Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,714 members, 7,816,946 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:49 PM

Lock Your Shop For IPOB Sit-at-home, Lose It Forever - Umahi Threatens - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lock Your Shop For IPOB Sit-at-home, Lose It Forever - Umahi Threatens (35757 Views)

Umahi Threatens To Revoke Benin-Sapele-Ologbo Road Contract Over Shoddy Job / Ndume: I Criticised Jonathan But We Don’t Value What We Have Until We Lose It / RUGA: Umahi Threatens To Sue Pascal Oluchukwu, Gives 7-Day Ultimatum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lock Your Shop For IPOB Sit-at-home, Lose It Forever - Umahi Threatens by Edu3Again: 6:25pm On May 30, 2018
Almaiga:

The West, South South and the North are not Biafra. Kindly find your way back to East. Biafra only comprise 5 States, so enjoy your new Country. grin

The South South is the Capital of Biafra!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4D_PXnzigpM

The South West wants leave u too!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YdbCYXcoaAw

Nobody wants the Fulani grin
Re: Lock Your Shop For IPOB Sit-at-home, Lose It Forever - Umahi Threatens by Almaiga: 6:33pm On May 30, 2018
Edu3Again:

The South South is the Capital of Biafra!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4D_PXnzigpM

The South West wants leave u too!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YdbCYXcoaAw

Nobody wants the Fulani grin
This is the reason I was referring to you as land grabbers. South East is Biafra but, South South are our Brothers from the other side of Nigeria. They've mentioned times without number that, they refuse to be part of your Landlocked Country. grin

Re: Lock Your Shop For IPOB Sit-at-home, Lose It Forever - Umahi Threatens by Edu3Again: 6:55pm On May 30, 2018
Almaiga:

This is the reason I was referring to you as land grabbers. South East is Biafra but, South South are our Brothers from the other side of Nigeria. They've mentioned times without number that, they refuse to be part of your Landlocked Country. grin

Please u almajiri nobody wants u, the whole south wants to free itself from u.

Akwa Ibom say they are Biafrans too!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BOv6MScGM0U

In fact the whole Niger Delta wants Biafra

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x11zvif9M6Q

NOBODY WANTS U FOOLANIS, NOT EVEN THE MIDDLEBELT
https://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/07/middle-beltll-not-go-north-nigeria-breaks-jerry-gana/

1 Like

Re: Lock Your Shop For IPOB Sit-at-home, Lose It Forever - Umahi Threatens by Justiceleague1: 7:59am On May 31, 2018
flames01:

But it isn't afonja's shop that will be locked; it is your shop. And what's more, afonja died centuries ago.

One of the problems with you Igbos is that you don't know how to choose your enemies. You keep on repeating kanu's mistake by fighting the wrong person. No wonder you keep on losing.

thank you,afonja
Re: Lock Your Shop For IPOB Sit-at-home, Lose It Forever - Umahi Threatens by flames01: 9:07am On May 31, 2018
Justiceleague1:

thank you,afonja

Thank you for agreeing that your comment was stupid
Re: Lock Your Shop For IPOB Sit-at-home, Lose It Forever - Umahi Threatens by DabuIIIT: 5:05pm On May 31, 2018
Adebowale89:
with this threat umahi would loose ebonyi, we showed obiano with boy scouting the Anambra election

this time around we will boy scout ebonyi election, we will eat banga and isi ewu that day

funny people in a funny nation

hungryMan grin

Lo wa ise se grin

1 Like

Re: Lock Your Shop For IPOB Sit-at-home, Lose It Forever - Umahi Threatens by Justiceleague1: 5:55pm On May 31, 2018
flames01:

Thank you for agreeing that your comment was stupid
just like you..
Again,afonja
Re: Lock Your Shop For IPOB Sit-at-home, Lose It Forever - Umahi Threatens by flames01: 6:42pm On May 31, 2018
Justiceleague1:

just like you..

Again,afonja

You seconded your own motion that you need cranial grafting
Re: Lock Your Shop For IPOB Sit-at-home, Lose It Forever - Umahi Threatens by Justiceleague1: 9:38pm On May 31, 2018
flames01:

You seconded your own motion that you need cranial grafting
as was done in your household. grin grin
Aphnja grin
Re: Lock Your Shop For IPOB Sit-at-home, Lose It Forever - Umahi Threatens by flames01: 9:44pm On May 31, 2018
Justiceleague1:

as was done in your household. grin grin

Aphnja grin

Are you talking about your gully erosion?
Re: Lock Your Shop For IPOB Sit-at-home, Lose It Forever - Umahi Threatens by Justiceleague1: 10:28pm On May 31, 2018
flames01:

But it isn't afonja's shop that will be locked; it is your shop. And what's more, afonja died centuries ago.

One of the problems with you Igbos is that you don't know how to choose your enemies. You keep on repeating kanu's mistake by fighting the wrong person. No wonder you keep on losing.
thrash
frustration
Re: Lock Your Shop For IPOB Sit-at-home, Lose It Forever - Umahi Threatens by flames01: 9:29pm On Jun 01, 2018
Justiceleague1:

okay flame,i dont do this buh this ends here.
I been thru somma your past posts and man,we are on the same page. What exactly are we beefing for? Is it cos i made mention of 'afonja',and you don't like it? Well i gotta let u know tha we dont do that for fun.
You yourself pointed out that the Igbos dont know how to choose their enemies,i bet the Igbos shud smile and pat you yorubas on the back for aligning with the common enemy to bring in a certified ethnic and tribal religious bigot of a president onboard,huh? And so called president of all tagged same Igbos and my region,SS,5%ers! How you gonna take me if you see me aligning with your enemy?
Something tells me you were once a sai baba supporter and even voted for him but have now seen the hand writings on the wall and have repented,is it? Be fair.
Now we are all saddled with the responsibility of salvaging the land and sending the evil man away to wherever,right.
But guy,it hurts that u yorubas did this to the nation.
You are still gonna see me on here calling zomBs afonja buh please,ignore me,there are yet much more of ur peeps especially the muslm ones who aint helping matters who still gat their coneheads up in mallams' butt... they need regular bashing.

So take it easy,refrain from direct insults and good luck.

FYI,I aint Igbo. I'm SS/Benin.

You must be suffering from inferiority complex and deep seated psychological derangement. If not, you won't be checking people's past comments just because you want to respond to a comment. Who turned your life downward like this?
Re: Lock Your Shop For IPOB Sit-at-home, Lose It Forever - Umahi Threatens by Moneywomen17(m): 10:16pm On Jun 01, 2018
Justiceleague1:

thrash
frustration
u are “ss/Benin” but a look at ur post history will always see u on ibo thread defending everything ibo and attacking everything Yoruba. It’s either u are obsess with ibo or u are ibo ashamed of ur identity either way u are kinda crazy lol

Re: Lock Your Shop For IPOB Sit-at-home, Lose It Forever - Umahi Threatens by Justiceleague1: 11:56am On Jun 02, 2018
Moneywomen17:
u are “ss/Benin” but a look at ur post history will always see u on ibo thread defending everything ibo and attacking everything Yoruba. It’s either u are obsess with ibo or u are ibo ashamed of ur identity either way u are kinda crazy lol

digging deep grin
keep digging,dig into ur anuxxs,the answer to expedition might just there,y'know.

Only fools are ashamed of and deny where they come from.

Now get this into your head,the enemy of my enemy is my friend.
Likewise,the friend of my enemy might not fully be my enemy but is not my friend. Savvy? undecided

Uhundan grin
Re: Lock Your Shop For IPOB Sit-at-home, Lose It Forever - Umahi Threatens by Nobody: 7:33pm On May 25, 2019
sirequity:

Source>>>https://www.headlineng.com/lock-shop-ipob-sit-home-loose-forever-umahi-threatens/

Traders in Ebonyi who obverse the sit-at-home order by the Indigenous Peoples of Biafra on Wednesday, May 30, will permanently forfeit their shops, Governor David Umahi said on Tuesday.

Umahi, who made the declaration in Abakaliki while addressing the people at the 2018 democracy day celebration, noted that such order would not be observed in the state.

He said that the state was terribly marginalised during its days in the old Anamabra, Enugu and Abia and was now making efforts to “find its feet.”

“We do not need distractions or second colonisation as we continue to believe in God to change our narrative with no man born of a woman setting us back.

“Any trader that closes shop on the day will forfeit it forever and any protest will be decisively dealt with.

“Ebonyi indigenes should go about their businesses peacefully and safely and if the South-East governors say we don’t want IPOB activities, it does not mean that we are happy with the zone’s marginalisation in the country,” he said.

The governor noted that “the manner in which IPOB was pursuing its cause is not right,” as the Ohaneze Ndigbo took the right action in the comity of Igbo sons and daughters.

“We call on the Federal Government to look into the plight of south-east and address the issue of marginalisation, because we believe in one Nigeria that will enshrine justice and fairness.

“We also believe in the sanctity of human lives and call on the citizens to co-operate in ensuring the growth and development of the state and country,” he said.

Umahi should mind his words and place decorum in his statement.

Umahi is indirectly referring to Anambra state as the. Authors of their past misfortune more reason he vehemently resisted Peter Obi vice president candidacy and was happy he loosed and was also the first to congratulate mohammed buhari.

Let me clearly state that ipob should concentrate her activities in wise terms in igbolands and avoid non igbolands or hausa fulani land which is the bane of this insult.

If ipob has mind annd contained their activities in igboland people like Umahi won't have anything to say and as such I blame them for trespassing to enemies territory.

If care isn't taken one day the over 79.6 percent Muslims in ebonyi state will declare jihad in igboland.

Secure yourself to avoid another othman Dan fodio invasion from them.
Re: Lock Your Shop For IPOB Sit-at-home, Lose It Forever - Umahi Threatens by Nobody: 7:39pm On May 25, 2019
supereagle:

The only Igbo man I have seen that can rule Nigeria. Rochas has lost out to get up no more.

Story

He will rule ebonyi as country not others

His vote is dead.
Re: Lock Your Shop For IPOB Sit-at-home, Lose It Forever - Umahi Threatens by Nobody: 7:39pm On May 25, 2019
achi4u:
All the motor /motorcycle spare parts site here in Abakaliki is already lockup and the pictures will flood this site tomorrow.

I promise.

Story ooooo

grin maybe in caliphate.
Re: Lock Your Shop For IPOB Sit-at-home, Lose It Forever - Umahi Threatens by Nobody: 7:46pm On May 25, 2019
NonsoWow:
That governor umahi is just a typical example of abakaliki people and their level of stupidity. That's why anambra indigenes treat them like rags.

You just nailed it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Amira Junaid, President Buhari's Granddaughter (Photos) / Scores Of Insurgents Killed In Mubi By Soldiers / Shi’ites Set US Flag On Fire In Abuja (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.