Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,420 members, 7,954,661 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 05:41 AM

Chronicles Of Tracy - Literature (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Chronicles Of Tracy (106711 Views)

Chronicles Of A Pastor That Ordained Himself / The Romantic Chronicles Of Badoh / Book Summary - The Psychology Of Selling By Brian Tracy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chronicles Of Tracy by tracyberry(f): 10:43pm On Jul 24, 2018
rukidanty:
yes she's okay.. if you follow the story very well, she always update ones in a week

Lol no vex oh
I will update now
Re: Chronicles Of Tracy by tracyberry(f): 10:45pm On Jul 24, 2018
Skubido I sight you grin
Re: Chronicles Of Tracy by skubido(m): 10:48pm On Jul 24, 2018
rukidanty:
yes she's okay.. if you follow the story very well, she always update ones in a week

tank God she's Okay ooo.

smile@ if you follow d story very well, she always update once in a week..

I disagree

OP don't update once in a week oo,
Re: Chronicles Of Tracy by skubido(m): 10:51pm On Jul 24, 2018
tracyberry:

Lol no vex oh I will update now

correct
Re: Chronicles Of Tracy by skubido(m): 10:52pm On Jul 24, 2018
tracyberry:
Skubido I sight you grin

same here My OP.. nothing do u joor..

Aja 4.. oya gbera
Re: Chronicles Of Tracy by rukidanty: 2:05am On Jul 25, 2018
tracyberry:

Lol no vex oh I will update now
that now is two days time.. trust me on this one
Re: Chronicles Of Tracy by tracyberry(f): 8:12am On Jul 25, 2018
Continuation.

A week after the incident Tracy parked her bags to go home and check on them, she was worried because her parent's phone was always switched off each time she tried calling, on Wednesday day she parked her bag and by 10:00am she was set to go, she left school by 10:25 and board a bus home and got home by 11:00.
When Tracy got to the compound she saw two of her sisters playing outside and when they saw her they ran to call their parents but by the times they could come out to check if it was her they saw her in the doorstep so she went into the inside and stood shocked when she saw her parent lying down in the bed while their bodies was full of bandages, tears roll down her eyes and she rushed to them and tried asking what happened from her siblings, that was when she noticed three of her siblings were missing leaving only the younger ones home with their parent and even though her parent were lying weak in the bed they do open their eyes and also speak but can't move their body due to the pains. Tracy was confused of what was going on but her mother tried explaining it to her.

Mother: (talks softly)Tracy so you finally remembered you have a family, after entering the university you forgot ur family (Tracy just starred at her parent while tears kept dropping down her eyes, if only her mom knew what she had passed through the university then she wouldn't blame her)
Tracy: mom what happened to you and dad, who did this to you.
Mother: you did angry
Tracy: (Tracy was confused by her mother statement) mom I don't understand
Mother: Ever since you went to the university you didn't call or visit your family, we became scared thinking something bad had happened to you so I and your father went to your sch to check on you but we were attacked by some group of girls (Tracy remembered Vera's gang and got angry) it's was as if they knew who we were before they attacked and they left a message to give to you.

2 Likes

Re: Chronicles Of Tracy by tracyberry(f): 8:13am On Jul 25, 2018
rukidanty:
that now is two days time.. trust me on this one

Hahahah.....slept off last night while typing it grin
Re: Chronicles Of Tracy by skubido(m): 8:41am On Jul 25, 2018
dis wan na another gbege ooo, I don't tink is vera gang ooo
OP Weldon oo, u abi, continue oo, God dey ooo
Re: Chronicles Of Tracy by rukidanty: 9:34am On Jul 25, 2018
tracyberry:

Hahahah.....slept off last night while typing it grin
thanks for the updates but it's short o after so much wait? it's not fair o
Re: Chronicles Of Tracy by tracyberry(f): 11:57am On Jul 25, 2018
rukidanty:
thanks for the updates but it's short o after so much wait? it's not fair o

I will update soon
Re: Chronicles Of Tracy by tracyberry(f): 11:57am On Jul 25, 2018
[quote author=skubido post=69684444]dis wan na another gbege ooo, I don't tink is vera gang ooo

OP Weldon oo, u abi, continue oo, God dey ooo[/quote

grin grin grin continue
Re: Chronicles Of Tracy by Chikebranny123(m): 12:31pm On Jul 25, 2018
Obim-berry.
More grease to our creativity
More lines to your continuity.
I love this .

Re: Chronicles Of Tracy by rukidanty: 3:06pm On Jul 25, 2018
tracyberry:

I will update soon
again..well we will wait
Re: Chronicles Of Tracy by skubido(m): 6:01pm On Jul 29, 2018
OP hope all is well sha?
Re: Chronicles Of Tracy by skubido(m): 1:35pm On Aug 01, 2018
OP reply us na
Re: Chronicles Of Tracy by tracyberry(f): 5:34pm On Aug 01, 2018
continuation
Skubido coolsup

Mom: they left a message for you
Tracy:what did they say mom
Mom: Tracy tell me the truth, why did you forget your family, you know where you're from, but you choosed to walk in the wrong path what is your business with those girls
Tracy: mom I have no idea who they are but what did they tell you
Mom: one of the girls said we should tell you that the fight isn't over until they avenge their own which you took away from them ( she holds Tracy hand) I didn't raise you to lie to me, who re those girls and what do you have with them
Tracy: (she lies) mama I don't know them, perhaps they mistook me for another girl, beside am not the only girl that is bearing tracy in school.
Mom: (sigh) I hope you re speaking the truth, but why did you not come home when I asked you to.
Tracy: I couldn't come due to the fight in my school, cultist re disturbing the students and I had to prepare for some exam (Tracy lied to her mom because she didn't want to get her worried but she quickly remembered the birthmark and decided to question her mom).

2 Likes

Re: Chronicles Of Tracy by tracyberry(f): 5:34pm On Aug 01, 2018
More updates re coming
Re: Chronicles Of Tracy by skubido(m): 5:43pm On Aug 01, 2018
tracyberry:
More updates re coming

OP I dey gallant ooo, I sight u

plz do, am seriously waiting
Re: Chronicles Of Tracy by tracyberry(f): 5:52pm On Aug 01, 2018
Continuation

Even though Tracy knew about the birthmark in her back she never questioned her mom about it because she felt it wasn't necessary but due to the fact that Vera and her gang keep disturbing her she decided to question her mom about it.

Tracy: mom can I ask a question
Mom: of course, what is it
Tracy: it's about the birthmark in my back (when she mentioned the birthmark, her mom change her facial expression and she shouted at her)
Mom: there is nothing to know about it, you were born with it, end of story stop asking unnecessary questions(Tracy got angry and replied her mom)
Tracy: if it's just a birthmark then why re you angry, I deserve to know what it signify, I have never seen a birthmark with a lion's head before.
Mom: you have lost your respect for mother, so now you have the guts to reply back at me.
Tracy: I'm sorry mom but I deserve to know the truth.
Mom: why do you wanna know, how is it going to help you, what re you hiding from me Tracy.
Tracy: nothing mom but I just wish to know out of curiosity.
Mom: I'm hungry, come and prepare something for m

Tracy felt her mom was hiding something from her so she went and kept her bag, change into a casual clothe and went into the kitchen to prepare some food for her mom.

2 Likes

Re: Chronicles Of Tracy by Chikebranny123(m): 6:07pm On Aug 01, 2018
Dear Tracyberry,
You remind my of one of my girlfriend. You get me on and when I start to feel you , you stand up and 'say the water closet is on fire'
You need to check it.

Why do you get interesting then take pause?
Why do u steal our attention on your podium and leave the stage empty......
I'll start marketing crayfish on your thread o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chronicles Of Tracy by tracyberry(f): 6:15pm On Aug 01, 2018
Chikebranny123:
Dear Tracyberry,
You remind my of one of my girlfriend. You get me on and when I start to feel you , you stand up and 'say the water closet is on fire'
You need to check it.

Why do you get interesting then take pause?
Why do u steal our attention on your podium and leave the stage empty......
I'll start marketing crayfish on your thread o

I'm sorry
From now on
I will update regularly
Re: Chronicles Of Tracy by Chikebranny123(m): 6:17pm On Aug 01, 2018
tracyberry:

I'm sorry
From now on
I will update regularly
This is good news
Happy new month

Re: Chronicles Of Tracy by tracyberry(f): 6:36pm On Aug 01, 2018
Chikebranny123:

This is good news
Happy new month

grin grin ;Dsame to you
Re: Chronicles Of Tracy by rukidanty: 9:23pm On Aug 01, 2018
well finally she's back.. thanks for the updates and when are we expecting the next update? please don't tell me soon because the last time you said soon, it took one week before we got this updates.. thanks anyway I appreciate

1 Like

Re: Chronicles Of Tracy by tracyberry(f): 11:25pm On Aug 01, 2018
rukidanty:
well finally she's back.. thanks for the updates and when are we expecting the next update? please don't tell me soon because the last time you said soon, it took one week before we got this updates.. thanks anyway I appreciate

HHahah.....okay
Re: Chronicles Of Tracy by levi2(m): 7:01am On Aug 02, 2018
Hello ,good story line, but you need someone to proofread your work.. noticed a lot of errors. Don't be in a hurry, you are a good writer.
Re: Chronicles Of Tracy by skubido(m): 8:11am On Aug 02, 2018
OP Weldon ooo, CONGRAT @d FP tinz.

Happy for you.. jah bless ya hand work
Re: Chronicles Of Tracy by Chikebranny123(m): 9:03am On Aug 02, 2018
My darling tracyberry
Your back on front page
Congrats
Re: Chronicles Of Tracy by cheftea: 10:18am On Aug 02, 2018
Continue cool
Re: Chronicles Of Tracy by hokoj: 11:48am On Aug 02, 2018
THIS IS WHY YOU NEED SSL FOR YOUR WEBSITE NOW!

If you don’t implement SSL NOW, then your business digital life is about to get a lot harder for your brand, sales and website!

You may be thinking, ‘but I am not an E-Commerce store. And I don’t take credit card information’. Even though if you have a static website, blog, forum or any website whatsoever which was built with HTML, CSS and bit of JavaScript, there is still need to have HTTPS even though you don’t have any sort of contact forms, passwords, site search queries, purchases and so on. By not having HTTPS will impact your website’s search rankings which will take a nosedive starting from July 2018

IT IS NOW OPERATION HTTPS FOR EVERY WEBSITE

Ready to Own A Website? We will SECURE It with SSL Certificate for FREE!
No Extra Charge Whatsoever!

Already own a website? We will activate SSL Certificate for your website for ‘Shikini’ cost

Get Started NOW!
Re: Chronicles Of Tracy by tracyberry(f): 12:28pm On Aug 02, 2018
I'm back grin grin grin

Update coming right up

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (22) (Reply)

Songs Of Love (a Song For Bola) / Twist Of Life / Free N5000 For A Writer Here Every Month! Click To See How!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.