Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,820 members, 7,817,394 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:27 AM

Sit At Home: Man Shot In Aba (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sit At Home: Man Shot In Aba (Photos) (48350 Views)

Sit-At-Home: Man Killed In Imo State (Photo) / ESN/IPOB Attacked Passengers, Burnt Buses In Imo Over Sit-At-Home - Man (Video) / IPOB Sit-At-Home: Man Injured In Anambra (Disturbing Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sit At Home: Man Shot In Aba (Photos) by Ziggylady(f): 2:55pm On May 30, 2018
mctfopt:

They are simply untrained and lacked the rule of engagement tactics. If not, why should a ragtag group like bokoharam hold them in ransome?
I see people talking about a particular group using the killing as propaganda. Did they not see the pictures? Or is it because it's not "their people" getting killed and so, therefore, it is ok? I fear for Nigeria. This is how a war starts, in war, no one is right, only those that are left after the carnage.

That is why i usually have no sympathy for them when they get wasted by boko-haram....bunch of drug-addicts and cowards whose muscle flex uncontrollably when they see unarmed civilians.

2 Likes

Re: Sit At Home: Man Shot In Aba (Photos) by gidgiddy: 2:56pm On May 30, 2018
Yusuf54:
How did U know he was truly killed by the Nigeria Army? Ipobians n their lies r like 5 n 6

Don't you have eyes? Don't you see the dead body being carried away by Soldiers? Didn't you read the story given by people who know the man on how he died? The Nigerian Army only takes bodies of who they killed, they never touch the body of someone they don't know how he died. That's when they remember it is the job of the Police to investigate

5 Likes

Re: Sit At Home: Man Shot In Aba (Photos) by lastempero: 2:57pm On May 30, 2018
OritaIbadan:
This story get K-leg . There is no way a soldier can open fire on people who just sat outside their premises, even a drunk soldier may not do that. Lets avoid spreading lies

If really u reside in nigeria u will readily agree with me that its possible because what we have in nigeria is not army rather animals in uniform

1 Like

Re: Sit At Home: Man Shot In Aba (Photos) by Sultty(m): 3:01pm On May 30, 2018
OritaIbadan:
This story get K-leg . There is no way a soldier can open fire on people who just sat outside their premises, even a drunk soldier may not do that. Lets avoid spreading lies
I watched a documentary on Al-Jazira a month ago on bokoharam's evolution with authentic videos including d killing of abubarka Mohammed(founder of bh) by Nigerian security force. Now read this story again and u will know d capacity of disrespect for d rule of law by those called to uphold it

5 Likes

Re: Sit At Home: Man Shot In Aba (Photos) by Kingsley1000(m): 3:03pm On May 30, 2018
IPOB HAS SUFFERED
Re: Sit At Home: Man Shot In Aba (Photos) by sexdoll: 3:07pm On May 30, 2018
KratosCorp:
The burden of disproof is on you.

Get us a contrary picture that shows that this picture is a lie, or just shut up for good.

And, by the way, no one is calling or will ever call for your silly aid.

You folks explain away the Fulani killings and justify the Biafra genocide. Basically, even if the soldiers shoot someone in your presence you'll pretend it never happened simply because it was not your friend or relative.

So, just shove your "taking serious" crap deep down your dark behind.

[s][/s]

prove what to who?

i have so many other interesting things to do with my time than coming down to your low level to debate on the veracity of the aerial image.

just continue in your folly.

maybe one day, the lord of judah will hear your cries.

ndi nzuzu undecided
Re: Sit At Home: Man Shot In Aba (Photos) by sexdoll: 3:11pm On May 30, 2018
Ziggylady:

I bet you are another Yoruba dolt whose senses have all relocated out of your heads to the soured Ewedu soup around you at the mention of IPOB and secession..Excepting you lots to have common sense is like expecting Elephants to fly

believe it or not, i am more igbo than you.

the only difference between you and i is that i am not a foolish and bigoted igbo like you. grin

jezie gwa ndi yard unu.

onye ala
Re: Sit At Home: Man Shot In Aba (Photos) by owomida1: 3:12pm On May 30, 2018
They were outside their premises. Yet when they scampered to safety, the far away bush is the closest they could run to.

Ogun kee liars. The Army shot criminals. Plain and simple.
Re: Sit At Home: Man Shot In Aba (Photos) by lexy2014: 3:14pm On May 30, 2018
OritaIbadan:
what was d crime of d dead guy whose corpse d soldiers are dragging on d ground?

2 Likes

Re: Sit At Home: Man Shot In Aba (Photos) by ikwubaba: 3:14pm On May 30, 2018
Which part of Aba is this happening? The soldiers must have gone so much off the road to go kill this guy and take his body.

This pix looks like another event superimposed on this story.
Re: Sit At Home: Man Shot In Aba (Photos) by KratosCorp: 3:16pm On May 30, 2018
Your gross folly will soon become a public knowledge.

[s]
sexdoll:

prove what to who?

i have so many other interesting things to do with my time than coming down to your low level to debate on the veracity of the aerial image.

just continue in your folly.

maybe one day, the lord of judah will hear your cries.

ndi nzuzu undecided
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Sit At Home: Man Shot In Aba (Photos) by sexdoll: 3:18pm On May 30, 2018
KratosCorp:
Your gross folly will soon become a public knowledge.

[s][/s]

same ol' story everyday.

oga biko, how soon is the soon?

ihe ga-eme echi, ya mee taata, biko.

nkita ara
Re: Sit At Home: Man Shot In Aba (Photos) by Yyeske(m): 3:20pm On May 30, 2018
gidgiddy:
Just murdered an unarmed young man for no reason. But if it is to go to Benue and get Killer Herdsmen, they won't be able to do anything

All the Nigerian Army knows is how to kill unarmed people and take their bodies away so as to hide their crimes as has been shown in this picture
You guys said sit at home, what was he doing outside if not constituting problem?
Feel for the loss of life though.
Re: Sit At Home: Man Shot In Aba (Photos) by Dareal90s(m): 3:23pm On May 30, 2018
Where is d nearby bush he ran into, all I see is brown roofs and potopoto.
Re: Sit At Home: Man Shot In Aba (Photos) by sissoko22(m): 3:26pm On May 30, 2018
If this is true,its like a drop of one water in an ocean compare to what innocents Palestine are facing in the hand of apartheid regime in the occupied territories. I was not surprised at the absurd comments made mostly by Christians from south east about the killing of unarmed Palestinian civilian by the IDF. Most youth from this region are daft, criminal minded and no difference from the indoctrinated Book Haram.
Re: Sit At Home: Man Shot In Aba (Photos) by KratosCorp: 3:30pm On May 30, 2018
[s]
sexdoll:

same ol' story everyday.

oga biko, how soon is the soon?

ihe ga-eme echi, ya mee taata, biko.

nkita ara
[/s]
Re: Sit At Home: Man Shot In Aba (Photos) by cenaman(m): 3:52pm On May 30, 2018
Good for the useless biafra idiot.
Re: Sit At Home: Man Shot In Aba (Photos) by jrusky(m): 3:53pm On May 30, 2018
Sorry i dont buy this story a bit.

A vibrant first what is vibrant in a jobless young man who sat at home on Wednesday morning doing nothing*

And the army came and they shoot sporadically and he ran to bush, he was chased, he fell down and he begged for his life in the bush and was shot* pls is this a moonlight story or a fiction

And the poster of this thrash followed both the army and his vibrant friend all the way to bush and witnessed as he was begging for his life and he was shot and you are their to witness all these

So army will just come and see someone sitting quietly in his father's compound no trouble no abuse no slogan no chest beating and the army will pull trigger on him and killed him just like that Bro pls write something else or say something else but this your write is a pooh. Thanks.

2 Likes

Re: Sit At Home: Man Shot In Aba (Photos) by Akinpelumusibau: 3:58pm On May 30, 2018
Am rite now in Abakaliki town,Ebonyin state nothing is really happening here. All activities going as usual. Does that mean EBONYIANS are not igbo? I pity dis Flatinooooooooo people dey are not cordinated tribe in Nigeria
Re: Sit At Home: Man Shot In Aba (Photos) by Ziggylady(f): 4:07pm On May 30, 2018
sexdoll:

believe it or not, i am more igbo than you.

the only difference between you and i is that i am not a foolish and bigoted igbo like you. grin

jezie gwa ndi yard unu.

onye ala

Negodi ezeulegi...onye efulefu na onye ohi di ka gi.

.Ezi ofia.

2 Likes

Re: Sit At Home: Man Shot In Aba (Photos) by Tijay90(m): 4:14pm On May 30, 2018
Murder in broad daylight... This is not a country...that bastard is not a president...the rest of the country should get their people into the military...it's filled with herdsmen...Bleep this shithole.
Re: Sit At Home: Man Shot In Aba (Photos) by freedomchild: 4:14pm On May 30, 2018
freemanbubble:
isoright
here in Benin City
we don't know what is biafra or the rising sun
all we know is ONE NIGERIA
Benin is not part of Biafra... You should focus on your sisters who are sold at cheap rates to dirty Lybian mafias for conji relieving purposes

2 Likes

Re: Sit At Home: Man Shot In Aba (Photos) by mekonglobal(m): 4:17pm On May 30, 2018
overall90:
All I know is that all these killings will be avenged one day,no matter how many generations it takes.
To who it may concern... lets get what we want first. Then it will be a pay back time! By any means available.
Re: Sit At Home: Man Shot In Aba (Photos) by pally123: 4:20pm On May 30, 2018
I can bet with my life, he wasn't 'sitting calmly outside'. This IPOB eh. Thunder fire their left nyash
Re: Sit At Home: Man Shot In Aba (Photos) by soso101: 4:20pm On May 30, 2018
opera1:
IPOB and trouble be 5 & 6, dem no get work
Guy, ur brain dey smell. u read d post at all, receive sense in Jesus name
Re: Sit At Home: Man Shot In Aba (Photos) by soso101: 4:26pm On May 30, 2018
pally123:
I can bet with my life, he wasn't 'sitting calmly outside'. This IPOB eh. Thunder fire their left nyash
Prophet ignoramus, hw do u knw he wasn't sitting calmly? Even at that, does that justify the killing?
Re: Sit At Home: Man Shot In Aba (Photos) by Organs(m): 4:27pm On May 30, 2018
SalamRushdie:

You have seen His picture and name plus pictures of his corpse being dragged away by Nigerian soldiers yet you say you don't know how true this is ...

How does that mean it was the soldiers that shot him? Or that he is dead? Stop believing stories without verifying it completely. This story just like IPOB is not true. By the way, you have Ibos in the Nigerian army, so its not only northerners. Again, there is no way a soldier will shoot you for sitting at home in your house....habaaaaa. softly lie the lie naaa. Fear God oh.
Re: Sit At Home: Man Shot In Aba (Photos) by BabaRamota1980: 4:31pm On May 30, 2018
talk2archy:
Oh my goodness.sometimes I blame civilians. This guys should stay indoors having know that these Fulani military men would look for a small opportunity to kill them. Why stay outside.I hate this.he is gone.may Gid avenge his death.Ameen

Why stay outside ke?

The Army or government cannot force people against their will to STAY OFF THE STREETS. People say they do not want to go on the street today. Is the Army angry that people wont come out to the street?

Nonsenemse

May his soul rest in peace
Re: Sit At Home: Man Shot In Aba (Photos) by BafanaBafana: 4:37pm On May 30, 2018
Story of Ipob, for ipob by ipob.
Monkey pox vaccine media
Re: Sit At Home: Man Shot In Aba (Photos) by bobolistica(m): 4:38pm On May 30, 2018
This story doesn't add up! are u sure this guy is not a criminal?
Re: Sit At Home: Man Shot In Aba (Photos) by brookz: 4:40pm On May 30, 2018
This Story is not adding up. Tell us the Gospel Truth and shame other Idiots.

This dude must be an IPOB Miscreant and he got served!

1 Share

Re: Sit At Home: Man Shot In Aba (Photos) by Taywon: 4:41pm On May 30, 2018
those who kill unjustly will also die without justice... its karma

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Caption This Photo Of Aisha Buhari And Tinubu at The Iftar / We Can’t Fold Hands, Watch Country Deteriorate, CJN Tells Judiciary / President Tinubu Meets Oil Marketers Over Subsidy Removal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.