders not to open their shops instead to paralyze economic activities, hence the reaction of the governor?
Re: Lock Your Shop For IPOB Sit-at-home, Lose It Forever - Umahi Threatens by shabak: 11:07pm On May 29, 2018
TimFisher:
undecided
back to sender
Re: Lock Your Shop For IPOB Sit-at-home, Lose It Forever - Umahi Threatens by Nobody: 11:18pm On May 29, 2018
See how Igbo leaders are falling over themselves in the hope that should Buhari decide on an Igbo VP, they would be a favourable pick.
Rocha's has been used and dumped like tampons, OUK is the new singing bird, Dave sef would rather his kinsmen go hungry just to please the fulanis.
Who swore for Nigeria like this?

3 Likes

Re: Lock Your Shop For IPOB Sit-at-home, Lose It Forever - Umahi Threatens by dadark: 11:33pm On May 29, 2018
thats not even enough....we lock their shops and then give them 20 koboko strokes each....

they can go complain to trump.....
Re: Lock Your Shop For IPOB Sit-at-home, Lose It Forever - Umahi Threatens by dadark: 11:39pm On May 29, 2018
truthstands12:
Absolute rubbish. I have the right to open or close my shop any day any time. Nobody has the right to threaten me over my shop. This man is a disgrace. Even if you don't like IPOB, what of fallen heroes that died in the war...don't you have regard for them? APC stooge.

shey na only igbos biafrans died....??...

nigerians didnt die too.....??

we should be remembering the war that was a mistake toghether....

1 Like

Re: Lock Your Shop For IPOB Sit-at-home, Lose It Forever - Umahi Threatens by abokikhalifa: 11:40pm On May 29, 2018
TimFisher:
undecided

Same way your own life will be taking
Re: Lock Your Shop For IPOB Sit-at-home, Lose It Forever - Umahi Threatens by 2016v2017: 11:55pm On May 29, 2018
TimFisher:
undecided

Re: Lock Your Shop For IPOB Sit-at-home, Lose It Forever - Umahi Threatens by 2016v2017: 11:56pm On May 29, 2018
Xander85:
This fool here is the very antithesis of what Igbo elite should be; placing 'one Nigeria' and subservience to the caliphate before the interest of his people!

Absolutely disgusting! sad
Umahi is a lunatic embecile
Re: Lock Your Shop For IPOB Sit-at-home, Lose It Forever - Umahi Threatens by 2016v2017: 11:59pm On May 29, 2018
Ololade1999:
This man is not wise at all. Why threatening the people that voted for you. Those people that called this country a zoo didn't lie at all.
and the idiotic umahi will be expecting vote from them for his senatorial contest?
Re: Lock Your Shop For IPOB Sit-at-home, Lose It Forever - Umahi Threatens by 2016v2017: 11:59pm On May 29, 2018
NaijaMutant:
The statement credited to Gov. Dave Umahi is not only a threat to democracy but also a violation of the fundamental Human Rights of the people of Eboyin State

What an audacity

Well, I trust my Igbo people
They love challenges grin

Dear Gov. Dave Umahi, we hereby accept your challenge tomorrow grin
Re: Lock Your Shop For IPOB Sit-at-home, Lose It Forever - Umahi Threatens by 2016v2017: 12:01am On May 30, 2018
KingsJohnson:
Umahi, I laugh at you because Biafrans never forget...
Umahi is a mor0n with detailing mentality

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Great Speeches In African And Black History / Photos: Boko Haram Video Shows Two Men Accused Of Spying Being Beheaded / Osinbajo And Aregbesola At The EP Summit In Abuja [Photos]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.