Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,199 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:37 AM

FFK Questions Why Naira And Army Coat Of Arms Have Arabic Inscriptions On Them - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FFK Questions Why Naira And Army Coat Of Arms Have Arabic Inscriptions On Them (44199 Views)

When Last Did You Check The Nigerian Coat Of Arms? / Akin Alabi Rejects Coat Of Arms Made By An Artist That 'Looks Like Winch' / DSS And Army: Who Commands More Fear? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FFK Questions Why Naira And Army Coat Of Arms Have Arabic Inscriptions On Them by Cargo36: 9:26pm On May 30, 2018
Thunder fire ffk may he die by the sword

1 Share

Re: FFK Questions Why Naira And Army Coat Of Arms Have Arabic Inscriptions On Them by 4FACEADELEKE(m): 9:26pm On May 30, 2018
FriendNG:

Kafiri Victory is from Allah alone.
The day My God in heaven makes me president of this country.I swear under the sun,the moon,and the stars,the way i will kill you jihadist,when am done with my tenure,the UN and the international community will charge me for genocide.I will let you guys know i can kill for my God they way you can also kill for your Allah.Robert Greene always say eliminate your enemies completely because they might come back to hunt you,if you spare their lives.Thats what i will surely do to you.

1 Like

Re: FFK Questions Why Naira And Army Coat Of Arms Have Arabic Inscriptions On Them by positivethought: 9:27pm On May 30, 2018
Mynd44:
The inscriptions on the Naira is not Arabic but Ajami script. What is wrong with Fani Kayode?
what is nonsense reason of Ajami script you people keep coming up with?,who speaks or writes in Ajami in Nigeria?, who are the ajamites in Nigeria? is the write up in our local dialects not enough?, any non Muslim who thinks that there is no clandestine Islamic agenda in this country is a fooooool.

1 Like

Re: FFK Questions Why Naira And Army Coat Of Arms Have Arabic Inscriptions On Them by mitchelljnr(m): 9:29pm On May 30, 2018
Mynd44:
The inscriptions on the Naira is not Arabic but Ajami script. What is wrong with Fani Kayode?

Is Ajami not of Arabic origin?
Re: FFK Questions Why Naira And Army Coat Of Arms Have Arabic Inscriptions On Them by dealslip(f): 9:31pm On May 30, 2018
Demmzy15:
But doesn't negate the fact you're hypocritically stupid angry
Hahaha!!! Obviously you are so pained about this your religion. You just proved you can kill.
Re: FFK Questions Why Naira And Army Coat Of Arms Have Arabic Inscriptions On Them by emmyid(m): 9:33pm On May 30, 2018
Mynd44:

I noticed you're somewhat an extremist too. A Mod should be neutral.
Warning- Don't ban me for saying the truth

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: FFK Questions Why Naira And Army Coat Of Arms Have Arabic Inscriptions On Them by asamaigho(m): 9:36pm On May 30, 2018
blazer2018:

He advised Jonathan to remove the inscription behind closed door (how are we even sure he did), but he's now criticising the inscriptions publicly...was he not a private citizen during d last days Jonathan's administration, why didn't he voice out then...at least, he wasn't a minister prior to the elections...perhaps he didn't want to make statements that will incite Northern voters against his party and master (GEJ).

My question still remains; why now?

He raised a salient issue and i have bn pondering over it too...d message makes sense, but d messenger lacks credibility...

Which is better?....the message or the messenger?
Be careful not to always throw away the baby and the bath water.
Re: FFK Questions Why Naira And Army Coat Of Arms Have Arabic Inscriptions On Them by vic155: 9:39pm On May 30, 2018
Lunatic
Re: FFK Questions Why Naira And Army Coat Of Arms Have Arabic Inscriptions On Them by asamaigho(m): 9:41pm On May 30, 2018
agadez007:
True though

But his yoruba Muslim brother will call for his head,I can imagine if they put "Victory is from Jesus alone" what Islamic groups like boko haram and muric would have done or said

Muslims are hypocrites and Nigerian Christians are cowards
Very true.....muric would have ripped our ears with unnecessary rants like dey did with 100naira note and waec exam dates.

1 Like

Re: FFK Questions Why Naira And Army Coat Of Arms Have Arabic Inscriptions On Them by koolaid87: 9:45pm On May 30, 2018
Sheik shola, let's hear your view since you're more qualified to comment on sensitive issues.

SheikShola4rill:
First you are a fool for translating another mans language wrongly, you dont know better than those who speaks the language.
Second... Get another hobby, commenting on sensitive post is not ur thing. You lack the knowledge. Google can not solve ur level of daftness .

1 Like

Re: FFK Questions Why Naira And Army Coat Of Arms Have Arabic Inscriptions On Them by princfred(m): 10:12pm On May 30, 2018
SoapQueen:
Femi Fani Kayode, your hands are full, you have four strong boys to cater to. How you find time to type and raise dust is something I can't decipher!

Between you and Reno Omokri, I don't know who should be given treatment for mouth diarrhea.

The Youth will fight non-stop because of these politicians while they go behind close doors and hug themselves. Their kids marry themselves.

I stopped putting myself between any political fracas after they gave me 2 hot slaps during 2015 election.
Carry your pussy orientation enter kitchen and za oza room. When islamic barbarians whose excess you want to be ignored instead of to be confronted starts raping and killing babies in your womb with stick through the Vj, you go get sense.
Re: FFK Questions Why Naira And Army Coat Of Arms Have Arabic Inscriptions On Them by Dee2976: 10:17pm On May 30, 2018
FriendNG:

Kafiri. Victory is from Allah alone. That's what the Nigerian Army stands for. Whether you're a Christian or Jew we cannot admit you into the army except you accept that. So Kafiri go and hang yourself.

No wonder the Nigerian Army can't win a simple war in the north. Do you want to go to your paradise.? Let me know when you do. I will love to send you there as soon as possible
Re: FFK Questions Why Naira And Army Coat Of Arms Have Arabic Inscriptions On Them by Seetto: 10:45pm On May 30, 2018
ShawtCake:
story! Allah is Allah, God is God! His name is Jehovah!
Thank God we are Muslims,
Christians don't know where they are from , where they are going to, absolutely gone astray
God turn himself as a man , come to the world as Son, made his own creatures punish him to death and use his own blood washed away all their sins, this is bullshit, if u die as a christian and enter hell , Jesus sacrifice on the cross is useless, think about it

Where in the bible is bible written,
Where in the bible is d world Christianity
Did Jesus mention the word Christianity or christian in the bible
Did Jesus asked u to worship on Sunday in a building called church
Was Jesus born on Christmas day

Even people God sent Jesus denied his prophesy and never believe in him......
Jesus said am sent only to the loss sheep of Israelites, don't know what made u to be an Israelites, hope u ain't wasting ur time according to Jesus.

Yes o
And the same Jesus "God" was tempted by Satan with all the riches of the world if only he can bow for him. (very ridiculous)
They same Jesus that also cried on the cross of calvary (oh God, why have thou FORSAKEN me) lol!
"God" is in pain and crying to God for help. grin

3 Likes

Re: FFK Questions Why Naira And Army Coat Of Arms Have Arabic Inscriptions On Them by Westaslave2(f): 10:47pm On May 30, 2018
SoapQueen:
Femi Fani Kayode, your hands are full, you have four strong boys to cater to. How you find time to type and raise dust is something I can't decipher!

Between you and Reno Omokri, I don't know who should be given treatment for mouth diarrhea.

The Youth will fight non-stop because of these politicians while they go behind close doors and hug themselves. Their kids marry themselves.

I stopped putting myself between any political fracas after they gave me 2 hot slaps during 2015 election.
woman n evil ar lyk 5 n 6
Re: FFK Questions Why Naira And Army Coat Of Arms Have Arabic Inscriptions On Them by DemolaUnbias(m): 10:54pm On May 30, 2018
Na today
Re: FFK Questions Why Naira And Army Coat Of Arms Have Arabic Inscriptions On Them by Trexnemesis(m): 11:16pm On May 30, 2018
FriendNG:

Kafiri Victory is from Allah alone.

Brainwashed wicked Mumu, no peace for the wicked. Your soul is dark. You need Jesus in your life.
Re: FFK Questions Why Naira And Army Coat Of Arms Have Arabic Inscriptions On Them by FriendNG: 11:16pm On May 30, 2018
dapiahno:
what iz ajami?

The Hausa language dont have it alphabet. It uses Arabic alphabet to write hausa (that is Ajami). Later on Hausa started using English alphabet.

Hausa can be written using both english and arabic alphabet.

mitchelljnr:

Is Ajami not of Arabic origin?

positivethought:
what is nonsense reason of Ajami script you people keep coming up with?,who speaks or writes in Ajami in Nigeria?, who are the ajamites in Nigeria? is the write up in our local dialects not enough?, any non Muslim who thinks that there is no clandestine Islamic agenda in this country is a fooooool.

2 Likes

Re: FFK Questions Why Naira And Army Coat Of Arms Have Arabic Inscriptions On Them by IAmSkinny: 11:20pm On May 30, 2018
mrdashing10:

realise
these
run
Don't go about making a fool out of yourself because it's actually "ran".
Present perfect tense= have/has + verb past participle.
So "run" cannot be "run". It's "ran"
Cc GrammarNazi1
Re: FFK Questions Why Naira And Army Coat Of Arms Have Arabic Inscriptions On Them by Azam101: 11:23pm On May 30, 2018
useless post
Re: FFK Questions Why Naira And Army Coat Of Arms Have Arabic Inscriptions On Them by Nobody: 11:31pm On May 30, 2018
SamuelAnyawu:
grin You should have asked as a Minister of the federal Republic

Yet he is still alive to ask. What is wrong is wrong. It is oppressive to other faith in Nigeria to have Islam quoted everywhere on things of national symbol
Re: FFK Questions Why Naira And Army Coat Of Arms Have Arabic Inscriptions On Them by Nobody: 11:34pm On May 30, 2018
IAmSkinny:

Don't go about making a fool out of yourself because it's actually "ran".
Present perfect tense= have/has + verb past participle.
So "run" cannot be "run". It's "ran"
Cc GrammarNazi1
He will correct you.
GrammarNazi1 will grin
Re: FFK Questions Why Naira And Army Coat Of Arms Have Arabic Inscriptions On Them by Acepen(m): 11:45pm On May 30, 2018
Chukazu:
English is our official Language, if the Sultan claim that Danfodio had no Islamist agenda ,let him explain the Arabic inscription on the Naira and military badge ?
Do U KNow The Numbers U Are Using Originated From Arabic, Plus Many Other Terms Used In Medicine Astronomy Etc
Re: FFK Questions Why Naira And Army Coat Of Arms Have Arabic Inscriptions On Them by mansamusa08(m): 11:48pm On May 30, 2018
WotzupNG:
Former minister of aviation, Femi Fani-Kayode (FFK) has questioned why Nigeria has Arabic inscriptions on it’s bank notes, on the Army’s coat of arms and also why the Nigeria Police had to make Arabic language part of a CBT examination.

In a new tweet, FFK wrote:

Thank you FFK. Your baseless and senseless rantings have been increasing PMB's popularity.

However, a follower of the former minister questioned to know why he never did anything to change the observation when he was in government.

@Kingjoelagho wrote:

Replying the follower, Femi Fani-Kayode pointed out that he wasn't a president but a minister and that he was among those who urged former president Goodluck Jonathan to remove the Arabic inscription from the Naira notes.

He wrote:

https://www.wotzup.ng/ffk-arabic-naira-army-coat-arms/

Re: FFK Questions Why Naira And Army Coat Of Arms Have Arabic Inscriptions On Them by mansamusa08(m): 11:50pm On May 30, 2018
Thank you FFK. Your baseless and senseless rantings have been increasing PMB's popularity.
Re: FFK Questions Why Naira And Army Coat Of Arms Have Arabic Inscriptions On Them by IAmSkinny: 11:52pm On May 30, 2018
mrdashing10:

He will correct you.
GrammarNazi1 will grin
Why will he correct me when you are the wrong party here? Oga accept you are wrong and move on. The present perfect is formed with have/has + verb past participle. It's a simple formula. What is the past participle of the verb run? Is it still run?
Re: FFK Questions Why Naira And Army Coat Of Arms Have Arabic Inscriptions On Them by harbjar(m): 11:57pm On May 30, 2018
alBHAGDADI:
Nice one FFK. I hereby dub you a Crusader.

The Arabic inscription on the Nigeria Army coat of arms is Nasrunminallah. It means ''Victory Comes From God Alone''. Checking closely, you will notice that the word we get as the English word for God in the translation is Allah. Lying Muslims will also tell you that Allah means God or is the Arabic equivalent of the English word God. This is a big lie which I will prove below.
A
In the Islamic Shahada, which is the words you swear when you want to become a Muslim, which most of you are aware of cos that's what this forum makes you swear before you comment on an Islamic thread, we find the word for God which clearly isn't Allah. Look Below.

The Shahada: There is no god but Allah

In Arabic: La ilaha illallah

The word for god is ilaha. If Muslims lie by saying that allah means god, then the appropriate translation will be 'There is no god but god''. This doesn't make any sense. Hence, the reason why they put the name of their god Allah there. Can you all now see that Allah is not the word for God but the name of a god, the Muslim god?

Why do we have the name of the Muslim god on the chest of our soldiers many of whom are adherents of other faiths? Is Nigeria an Islamic nation? Are the Christians, Atheists, traditionalists who are soldiers in the army now to be called soldiers of Allah?

This must be changed. As a Muslim,before you go on the defensive, ask yourself if it is fair to other faith.
All these nonsense you just made out the blues would have made sense if you had used the same criteria to Judge ur bible....
The famous john 1:1
Ἐν ἀρχῇ ἦν ὁ λόγος, καὶ ὁ λόγος ἦν πρὸς τὸν θεόν, καὶ θεὸς ἦν ὁ λόγος.
Greek transliteration: En arkhêi ên ho lógos, kaì ho lógos ên pròs tòn theón, kaì theòs ên ho lógos.
Greek to English: In beginning was the word, and the word was with the God, and god was the word
The greek words for God is different in that statement
in which the second one "theos" means god not God but then your bible translators decided to cover up and deceive y'all cos most of you don't know and cant read the original language of the bible.... Bro shift
By the way it's not La ilaha illallah
But
لَا إِلٰهَ إِلَّا ٱلله
Transcribed as : lā ʾilāha ʾillā llāh
See that space, in between!!! That's the correct spelling and if you understood the most basic Arabic, you'll see the great error you committed in simple Arabic grammar
Please come out with the truth and fact and dont come out to deceive people just to gain likes and shares...
Waiting for your reasonable reply to the major and error in your bibble btw... Remember be consistent...
You can always google to check though.... Get educated

1 Like

Re: FFK Questions Why Naira And Army Coat Of Arms Have Arabic Inscriptions On Them by mansamusa08(m): 12:07am On May 31, 2018
[quote author=toyetade post=68035200]

Yet he is still alive to ask. What is wrong is wrong. It is oppressive to other faith in Nigeria to have Islam quoted everywhere on things of national symbol[/quo

If you can't read or write in Arabic and or Ajami consider your self a Stark illiterate in my region.
It is unfortunate that FFK does not know the difference between religion and alphabets. In Egypt my Coptic Christian friends study their Bible in Arabic. Their education from primary to university is in Arabic and they are proud of it.
The colonial masters who put
ajami inscriptions on our currency notes appreciate that millions of people have been using ajami in west Africa even before the Europeans discover the region.
Re: FFK Questions Why Naira And Army Coat Of Arms Have Arabic Inscriptions On Them by Nobody: 12:32am On May 31, 2018
IAmSkinny:
Why will he correct me when you are the wrong party here? Oga accept you are wrong and move on. The present perfect is formed with have/has + verb past participle. It's a simple formula. What is the past participle of the verb run? Is it still run?

Present : run
Past: ran
Past participle: has/have run... not has/have ran (your mistake)
And also go through your law of concord.
Re: FFK Questions Why Naira And Army Coat Of Arms Have Arabic Inscriptions On Them by Demmzy15(m): 2:25am On May 31, 2018
dealslip:

Hahaha!!! Obviously you are so pained about this your religion. You just proved you can kill.
Yes I can kill, but you're still stupid tongue
Re: FFK Questions Why Naira And Army Coat Of Arms Have Arabic Inscriptions On Them by Organizer111222(m): 3:03am On May 31, 2018
Okay we have heard, nice observation!!! But my question is were you blind to all these when you were the minister of aviation Idiot
Re: FFK Questions Why Naira And Army Coat Of Arms Have Arabic Inscriptions On Them by donblazer10(m): 3:10am On May 31, 2018
FriendNG:

Kafiri. Victory is from Allah alone. That's what the Nigerian Army stands for. Whether you're a Christian or Jew we cannot admit you into the army except you accept that. So Kafiri go and hang yourself.
this one is a bastard

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Fuel Sold N139 At Calabar Filling Station As Motorists Storm Station / Debt Status Of 36 States In Nigeria Revealed / Boko Haram 'Takes Over' Michik In Adamawa - Sahara Reporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.