Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,062 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:23 AM

Lock Your Shop For IPOB Sit-at-home, Lose It Forever - Umahi Threatens - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lock Your Shop For IPOB Sit-at-home, Lose It Forever - Umahi Threatens (35760 Views)

Umahi Threatens To Revoke Benin-Sapele-Ologbo Road Contract Over Shoddy Job / Ndume: I Criticised Jonathan But We Don’t Value What We Have Until We Lose It / RUGA: Umahi Threatens To Sue Pascal Oluchukwu, Gives 7-Day Ultimatum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lock Your Shop For IPOB Sit-at-home, Lose It Forever - Umahi Threatens by 2016v2017: 12:01am On May 30, 2018
Kyase:
grin
Umahi for president
he has buried his political career.
Re: Lock Your Shop For IPOB Sit-at-home, Lose It Forever - Umahi Threatens by prinsoo: 12:02am On May 30, 2018
Gov Dave Umahi is always senseless and not current with present 9ja politics. Always playing the politics of "I stand with the northners." Continue to follow the north, when the chips are down, don't think the north will accept you.

3 Likes

Re: Lock Your Shop For IPOB Sit-at-home, Lose It Forever - Umahi Threatens by BabaRamota1980: 12:04am On May 30, 2018
Justiceleague1:
This thread is meant for Afonjas and connies. They are fast on their way. Wey my pop corn sef? grin

Lzaa

Were, your governor said he will take away your livelihood if you honor your ancestors tomorrow. ACF issued a fatwah to your leaders to warn you that to honor your ancestors is a threat to Northern interest. ......instead of you to vexx you dey here dey shout afonja upandan. Wetin concern afonja, if you like spend a decade of sit at home, we would be glad sef cause crime go reduce well. grin

1 Like

Re: Lock Your Shop For IPOB Sit-at-home, Lose It Forever - Umahi Threatens by Edu3Again: 12:04am On May 30, 2018
Almaiga:

You can say whatever you want. Nigeria is an indivisible Country.
If you don't like it, this is your uption grin

U want to attach ursef to us by force, we shall leave u to ur barren wasteland grin

3 Likes

Re: Lock Your Shop For IPOB Sit-at-home, Lose It Forever - Umahi Threatens by LZAA: 12:06am On May 30, 2018
BabaRamota1980:

Were, your governor said he will take away your livelihood if you honor your ancestors tomorrow. ACF issued a fatwah to your leaders to warn you that to honor your ancestors is a threat to Northern interest. ......instead of you to vexx you dey here dey shout afonja upandan. Wetin concern afonja, if you like spend a decade of sit at home, we would be glad sef cause crime go reduce well. grin

2 Likes

Re: Lock Your Shop For IPOB Sit-at-home, Lose It Forever - Umahi Threatens by LZAA: 12:10am On May 30, 2018
Sarkin:
DO NOT ONLY LOCK UP THEIR SHOPS BUT ARREST THEM, FOR LISTENING TO THE WAILING OF A USELESS TERRORIST GROUP.

WHERE IS COWNU? THAT USELESS COWARD.

"Leflendum" KO...

Nonsensical... they are only good at spreading hate and false news.
I'M WAITING FOR THEIR E-PIGS...

1 Like

Re: Lock Your Shop For IPOB Sit-at-home, Lose It Forever - Umahi Threatens by NonsoWow: 12:12am On May 30, 2018
That governor umahi is just a typical example of abakaliki people and their level of stupidity. That's why anambra indigenes treat them like rags.

2 Likes

Re: Lock Your Shop For IPOB Sit-at-home, Lose It Forever - Umahi Threatens by valnosky(m): 12:17am On May 30, 2018
PointZerom:

Shut up, 2by2 shop is far better than sleeping in bet9ja shops due to joblessness. Enjoy.

hahahaha abeg no kill me with laugh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lock Your Shop For IPOB Sit-at-home, Lose It Forever - Umahi Threatens by Xkalaban(m): 1:25am On May 30, 2018
This is exactly the problem in this false democracy of Juria. Threatening ppl to not lock up their own shops should they choose to. What is that? If a so called elected leader who claims to be honorable with integrity could make statements like this with no consequences then what do ppl expect from the guy in uniform with no school cert on the express road busy transitioning the transmission of N50 into his pockets from motorists hustling to survive? In broad fcking daylight regardless of any possible video cameras around. There isn't a single institution or arm of govt in Juria that's progressive. If anything it only works for these snakes in power & their families. Hence the reason why they kick against anything that can potentially bring the change of status-quo. It is finished already....Smh!

3 Likes

Re: Lock Your Shop For IPOB Sit-at-home, Lose It Forever - Umahi Threatens by Nobody: 1:35am On May 30, 2018
Xander85:
This fool here is the very antithesis of what Igbo elite should be; placing 'one Nigeria' and subservience to the caliphate before the interest of his people!

Absolutely disgusting! sad

U don't dictate to igbos how they should live their lives.

Igbos don't.care about what u choose to do with yours.

1 Like

Re: Lock Your Shop For IPOB Sit-at-home, Lose It Forever - Umahi Threatens by Sarkin: 2:35am On May 30, 2018
[quote author=LZAA post=68003531][/quote]
grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lock Your Shop For IPOB Sit-at-home, Lose It Forever - Umahi Threatens by elopee3000(m): 4:59am On May 30, 2018
Sarkin:
DO NOT ONLY LOCK UP THEIR SHOPS BUT ARREST THEM, FOR LISTENING TO THE WAILING OF A USELESS TERRORIST GROUP.

WHERE IS COWNU? THAT USELESS COWARD.

"Leflendum" KO...

Nonsensical... they are only good at spreading hate and false news.
I'M WAITING FOR THEIR E-PIGS...
while your people are bombing for 72 blind virgins in Muslim heaven located in somalia

3 Likes

Re: Lock Your Shop For IPOB Sit-at-home, Lose It Forever - Umahi Threatens by contigiency(m): 6:30am On May 30, 2018
CodeTemplar:
Is this democracy. How can government dictate to me how to open my shop? Buhari is biting more than he can chew by not going after herdsmen and Umahi will lose the peoples goodwill soon.

What has buhari done to you this time. Does Umahi's name spell like buhari. I hope you know its a big problem if a man does not take cognizance of where the rain meet him, because he will not know the type of bornfire he is to make to quench his cold.
Re: Lock Your Shop For IPOB Sit-at-home, Lose It Forever - Umahi Threatens by speak2me2016: 6:34am On May 30, 2018
Is it your shop? If they decide to close their shops for a day, how does that affect Nigeria?
Re: Lock Your Shop For IPOB Sit-at-home, Lose It Forever - Umahi Threatens by Tonason: 6:39am On May 30, 2018
sirequity:

Source>>>https://www.headlineng.com/lock-shop-ipob-sit-home-loose-forever-umahi-threatens/

This has shown that he is indeed a fool that they call him. Everyone has his or her right.
Re: Lock Your Shop For IPOB Sit-at-home, Lose It Forever - Umahi Threatens by awa(m): 6:44am On May 30, 2018
Umana or David or whatever name they call you, you need your head to be examined for threatening your own people? Why not just ask them to out for there normal businesses without threatening them?
Re: Lock Your Shop For IPOB Sit-at-home, Lose It Forever - Umahi Threatens by ibekwe97: 6:56am On May 30, 2018
Useless Governors ,u better lost ur shop than to lost ur life .
Re: Lock Your Shop For IPOB Sit-at-home, Lose It Forever - Umahi Threatens by Nobody: 7:01am On May 30, 2018
This one na governor? am not understanding.
Re: Lock Your Shop For IPOB Sit-at-home, Lose It Forever - Umahi Threatens by rabzy: 7:01am On May 30, 2018
Nigerian politicians are just unbelievable. You want to seize people's shop because they decided to sit at home... That's just lunacy. He is supposed to protect anyone that opens their shop from being attacked and allow those who want to lock up to do so.
Re: Lock Your Shop For IPOB Sit-at-home, Lose It Forever - Umahi Threatens by rabzy: 7:03am On May 30, 2018
ibekwe97:
Useless Governors ,u better lost ur shop than to lost ur life .

This is what he should be addressing, those who threaten to kill or maim anyone that opens their shop.
Re: Lock Your Shop For IPOB Sit-at-home, Lose It Forever - Umahi Threatens by mavinc4u(f): 7:04am On May 30, 2018
grin grin grin
Re: Lock Your Shop For IPOB Sit-at-home, Lose It Forever - Umahi Threatens by Almaiga: 7:24am On May 30, 2018
Edu3Again:

U want to attach ursef to us by force, we shall leave u to ur barren wasteland grin
I can bet with one of my balls that, you are typing this from the West.
The same West thousands of your People kept trooping, un invited.
We go soon deport una back to una Poto land.
For the record, I'm not from West.

Re: Lock Your Shop For IPOB Sit-at-home, Lose It Forever - Umahi Threatens by brodalokie: 7:59am On May 30, 2018
speak2me2016:
Is it your shop?
If they decide to close their shops for a day, how does that affect Nigeria?

Both the governor and ipob are dribbling Nigeria. It is a government and government against Nigeria thing. Nigeria is a circus goat without willpower or sense of belonging. No friend nor ally only foes dishing Nigeria all the odds that will totally kill Nigeria. Nigeria is dead.

Nigeria has no father or mother, the government killed them. If you try to adopted Nigeria they will fight you too and eventually kill you. That's why nobody wants to help Nigeria. Nigeria is dead. All the schools we have now are just raising more of them them and we we people. Nigeria is a stranger and a mistake to them.

THIS IS A WAR BETWEEN OCCULT/PAGANISM (MATRIX) AGAINST FAITH (ZION) IN DISGUISE.

Re: Lock Your Shop For IPOB Sit-at-home, Lose It Forever - Umahi Threatens by gbishman: 8:23am On May 30, 2018
If you feel Govt. Has no power to give such order then try yourself and see.
Re: Lock Your Shop For IPOB Sit-at-home, Lose It Forever - Umahi Threatens by WOCKHARDI(m): 9:13am On May 30, 2018
And the S/W Yorubas can celebrate June 12 without hindrance but with support from their leaders.
Suppose coincidentally a shop owner falls sick and therefore can't open his/her shop. What happens?
Governor, you missed this one.
Re: Lock Your Shop For IPOB Sit-at-home, Lose It Forever - Umahi Threatens by Nobody: 9:15am On May 30, 2018
another challenge to the ipobian freaks, lets see if they love kanu more than money.
Re: Lock Your Shop For IPOB Sit-at-home, Lose It Forever - Umahi Threatens by Sarkin: 9:25am On May 30, 2018
elopee3000:
while your people are bombing for 72 blind virgins in Muslim heaven located in somalia
Hahaha
Very funny my man. I can see you're in pain grin sorry about that
Re: Lock Your Shop For IPOB Sit-at-home, Lose It Forever - Umahi Threatens by Edu3Again: 10:36am On May 30, 2018
Almaiga:

I can bet with one of my balls that, you are typing this from the West.
The same West thousands of your People kept trooping, un invited.
We go soon deport una back to una Poto land.
For the record, I'm not from West.

Even if I am in the West, we contribute to the West unlike u Fulani parasites!

The Parasite cannot live without the host, neither can the Fulani survive without the South.

U r blood thirsty parasites.
Re: Lock Your Shop For IPOB Sit-at-home, Lose It Forever - Umahi Threatens by Justiceleague1: 1:48pm On May 30, 2018
BabaRamota1980:

mental,my gov is Obaseki and he did not say he will take away anybody's livelihood o.

Ewedu,Not everybody that has gat a dissenting view from u connies be omo nna. grin

lzaa

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lock Your Shop For IPOB Sit-at-home, Lose It Forever - Umahi Threatens by Almaiga: 3:31pm On May 30, 2018
Edu3Again:

Even if I am in the West, we contribute to the West unlike u Fulani parasites!

The Parasite cannot live without the host, neither can the Fulani survive without the South.

U r blood thirsty parasites.
Hahahahaha, Unity begger, what does South East and South West have in common? Hmm, none.
Guy, you are OYO. grin grin

Re: Lock Your Shop For IPOB Sit-at-home, Lose It Forever - Umahi Threatens by Edu3Again: 3:59pm On May 30, 2018
Almaiga:

Hahahahaha, Unity begger, what does South East and South West have in common? Hmm, none.
Guy, you are OYO. grin grin
How can u call me unity beggar when I am Biafran? angry

You are the Unity Beggar fighting IPOB grin
Re: Lock Your Shop For IPOB Sit-at-home, Lose It Forever - Umahi Threatens by Almaiga: 6:16pm On May 30, 2018
Edu3Again:

How can u call me unity beggar when I am Biafran? angry

You are the Unity Beggar fighting IPOB grin
The West, South South and the North are not Biafra. Kindly find your way back to East. Biafra only comprise 5 States, so enjoy your new Country. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Amotekun: Muslims Reject Oduduwa Republic – MURIC / Senate Committee Summons Danladi Umar / Shehu Atiku Abubakar Holds Town Hall Meeting In Cross River (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.