Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,801 members, 7,810,086 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:25 PM

Chronicles Of Tracy - Literature (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Chronicles Of Tracy (105190 Views)

Chronicles Of A Pastor That Ordained Himself / The Romantic Chronicles Of Badoh / Book Summary - The Psychology Of Selling By Brian Tracy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chronicles Of Tracy by rukidanty: 6:39pm On Jun 22, 2018
tracyberry:

lol i will update later today
still waiting for updates o n please don't end any episode like that again, if not u will b held responsible for someone's collapsing
Re: Chronicles Of Tracy by harunablezin(f): 2:59pm On Jun 23, 2018
diz one na the clash of d to titans.........gud job
Re: Chronicles Of Tracy by Bluehaven(m): 5:05pm On Jun 23, 2018
tracyberry:

lol i will update later today
Better...that's more like it!
*thumbsup*
You're bursting my brain, but can you stare this story away from the settings/standard of Nollywood to that of Hollywood/Bollywood?
ThankYou!!!
Re: Chronicles Of Tracy by tracyberry(f): 9:49pm On Jun 23, 2018
Hi everyone i will be dropping update right now, so pls be patient

1 Like

Re: Chronicles Of Tracy by Bluehaven(m): 10:04pm On Jun 23, 2018
tracyberry:
Now, I'm wondering the definition of your 'right now'.
Re: Chronicles Of Tracy by tracyberry(f): 11:04am On Jun 24, 2018
Bluehaven:
Now, I'm wondering the definition of your 'right now'.

so sorry something terrible happened but by God's it will be alright.
Re: Chronicles Of Tracy by skubido(m): 1:26pm On Jun 24, 2018
tracyberry:

God will help u ooo
Re: Chronicles Of Tracy by Ann2012(f): 8:22pm On Jun 24, 2018
tracyberry:

God is your strength dear, it's well
Re: Chronicles Of Tracy by rukidanty: 9:23pm On Jun 24, 2018
tracyberry:
ur right now is taking two days.. it's not fair o.. God is seeing u
Re: Chronicles Of Tracy by rockstar435(m): 6:43am On Jun 25, 2018
Your story is dope... Thumbs up!!
Re: Chronicles Of Tracy by tracyberry(f): 8:23pm On Jun 25, 2018
Continuation

Baba: if you had let me finish you would have heard me talk about her
Vera: am sorry pls continue
Baba: the lady you saw in ur dream is the only person that can save ur gang, she is a student in ur school and she has a birthmark in her back but it is more like a tatoo, she got it when she was born that night sang a great song of celebration, i saw it all in a vision but i didn't understand until last night.
Vera: baba i do not underatand all you have said but how will i be able to find her.
Baba: (he laughed for some secs before answering her) you have found her but you need to iniciate her before this month runs out
Vera: (she stood up in shock) Baba how can i iniciate a girl i do not know and haven't pass the test of the sisterhood, that might affect our strength and power of the mafias if the proper iniciation isn't done.

2 Likes

Re: Chronicles Of Tracy by tracyberry(f): 8:42pm On Jun 25, 2018
Continuation

i dedicate it to Skubido, Ann2012, Rukidanty, Rockstar435.

Baba: you have to find her in time to do all the necessary iniciation before it too late.
Vera: sorry to ask but what makes this lady special that i have to go to so much trouble in looking for her.
Baba: she has the heart and strength of a lion, she will make you and the girls stronger, she has no fear for death and the birthmark with her isn't an ordinary one, who ever she join forces with will be unstoppable

(while baba was still telling vera about the lady she flashed back and remembered Tracy, thinking of all she and her girls had done but still tracy never showed fear towards them while she was still lost in her thought a loud voice brought her back to reality.)

Baba: Vera, what re you thinking that could be more important than my words.

3 Likes

Re: Chronicles Of Tracy by SapphireSultana(f): 8:48pm On Jun 25, 2018
Thanks for the update. This story is dope
Re: Chronicles Of Tracy by tracyberry(f): 9:56pm On Jun 25, 2018
Continuation

Vera: am sorry baba am just worried about my dreams
Baba: this is the first week of this month, make sure before this month comes to an end because i see dark clouds shovering around you so becareful.

Vera left for school after taking some protection charm from the baba, on her way going she was driving a lexus 350 while driving she thought of the things baba told her and was feeling stressed out because she was thinking too much so she talked to herself.
Vera: (on her thought) how will i be able to find the lady, baba said i have seen her before but i don't remember meeting a girl with a tatoo or birth mark, oh Bleep ( she brought a weed and puff it to help her relax).
she finally got to sch and went to a bar to drink and relax, it was 1:40pm in the afternoon and the scorching sun chase made students visit the bar, when she got to the bar some students started leaving.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chronicles Of Tracy by Ann2012(f): 10:19pm On Jun 25, 2018
tracyberry:
Continuation

Thanks for the dedication dear

Keep the updates coming
Re: Chronicles Of Tracy by tracyberry(f): 7:55am On Jun 26, 2018
Continuation

Vera got to the bar and some students started.leaving to avoid stories that make student cry, while she sat down to drink she heard someone call her name and when turn to check who it was she saw the daughters of jezebel (nikky and her gang) they were dressed in Black and red attire and when Vera saw her she remembered her dream.

Meanwhile tracy woke up to herself in the hospital she felt seriois pains in her head and was about to get up whwn she felt a gentle touch on her shoulder she looked up only to find micheal holding her.

Micheal: don't get up yet the doctor said you need to rest to avoid bleeding

Tracy felt pains in her head when she touched her it she shouted.

Tracy: where is my hair
Micheal: calm down the doctor had to barb ur hair so he could be able to stitch the wound, but your still pretty.
Tracy: my hair wouldn't have been barbed if those fools didn't attack me, they will pay.

4 Likes

Re: Chronicles Of Tracy by skubido(m): 8:46am On Jun 26, 2018
Tanks a lot for the Dedication... U too much

Tanks for the update oooo. Jah bless
Re: Chronicles Of Tracy by Bluehaven(m): 9:32am On Jun 26, 2018
Tracyberry be dedicating without mentioning a whole me. Hmmm... Okay o! Nice update you gat here. May TRACY not accept VERA's invite to be initiated IJN. Amen. Update! Update!! Update!!! When's the next update?
Re: Chronicles Of Tracy by tracyberry(f): 9:41am On Jun 26, 2018
Bluehaven:
Tracyberry be dedicating without mentioning a whole me.
Hmmm...
Okay o!
Nice update you gat here.
May TRACY not accept VERA's invite to be initiated IJN. Amen.
Update!
Update!!
Update!!!
When's the next update?

the next update will be dedicated to you

1 Like

Re: Chronicles Of Tracy by rukidanty: 9:48am On Jun 26, 2018
thanks for the dedication. May God bless u.. and thanks for the updates and keep it rolling and please don't make us wait this long again.. thumbs up@traceberry
Re: Chronicles Of Tracy by tracyberry(f): 9:56am On Jun 26, 2018
Continuation

Micheal: who re they, tell.me
Tracy: it was a girl name vera but i will take care of it myself
Micheal: the only thing you will do is to relax and rest you, you and the other students will be travelling to south africa on tuesday and you have just a day to rest and read so tell me the textbooks you need i will get them for you

Tracy face turned pale by the mention of the trip and tears dropped from her eyes while micheal was still talking, she thought why she kept getting into trouble and bad luck, max was among the students selected to participate in the competition but she wasn't, while she was still thinking micheal notice the tears in her eyes aand asked her what happened.

Micheal: tracy what's wrong are you feeling pains in ur head, do you want me to call the doctor
Tracy: no am fine
Micheal: then why re you crying
Tracy: i am not travelling with the other students because i wasn't picked, i guess i wasn't lucky
Micheal: how could that happen, do not worry i will get you into the competition
Tracy: but how and why, why being nice to me
Micheal: there is a lot about this school which you do not know.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chronicles Of Tracy by tracyberry(f): 9:57am On Jun 26, 2018
Continuation

Micheal: the only thing you will do is to relax and rest , you and the other students will be travelling to south africa on tuesday and you have just a day to rest and read so tell me the textbooks you need i will get them for you

Tracy face turned pale by the mention of the trip and tears dropped from her eyes while micheal was still talking, she thought why she kept getting into trouble and bad luck, max was among the students selected to participate in the competition but she wasn't, while she was still thinking micheal notice the tears in her eyes aand asked her what happened.

Micheal: tracy what's wrong are you feeling pains in ur head, do you want me to call the doctor
Tracy: i am not travelling with the other students because i wasn't picked, i guess i wasn't lucky
Micheal: how could that happen, do not worry i will get you into the competition

1 Like

Re: Chronicles Of Tracy by ndujekwu(m): 10:23am On Jun 26, 2018
Tracy Come back here oo.... Just negodu!! U gave us fine update and ran away again

tracyberry:
Continuation

Micheal: the only thing you will do is to relax and rest , you and the other students will be travelling to south africa on tuesday and you have just a day to rest and read so tell me the textbooks you need i will get them for you

Re: Chronicles Of Tracy by tracyberry(f): 10:28am On Jun 26, 2018
ndujekwu:
Tracy Come back here oo.... Just negodu!! U gave us fine update and ran away again

well i have exam to prepare for but i will drop one more update.
Re: Chronicles Of Tracy by tracyberry(f): 11:19am On Jun 26, 2018
Continuation

Micheal: there is a lot about this school which you do not know, being brillant and smart isn't the only requirement you need to graduate, you need money and connection and if you fail to comply you might end up with a very poor result, i know ur brillant which was why i called the lecturer to allow you present your assugnment even though you almost ripped my off my face with slaps.
Tracy: (laughs) am sorry
Micheal: it okay i deserved it
Tracy: yea you did (they both laughed) but you haven't told me why your being nice to me
Micheal: forget it i will tell you when the time is right.
the doctor in came and they kept quiet.

Meanwhile Vera felt uncomfortable sitting with nikky and some of her girls by then the place was quiet, students have left the place.

Nikky: waiter, come get us some drinks, vera order for any drink, the bill is on me (nikky and her girls laughed)
Vera: no thanks i was already leaving( she stood up to leave but one of the girls held her back)
Gurl 1: babe where you dey run go, today wey ur girls no dey with you, you come calm like cold water.
Vera: you wan lose ur hand, oya leave me before i send you go meet ur ancestors,
Girl 2: shut up before i wooze you, no go price market wey you fit buy.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chronicles Of Tracy by rukidanty: 11:21am On Jun 26, 2018
thanks ones more for the updates but y repeating same episode twice.. success in ur exams ahead
Re: Chronicles Of Tracy by YINKS89(m): 12:00pm On Jun 26, 2018
feels good to be back after 21 days ban.... dont ask me what i did... anyways thumbs up tracyberry
Re: Chronicles Of Tracy by JULI3BAE: 12:15pm On Jun 26, 2018
pls continue o,loving ur story
Re: Chronicles Of Tracy by malificent(f): 1:56pm On Jun 26, 2018
I like your plot. And I like the way you take all criticism in good faith. If I'm guessing right this is your first story. It takes a lot of courage to put 'pen to paper'. Flaws are expected but with time and persistence you'll perfect the art. All the best.
Re: Chronicles Of Tracy by skubido(m): 5:39pm On Jun 26, 2018
OP Tanks a lot for the update. Jah bless

Wish u best of Luck in your Exam
Re: Chronicles Of Tracy by rockstar435(m): 1:23am On Jun 27, 2018
tracyberry:
Continuation

Thanks for tagging me.....Great story...
Great writer grin grin
Re: Chronicles Of Tracy by rukidanty: 12:57pm On Jun 27, 2018
thanks for the updates but they are short of. nice work though... this short updates fit give person hp..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply)

Twist Of Life / Songs Of Love (a Song For Bola) / Free N5000 For A Writer Here Every Month! Click To See How!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.