Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,724 members, 7,955,731 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 01:58 PM

A Job Or I Die. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Job Or I Die. (611 Views)

Impregnate Me Or I Die…..(18+) / "Marry Me Or I Die"— Lady Faints "Repeatedly" On A Busy Road In Lagos (Photos) / I Have No Job Or Talent But I Give Very Good Blowjobs - Female UNILAG Graduate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Job Or I Die. by tobylawal(m): 11:19am On May 30, 2018
nairalanders, pls I need a job or let someone prescribe any drug that I can take so dt I can leave ds world. no abuse pls

my opinion.
Re: A Job Or I Die. by greatnaija01: 11:28am On May 30, 2018
here dont die yet

https://www.nairaland.com/4471738/need-good-job-vacancy-open

tobylawal:
nairalanders, pls I need a job or let someone prescribe any drug that I can take so dt I can leave ds world. no abuse pls

my opinion.
Re: A Job Or I Die. by Nobody: 1:54pm On May 30, 2018
E chop e no chop rat poison is just N20 bros.

We're too much looking for job in this country. If ppl can be dying with just N20, unemployment will reduce jare.

5 Likes

Re: A Job Or I Die. by thanki410(m): 4:21pm On May 30, 2018
Eeaya,
i just spotted a fool .
A fool who wants to stop the sweet continuity of children [posterity] because he couldn't get a job.
Like his father never had failures at past and yet sat up to face it , and yet had him..
Get a niche bro, work and pray and watch!
What work?
Look around u ,
people around need something , give them whats longingly missing and monetise it...
Re: A Job Or I Die. by Nobody: 5:49pm On May 30, 2018
Knife or gun?
Re: A Job Or I Die. by Nobody: 6:54pm On May 30, 2018
My friend owns this company, you can apply.
A marketing company into food and beverages needs a professional Accountant and Marketer for its operations in the Northern Region of Nigeria, with Headquarters in Abuja.

Qualifications: HND or B.Sc in Accounting

: HND or B.Sc in Marketing

Send CV to Jonevisaandassociateltd@gmail.com

Driving experience in Abuja and Northern Nigeria will be an advantage.
tobylawal:

my opinion.
Re: A Job Or I Die. by mhisbliss(f): 6:57pm On May 30, 2018
tobylawal:

my opinion.
Some had it worse than you, yet they scaled through, suicide is the easy and foolish way out and only cowards take that path, man the hell up and get off your lazy ass
Re: A Job Or I Die. by GrammarNazi1(m): 7:09pm On May 30, 2018
mhisbliss:
Some had it worse than you, yet they scaled through, suicide is the easy and foolish way out and only cowards take that part, man the hell up and get off your lazy ass
Re: A Job Or I Die. by 85thechosen: 7:25pm On May 30, 2018
DonPiiko:
My friend owns this company, you can apply.
A marketing company into food and beverages needs a professional Accountant and Marketer for its operations in the Northern Region of Nigeria, with Headquarters in Abuja.

Qualifications: HND or B.Sc in Accounting

: HND or B.Sc in Marketing

Send CV to Jonevisaandassociateltd@gmail.com

Driving experience in Abuja and Northern Nigeria will be an advantage.
Pls can you enquire from your friend if he needs someone to work as a sales rep for him in Akwa Ibom? I am an experienced Sales rep residing in Akwa Ibom with good driving skills.
Re: A Job Or I Die. by sulmeza(m): 8:02pm On May 30, 2018
mhisbliss:
Some had it worse than you, yet they scaled through, suicide is the easy and foolish way out and only cowards take that part, man the hell up and get off your lazy ass
...path...

cc GrammarNazi1

(1) (Reply)

I Got This To Share / Berger To Ajah: A Story Of False Rape, Accusation / Breast Care Kit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.