Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,772 members, 7,817,143 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:02 AM

Sit At Home: Man Shot In Aba (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sit At Home: Man Shot In Aba (Photos) (48348 Views)

Sit-At-Home: Man Killed In Imo State (Photo) / ESN/IPOB Attacked Passengers, Burnt Buses In Imo Over Sit-At-Home - Man (Video) / IPOB Sit-At-Home: Man Injured In Anambra (Disturbing Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sit At Home: Man Shot In Aba (Photos) by Bluffly: 2:18pm On May 30, 2018
Akanapiaigwe:
angry

death will surely visit anyone that supports this killing but cannot speak against fulani herdsmen
gosh i hate this country angry
Is that a solution. Typical black mentality. Quite crude. Are you different from the soldiers then? If you had the same opportunity you would do same at least civilians are also barbaric in nature just like the case of the Aluu 4

1 Like

Re: Sit At Home: Man Shot In Aba (Photos) by Cooly100: 2:19pm On May 30, 2018
Yusuf54:
How did U know he was truly killed by the Nigeria Army? Ipobians n their lies r like 5 n 6

Shiites, Boko boys, and your fulani herdsmen are the only truthful people in your one Nigeria...abi?

4 Likes

Re: Sit At Home: Man Shot In Aba (Photos) by Unik3030: 2:19pm On May 30, 2018
yabas:

I am not an ibo man but don't talk as if you don't live in Nigeria where Police and Army personnel regularly shoot people at the slightest provocation. We pray that we should not see evil. Please don't defend them because they regularly do this. I AM PAINED AT WHAT THE MILITARY IS DOING IN IBO LAND AS REGARDS THIS BIAFRA PROTESTS.

I WISH THEIR GOVERNORS WERE BOLD ENOUGH TO SPEAK FOR THEIR PEOPLE. THIS STUPID IPOB MOVEMENT AND KANU HAVE CAUSED SO MUCH DEATHS IN IBO LAND, INNOCENT YOUTHS KEEP GETTING KILLED.

Ibo people should pursue their independence through the UN, this barbaric style is costing so much in terms of human lives. THESE YOUTHS SHOULD STOP WASTING THEIR LIVES PLS.
u make excess sense bro,d best way to get freedom in this century is through paper work.it has pass d level of stuborness
Re: Sit At Home: Man Shot In Aba (Photos) by AdesegunSanni89: 2:20pm On May 30, 2018
Aku tuku e lona orun.
Re: Sit At Home: Man Shot In Aba (Photos) by NonsoWow: 2:20pm On May 30, 2018
And yet again, nnamdi kanu has sacrificed the life of another brainwashed youth to satan his master.

3 Likes

Re: Sit At Home: Man Shot In Aba (Photos) by akinwumibabarin: 2:21pm On May 30, 2018
nigeria army why

1 Like

Re: Sit At Home: Man Shot In Aba (Photos) by Unik3030: 2:21pm On May 30, 2018
willibounce1:
Ipob miscreants with their usual propaganda news of senseless lies. You daft ipod miscreant should continue with your fake news till you all get killed for real with nobody taking you serious because of your useless lies.

Go to their facebook page and see how these mischievous, evil, idioti.c ipod miscreants peddle all sorts of lies just to gain sympathy by their fooli.sh supporters. They will steal pictures of incident in countries like Togo, kenya and other african countries and upload it on their page, give it a useless caption of nigerian army killing them even when it is so obvious the uniforms are not of the nigerian army. but because they know they have fooli.sh followers who don't use their heads, they will continue to mislead them and lead them to their untimely death.
that's d simple truth,they lie a lot

3 Likes

Re: Sit At Home: Man Shot In Aba (Photos) by Cooly100: 2:21pm On May 30, 2018
NonsoWow:
And yet again, nnamdi kanu has sacrificed the life of another youth to satan his master.

Who sacrificed these ones...to Lucifer your god...?

3 Likes

Re: Sit At Home: Man Shot In Aba (Photos) by Sterope(f): 2:26pm On May 30, 2018
What a bad lie!

2 Likes

Re: Sit At Home: Man Shot In Aba (Photos) by Abuforallah1(m): 2:26pm On May 30, 2018
optionB:
As shared by a Facebook user 'Ezeugo Netz Nnam'

Source: https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10155803668712496&id=683682495&ref=content_filter

You died for a course, it really hurt but I guess you must have thrown missile at the soldiers hilux to warrant your death.
Re: Sit At Home: Man Shot In Aba (Photos) by SweetJoystick(m): 2:31pm On May 30, 2018
horlarwereleh:
One down, many more to go!!! IPOB, u don die today!!
You be idiot, may you and your family members lives be cut short.

2 Likes

Re: Sit At Home: Man Shot In Aba (Photos) by Lloydfolarin: 2:31pm On May 30, 2018
See developer land, dirty and shameful.

The same murderfuckers ll be all over the place beating their Ape chest about developing other region while their own region is in ruins.
Re: Sit At Home: Man Shot In Aba (Photos) by PassionateSoul(m): 2:32pm On May 30, 2018
opera1:
IPOB and trouble be 5 & 6, dem no get work
Guy fvck you and your useless generation. May Amadioha locate and strike you dead. Useless he-goat

1 Like

Re: Sit At Home: Man Shot In Aba (Photos) by Abagworo(m): 2:32pm On May 30, 2018
I saw this story on fb and concluded it as very fake. No trained soldier can do this.

3 Likes

Re: Sit At Home: Man Shot In Aba (Photos) by KratosCorp: 2:34pm On May 30, 2018
You are so shameless. So your warped and self-loathing opinion is now the basis for confirming a factual report? This shows how lost you lots are.

Abagworo:
I saw this story on fb and concluded it as very fake. No trained soldier can do this.

3 Likes

Re: Sit At Home: Man Shot In Aba (Photos) by BabylonCruise(m): 2:36pm On May 30, 2018
opera1:
IPOB and trouble be 5 & 6, dem no get work
Someone will write this as a tribute to you one day.

2 Likes

Re: Sit At Home: Man Shot In Aba (Photos) by sexdoll: 2:37pm On May 30, 2018
SalamRushdie:

You have seen His picture and name plus pictures of his corpse being dragged away by Nigerian soldiers yet you say you don't know how true this is ...

Dont be stupid.

At least, Think with your brain, for once.

How do you Its the nigerian army?

How do you know it is his dead body?

Do you want to tell me you can reach your conclusions from just looking at the picture That was obviously taken from afar?

What If those guys in the photo are just acting it all to implicate/deceive whoever they want to implicate/deceive?

In fact, what If i tell you it is actually lalasticlala and mynd44 dragging nwaamaikpe on the ground?

Will you believe me?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sit At Home: Man Shot In Aba (Photos) by Ziggylady(f): 2:38pm On May 30, 2018
The Nigerian-Fulani Army are more of a threat to life than any Terrorist group in the World.

Bunch of .Blood-thirsty vultures angry

4 Likes

Re: Sit At Home: Man Shot In Aba (Photos) by Yusuf54: 2:38pm On May 30, 2018
Cooly100:

Shiites, Boko boys, and your fulani herdsmen are they only truthful people in your one Nigeria...abi?
U gat No Point
Re: Sit At Home: Man Shot In Aba (Photos) by Ziggylady(f): 2:40pm On May 30, 2018
sexdoll:

Dont be stupid.

How do you know it is his body?

Do you want to tell me you can reach your conclusions from just looking at the picture That was obviously taken from afar?

What If those guys in the photo are just acting it all to implicate/deceive whoever they want to implicate/deceive?

In fact, what If i tell you it is actually lalasticlala and mynd44 dragging nwaamaikpe on the ground?

Will you believe me?

Keep asking stuupid questions till these homicidal Fulani Army locates you...then you lots will start a hashtag nonsense on Twitter.

2 Likes

Re: Sit At Home: Man Shot In Aba (Photos) by 2016v2017: 2:40pm On May 30, 2018
ebuk4real:
The type of army we parade is simply archaic.

Nigerian army is simply So annoying and badly indoctrinated. An Overhaul is badly needed
this is order given to them the fulani/hausas ,by one useless idiotic cow dung eating Tyrant dictator terrorist Buhari,to eliminate the Igbos
Re: Sit At Home: Man Shot In Aba (Photos) by guru90: 2:41pm On May 30, 2018
this is the reason I forever hate Nigeria Army......
What they sabi at East... only killing innocent souls...

I swear die....If they collect army guns from them, their power will be powerless...
All Nigeria Army power lies in their guns.....

And they refused to enter Benue because they no that killers have their own gun....

IPOB have no gun(s) yet they are still tackling us.....

All Nigeria army will never have peace in their groups and at their homes forever....

RIP KEVIN

2 Likes

Re: Sit At Home: Man Shot In Aba (Photos) by SalamRushdie: 2:43pm On May 30, 2018
sexdoll:

Dont be stupid.

How do you know it is his body?

Will you believe me?

Abeg keep quiet..i don't have time for zombie shallowness today

2 Likes

Re: Sit At Home: Man Shot In Aba (Photos) by 2016v2017: 2:43pm On May 30, 2018
gidgiddy:
Just murdered an unarmed young man for no reason. But if it is to go to Benue and get Killer Herdsmen, they won't be able to do anything

All the Nigerian Army knows is how to kill unarmed people and take their bodies away so as to hide their crimes as has been shown in this picture
tomorrow Buhari and his useless people will deny it
Re: Sit At Home: Man Shot In Aba (Photos) by Gangster1ms: 2:43pm On May 30, 2018
freemanbubble:
isoright
here in Benin City
we don't know what is biafra or the rising sun
all we know is ONE NIGERIA
Enjoy your ONE NIGERIA angry

2 Likes

Re: Sit At Home: Man Shot In Aba (Photos) by Ziggylady(f): 2:43pm On May 30, 2018
OritaIbadan:
This story get K-leg . There is no way a soldier can open fire on people who just sat outside their premises, even a drunk soldier may not do that. Lets avoid spreading lies

OritaIbadan..your name says it all undecided..Tomorrow now you will all open your mouths stained with Ewedu to complain how Igbos hate you inspite of the fact you are 'accomodating' them

Make una continue.

4 Likes

Re: Sit At Home: Man Shot In Aba (Photos) by isaac7819(m): 2:43pm On May 30, 2018
Look ar the picture and see th story. Doent sync. Who was the person that knew the guy will be killed and be draged by the soldier, hence positioned and took the aerial pic. Even the scene pic nawa. must we always fall for this cheap blackmail. Anyone with working brain will know this story is lie.

3 Likes

Re: Sit At Home: Man Shot In Aba (Photos) by sexdoll: 2:45pm On May 30, 2018
Ziggylady:

Keep asking stuupid questions till these homicidal Fulani Army locates you...then you lots will start a hashtag nonsense on Twitter.

Keep being stupid and foolish until frustration and paranoia kills you.

Idiots always liking to scream wolves when There is no wolf.

When the real wolves finally appear, no one will even bother to take the idiots serious anymore!

2 Likes

Re: Sit At Home: Man Shot In Aba (Photos) by KratosCorp: 2:45pm On May 30, 2018
Soon you will personally be in grave danger. But when you cry out everyone will call you a liar.

isaac7819:
Look ar the picture and see th story. Doent sync. Who was the person that knew the guy will be killed and be draged by the soldier, hence positioned and took the aerial pic. Even the scene pic nawa. must we always fall for this cheap blackmail. Anyone with working brain will know this story is lie.
Re: Sit At Home: Man Shot In Aba (Photos) by Ziggylady(f): 2:49pm On May 30, 2018
sexdoll:

When the real wolves finally appear, no one will even bother to take the idiots serious anymore!

I bet you are another Yoruba dolt whose senses have all relocated out of your heads to the soured Ewedu soup around you at the mention of IPOB and secession..Expecting you lots to have common sense is like expecting Elephants to fly

4 Likes

Re: Sit At Home: Man Shot In Aba (Photos) by mctfopt: 2:51pm On May 30, 2018
Ziggylady:

The Nigerian-Fulani Army are more of a threat to life than any Terrorist group in the World.

Bunch of .Blood-thirsty vultures angry

They are simply untrained and lacked the rule of engagement tactics. If not, why should a ragtag group like bokoharam hold them in ransome?
I see people talking about a particular group using the killing as propaganda. Did they not see the pictures? Or is it because it's not "their people" getting killed and so, therefore, it is ok? I fear for Nigeria. This is how a war starts, in war, no one is right, only those that are left after the carnage.

2 Likes

Re: Sit At Home: Man Shot In Aba (Photos) by KratosCorp: 2:52pm On May 30, 2018
The burden of disproof is on you.

Get us a contrary picture that shows that this picture is a lie, or just shut up for good.

And, by the way, no one is calling or will ever call for your silly aid.

You folks explain away the Fulani killings and justify the Biafra genocide. Basically, even if the soldiers shoot someone in your presence you'll pretend it never happened simply because it was not your friend or relative.

So, just shove your "taking serious" crap deep down your dark behind.

[s]
sexdoll:

[/s]

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Kehinde Ayoola, Oyo Commissioner Is Dead / Caption This Photo Of Aisha Buhari And Tinubu at The Iftar / We Can’t Fold Hands, Watch Country Deteriorate, CJN Tells Judiciary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.