Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,667 members, 7,955,409 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 04:25 AM

FFK Questions Why Naira And Army Coat Of Arms Have Arabic Inscriptions On Them - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FFK Questions Why Naira And Army Coat Of Arms Have Arabic Inscriptions On Them (44655 Views)

When Last Did You Check The Nigerian Coat Of Arms? / Akin Alabi Rejects Coat Of Arms Made By An Artist That 'Looks Like Winch' / DSS And Army: Who Commands More Fear? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FFK Questions Why Naira And Army Coat Of Arms Have Arabic Inscriptions On Them by positivethought: 12:45pm On May 31, 2018
FriendNG:

The Hausa language dont have it alphabet. It uses Arabic alphabet to write hausa (that is Ajami). Later on Hausa started using English alphabet.

Hausa can be written using both english and arabic alphabet.

eheeen see turn turn reasoning!, why don't we have Yoruba Ajami or Ibo Ajami then?, if Hausa are now using the English alphabets then what is the need n insistence on Ajami then?,you are only engaging in taqqiya n you know but mind you, you can't fool everyone.
Re: FFK Questions Why Naira And Army Coat Of Arms Have Arabic Inscriptions On Them by FriendNG: 1:02pm On May 31, 2018
positivethought:
eheeen see turn turn reasoning!, why don't we have Yoruba Ajami or Ibo Ajami then?, if Hausa are now using the English alphabets then what is the need n insistence on Ajami then?,you are only engaging in taqqiya n you know but mind you, you can't fool everyone.

Shatap hater. The reason why Yoruba and Igbo don't use Ajami might be simple. They started writing when the white men came. While Hausa is being written even before the coming of colonial parasite. Hence the reason the white men retain the Ajami of the Hausa people then. Go and check China currency it also has Ajami.

Still some people in the north write Hausa using Arabic alphabets. I myself can write it using Ajami. I was even taught formally @ school.
Re: FFK Questions Why Naira And Army Coat Of Arms Have Arabic Inscriptions On Them by opeyemicollins(m): 1:04pm On May 31, 2018
A brainless man like RENO
Re: FFK Questions Why Naira And Army Coat Of Arms Have Arabic Inscriptions On Them by positivethought: 2:36pm On May 31, 2018
FriendNG:

Shatap hater. The reason why Yoruba and Igbo don't use Ajami might be simple. They started writing when the white men came. While Hausa is being written even before the coming of colonial parasite. Hence the reason the white men retain the Ajami of the Hausa people then. Go and check China currency it also has Ajami.

Still some people in the north write Hausa using Arabic alphabets. I myself can write it using Ajami. I was even taught formally @ school.
chinese currency has Ajami on it!! for the indeginous hausas in china or for who?, you confirmed in your own write up that the Hausa now use the English alphabets which is true,i was also taught Hausa in secondary school but never heard of Ajami, the question you need to answer is why the insistence on the retention of Ajami now that the Hausas has switch to English alphabets very long time ago?, answer the question evil supporter.
Re: FFK Questions Why Naira And Army Coat Of Arms Have Arabic Inscriptions On Them by FriendNG: 3:08pm On May 31, 2018
positivethought:
chinese currency has Ajami on it!! for the indeginous hausas in china or for who?,

Not for Hausa. For Chinese language written with Arabic alphabets.

you confirmed in your own write up that the Hausa now use the English alphabets which is true,i was also taught Hausa in secondary school but never heard of Ajami, the question you need to answer is why the insistence on the retention of Ajami now that the Hausas has switch to English alphabets very long time ago?, answer the question evil supporter.

Like I said earlier some people still use the Ajami script to write especially those in the village. And what is your own issue if Hausa is written with Arabic alphabets. Is it your language? Are you Hausa? Or Are Hausas complaining?

If there is anything to complain about should be the army logo and not Hausa that was written with Arabic alphabets on the Naira
Re: FFK Questions Why Naira And Army Coat Of Arms Have Arabic Inscriptions On Them by Chukazu: 5:38pm On May 31, 2018
Acepen:
and Who Told U Arabic Belongs To Islam,that Is How Hausa Is Tagged An Islamic Language In Nigeria. Am Sure If It Was Writen In Latin Or Igbo U Wouldnt Be Here Ranting Up And Down, Bloody Hypocrite. When FFk Was Looting the naira He Didnt Care To Check Its Inscription.

One thing about insult..." One has a monopoly of it"

Don't raise your voice for insult, rather improve your argument
Re: FFK Questions Why Naira And Army Coat Of Arms Have Arabic Inscriptions On Them by ifymadu: 10:29pm On May 31, 2018
asamaigho:

Stop being unrealistic....is the time of noticing as important as making the appropriate correction?
Nigeria is not an Islamic country and should be treated as such.
I totally agree with you, my comment is based on the fact that he is not saying it cos he loves Christains or want to fight for them. He merely made the comments for political reasons. It’s high time politicians stop using tribe and religion for their dirty fights. I genuinely agree that all Arabic inscriptions be removed as Naija remains a circular state.
Re: FFK Questions Why Naira And Army Coat Of Arms Have Arabic Inscriptions On Them by superhumanist(m): 4:10am On Jun 01, 2018
FriendNG:

Like I said earlier some people still use the Ajami script to write especially those in the village. And what is your own issue if Hausa is written with Arabic alphabets. Is it your language? Are you Hausa? Or Are Hausas complaining?

If there is anything to complain about should be the army logo and not Hausa that was written with Arabic alphabets on the Naira

Stop lying. The writing on the Chinese currency is Uyghur and not ajami.
Re: FFK Questions Why Naira And Army Coat Of Arms Have Arabic Inscriptions On Them by FriendNG: 4:58am On Jun 01, 2018
superhumanist:

Stop lying. The writing on the Chinese currency is Uyghur and not ajami.

Whatever it is, it is not the Chinese. I thought it is Arabic alphabet but even if it is not, it's a clear example of my explanation.
Re: FFK Questions Why Naira And Army Coat Of Arms Have Arabic Inscriptions On Them by superhumanist(m): 5:18am On Jun 01, 2018
FriendNG:

Whatever it is, it is not the Chinese. I thought it is Arabic alphabet but even if it is not, it's a clear example of my explanation.

Nope. Uyghur has a detailed history in China.

Arabic does not other than Arabs coming to pack slaves.
Re: FFK Questions Why Naira And Army Coat Of Arms Have Arabic Inscriptions On Them by positivethought: 8:00am On Jun 01, 2018
FriendNG:

I n we are complaining because we are nigerians and nigeria has no business with arabic whatever if not for islamic religious purposes and its a fact that those if you hidding behind the ajami excuse are only doing so for ulterior motives,the chinese have their own alphabets writting from up downwards,the claim that chinese uses ajami is just a figment of your own imagination.
Re: FFK Questions Why Naira And Army Coat Of Arms Have Arabic Inscriptions On Them by FriendNG: 9:54am On Jun 01, 2018
positivethought:
I n we are complaining because we are nigerians and nigeria has no business with arabic whatever if not for islamic religious purposes and its a fact that those if you hidding behind the ajami excuse are only doing so for ulterior motives,the chinese have their own alphabets writting from up downwards,the claim that chinese uses ajami is just a figment of your own imagination.

And Hausa using English alphabet has no ulterior motive but when using Arabic it has ulterior motive. Before it started using the English alphabet what is the Hausa using? Where is the ulterior motive then.

You guys are just being fed with lies. The inscription using Arabic alphabet was retain also by the Colonial masters despite being non Muslim. It signifies history also that we know how to write before colonialism. And for how many years of Nigeria's existence where is the so called ulterior motive?

Hausa can be written with both alphabet. We decided to use Ajami and not English alphabet on the Naira so be it. We ain't changing anything. If you want it to be changed then vote for candidate that has campaign based on that line of agendas.
Re: FFK Questions Why Naira And Army Coat Of Arms Have Arabic Inscriptions On Them by positivethought: 12:58pm On Jun 01, 2018
FriendNG:

And Hausa using English alphabet has no ulterior motive but when using Arabic it has ulterior motive. Before it started using the English alphabet what is the Hausa using? Where is the ulterior motive then.

You guys are just being fed with lies. The inscription using Arabic alphabet was retain also by the Colonial masters despite being non Muslim. It signifies history also that we know how to write before colonialism. And for how many years of Nigeria's existence where is the so called ulterior motive?

Hausa can be written with both alphabet. We decided to use Ajami and not English alphabet on the Naira so be it. We ain't changing anything. If you want it to be changed then vote for candidate that has campaign based on that line of agendas.
I still insist that the use of the so call ajami is for ulterior reasons,why didnt the hausa stick to the ajami since even the colonial masters accepted n retain it why switch to english alphabets,i have seen uncountable hausa literatures written using the english alphabets but not ajami,on our #50,#20 notes are our indegineous writtings including hausa n everyone is ok with it so why the use of ajami if not to satisfy your arab islamic masters?,i was born,lived for long,schooled n worked in the north,i speak hausa fluently n i can confidently n authoritatively tell you that if there are people now still using the so call ajami to write hausa now then those people must be almost in extinction,infact the hausa written form has modified english alphabets to suit it eg the letter F b k with curved tips,so what exactly are you saying,you cant decieve me n im sure you cant continue to decieve everyone for long.
Re: FFK Questions Why Naira And Army Coat Of Arms Have Arabic Inscriptions On Them by FriendNG: 1:29pm On Jun 01, 2018
positivethought:
I still insist that the use of the so call ajami is for ulterior reasons,why didnt the hausa stick to the ajami since even the colonial masters accepted n retain it why switch to english alphabets,i have seen uncountable hausa literatures written using the english alphabets but not ajami,on our #50,#20 notes are our indegineous writtings including hausa n everyone is ok with it so why the use of ajami if not to satisfy your arab islamic masters?,i was born,lived for long,schooled n worked in the north,i speak hausa fluently n i can confidently n authoritatively tell you that if there are people now still using the so call ajami to write hausa now then those people must be almost in extinction,infact the hausa written form has modified english alphabets to suit it eg the letter F b k with curved tips,so what exactly are you saying,you cant decieve me n im sure you cant continue to decieve everyone for long.

And using English alphabet is ulterior motive to our Christian Colonial masters or what? Sameway English alphabet are being modified to suit Hausa tongue is still the same way Arabic alphabets were modified to suite hausa language.

You can only decieve yourself, the Ajami was there since when Naira started to exist may be you're not even alive @the time. What happen to Nigeria because Hausa written in Arabic years ago. is it today the Ajami appear?

If you are looking for those that read and right hausa using Arabic language here you find me as 1 and all other majority of Hausa Muslim due to their familiarity with the Arabic alphabets.

If anything you should be ranting on then it should be the Arabic Language written on Nigerian Army Logo which says "Nasrun Minallah" and not Hausa language written in Arabic alphabets because you cannot decide for us on how we use our language.
Re: FFK Questions Why Naira And Army Coat Of Arms Have Arabic Inscriptions On Them by positivethought: 1:38pm On Jun 01, 2018
FriendNG:

And using English alphabet is ulterior motive to our Christian Colonial masters or what? Sameway English alphabet are being modified to suit Hausa tongue is still the same way Arabic alphabets were modified to suite hausa language.

You can only decieve yourself, the Ajami was there since when Naira started to exist may be you're not even alive @the time. What happen to Nigeria because Hausa written in Arabic years ago. is it today the Ajami appear?

If you are looking for those that read and right hausa using Arabic language here you find me as 1 and all other majority of Hausa Muslim due to their familiarity with the Arabic alphabets.

If anything you should be ranting on then it should be the Arabic Language written on Nigerian Army Logo which says "Nasrun Minallah" and not Hausa language written in Arabic alphabets because you cannot decide for us on how we use our language.
you are just confused,if the christians in nigeria were using the hebrew alphabets then you can talk of ulterior motive but we dont so what are you saying,there are lot of people studying hausa at degree level n beyond but they are not taught using your ajami,you are just an unrepentant conservative fanatic n i'm not going to waste my time on you again,to hell with you and your ajami.
Re: FFK Questions Why Naira And Army Coat Of Arms Have Arabic Inscriptions On Them by FriendNG: 1:55pm On Jun 01, 2018
positivethought:
you are just confused,if the christians in nigeria were using the hebrew alphabets then you can talk of ulterior motive

If they are using Hebrew wetin concern us. Do you think it will bother us? We don't care what they used it's you guys that have problem.

To show how foolish you guys are, u hate anything that has to do with Arabic yet there still exist Arab Christians.

but we dont so what are you saying,there are lot of people studying hausa at degree level n beyond but they are not taught using your ajami,you are just an unrepentant conservative fanatic n i'm not going to waste my time on you again,to hell with you and your ajami.

And so what if they are taught using English alphabet. Do you think anyone force the Hausa to adopt English alphabet?

To hell with you also and your fanaticism. The Nigerian money note from 200 to above have Hausa written in Arabic alphabets. If you're not satisfied vote someone to change it or quite using Naira rather than wailing and ranting on Nairaland on someones language that wasn't yours and neither written because of you.
Re: FFK Questions Why Naira And Army Coat Of Arms Have Arabic Inscriptions On Them by Samunique(m): 2:08pm On Jun 01, 2018
bbm2016:

I can't wait for judgement day.

Then you will know who is the true believer.
Of course then it will be too late grin

Am a Muslim and Islam is the best religion.
You don't mean it?

So we all need Arabic inscriptions on everything we have so that Allah we not roast us in Jannamah (hell fire) in hereafter?

If I may ask you sir, can you pls give me seven valid reasons that make Islam the best and only religion?

And make sure you give me some also outside Islam that serve as evidences to prove Islam is true?
Re: FFK Questions Why Naira And Army Coat Of Arms Have Arabic Inscriptions On Them by bbm2016(m): 2:36pm On Jun 01, 2018
Samunique:
You don't mean it?

So we all need Arabic inscriptions on everything we have so that Allah we not roast us in Jannamah (hell fire) in hereafter?

If I may ask you sir, can you pls give me seven valid reasons that make Islam the best and only religion?

And make sure you give me some also outside Islam that serve as evidences to prove Islam is true?

smiley

Sincerely I would have love to
But even if I give you 100 reasons, Are you sure are ready to LISTEN
only those who have eyes can see.
Re: FFK Questions Why Naira And Army Coat Of Arms Have Arabic Inscriptions On Them by Samunique(m): 4:30pm On Jun 01, 2018
bbm2016:

smiley
Sincerely I would have love to But even if I give you 100 reasons, Are you sure are ready to LISTEN only those who have eyes can see.
Bro pls do.
Re: FFK Questions Why Naira And Army Coat Of Arms Have Arabic Inscriptions On Them by Demmzy15(m): 9:14pm On Jun 01, 2018
dealslip:

If you can kill then you are very stupid.
I can kill to protect myself, family and friends. I killed a rat yesternight, again, you're stupid

1 Like

Re: FFK Questions Why Naira And Army Coat Of Arms Have Arabic Inscriptions On Them by dealslip(f): 11:04pm On Jun 01, 2018
Demmzy15:
I can kill to protect myself, family and friends. I killed a rat yesternight, again, you're stupid
Abeg carry your madness Comot for my side.
Re: FFK Questions Why Naira And Army Coat Of Arms Have Arabic Inscriptions On Them by Demmzy15(m): 4:25am On Jun 02, 2018
dealslip:

If you can kill then you are very stupid.
I can kill to protect myself, family and friends. I killed a rat yesternight, again, you're stupid angry
Re: FFK Questions Why Naira And Army Coat Of Arms Have Arabic Inscriptions On Them by Demmzy15(m): 4:27am On Jun 02, 2018
dealslip:

Abeg carry your madness Comot for my side.
I killed again today, the mosquitoes disturbing me, I made all of them enter my room and eliminated all of them with an insecticide afterwards I slept outside. It was a massacred, but again, you're stupid! angry
Re: FFK Questions Why Naira And Army Coat Of Arms Have Arabic Inscriptions On Them by orunto27: 11:47am On Jun 02, 2018
Minted in Saudi Arabia-Producer's Signature.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Nigerians React As Tinubu Bans Son, Others From Attending FEC Meeting / Dasukigate: Probe Panel Summons 241 Firms Over Arms Scandal – FULL LIST HERE / 8 Chilling Messages From Abubakar Shekau's New Video - Naij.com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.