Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,228 members, 7,825,890 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 05:17 AM

Annoying Things Girls Do At The ATM - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Annoying Things Girls Do At The ATM (862 Views)

All The Annoying Things Guys Do During Sex - Meme Collection / Ten Silly Things Girls Should Stop In 2018/pic / When Ladies Go To The ATM With Their Boyfriends (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Annoying Things Girls Do At The ATM by fineboynl(m): 5:10pm On Jul 11, 2018
1, Counting money in front of ATM.

Girls are fond of this habit, especially when there is a long queue they stay put like as if the ATM is human. when you shout at them they fire back at you.

2, Checking balance before withdrawing and checking balance again after withdrawing.

you just wonder if they no longer receive alert again. This act is mostly done by girls. its one of the annoying things they do at the ATM. when you are in hurry and behind them you wonder why they stay so long with the ATM, but when it get to your turn you did it sharply.

3. They don't know how to operate the ATM and wont beg for assistance

its might be their first time on the ATM or they are simply not familiar with the ATM, yet they won't call for help and bag for someone to help them. they will just stand there and be press nonsense and wasting time. while every one is wondering asking them if the ATM is not paying?

4. they won't stay at the queue,

you saw them hanging around and not on the queue. they need attention so that people can see their shape and beauty. but when it nearly get to your turn they will come from no where and say they are in front of you and that they were there before you.

might want to add yours
Re: Annoying Things Girls Do At The ATM by Nobody: 5:16pm On Jul 11, 2018
We don't give a fuckkk grin

2 Likes

Re: Annoying Things Girls Do At The ATM by Nobody: 5:18pm On Jul 11, 2018
I don't think this is just a ''girls'' thing.
Re: Annoying Things Girls Do At The ATM by Nobody: 5:20pm On Jul 11, 2018
Umare:
I don't think this is just a ''girls'' thing.
Its a girl thing on Nairaland grin

1 Like

Re: Annoying Things Girls Do At The ATM by fineboynl(m): 5:20pm On Jul 11, 2018
MariaLavina:
We don't give a fuckkk grin
let me add to it. after wasting time fighting with the ATM and you hear insufficient balance.
Re: Annoying Things Girls Do At The ATM by Nobody: 5:21pm On Jul 11, 2018
All this for an ATM
Re: Annoying Things Girls Do At The ATM by Nobody: 5:22pm On Jul 11, 2018
fineboynl:
let me add to it. after wasting time fighting with the ATM and you hear insufficient balance.
grin cheesy
Your thread is a comic relief, Thanks a lot.

This level of stupidity is hard to come by cheesy
Re: Annoying Things Girls Do At The ATM by Nobody: 5:23pm On Jul 11, 2018
MariaLavina:
Its a girl thing on Nairaland grin

bia me i will count my money.. I don't trust anything nigeria even the machine.
Re: Annoying Things Girls Do At The ATM by Nobody: 5:24pm On Jul 11, 2018
Umare:

bia me i will count my money.. I don't trust anything nigeria even the machine.
Re: Annoying Things Girls Do At The ATM by Nobody: 5:25pm On Jul 11, 2018
MariaLavina:

Read what he wrote on number 1.
Re: Annoying Things Girls Do At The ATM by Nobody: 5:30pm On Jul 11, 2018
Umare:

Read what he said on number 1.
In a country like Nigeria, it is needed cheesy

1 Like

Re: Annoying Things Girls Do At The ATM by Wilfredpat22(f): 6:04pm On Jul 11, 2018
I don’t check my account balance because I know how much is in my account. I go to the ATM twice a month

Saving as a woman is Good
Re: Annoying Things Girls Do At The ATM by Auladimeji2: 6:14pm On Jul 11, 2018
What about those will be using ATM to play games

(1) (Reply)

Confession: How Sales Man Fu+cked Me Hard In Our House / Discussion Thread: Why Is That The High Number Of Beautiful Girls Are Not Virgin / I’ve Been Bedding My Uncle And Now His Son Is Blackmailing Me To Have S3x Too

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.