Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,160 members, 7,818,531 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:04 PM

Man Leaks Chat After Lady He Asked Out 8 Years Ago Accepts To Date Him Yesterday - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Leaks Chat After Lady He Asked Out 8 Years Ago Accepts To Date Him Yesterday (60251 Views)

Guys, Have You Ever Been Asked Out By A Female? / Blessing Bili: Lady To Marry Man She Asked Out On Facebook Page / Man Leaks Nude Photos Of His Ex-Girlfriend On Twitter For Infecting Him With HIV (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Leaks Chat After Lady He Asked Out 8 Years Ago Accepts To Date Him Yesterday by SoapQueen(f): 2:44pm On May 30, 2018
Earthbound:
Keep it up. Your kind are few here.
I am humbled. Thanks, Sir!

1 Like

Re: Man Leaks Chat After Lady He Asked Out 8 Years Ago Accepts To Date Him Yesterday by Nobody: 2:48pm On May 30, 2018
The guy is now using iPhone. Girls and iPhone sha I don't just understand even if it's just iPhone 5
Re: Man Leaks Chat After Lady He Asked Out 8 Years Ago Accepts To Date Him Yesterday by NaijaElba(m): 2:49pm On May 30, 2018
Josh44s:
I had something similar a month ago. A chick I sent toasting message since 2014 decide to reply me this year. She must have gone through my photos, saw my rise from that soft broke dude to a real married man living large and my recent vacation trip to South Korea with my darling. Some girls will not make Heaven.

You are very right. Same happened to me few days ago. I didn't bother responding. Fo.olish girls

3 Likes

Re: Man Leaks Chat After Lady He Asked Out 8 Years Ago Accepts To Date Him Yesterday by BlueScholar(m): 2:53pm On May 30, 2018
grin grin grin grin
Re: Man Leaks Chat After Lady He Asked Out 8 Years Ago Accepts To Date Him Yesterday by Bryan88(m): 2:54pm On May 30, 2018
8YRS 2 BE SURE OF HIS FEELINGS FOR YOU?
GIRLS RE REALLY MEAN AND WICKED.

1 Like

Re: Man Leaks Chat After Lady He Asked Out 8 Years Ago Accepts To Date Him Yesterday by enonche85(m): 2:59pm On May 30, 2018
SoapQueen:
The girl is so bold and confident. No be only.
As a waiter that he is, ba?

Selfish girl!

No Nigerian will even wait 8 years for Buhari.

I won't say no o!....because she just gave me free kpekus to chop and dump her immediately!.
Re: Man Leaks Chat After Lady He Asked Out 8 Years Ago Accepts To Date Him Yesterday by enonche85(m): 3:00pm On May 30, 2018
pawesome:
Another desperate hoe spotted

If na basest guy now,him go turn d gal to booty call grin

Exactly what i'll do walahi!.
Re: Man Leaks Chat After Lady He Asked Out 8 Years Ago Accepts To Date Him Yesterday by thanki410(m): 3:04pm On May 30, 2018
Him glory don dey shine , she wants to chop... #Gloria Their eyes will see pepper..

1 Like

Re: Man Leaks Chat After Lady He Asked Out 8 Years Ago Accepts To Date Him Yesterday by enonche85(m): 3:08pm On May 30, 2018
divinespark:
The lady is getting old and nobody is asking for her hand in marriage. So, she remembered the guy that asked her out eight years ago. Folks, do you want to be making millions of naira via export trade? Click on the first link on my signature.

Huncle how much u don make?.
Re: Man Leaks Chat After Lady He Asked Out 8 Years Ago Accepts To Date Him Yesterday by Silentscreamer(f): 3:15pm On May 30, 2018
Yewandequeen:
Na aah. I can't believe she did that unless I see the lady in question. angry
Don't mind bloggers. Some peeps will just wake up one morning and decide to forge nonsense. No proof (besides a photoshop/staged conversation) dat a girl actually did that.
Re: Man Leaks Chat After Lady He Asked Out 8 Years Ago Accepts To Date Him Yesterday by piagetskinner(m): 3:40pm On May 30, 2018
so funny...for her mind she don see mumu

I remember a girl I asked out shortly before the end of my service in 2013...she told me it cannot work between us

now she's bothering me..because she has gone through Heartbreak's.. once I toast u once and u dont accept that is the end ..even if u come back and I'm still single I wouldn't still accept

6 Likes

Re: Man Leaks Chat After Lady He Asked Out 8 Years Ago Accepts To Date Him Yesterday by Skmoda360(m): 3:48pm On May 30, 2018
ebuk4real:
If one calls them fish brain now, person no go hear word...
You want make them kill you for here? grin grin....no try am ooo but most of them get fish brain sha.

1 Like

Re: Man Leaks Chat After Lady He Asked Out 8 Years Ago Accepts To Date Him Yesterday by pedrilo: 3:52pm On May 30, 2018
same tin is happenin to me ryt now.
its really interesting how they think
Re: Man Leaks Chat After Lady He Asked Out 8 Years Ago Accepts To Date Him Yesterday by 1stNumeroUno: 3:56pm On May 30, 2018
grin grin grin She said "you asked me out in 2010/2011" like say na ACADEMIC SESSION - hahaha Ha!

5 Likes

Re: Man Leaks Chat After Lady He Asked Out 8 Years Ago Accepts To Date Him Yesterday by movid(m): 3:59pm On May 30, 2018
Josh44s:
I had something similar a month ago. A chick I sent toasting message since 2014 decide to reply me this year.[b] She must have gone through my photos, saw my rise from that soft broke dude to a real married man living large and my recent vacation trip to South Korea with my darling. Some girls will not make Heaven.[/b]
I bet u she definately did that
Re: Man Leaks Chat After Lady He Asked Out 8 Years Ago Accepts To Date Him Yesterday by courna(m): 4:10pm On May 30, 2018
Donny2060:
turning u down simply mean she was in a relationship and probably after 8years the relationship fruit was not fourth coming then she decided to move to the next available man.

am not an advocate of double dating but u can keep male frds.. especially if u are with a guy that is not yet ready for marriage and u know that one tin or the other can take the guy off the shore of this country....

ladies by now shud have more than 1 male frds.. he must not be ur lover..or sex mate. he can be a genuine guy and who knows if he might end up being the man of ur dream when the called one u believed in decide to take a work.
understandable... but 8 years is too much
that's almost a decade for f**ks sake
Re: Man Leaks Chat After Lady He Asked Out 8 Years Ago Accepts To Date Him Yesterday by sharpsharp: 4:13pm On May 30, 2018
SoapQueen:

Selfish girl!

@soapgirl you are very funny oh.
Where is your shop to see the soaps you make in Warri or Abuja?
Re: Man Leaks Chat After Lady He Asked Out 8 Years Ago Accepts To Date Him Yesterday by greatman247(m): 4:15pm On May 30, 2018
USELESS GIRL. She has played around with unserious fellos all her life now she's seeking serious one.
Re: Man Leaks Chat After Lady He Asked Out 8 Years Ago Accepts To Date Him Yesterday by Mokob(m): 4:23pm On May 30, 2018
:olol
Re: Man Leaks Chat After Lady He Asked Out 8 Years Ago Accepts To Date Him Yesterday by smeag0l(m): 4:33pm On May 30, 2018
Plenty of them Naija ones won't. I'm careful to date now cos of same reason. Girls one was tripping for like 9 years ago when they were young and we were in school, they now want you by all means when they see you're made.
Josh44s:
I had something similar a month ago. A chick I sent toasting message since 2014 decide to reply me this year. She must have gone through my photos, saw my rise from that soft broke dude to a real married man living large and my recent vacation trip to South Korea with my darling. Some girls will not make Heaven.

1 Like

Re: Man Leaks Chat After Lady He Asked Out 8 Years Ago Accepts To Date Him Yesterday by Nobody: 4:44pm On May 30, 2018
UNIZIK1stSon:
@myNAIJAinfo.com

An Excited Nigerian man, Prince Neche, has taken to Facebook to share screenshots of his chat with a lady he asked out in 2010 after she accepted to date him On Sunday.

The upcoming Comedian, based in Awka, Anambra State posted:

OK... yesterday was one of the funniest days ever.
A girl I asked out in 2010 agreed yesterday, in 2018. 8years later!!! ���
FYI- she cannot see this

More>> http://mynaijainfo.com/2018/05/man-leaks-chat-after-lady-he-asked-out-8-years-ago-accepts-to-date-him/

Seriously, just when you think you've heard or seen it all... Nigerian women are the biggest scam on the dating scene.

1 Like

Re: Man Leaks Chat After Lady He Asked Out 8 Years Ago Accepts To Date Him Yesterday by isybeke(f): 4:45pm On May 30, 2018
I love d way d guy just told d girl off nd made fun of her, she must be foolish
Re: Man Leaks Chat After Lady He Asked Out 8 Years Ago Accepts To Date Him Yesterday by SPOILT9JAOLOSHO(m): 4:51pm On May 30, 2018
I love this, may thunder fire that girl ise eeee!
Re: Man Leaks Chat After Lady He Asked Out 8 Years Ago Accepts To Date Him Yesterday by Adanne9110(f): 4:54pm On May 30, 2018
hahahahahahahaha,this is the most hilarious thing I have ever heard,,,,,hahahahahahahaha,,,OMo see shading
Re: Man Leaks Chat After Lady He Asked Out 8 Years Ago Accepts To Date Him Yesterday by donqx: 5:00pm On May 30, 2018
ohh
Re: Man Leaks Chat After Lady He Asked Out 8 Years Ago Accepts To Date Him Yesterday by motherfucker: 5:17pm On May 30, 2018
post=68017265:
You just don't have an idea what happens in the head of some ladies actually grin
bros, what happen in their head. Please tell me.
Re: Man Leaks Chat After Lady He Asked Out 8 Years Ago Accepts To Date Him Yesterday by motherfucker: 5:23pm On May 30, 2018
lambaprince:
Remind me of this grin
LMAO
Re: Man Leaks Chat After Lady He Asked Out 8 Years Ago Accepts To Date Him Yesterday by Platony(m): 5:46pm On May 30, 2018
SoapQueen:

Selfish girl!

Savagery grin grin
Re: Man Leaks Chat After Lady He Asked Out 8 Years Ago Accepts To Date Him Yesterday by AloyalNigerian(m): 6:01pm On May 30, 2018
harry2sexy:
Eyahhhhhh

Back when I was broke, you was tryna clown me
'Member when you said you was better off without me?
You just quoted my crush' s line.
Re: Man Leaks Chat After Lady He Asked Out 8 Years Ago Accepts To Date Him Yesterday by jaxxy(m): 6:06pm On May 30, 2018
Yewandequeen:
Na aah. I can't believe she did that unless I see the lady in question. angry

Its possible sm ladies make bad choices and dey end up regretting. I know sm1 i asked out causally back then at my 1st job she didnt say no bt she lived in a different state and I cudnt do the long distance thingy after she left so it fizzled off almost 8years later we hook up online and shes sounding so interested in where we left off even tho I know she got married to sm Pastor at sm point. She later told me shes out of the marriage due to physical and emotional abuse tho no kids. I felt bad bt i cudnt go back in time to rekindle any romance.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nude Photo Of Beauty Istifanus, Ex-Miss CommonWealth Nigeria / "We Started Out As Flower Boy And Girl” – Man Weds Childhood Crush / 19-year-old Boy Marries A 39-year-old Woman (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.