Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,983 members, 7,845,171 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 01:13 PM

Going Back To Nigeria To Find A Mate, Is It A Good Idea? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Going Back To Nigeria To Find A Mate, Is It A Good Idea? (2051 Views)

Dating My Course Mate, Is It Advisable? / Living Together Before Marriage - Is It A Good Idea? / When Choosing A Mate: Wealth Or Beauty/attraction. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Going Back To Nigeria To Find A Mate, Is It A Good Idea? by SamMilla1(m): 12:44am On May 30, 2010
Good material for likely scenario. I am off to create it.
Your likely scenario is ready Oba234 read it here http://sammilla.com/2010/05/30/is-it-good-to-go-back-to-nigeria-to-look-for-mate/
Re: Going Back To Nigeria To Find A Mate, Is It A Good Idea? by Kunbee: 10:53pm On May 30, 2010
Not a good idea
Re: Going Back To Nigeria To Find A Mate, Is It A Good Idea? by hugooh42(m): 5:04pm On May 31, 2010
My advice to the poster is since you are not the man that God said will find a wife.It may be a big mistake going to Nigeria to find husband.I will assure you, any Boy you finally find will only be after you taking him to America. So since you are very good in finding ,try to find a husband in America.
Re: Going Back To Nigeria To Find A Mate, Is It A Good Idea? by CyberG: 8:48pm On May 31, 2010
I think a man has a better chance of finding a partner in Nigeria and being able to keep the marriage when you are back in your foreign home base. A woman will find that more difficult, perhaps impossible.

Look, there are some people here who may wish to know you, are in America, maybe even right in your backyard; so I suggest you leave a contact email for conversation on your profile or something.
Re: Going Back To Nigeria To Find A Mate, Is It A Good Idea? by merge(f): 9:57am On Jun 01, 2010
My sister is a Nigerian America and  is currently engaged to someone in Nigeria. So it is possilbe. Expand your options. Ignore the poster above. Man this Man that. They did talk 6 months before meeting. He is close to my family back home. I would not say its bad or good idea.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Absurd Romance Related Quotes / How Right Is Checking Ur Ex's Email & Facebook Inbox? / Warning Ladies::: 10 Things You Must Not Do Infront Of Your Man!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.