Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,909 members, 7,817,683 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:11 PM

Sit At Home: Man Shot In Aba (Photos) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sit At Home: Man Shot In Aba (Photos) (48352 Views)

Sit-At-Home: Man Killed In Imo State (Photo) / ESN/IPOB Attacked Passengers, Burnt Buses In Imo Over Sit-At-Home - Man (Video) / IPOB Sit-At-Home: Man Injured In Anambra (Disturbing Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sit At Home: Man Shot In Aba (Photos) by willibounce1(m): 10:54pm On May 30, 2018
Blesschemical:
This is not a fake news, it really happened near my area.

STF! you ipod miscreants are bunch of lying illiterate. Go to you facebook page and see the responsible igbos who live around the area debunk the false news. Go see how daft ipod airheads are insulting the responsible igbos who genuinely debunk the fake news. You ipod miscreants don't have the slightest idea the situation yall putting yourselves in with your foolish.ness spreading fake news. By the time you truly being killed, people who are supposed to help you will think you all are being stupid as usual and thats how ya'll will be left to waste away. Continue with your stupid act.

2 Likes

Re: Sit At Home: Man Shot In Aba (Photos) by Jimmy231: 10:56pm On May 30, 2018
talk2archy:
Oh my goodness.sometimes I blame civilians. This guys should stay indoors having know that these Fulani military men would look for a small opportunity to kill them. Why stay outside.I hate this.he is gone.may Gid avenge his death.Ameen
bawolara
Re: Sit At Home: Man Shot In Aba (Photos) by Jimmy231: 10:57pm On May 30, 2018
Make them kill this stupid hypo abi waiting them call them finish Jare
Re: Sit At Home: Man Shot In Aba (Photos) by mutvy: 11:39pm On May 30, 2018
His soul is still looking for peace.
Re: Sit At Home: Man Shot In Aba (Photos) by Baronnaire: 11:47pm On May 30, 2018
Guys, continue to share this in all social media networks until it gets international attention...
Re: Sit At Home: Man Shot In Aba (Photos) by effido666: 11:52pm On May 30, 2018
U are very stupid for saying DAT....I tink u av some cobwebs in ur brain DAT needs to b cleaned
opera1:
IPOB and trouble be 5 & 6, dem no get work
Re: Sit At Home: Man Shot In Aba (Photos) by generalsteve007: 11:52pm On May 30, 2018
Definitely death and destruction must be the portion of any child of Satan that supports this murder by these cursed soldiers

2 Likes

Re: Sit At Home: Man Shot In Aba (Photos) by brookz: 11:53pm On May 30, 2018
eagleeye2:

Like I wrote up there, Karma got her own authentic addresses.
Benue people are being served by Karma, and I know when it's time others will get theirs.

Just like the way you will continue to be served until you go back to Default Setting.
Re: Sit At Home: Man Shot In Aba (Photos) by Nobody: 1:21am On May 31, 2018
humblenature:
lipsrsealed

"Even terrorists have human rights"

"The only way Biafra can work is by force of arms.. Till then, if you are not ready to take up arms pls, do not disturb Nigeria with the noise..

The Nigerian army is the most cowardly army in the world as it only kills innocent people and unarmed citizens so everybody must protect himself..

Shame .. Shame to the army heirachy for allowing such atrocities to happen time after time.

Shame to buhari whose body language is more blood.

Even in the UN, Nigerian army has been reduced to police work and mop up jobs. Or sometimes they are not even invited at all..

God bless you for speaking out against evil.These Soldiers re not worthy to be called Soldiers.They re murderers.
Re: Sit At Home: Man Shot In Aba (Photos) by jrusky(m): 6:29am On May 31, 2018
mavinc4u:

why on earth would you believe it because he is not your brother? don't worry the day such injustice would be done on any member of your family, nobody would also believe your story. you guys are nothing but full of evil. sometimes i wonder how i share a country with such people with devilish mind every seconds of their life. channel your energy on how to stop killings by fulani herdsmen.

Hahahaha funny you I guess you have not be following my post here. I don't rain curses on someone freely expressing his view and for you to say one day it would be my family turn I return it to you and your generation. Who else suppose to support this IPOOH madness if not me but I will never for your information it was this same biafra that made me not to have a single male called uncle from my father's side till today. My grandparent lost four sons forcefully drafted to biafra soldier and taken away till today they never returned this ugly incident lead to the untimely dead of my grandfather for a war the poor parent did not even know what prompted it in the first place but Ojukwu and his family are enjoying full life with wealth full family but I was left with none and you expect me again to support this madness bro or madam Mbannu it will never be because to support what will wipe out the little remaining family I have left in the village because of one idiot bro I repeat Mbannu so I give no bleep I have lost enough so if anyone want to die he or she can carry on ok. God bless.
Re: Sit At Home: Man Shot In Aba (Photos) by mavinc4u(f): 7:20am On May 31, 2018
jrusky:

Hahahaha funny you I guess you have not be following my post here. I don't rain curses on someone freely expressing his view and for you to say one day it would be my family turn I return it to you and your generation. Who else suppose to support this IPOOH madness if not me but I will never for your information it was this same biafra that made me not to have a single male called uncle from my father's side till today. My grandparent lost four sons forcefully drafted to biafra soldier and taken away till today they never returned this ugly incident lead to the untimely dead of my grandfather for a war the poor parent did not even know what prompted it in the first place but Ojukwu and his family are enjoying full life with wealth full family but I was left with none and you expect me again to support this madness bro or madam Mbannu it will never be because to support what will wipe out the little remaining family I have left in the village because of one idiot bro I repeat Mbannu so I give no bleep I have lost enough so if anyone want to die he or she can carry on ok. God bless.

You want the dead of others when injustice are done to them but want others to help and pray for you when injustice are done to you; it is not possible. The same cup you use to measure for others is what would be used to measure for you so when an injustice would be done to you or any member of your family, nobody would believe your story. You lost your people in civil war and you are vomiting rubbish thinking yesterday's sit at home was for ipob. Is either you do not love those your people you claimed died to make yesterday their day or you do not know your identity.
Re: Sit At Home: Man Shot In Aba (Photos) by ElsonMorali: 8:32am On May 31, 2018
sexdoll:

believe it or not, i am more igbo than you.

the only difference between you and i is that i am not a foolish and bigoted igbo like you. grin

jezie gwa ndi yard unu.

onye ala

Ziggylady see ya life? Anybody that opposes you guys is Afonja. What a shame.
Re: Sit At Home: Man Shot In Aba (Photos) by Ziggylady(f): 8:41am On May 31, 2018
ElsonMorali:

Ziggylady see ya life? Anybody that opposes you guys is Afonja. What a shame.

Yep like i said,i am correct 90% of the time....I was wrong with him(i hope) but right with you.
Re: Sit At Home: Man Shot In Aba (Photos) by jrusky(m): 8:59am On May 31, 2018
mavinc4u:

You want the dead of others when injustice are done to them but want others to help and pray for you when injustice are done to you; it is not possible. The same cup you use to measure for others is what would be used to measure for you so when an injustice would be done to you or any member of your family, nobody would believe your story. You lost your people in civil war and you are vomiting rubbish thinking yesterday's sit at home was for ipob. Is either you do not love those your people you claimed died to make yesterday their day or you do not know your identity.

Definitely you are one of the bitter ones who has no reason or point to argue out. You 're really so myopic and mind blunt to understand a simple humanity formular.

I ask a good question the thrash the guy and I asked how dare a millitary just saw somebody sitting in his father's compound with no issue with the millitary and the millitary will just chased him to bush and murdered him.just like that? Mr man I still don't buy it and I won't if you like bark like bulldog till eternity I don't buy fake story I'm not saying people did not died all newspaper reported it and it was due to some confrontations but on this particular guy I still don't buy the story are you happy now?

Beside who the hell is IPOOH to tell me to sit at home biko? If such should happen it must be a collective igbo as a whole agreement and forwarded it to be passed as a remembrance day and holiday declare that is what a sensible movement should be not a faceless idiots telling me to sit at home to remember those who died and does remembering them in this trouble seeking way bring them back to life? Hell No.

Did IPOOH obtain a collective support or permission of the entire igbo to declared such babaric act? Was their be anytime the entire igbo nation did a refredum and choose IPOOH to lead them.or Kanu to lead them Is this how to fight for freedom? You are shouting injustice pls injustice about what Orji Kalu, Okorocha, Nnamani, Onu, Ngige etc still licking the a s s of fulani and vowed to die for him you did not first deal mercilessly with those bastards and you are shouting injustice. Injustice to start another war? Injustice to be stupid or what Tell me.

And I asked you during Jonathan are we igbo not given all plums portfolios and the useless fulani came and said he is not going that way is that the injistice or for telling ipooh not to set the nation on fire for the innocent sake and they refused and govt started a clampdown an injustice for a dissobedence citizen Pls I'm.gone off this your thrash.
Re: Sit At Home: Man Shot In Aba (Photos) by ElsonMorali: 9:09am On May 31, 2018
Ziggylady:

Yep like i said,i am correct 90% of the time....I was wrong with him(i hope) but right with you.

Paranoia.
Re: Sit At Home: Man Shot In Aba (Photos) by mavinc4u(f): 9:18am On May 31, 2018
jrusky:

Definitely you are one of the bitter ones who has no reason or point to argue out. You 're really so myopic and mind blunt to understand a simple humanity formular.

I ask a good question the thrash the guy and I asked how dare a millitary just saw somebody sitting in his father's compound with no issue with the millitary and the millitary will just chased him to bush and murdered him.just like that? Mr man I still don't buy it and I won't if you like bark like bulldog till eternity I don't buy fake story I'm not saying people did not died all newspaper reported it and it was due to some confrontations but on this particular guy I still don't buy the story are you happy now?

Beside who the hell is IPOOH to tell me to sit at home biko? If such should happen it must be a collective igbo as a whole agreement and forwarded it to be passed as a remembrance day and holiday declare that is what a sensible movement should be not a faceless idiots telling me to sit at home to remember those who died and does remembering them in this trouble seeking way bring them back to life? Hell No.

Did IPOOH obtain a collective support or permission of the entire igbo to declared such babaric act? Was their be anytime the entire igbo nation did a refredum and choose IPOOH to lead them.or Kanu to lead them Is this how to fight for freedom? You are shouting injustice pls injustice about what Orji Kalu, Okorocha, Nnamani, Onu, Ngige etc still licking the a s s of fulani and vowed to die for him you did not first deal mercilessly with those bastards and you are shouting injustice. Injustice to start another war? Injustice to be stupid or what Tell me.

And I asked you during Jonathan are we igbo not given all plums portfolios and the useless fulani came and said he is not going that way is that the injistice or for telling ipooh not to set the nation on fire for the innocent sake and they refused and govt started a clampdown an injustice for a dissobedence citizen Pls I'm.gone off this your thrash.

You have made your point that you do not believe the story and nobody is forcing you to believe it. However, I have also made my point that the day such injustice would be done to you or your family that nobody would also believe your story, you should be bold enough to accept instead of ranting because that is what you wish others. What is sauce for the geese is sauce for the gender. You wish bad for others and want good for yourself, forgetting that the one who handles it all is above, God is not a man that he would listen to your bad prayers for others and would not give you your dose when the time comes. If want good for others then good will visit but as long as you want bad for others then bad will visit you. It is a simple logic. Peace!
Re: Sit At Home: Man Shot In Aba (Photos) by Blesschemical: 11:04pm On May 31, 2018
willibounce1:

STF! you ipod miscreants are bunch of lying illiterate. Go to you facebook page and see the responsible igbos who live around the area debunk the false news. Go see how daft ipod airheads are insulting the responsible igbos who genuinely debunk the fake news. You ipod miscreants don't have the slightest idea the situation yall putting yourselves in with your foolish.ness spreading fake news. By the time you truly being killed, people who are supposed to help you will think you all are being stupid as usual and thats how ya'll will be left to waste away. Continue with your stupid act.
That is my area, I live there and the parents of the guy just recovered his body from the security men.
Re: Sit At Home: Man Shot In Aba (Photos) by tosima(m): 7:27pm On Jun 01, 2018
OritaIbadan:
This story get K-leg . There is no way a soldier can open fire on people who just sat outside their premises, even a drunk soldier may not do that. Lets avoid spreading lies

ARE YOU WELL AT ALL
Re: Sit At Home: Man Shot In Aba (Photos) by Balkan(m): 6:26pm On May 16, 2022
Nawoh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Caption This Photo Of Aisha Buhari And Tinubu at The Iftar / President Tinubu Meets Oil Marketers Over Subsidy Removal / How Sacked 16 Generals Were Eased Out Of Service Despite Malami’s Interventions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.