Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,117 members, 7,818,330 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:49 PM

Lock Your Shop For IPOB Sit-at-home, Lose It Forever - Umahi Threatens - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lock Your Shop For IPOB Sit-at-home, Lose It Forever - Umahi Threatens (35766 Views)

Umahi Threatens To Revoke Benin-Sapele-Ologbo Road Contract Over Shoddy Job / Ndume: I Criticised Jonathan But We Don’t Value What We Have Until We Lose It / RUGA: Umahi Threatens To Sue Pascal Oluchukwu, Gives 7-Day Ultimatum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lock Your Shop For IPOB Sit-at-home, Lose It Forever - Umahi Threatens by shitholenation: 9:09pm On May 29, 2018
The truth is that people are not forced or compelled to stay at home,it is a thing done by those that wants to,which happens to be all most the south east,people should stop having the feelings that anyone is being threatened not to go about his business,but it is a collective effort to honour the fallen heroes.

1 Like

Re: Lock Your Shop For IPOB Sit-at-home, Lose It Forever - Umahi Threatens by deltaisgreat: 9:09pm On May 29, 2018
This man was a mistake to Eboyin people

6 Likes

Re: Lock Your Shop For IPOB Sit-at-home, Lose It Forever - Umahi Threatens by DedeNkem: 9:10pm On May 29, 2018
Every citizen of this zoo of a country has every right to sit-at-home or open their shops or not even work or protest, if the nonsense we have is a democracy!!

I guess this incompetent corrupt a*sshole of a government is incapable to differentiate between democracy and autocracy!!

Where in the world has any government official threatened to close anyone's business for sitting at home? Only in this worthless zoo called Nigeria!!

5 Likes

Re: Lock Your Shop For IPOB Sit-at-home, Lose It Forever - Umahi Threatens by Edu3Again: 9:11pm On May 29, 2018
Almaiga:

IPOB's are Terrorist and His Excellency, the Governor of Ebonyi and the good People of Ebony, are going to treat them as such.

See this Almajiri, what happens in Biafra dey give u headache!
We all know that u cant survive with out us, u r all parasites

5 Likes

Re: Lock Your Shop For IPOB Sit-at-home, Lose It Forever - Umahi Threatens by PointZerom: 9:17pm On May 29, 2018
Balyz:
Do you own a shop in his state Mr online chestbeater?

Shut up.

3 Likes

Re: Lock Your Shop For IPOB Sit-at-home, Lose It Forever - Umahi Threatens by Fourwinds: 9:18pm On May 29, 2018
another foolish governor aside the one in Kaduna....how dare the stupid governor threatens his people....did the useless governor set up the business for them... ..in fact there are a lot of nonsense in this country

5 Likes

Re: Lock Your Shop For IPOB Sit-at-home, Lose It Forever - Umahi Threatens by Livefreeordieha(m): 9:19pm On May 29, 2018
Ziggylady:

We are not talking about fulani terrorists looking for people's land to steal,with the backing of the Federal Government.

90% of the shops in the East are private-owned not Government
ok..point noted...90& of shops are privately owned in the east...I hope the world is reading and listening..

If u know u know..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lock Your Shop For IPOB Sit-at-home, Lose It Forever - Umahi Threatens by Almaiga: 9:22pm On May 29, 2018
Edu3Again:

See this Almajiri, what happens in Biafra dey give u headache!
We all know that u cant survive with out us, u r all parasites
You can say whatever you want. Nigeria is an indivisible Country.
If you don't like it, this is your uption grin

Re: Lock Your Shop For IPOB Sit-at-home, Lose It Forever - Umahi Threatens by Twoclans(f): 9:22pm On May 29, 2018
All this toothless south east governors angry

Nigeria should just produce credible leaders,i am so fuvking tired of all this ethnic buhahaha.

2 Likes

Re: Lock Your Shop For IPOB Sit-at-home, Lose It Forever - Umahi Threatens by MichaelSokoto(m): 9:22pm On May 29, 2018
Xander85:
This fool here is the very antithesis of what Igbo elite should be; placing 'one Nigeria' and subservience to the caliphate before the interest of his people!

Absolutely disgusting! sad
oga stop speakin grammar!

u gor open shop tomoro or not? grin
Re: Lock Your Shop For IPOB Sit-at-home, Lose It Forever - Umahi Threatens by fotadmowmend(m): 9:26pm On May 29, 2018
Where is our rule of law ?

1 Like

Re: Lock Your Shop For IPOB Sit-at-home, Lose It Forever - Umahi Threatens by Balyz: 9:29pm On May 29, 2018
PointZerom:

Shut up.
No shop but you can open your dirty mouth and speak for real shopowners abi?
Re: Lock Your Shop For IPOB Sit-at-home, Lose It Forever - Umahi Threatens by LZAA: 9:29pm On May 29, 2018
MichaelSokoto:

oga stop speakin grammar!

u gor open shop tomoro or not? grin

1 Like

Re: Lock Your Shop For IPOB Sit-at-home, Lose It Forever - Umahi Threatens by achi4u(m): 9:30pm On May 29, 2018
All the motor /motorcycle spare parts site here in Abakaliki is already lockup and the pictures will flood this site tomorrow.

I promise.

5 Likes

Re: Lock Your Shop For IPOB Sit-at-home, Lose It Forever - Umahi Threatens by tballeyy(m): 9:32pm On May 29, 2018
U have two mounth, tomorrow, u will said u didn't said so
Re: Lock Your Shop For IPOB Sit-at-home, Lose It Forever - Umahi Threatens by Cooly100: 9:33pm On May 29, 2018
deltaisgreat:
This man was a mistake to Eboyin people

The man simply wants to become the president in 2023.

The sycophant will be another Johnathan who would just be a figure head...doing things for the north to please them and doing nothing for his region.

He would never be like Buhari who is passionate about his northern region and damning every other region...

1 Like

Re: Lock Your Shop For IPOB Sit-at-home, Lose It Forever - Umahi Threatens by achi4u(m): 9:39pm On May 29, 2018
Cooly100:

The man simply wants to become the president in 2023.

The sycophant will be another Johnathan who would just be a figure head...doing things for the north to please them and doing nothing for his region.

He would never be like Buhari who is passionate about his northern region and damning every other region...
Not far from the truth bros.
Re: Lock Your Shop For IPOB Sit-at-home, Lose It Forever - Umahi Threatens by Africonji: 9:43pm On May 29, 2018
Umahi fork you and Buhari you foolish asslicker. You will not go unpunished!!! Mark my words. angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Lock Your Shop For IPOB Sit-at-home, Lose It Forever - Umahi Threatens by eagleeye2: 9:43pm On May 29, 2018
gifftson101:
This is a good development my able governor..... These ipob miscreants need to be taught some lessons, the hard way.
I wish other Easter governors would give such directives.
Abia state governor in particular. Why would the entire market in the state be shout down because of a mere threat from baseless mischief makers. If the other governors don't support them, let them all give similar directives.....
As if any of the Northern governors has ever condemned Fulani herdsmen

1 Like

Re: Lock Your Shop For IPOB Sit-at-home, Lose It Forever - Umahi Threatens by supereagle(m): 9:43pm On May 29, 2018
Kyase:
grin
Umahi for president
The only Igbo man I have seen that can rule Nigeria. Rochas has lost out to get up no more.
Re: Lock Your Shop For IPOB Sit-at-home, Lose It Forever - Umahi Threatens by Kyase(m): 9:48pm On May 29, 2018
supereagle:

The only Igbo man I have seen that can rule Nigeria. Rochas has lost out to get up no more.
Roachas Don fup big time...
Re: Lock Your Shop For IPOB Sit-at-home, Lose It Forever - Umahi Threatens by jrusky(m): 9:49pm On May 29, 2018
Yes I support that move. Lock your shop and be shopless forever.

I'm sick of this nonsense.

Sit at home and loose your job then go to that f u c k I n g IPOOH to secure you job. Buhari is not good yes but behaving this way is it the solution? Is this how to get freedom or confrontation?

Nonsense let police and army deal with any bastard thst do anyhow by tomorrow. Pls call me Afonja or Aboki it sweet me but Orji Kalu the cabals errand boy is not Afonja or aboki. Pls IPOOH should go to hell I give no bleep.
Re: Lock Your Shop For IPOB Sit-at-home, Lose It Forever - Umahi Threatens by achi4u(m): 9:51pm On May 29, 2018
supereagle:

With this kind of behavior, he should kiss this idea and dreams at his pocket. Buhari & North can only use you and dump you.
A wise man who has a big dream as this should not be talking anyhow, because this kind of authority can spoil things for you tomorrow.
Re: Lock Your Shop For IPOB Sit-at-home, Lose It Forever - Umahi Threatens by Baroba(m): 9:54pm On May 29, 2018
I keep saying it, these are worst set of governors the South East region have ever witnessed..I will give Obiano a small pass, the rest are a bunch of clueless and cowardly misfits..

3 Likes

Re: Lock Your Shop For IPOB Sit-at-home, Lose It Forever - Umahi Threatens by shizzle1: 10:01pm On May 29, 2018
Handsomecole:
Very good move . Stupid IPOB bastards.
only a senseless bastard calls IPOB bastard.

Not surprised at all, coming from a team OUK, it is expected. Stupid fools of same feather
Re: Lock Your Shop For IPOB Sit-at-home, Lose It Forever - Umahi Threatens by Dreadful: 10:01pm On May 29, 2018
Hotfreeze:
That's how Rochas wrecked Ipob in Imo State while Ikpeazu was busy pussyfooting till soldiers used koboko to reset their brains.

It's people like Umahi and Rochas that fit these Ipob miscreants I swear.
Mumu your Rochas and Umahi did what to IPOB? Anu ohia

1 Like

Re: Lock Your Shop For IPOB Sit-at-home, Lose It Forever - Umahi Threatens by shizzle1: 10:02pm On May 29, 2018
supereagle:

so it's no longer roaches ? Some of you fools are unbelievable
Re: Lock Your Shop For IPOB Sit-at-home, Lose It Forever - Umahi Threatens by U2ice(m): 10:02pm On May 29, 2018
What if i need to travel for an emergency...mumu threat mumu governor

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Fuel Crisis Cripples Nigeria / Ikpeazu Gives Toyota Siena To A Female Commercial Driver In Umuahia (Pics) / Buhari is concerned over insecurity - Lawan, Gbajabiamila

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.