Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,841 members, 7,817,490 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:05 PM

Sit At Home: Man Shot In Aba (Photos) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sit At Home: Man Shot In Aba (Photos) (48351 Views)

Sit-At-Home: Man Killed In Imo State (Photo) / ESN/IPOB Attacked Passengers, Burnt Buses In Imo Over Sit-At-Home - Man (Video) / IPOB Sit-At-Home: Man Injured In Anambra (Disturbing Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sit At Home: Man Shot In Aba (Photos) by Oduwils222(m): 4:48pm On May 30, 2018
talk2archy:
Oh my goodness.sometimes I blame civilians. This guys should stay indoors having know that these Fulani military men would look for a small opportunity to kill them. Why stay outside.I hate this.he is gone.may Gid avenge his death.Ameen
If at all the news is genuine.

1 Like

Re: Sit At Home: Man Shot In Aba (Photos) by Adesolomon2014(m): 5:07pm On May 30, 2018
What kinda foolish story is this?
Started shooting anyhow unknowingly to him, he was the target....it seems the writer is MAD

3 Likes

Re: Sit At Home: Man Shot In Aba (Photos) by sexdoll: 5:08pm On May 30, 2018
Ziggylady:

Negodi ezeulegi...onye efulefu na onye ohi di ka gi.

.Ezi ofia.

neenu ewu awusa a

ngwanu kubazialu onwe gi aka.

makana i bu otimkpu biafura na nairaland!!!

nne chere ka m gwakwa gi eziokwu.

i na-etikwa mkpu nzuzu a i n'eti ka onye ala,

chetekwa keekwa nkwucha

i fugokwa ka o di onye isi unu nnamudi

nwoke mmadu agbagokwa oso ndu

nekwa gi nekwa egwu eke. grin grin grin
Re: Sit At Home: Man Shot In Aba (Photos) by Arinze86(m): 5:09pm On May 30, 2018
OritaIbadan:
This story get K-leg . There is no way a soldier can open fire on people who just sat outside their premises, even a drunk soldier may not do that. Lets avoid spreading lies
I love ur quote bro...I don't believe the story...full of lies..
Re: Sit At Home: Man Shot In Aba (Photos) by Adesolomon2014(m): 5:09pm On May 30, 2018
thatigboman:
This is murder. pure murder. Buratai must pay for this

Dnt come here and disturb the peace of NL by shouting buratai must pay, pls visit his cantonment/barrack to chant that nonsense.
In short, u dn believe this stupid and baseless story abi

1 Like

Re: Sit At Home: Man Shot In Aba (Photos) by Arinze86(m): 5:10pm On May 30, 2018
Adesolomon2014:
What kinda foolish story is this?
Started shooting anyhow unknowingly to him, he was the target....it seems the writer is MAD
brother follow me ask o...Igbos and lies like 5 and 6

2 Likes

Re: Sit At Home: Man Shot In Aba (Photos) by Adesolomon2014(m): 5:11pm On May 30, 2018
SalamRushdie:

You have seen His picture and name plus pictures of his corpse being dragged away by Nigerian soldiers yet you say you don't know how true this is ...

Is that how you believe baseless story?, abeg use ya 6 b4 7 all the time...
Re: Sit At Home: Man Shot In Aba (Photos) by FearlessDapsin(m): 5:14pm On May 30, 2018
And these clowns yap all over Nairaland about brown roofs. See the massive amount of potopoto in this Poto republic. Spits.

1 Like

Re: Sit At Home: Man Shot In Aba (Photos) by eagleeye2: 5:32pm On May 30, 2018
Karma got her own authentic addresses of all those who will be served.
I have been reading some stupid comments from the One Nigeria group. I equally remember the lamentations of the recently grieved Benue people.
All I can say is, continue in your hate for anything Igbo. But be prepared to be served when Karma locates your address and that of your kith and kin.

2 Likes

Re: Sit At Home: Man Shot In Aba (Photos) by eagleeye2: 5:46pm On May 30, 2018
Organs:

How does that mean it was the soldiers that shot him? Or that he is dead? Stop believing stories without verifying it completely. This story just like IPOB is not true. By the way, you have Ibos in the Nigerian army, so its not only northerners. Again, there is no way a soldier will shoot you for sitting at home in your house....habaaaaa. softly lie the lie naaa. Fear God oh.
If that video about IPOB youths being asked to lie down in the mud hasn't surfaced will anybody has believed that the Nigerian army were capable of such?
And guess what, the video was made by an army man who still has the milk of human kindness in him.
I still remember him saying "ah these ones don die oh"

3 Likes

Re: Sit At Home: Man Shot In Aba (Photos) by eagleeye2: 5:49pm On May 30, 2018
brookz:
This Story is not adding up. Tell us the Gospel Truth and shame other Idiots.

This dude must be an IPOB Miscreant and he got served!
Like I wrote up there, Karma got her own authentic addresses.
Benue people are being served by Karma, and I know when it's time others will get theirs.

1 Like

Re: Sit At Home: Man Shot In Aba (Photos) by pally123: 6:01pm On May 30, 2018
soso101:

Prophet ignoramus, hw do u knw he wasn't sitting calmly? Even at that, does that justify the killing?
grin
Re: Sit At Home: Man Shot In Aba (Photos) by Organs(m): 6:15pm On May 30, 2018
eagleeye2:

If that video about IPOB youths being asked to lie down in the mud hasn't surfaced will anybody has believed that the Nigerian army were capable of such?
And guess what, the video was made by an army man who still has the milk of human kindness in him.
I still remember him saying "ah these ones don die oh"

Go and watch atrocities of the Nigerian Army by BBC... You will see, Nigerian Army and vigilantes slaughtering people suspected, i repeat, suspected to be members of bokoharam. The Army do these things all over the place, stop all the lies and claims. Again, the army will not shoot someone for sitting in their houses, you, IPOB members are full of lies, that is why they keep deceiving you. Ojukwu lied to you and you believed him, Kanu lied to you and you believed him. This guy here is lying that the army just entered a compound and started shooting people sitting in their compound and you believe him. You need to use your certificate to buy akara.

2 Likes

Re: Sit At Home: Man Shot In Aba (Photos) by omojesu202(m): 6:39pm On May 30, 2018
OritaIbadan:
This story get K-leg . There is no way a soldier can open fire on people who just sat outside their premises, even a drunk soldier may not do that. Lets avoid spreading lies

you tried joh... look at how the just swallow d story like illiterates. nawah ooo

1 Like

Re: Sit At Home: Man Shot In Aba (Photos) by Raylight2(m): 6:52pm On May 30, 2018
story... what eyewitness followed them to the bush that u said
The military chased him, while he was screaming for help, he felt on the ground
pleading on them to spare his life. But those army were determined to kill on sight as the shot him point blank.

2 Likes

Re: Sit At Home: Man Shot In Aba (Photos) by sweetgala(m): 6:52pm On May 30, 2018
SalamRushdie:

You have seen His picture and name plus pictures of his corpse being dragged away by Nigerian soldiers yet you say you don't know how true this is ...

There is no proof that the body being dragged is that of a dead individual or that of the individual pictured

2 Likes

Re: Sit At Home: Man Shot In Aba (Photos) by mavinc4u(f): 7:11pm On May 30, 2018
jrusky:
Sorry i dont buy this story a bit.

A vibrant first what is vibrant in a jobless young man who sat at home on Wednesday morning doing nothing*

And the army came and they shoot sporadically and he ran to bush, he was chased, he fell down and he begged for his life in the bush and was shot* pls is this a moonlight story or a fiction

And the poster of this thrash followed both the army and his vibrant friend all the way to bush and witnessed as he was begging for his life and he was shot and you are their to witness all these

So army will just come and see someone sitting quietly in his father's compound no trouble no abuse no slogan no chest beating and the army will pull trigger on him and killed him just like that Bro pls write something else or say something else but this your write is a pooh. Thanks.

why on earth would you believe it because he is not your brother? don't worry the day such injustice would be done on any member of your family, nobody would also believe your story. you guys are nothing but full of evil. sometimes i wonder how i share a country with such people with devilish mind every seconds of their life. channel your energy on how to stop killings by fulani herdsmen.
Re: Sit At Home: Man Shot In Aba (Photos) by mavinc4u(f): 7:18pm On May 30, 2018
sexdoll:

neenu ewu awusa a

ngwanu kubazialu onwe gi aka.

makana i bu otimkpu biafura na nairaland!!!

nne chere ka m gwakwa gi eziokwu.

i na-etikwa mkpu nzuzu a i n'eti ka onye ala,

chetekwa keekwa nkwucha

i fugokwa ka o di onye isi unu nnamudi

nwoke mmadu agbagokwa oso ndu

nekwa gi nekwa egwu eke. grin grin grin

This sounds more like Google translate, no meaning at all. did anybody tell you that you were an igbo or what? please ask someone to help you with a better translation so that everything will correlate.
Re: Sit At Home: Man Shot In Aba (Photos) by sexdoll: 7:28pm On May 30, 2018
mavinc4u:

This sounds more like Google translate, no meaning at all. did anybody tell you that you were an igbo or what? please ask someone to help you with a better translation so that everything will correlate.

ewu nke a sikwana nke ya bu gini?

biko zuzulu ka ewu awusa puo m n'uzo.

ndi bu mmadu puta itinye onu n'okwu, okuko igbo nwulu anwu di ka gi esolukwa puta.

neenu onu ya ka google translate.

google translate gbukwaa gi dia.

ewu
Re: Sit At Home: Man Shot In Aba (Photos) by Toscarel: 7:32pm On May 30, 2018
horlarwereleh:
One down, many more to go!!! IPOB, u don die today!!

Not surprised coming from a junkie like u, the fulanis causing havoc everywhere no one talks its to show force on harmless people big fool like u
Re: Sit At Home: Man Shot In Aba (Photos) by mavinc4u(f): 7:34pm On May 30, 2018
sexdoll:

ewu nke a sikwana nke ya bu gini?

biko zuzulu ka ewu awusa puo m n'uzo.

ndi bu mmadu puta itinye onu n'okwu, okuko igbo nwulu anwu di ka gi esolukwa puta.

neenu onu ya ka google translate.

google translate gbukwaa gi dia.

ewu

confirmed. he has cerebral case.
Re: Sit At Home: Man Shot In Aba (Photos) by Toscarel: 7:37pm On May 30, 2018
Lipscomb:
grin kill the terrorist I know soldiers will not come to your house and shot you .

Its only a dunce that would spill such thrash I hope terrorism visits u where u are so u wld know the definition okpo
Re: Sit At Home: Man Shot In Aba (Photos) by sexdoll: 7:37pm On May 30, 2018
mavinc4u:

confirmed. he has cerebral case.

cerebral case gbukwaa gi dia. angry
Re: Sit At Home: Man Shot In Aba (Photos) by horlarwereleh(m): 7:42pm On May 30, 2018
SweetJoystick:
You be idiot, may you and your family members lives be cut short.
Silence is the best answer for an IDIOT like you!!! grin grin grin
Re: Sit At Home: Man Shot In Aba (Photos) by exenxe1(m): 7:42pm On May 30, 2018
opera1:
IPOB and trouble be 5 & 6, dem no get work
voulgy son of the bastard marine bitch.....its you
Re: Sit At Home: Man Shot In Aba (Photos) by guru90: 7:51pm On May 30, 2018
sexdoll:

cerebral case gbukwaa gi dia. angry
Enough of all these igbo insults....
Stop messing up my dialect here.....
Be warned!!!
Re: Sit At Home: Man Shot In Aba (Photos) by perfectedmee: 8:02pm On May 30, 2018
They will pay 4 dis, mark my words
Re: Sit At Home: Man Shot In Aba (Photos) by sexdoll: 8:06pm On May 30, 2018
guru90:

Enough of all these igbo insults....

Stop messing up my dialect here.....

Be warned!!!

see your mouth... your dialect indeed!!!
Re: Sit At Home: Man Shot In Aba (Photos) by bobochem: 8:17pm On May 30, 2018
This is highly barbaric
Re: Sit At Home: Man Shot In Aba (Photos) by Blesschemical: 9:19pm On May 30, 2018
willibounce1:
Ipob miscreants with their usual propaganda news of senseless lies. You daft ipod miscreant should continue with your fake news till you all get killed for real with nobody taking you serious because of your useless lies.

Go to their facebook page and see how these mischievous, evil, idioti.c ipod miscreants peddle all sorts of lies just to gain sympathy by their fooli.sh supporters. They will steal pictures of incident in countries like Togo, kenya and other african countries and upload it on their page, give it a useless caption of nigerian army killing them even when it is so obvious the uniforms are not of the nigerian army. but because they know they have fooli.sh followers who don't use their heads, they will continue to mislead them and lead them to their untimely death.
This is not a fake news, it really happened near my area.
Re: Sit At Home: Man Shot In Aba (Photos) by inzauche: 9:36pm On May 30, 2018
freemanbubble:
isoright
here in Benin City
we don't know what is biafra or the rising sun
all we know is ONE NIGERIA
. More power to ur Nigerian elbow
Re: Sit At Home: Man Shot In Aba (Photos) by olapink: 10:27pm On May 30, 2018
if truly he was shot by the Nigeria army, he must ve committed a crime. why is he the only one killed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

We Can’t Fold Hands, Watch Country Deteriorate, CJN Tells Judiciary / Caption This Photo Of Aisha Buhari And Tinubu at The Iftar / President Tinubu Meets Oil Marketers Over Subsidy Removal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.