Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,430 members, 7,954,687 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 07:13 AM

Chronicles Of Tracy - Literature (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Chronicles Of Tracy (106712 Views)

Chronicles Of A Pastor That Ordained Himself / The Romantic Chronicles Of Badoh / Book Summary - The Psychology Of Selling By Brian Tracy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chronicles Of Tracy by tracyberry(f): 6:41pm On Aug 30, 2018
Continuation

Tracy left for school by 8:25am, she had little money which she brought from school, she used it for her t-fare and got to school by 9:am, when she reached the hostel she noticed everyone were looking at her while some were pointing fingers at her but she ignored them and went into her room but was surprised to find the room empty, all her things were gone along with the girls, at first she was furious and confused at the same time feeling tired she sat down on the empty bonk when her phone rang, she checked to see an unknown caller, she picked the call and the following conversation took place.

Unknown caller: Hello Tracy, I can see you back in school, how re your room mates (laughs)

Tracy: who is this

Unknown caller: oh such a dumb ass, you still haven't figured it out, anyway how is ur parents

Tracy: (in shock she whispers her name) Nikky

Unknown caller: (laughs) good guess

Tracy: but how did you know am in school

Nikky- I run this fucking campus and you had the guts to wake the sleeping tiger, I will make you pay but slowly, I already told you before nobody messes with the daughters of Jezebel and go scort free, blood for blood, why don't ask about your room mates first.

Tracy: You hurt my parents and you think you will get away with it, why don't you come for me, if you had just kill me I wouldn't be sad but you went after my family, I will make you feel the pain I feel now( she hangs up).

She stepped out of the room and saw shammah a friend of Betty (one of her roommate), she called unto her, she ignored her and went into her room but tracy followed her in.

Tracy: shammah what's wrong and why re you avoiding me, besides have you seen Betty

Shammah: see this girl wan put me for trouble, pls Tracy leave my room I don't know where Betty is, after running away for your parent and friends to suffer, you came back to play the innocent card with me, pls leave now or I will push you out.

Tracy: don't you dare involve my family, I asked a simple question don't piss me off girl.

Shammah: Abeg oh no vex but pls leave my room, I don't want them to come for me.

Tracy: who is them?

Shammah: don't pretend like you don't know what am talking about.

Tracy: that's cause I don't know.

Shammah peep through the passage to see if someone was coming or watching them before she closed the door and offered Tracy a seat before explanation, Tracy sat down and listened.

Shammah: when you left the school, some girls came to look for you but when they didn't see you, they carried Ella, Amaka and Betty with them and nobody heard from the girls throughout that day, we later heard they re in the hospital and when visited them I kept crying till I left there, they have been badly beaten by those girls, few days later the girls came back, we all ran away thinking they came for us but they went into the room and parked everything, that's why your room is empty they even carried the beds.

Tracy: but how can the security men allow this happen in the girls hostel.

Shammah: ahhh Trac, rumors have it that nikky is the one behind it all, she is a notorious cultist and her father is a politician holding a high post in the government house, she always get what she wants, I will advice you to leave this school because whenever her girls came for you they Alway leave a message, the last time they came they told us all to stay away from you, whoever mingles with you will be punished.

Tracy: those re just empty threats

Shammah: are you okay, see what she did to your parent and your roommates, you still think it's a threat.

Tracy: (in a loud voice) I'm not scared to die and I'm not scared of her, she crossed the line when she hurt my parent and now my family re suffering because of her, I will kill her myself (she stands and Storm off the room and out of the hostel, while shammah kept looking at her like she's insane).
Re: Chronicles Of Tracy by tracyberry(f): 6:46pm On Aug 30, 2018
Am sorry for the late update, I will.try to make it up to you guys grin grin.

Criticism is always welcome cause I am learning, forgive me for my mistakes alos, I was typing fast so I could make the update long
Re: Chronicles Of Tracy by skubido(m): 6:52pm On Aug 30, 2018
hmmmmmmmm,

OP tanks a lot for the update ooooo,
u are highly welcome ooo
Re: Chronicles Of Tracy by tracyberry(f): 7:08pm On Aug 30, 2018
Continuation

Vera have been worried lately because of the little time they have left and also because of Tracy being defiant to join them so that morning she left school to visit baba in Ogun state, when she got there she found him making his morning prayers so she waited until he was done then they talked.

Vera- morning baba

Baba: good morning vera

Vera: there is nothing good about the morning baba, I feel like my days re numbered in school, I hardly go to class due to the fear of Nikky and her girls, it feels like I'm surrendered by dark cloud and for the first time in my life I feel scared.

Baba: taar, don't you say that again, haven't you stopped to.ask why you're called vera-the-terror, you control the day and make the night bow to you

Vera:pls enough with the proverb, the girl you called our savior has refused to join us, it is a mission impossible, she hates us and I don't blame her I only regret all on have done to her, if only I could see the future I would have been nice to her.

Baba: (laughs) it is not impossible, don't worry she will come to you.

Vera: how can you tell me not to worry, we have less than two weeks before the fight, the initiation has not been done yet, I can't stay calm.

Baba: listen child, you have to learn to be obedient, listen more and talk less, if you re not careful you might step down as the leader of the supreme mafias (baba word sounded like a sharp sword to her heart and she stood up in shock)

Vera: baba what re you talking about, which of the girls have been to the places I went or did what I have done, are you trying to threaten me baba.

Baba: a leader is a brave warrior not a scary cat, ever since i told the things to come, you have been shivering like a girl undergoing her adolescent stage, I told you everything because you're the leader so act like one, how can you lead a war if you don't have a strong mind and will, think about all I told you and remember it's not a threat it's the truth, Tracy will come to you soon, go and prepare for the initiation.

3 Likes

Re: Chronicles Of Tracy by tracyberry(f): 7:09pm On Aug 30, 2018
skubido:
hmmmmmmmm,

OP tanks a lot for the update ooooo,

u are highly welcome ooo

Thanks dearest
Re: Chronicles Of Tracy by Danpersie31(m): 7:09pm On Aug 30, 2018
tracyberry:
Am sorry for the late update, I will.try to make it up to you guys grin grin.

Criticism is always welcome cause I am learning, forgive me for my mistakes alos, I was typing fast so I could make the update long

me I will over criticize u because u dashed my suspense against d rock now I have to start recalling the stidylone.
Re: Chronicles Of Tracy by Danpersie31(m): 7:11pm On Aug 30, 2018
Tracy lemme not b like Oliver twist , so I will say thank u very much for the update. wen will u dedicate update to me
Re: Chronicles Of Tracy by tracyberry(f): 7:46pm On Aug 30, 2018
Danpersie31:

me I will over criticize u because u dashed my suspense against d rock now I have to start recalling the stidylone.

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Chronicles Of Tracy by tracyberry(f): 7:47pm On Aug 30, 2018
Danpersie31:
Tracy lemme not b like Oliver twist , so I will say thank u very much for the update. wen will u dedicate update to me

Soon dear smiley
Re: Chronicles Of Tracy by Danpersie31(m): 7:48pm On Aug 30, 2018
tracyberry:

Soon dear smiley
how soon . shey until me I dedicate to u abi
Re: Chronicles Of Tracy by skubido(m): 9:52pm On Aug 30, 2018
OP tanks a lot for the update, jah bless ya hand work.
Re: Chronicles Of Tracy by rukidanty: 7:15am On Aug 31, 2018
it's so obvious that before we will see another update is in three weeks time o. well thanks for the updates and try to be frequent in your updates because delayed updates takes the fun away from this lovely story you got here.. thanks ones more

2 Likes

Re: Chronicles Of Tracy by presido997(m): 10:24am On Aug 31, 2018
Thanks for the update but we need more pls
Re: Chronicles Of Tracy by Sensitivity1254: 12:09pm On Aug 31, 2018
You know the drill

rukidanty:
it's so obvious that before we will see another update is in three weeks time o. well thanks for the updates and try to be frequent in your updates because delayed updates takes the fun away from this lovely story you got here.. thanks ones more
Re: Chronicles Of Tracy by tracyberry(f): 12:21pm On Aug 31, 2018
rukidanty:

Okay will update soon
Re: Chronicles Of Tracy by Ann2012(f): 12:28pm On Aug 31, 2018
Welcome back Tracyberry

Thanks for the updates smiley
Re: Chronicles Of Tracy by rukidanty: 12:34pm On Aug 31, 2018
tracyberry:

Okay will update soon
lol the last time you said soon, it took you two weeks or more. that soon is a political statement o
Re: Chronicles Of Tracy by skubido(m): 5:53pm On Aug 31, 2018
rukidanty:
lol the last time you said soon, it took you two weeks or more. that soon is a political statement o

bro chil na,, I understand you, no body is perfect cuz sometimes what we don't expect may suddenly happen..
Re: Chronicles Of Tracy by Chikebranny123(m): 1:40am On Sep 08, 2018
I can't even be angry with u because I will receive response next month...

Re: Chronicles Of Tracy by Chikebranny123(m): 1:41am On Sep 08, 2018
Abi

Re: Chronicles Of Tracy by Chikebranny123(m): 1:41am On Sep 08, 2018
Abi...

Re: Chronicles Of Tracy by loverboi97(m): 3:38pm On Sep 08, 2018
Chikebranny123:
Abi...
lolz u are right tho
Re: Chronicles Of Tracy by hidhrhis(m): 3:41pm On Sep 08, 2018
I don tire
Re: Chronicles Of Tracy by tracyberry(f): 9:07am On Sep 09, 2018
Happy Sunday everyone
Re: Chronicles Of Tracy by Iamicekid(m): 9:22am On Sep 09, 2018
tracyberry:
Happy Sunday everyone

After How many years
Re: Chronicles Of Tracy by rukidanty: 7:14am On Sep 16, 2018
skubido:

bro chil na,, I understand you, no body is perfect cuz sometimes what we don't expect may suddenly happen..
when I told you earlier on that her soon is two weeks, you thought I was joking but it's even more than that now and imagine she came online just to say happy Sunday without even considering her readers for explaining her lack of inconsistent updates.. she didn't even feel remorse unlike other writers they will explain to their readers their delay of updates.. you guys should continue waiting o because the lack of update is making the story boring and even if she decide to update, it will be very short as usual and disappear for a month again.. Happy Sunday guys

3 Likes

Re: Chronicles Of Tracy by Deckline(m): 3:08pm On Sep 20, 2018
Let's derail the thread na embarassed embarassed
Re: Chronicles Of Tracy by Danpersie31(m): 3:09pm On Sep 20, 2018
[quote author=Deckline post=71368876] Let's derail the thread na embarassed embarassed[/quote
grin u are evil fah.lol
Re: Chronicles Of Tracy by Deckline(m): 10:55am On Sep 21, 2018
Since this story has come to an inconclusive end, can we all share the grace.
Re: Chronicles Of Tracy by Deckline(m): 10:56am On Sep 21, 2018
The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ...
Re: Chronicles Of Tracy by Deckline(m): 10:57am On Sep 21, 2018
...the love of God

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply)

Songs Of Love (a Song For Bola) / Twist Of Life / Free N5000 For A Writer Here Every Month! Click To See How!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.