Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,345 members, 7,819,222 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:56 PM

Five Ways To Beat Your Wife Without Battering Her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Five Ways To Beat Your Wife Without Battering Her (2147 Views)

Beat Your Girlfriend Every Now And Then. Trust Me Women Love It. / How Do I Put Off My Neighbour Wife Without Offending Her ?? / Woman Caught Rapping And Battering 10yrs Boy [watch Video] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Five Ways To Beat Your Wife Without Battering Her by isidiwent: 8:51pm On May 29, 2018
You can beat your wife very well without battering her. I mean how to beat the woman you truly love if she offends you..

These are the beautiful ways..

(1) Instead of beating her, use your beating energy to fight SARS or mobile police.

(2) Whenever she offends you, meet her, correct her, tell her fault, forgive her, love her & make love to her that night.

(3) If she offends you, leave the house, take a stroll, when your mind is at rest, talk to her & make peace .

(4) Just show her true love.

(5) Just show her true love.

2 Likes

Re: Five Ways To Beat Your Wife Without Battering Her by Nofav0rs(m): 8:53pm On May 29, 2018
CHESTER48:
actually if she offends you and she is working. Take her phone and break it out of anger. Don't give her money to buy another one. Next time she does something too bad, take her best cloth and rip it off, let her buy it. Next time B4 she thinks of miss acting she know she will loose something.. Just saying .
This is dumb. No offence
Re: Five Ways To Beat Your Wife Without Battering Her by BiafranBushBoy: 8:56pm On May 29, 2018
Bullshit!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Five Ways To Beat Your Wife Without Battering Her by Nobody: 8:57pm On May 29, 2018
actually if she offends you and she is working. Take her phone and break it out of anger. Don't give her money to buy another one. Next time she does something too bad, take her best cloth and rip it off, let her buy it. Next time B4 she thinks of miss acting she know she will loose something.. Just saying .
Re: Five Ways To Beat Your Wife Without Battering Her by LifeofAirforce(m): 8:58pm On May 29, 2018
Women should stay out of trouble by controlling their mouth .

4 Likes

Re: Five Ways To Beat Your Wife Without Battering Her by LifeofAirforce(m): 8:59pm On May 29, 2018
CHESTER48:

I'm sorry but this is not a good advice
Re: Five Ways To Beat Your Wife Without Battering Her by Tallesty1(m): 9:09pm On May 29, 2018
isidiwent:
You can beat your wife very well without battering her. I mean how to beat the woman you truly love if she offends you..

(1) Instead of beating her, use your beating energy to fight SARS or mobile police.
How is this a way to beat her?

isidiwent:
(2) Whenever she offends you, meet her, correct her, tell her fault, forgive her, love her & make love to her that night.
And rape her if she is not in the mood right.

isidiwent:
(3) If she offends you, leave the house, take a stroll, when your mind is at rest, talk to her & make peace .

I pray God to bless you with a bad wife so that we'll see if this your advice works

2 Likes

Re: Five Ways To Beat Your Wife Without Battering Her by Nobody: 10:16pm On May 29, 2018
CHESTER48:
Hehehe. I fear you o.
Re: Five Ways To Beat Your Wife Without Battering Her by Nobody: 10:23pm On May 29, 2018
isidiwent:

Lol how old u be weh u dey give advice. You're fit for marital advice only if you've spent 10yrs or more in marriage with kids.

When woman ridicule your destiny with sharp mouth, I know u sef no go fit do all these things u list.
Re: Five Ways To Beat Your Wife Without Battering Her by SoapQueen(f): 10:25pm On May 29, 2018
Easier said than done.
Re: Five Ways To Beat Your Wife Without Battering Her by Nobody: 10:28pm On May 29, 2018
isidiwent:

[s[(3) If she offends you, leave the house, take a stroll, when your mind is at rest, talk to her & make peace . [/s]

Bullshít... why should I leave my house for a woman?

2 Likes

Re: Five Ways To Beat Your Wife Without Battering Her by isidiwent: 10:37pm On May 29, 2018
SoapQueen:
Easier said than done.
Or do you want me to write "kill her"
Re: Five Ways To Beat Your Wife Without Battering Her by IamPlato(m): 10:52pm On May 29, 2018

The Best Way To Beat Your Wife Up is By Giving Her Angry Sex... Show No Mercy As You Dig Deep angry
Re: Five Ways To Beat Your Wife Without Battering Her by khalazi: 11:39pm On May 29, 2018
If your wife likes to cook, start buying food outside. No chop her food. That thing de pain them.

1 Like

Re: Five Ways To Beat Your Wife Without Battering Her by Nobody: 11:44pm On May 29, 2018
Am i d only one dat can't understand Op embarassed
Re: Five Ways To Beat Your Wife Without Battering Her by Timagex(m): 11:53pm On May 29, 2018
CHESTER48:
were re o!! shocked

Re: Five Ways To Beat Your Wife Without Battering Her by kmaster007: 12:01am On May 30, 2018
facts
Re: Five Ways To Beat Your Wife Without Battering Her by jakandeola(m): 2:35am On May 30, 2018
BiafranBushBoy:
Bullshit!
nice one my broda
Re: Five Ways To Beat Your Wife Without Battering Her by isidiwent: 7:18am On May 30, 2018
Love your wife!!!
Re: Five Ways To Beat Your Wife Without Battering Her by isidiwent: 7:19am On May 30, 2018
Tallesty1:
How is this a way to beat her?

And rape her if she is not in the mood right.

I pray God to bless you with a bad wife so that we'll see if this your advice works
My future wife is the best...
Re: Five Ways To Beat Your Wife Without Battering Her by thanki410(m): 9:00am On May 30, 2018
Nofav0rs:
This is dumb. No offence
judge not , that u be not judged... It IS dumb true true.. Let him keep growing with that level of reasoning..!
Re: Five Ways To Beat Your Wife Without Battering Her by Nobody: 9:10am On May 30, 2018
Hmmmmm.. not dat easy. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

(1) (Reply)

Guys Pls Is My Friend Slowly Becoming A Psychopath?? / How I Became A Lesbian / The Symbol Of Love In Different Countries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.