Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,780 members, 7,817,222 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:21 AM

Photos From Gay Party In Accra, Ghana - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Photos From Gay Party In Accra, Ghana (54549 Views)

President Biden Organises Gay Party In White House / Photos From Ghana’s Biggest Drag, Gay Party / SEX STORY: My First Gay party (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos From Gay Party In Accra, Ghana by wizmikeee: 10:47pm On May 30, 2018
KingSango:

Ghana are British slaves. grin

lol and boko haram and fulani are ur slaves grin[quote author=KingSango post=68033793]
can you imagine that lol smh
Re: Photos From Gay Party In Accra, Ghana by KingSango(m): 10:54pm On May 30, 2018
wizmikeee:

lol and boko haram and fulani are ur slaves grin

I have never been to Nigeria so I am not competing with Ghana.

Ghana allow too much in the name of progress.Wait until you see the violent demons that will come out of the cult of homosexuality. I pray Ghana kings act in time because yall done become stupid allowing the occult rituals of devils to be accepted as normal lifestle showcased in front of your children. When you become too bad other Blacks will not want to mix with you. Who you think that hurts? Certainly not the European thats for sure.
Re: Photos From Gay Party In Accra, Ghana by wizmikeee: 11:07pm On May 30, 2018
KingSango:

I have never been to Nigeria so I am not competing with Ghana.

Ghana allow too much in the name of progress.Wait until you see the violent demons that will come out of the cult of homosexuality. I pray Ghana kings act in time because yall done become stupid allowing the occult rituals of devils to be accepted as normal lifestle showcased in front of your children. When you become too bad other Blacks will not want to mix with you. Who you think that hurts? Certainly not the European thats for sure.

I feel you bro. I'm a Ghanaian and I do not support homosexuality and Ghana has no law to criminalize it and you can't take the law in ur hand by killing them it's not the right way to go about it. 100% of Parliamentarians do not support it. we are making a law to criminalize it. And gays party thing it isn't a big news in Ghana nobody knows about it. go to ghanaweb.com and see what's going on. Nigeria as a weak media and need to wake up
Re: Photos From Gay Party In Accra, Ghana by KingSango(m): 11:56pm On May 30, 2018
wizmikeee:

I feel you bro. I'm a Ghanaian and I do not support homosexuality and Ghana has no law to criminalize it and you can't take the law in ur hand by killing them it's not the right way to go about it. 100% of Parliamentarians do not support it. we are making a law to criminalize it. And gays party thing it isn't a big news in Ghana nobody knows about it. go to ghanaweb.com and see what's going on. Nigeria as a weak media and need to wake up

There is an occult war on Afrikans as America loses the natural resources of Afrika and the Diaspoa Afrikans turn their attention back to the continent. They are using these abused persons hat have come out of Christian Chuches and schools against the whole. Homosexuals are a huge issue because they will not contribute to community yet they will act as spies to sabotage it. The most dangerous homosexuals are the sodomites, these are the cult prostitutes in high places, Afrikans that are members of secret societies of Greek diety worship and propagate homosexual behavior. These are the people paid probably some forced by the cult to come out s homosexual\pansexual, they are in fact doing these sodomy rituals when their cult meets. This is the bread and butter of many professional Afrikans and Afrikan Americans who are members of cults stare at universities to lure in the privileged who had opportunity to attend higher learning and move up in society. The European is still ruling Afrika by way of these Freemason cults. We need our own economic system to prevent our youths from joining these devil cults. Let me say this to that statement, homosexuals do not contribute to any society they are bottom feeders. Bobrisky makes his living promoting bleeching which is Black self hatred, he is living like a drug dealer or love-vendor off of the degraded conditions of the community. Our ancestors built conservative and moral societies we must follow in their footsteps to be successful.

Ase

Love Sango
Re: Photos From Gay Party In Accra, Ghana by Papoose269(m): 1:10am On May 31, 2018
See monsters
Re: Photos From Gay Party In Accra, Ghana by smeag0l(m): 1:35pm On May 31, 2018
Ezigbote Nzuzu!
ariesbull:
Just negodi nzuzu

1 Like

Re: Photos From Gay Party In Accra, Ghana by smeag0l(m): 2:27pm On May 31, 2018
Please o, why are gays gay?
Finstar:

Judging a book by its cover? I judge you base on your write up.

Lol.. What has bank account got to do with this? Your superior uses this platform? Then you're
nothing but a hungry employee. Perhaps it's time you become your own boss.. Only then can you beat your ugly chest and i will salute you..

If you can hurt someone, because of his sexual orientation, then you're a stack illiterate. Not knowing why gays are gays makes you an illiterate irrespective of whether you bag a degree in Harvard.

I'm sorry to say this, you're still a kid despite having the physique of a man.
Re: Photos From Gay Party In Accra, Ghana by KingSango(m): 4:08pm On May 31, 2018
Sango says the truth to you today, the Bible doesn't speak to homosexuals in Romans 1 but Sodomites. Sodomites are cult prostitutes like the worshipers of Cybelle, the mother goddess, a satanic spirit that they performed all sorts of sodomy rites in order to fuel their local economy. In Greece it was the worship of Alphoditess that spawn their rebellion to the Most High, engaging in sodomy, which is oral, anal sex, along with sex with animals. This is what sodomy is, it's legal definition. This what corrupts the society. These are the propagators of sexual deviance, sexual disease and corruption high places, temple prostitutes.

Sacred prostitution, temple prostitution, cult prostitution,[1] and religious prostitution are general terms for a sexual rite consisting of sexual intercourse or other sexual activity performed in the context of religious worship, perhaps as a form of fertility rite

Temple prostitutes as spoken of by Dr. Francis Cress Wesling when she points out the 9 areas of human activity controlled by the sodomites cults of Roman empire under Freemasonry, Eastern Stars, SkullnBones, Bohemian Grove, Greek Letter Organizations, Catholic Anglican, Episcopal Church Nuns and Priesthoods, College cults formed at Universities under Greek deity worship.

The Sodomites, cult prostitutes scatted out in all the 9 areas and are in control.

1. Economics
2. Education
3. Entertainment
4. Labor
5. Law
6. Politics
7. Religion
8. Sex
9. War/Counter-War

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n4KE9Y2QyZk

Freemasonry and Jesuit devils in the pulpit.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ATy0IjJAeho

www.theriseofsodom..com

Ase

Love Sango
Re: Photos From Gay Party In Accra, Ghana by elmodee7(m): 4:20pm On Jun 11, 2018
DSS1335:
angry

God knows I will blow up the brain off those idiots without thinking twice!
would do the same.
Re: Photos From Gay Party In Accra, Ghana by Lekan1o1: 9:48pm On Jul 06, 2018
annnikky:
Sexy models grin tongue

Iyawo
Re: Photos From Gay Party In Accra, Ghana by Nobody: 9:50pm On Jul 06, 2018
ViaFast:
@APROKOGIRL

Gay men and women in Accra, Ghana, last week attended the annual gay/drag night party at the 10pounds pub. The party saw all the queer men looking all glammed up and giving Ghana girls a run for their money.

See more photos from the party which was well attended by the International community below

BY APROKO GIRL : https://aprokogirl.com/8690/see-lovely-pictures-from-the-biggest-gay-drag-party-last-week-in-accra-ghana/

I give up undecided

Lord please blow the trumpet angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Another Lady Is Looking For Husband On Twitter (Photos) / Valentine: My Girlfriend Surprised Me With A 22k Wrist Watch (Photos) / I Caught Her Double Dating Just Few Months To Our Wedding.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.