Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,944 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:31 PM

FFK Questions Why Naira And Army Coat Of Arms Have Arabic Inscriptions On Them - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FFK Questions Why Naira And Army Coat Of Arms Have Arabic Inscriptions On Them (44240 Views)

When Last Did You Check The Nigerian Coat Of Arms? / Akin Alabi Rejects Coat Of Arms Made By An Artist That 'Looks Like Winch' / DSS And Army: Who Commands More Fear? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FFK Questions Why Naira And Army Coat Of Arms Have Arabic Inscriptions On Them by superhumanist(m): 7:17pm On May 30, 2018
Demmzy15:
Muslims don't make up 10% in China and there's Ajami on their notes, so I don't see why you should flex muscles angry

Its Uyghur not arabic.
Re: FFK Questions Why Naira And Army Coat Of Arms Have Arabic Inscriptions On Them by Nobody: 7:19pm On May 30, 2018
Mynd44:
The inscriptions on the Naira is not Arabic but Ajami script. What is wrong with Fani Kayode?

So where is the Ajami script from? Is it not from Arabic?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FFK Questions Why Naira And Army Coat Of Arms Have Arabic Inscriptions On Them by IgbosNIGHTMARE: 7:20pm On May 30, 2018
Akanapiaigwe:

respect nairaland rules
don't troll
don't insult people
cheesy
Some people that have taken trolling as a job are trying to lecture
Lol

Keep wasting your time here following everybody
You don't know anything
Mr. Voltron
Your think you can defend abi? Lol
Na you go tire
I don follow back grin
Re: FFK Questions Why Naira And Army Coat Of Arms Have Arabic Inscriptions On Them by Demmzy15(m): 7:26pm On May 30, 2018
superhumanist:

Its Uyghur not arabic.
I didn't write Arabic or did I?
Re: FFK Questions Why Naira And Army Coat Of Arms Have Arabic Inscriptions On Them by fucktoto: 7:30pm On May 30, 2018
Abuforallah1:
Idiat noise maker, Nigeria belongs to the servent of Allah, like it or not this country must be an Islamic country someday

see why i call you an islamic terrorist?

we already know there's a northern agenda to make nigeria a mooooooslim country; that's why you worship boooohari the chief terrorist like a god. but the true God and nature will fight you demons to the end.

2 Likes

Re: FFK Questions Why Naira And Army Coat Of Arms Have Arabic Inscriptions On Them by Uzoezeamugo: 7:31pm On May 30, 2018
Abuforallah1:
Idiat noise maker, Nigeria belongs to the servent of Allah, like it or not this country must be an Islamic country someday
May almighty God punish your deadly ideology, you will not live to see your aim manifested. Nigeria will never be an Islamic country as far as God of Israel is existing because he fights for his subjects unlike the other dead mini-god( allah) whom his adherents fight for.

3 Likes

Re: FFK Questions Why Naira And Army Coat Of Arms Have Arabic Inscriptions On Them by CSTR1003: 7:32pm On May 30, 2018
There is nothing interesting about Islam.

1 Like

Re: FFK Questions Why Naira And Army Coat Of Arms Have Arabic Inscriptions On Them by nkwuocha1: 7:33pm On May 30, 2018
What sane person takes Islam seriously?Its like a sea of mosquitoes that need to be eradicated.

1 Like

Re: FFK Questions Why Naira And Army Coat Of Arms Have Arabic Inscriptions On Them by georgecso(m): 7:34pm On May 30, 2018
He should return all the money he looted since they all have Arabic inscription..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: FFK Questions Why Naira And Army Coat Of Arms Have Arabic Inscriptions On Them by fucktoto: 7:35pm On May 30, 2018
Uzoezeamugo:
May almighty God punish your deadly ideology, you will not live to see your aim manifested. Nigeria will never be an Islamic country as far as God of Israel is existing because he fights for his subjects unlike the other dead mini-god( allah) whom his adherents fight for.

very correct.

the guy you quoted is always supporting boko haram and foooolani herdsmen in his posts...and i'm following him to keep a close watch.

and, please, when you spell the demon called "allah" always use the small letter. it hurts them badly.

2 Likes

Re: FFK Questions Why Naira And Army Coat Of Arms Have Arabic Inscriptions On Them by mavinc4u(f): 7:42pm On May 30, 2018
Mynd44:
The inscriptions on the Naira is not Arabic but Ajami script. What is wrong with Fani Kayode?

grin grin grin
Re: FFK Questions Why Naira And Army Coat Of Arms Have Arabic Inscriptions On Them by Icon79(m): 7:42pm On May 30, 2018
LOL. Good one!

My question to him is simple: why didn't he sought for answers to these "questions" when he was in the government"? I forgot, he was too busy stealing money to remember these questions.

O pari

SoapQueen:
Femi Fani Kayode, your hands are full, you have four strong boys to cater to. How you find time to type and raise dust is something I can't decipher!

Between you and Reno Omokri, I don't know who should be given treatment for mouth diarrhea.

The Youth will fight non-stop because of these politicians while they go behind close doors and hug themselves. Their kids marry themselves.

I stopped putting myself between any political fracas after they gave me 2 hot slaps during 2015 election.
Re: FFK Questions Why Naira And Army Coat Of Arms Have Arabic Inscriptions On Them by asamaigho(m): 7:43pm On May 30, 2018
blazer2018:
grin

This man does not cease to amaze me...though he's saying d truth, and those concerned should do something about it... but he was in govt for about 16 years but he was too busy enriching himself and too blind to notice the inscription then...1st class hypocrite undecided

You are so wrong broda......did you notice the part where he said he adviced Jonathan to remove the inscription from the 100naira note?.

Also as a minister,there nothing he would have done otherwise people like you will criticise him of pushing a religious agenda.
But as a private citizen,he is free to air his mind.....

1 Like

Re: FFK Questions Why Naira And Army Coat Of Arms Have Arabic Inscriptions On Them by Reptyle(m): 7:46pm On May 30, 2018
Baltazarcus:

Northern Christians calls God _ Ubangiji

Lol.

Half mark. Northern christians call God "Allah".

Ubangiji is one of his numerous suffixes describing his greatness. There are a lot of those suffixes used to describe God in the Hausa language.

It's just like the English word is God. But he can be called God Almighty, God the King of Kings and Lord of Lords, etc.

Let me shock you further by letting you know that northern christians answer names like Musa, Abdullahi, Usman, Jubril and even Mohammed.

All of these religious and ethnic differences are needless. We can all leave together in peace if we set our hearts to it.
Re: FFK Questions Why Naira And Army Coat Of Arms Have Arabic Inscriptions On Them by mavinc4u(f): 7:46pm On May 30, 2018
alBHAGDADI:

I'm glad you have now exposed the Islamic agenda.

But the true and living God will shame you all.

i can't wait for that day. i have even activated my aggressive prayer mode because what is happening in this country at the moment is very disgusting.
Re: FFK Questions Why Naira And Army Coat Of Arms Have Arabic Inscriptions On Them by superhumanist(m): 7:49pm On May 30, 2018
Demmzy15:
I didn't write Arabic or did I?

It's not ajami either. Just accept your L
Re: FFK Questions Why Naira And Army Coat Of Arms Have Arabic Inscriptions On Them by Demmzy15(m): 7:54pm On May 30, 2018
superhumanist:

It's not ajami either. Just accept your L
It's called ajami script, the language is a Turkic language known as Uyghur. The Persians, Azerbaijanis, Hausas use the ajami script
Re: FFK Questions Why Naira And Army Coat Of Arms Have Arabic Inscriptions On Them by dealslip(f): 7:56pm On May 30, 2018
Demmzy15:
You're very stupid! angry
One of the hypocrites on the loose.
Re: FFK Questions Why Naira And Army Coat Of Arms Have Arabic Inscriptions On Them by blazer2018: 7:58pm On May 30, 2018
asamaigho:

You are so wrong broda......did you notice the part where he said he adviced Jonathan to remove the inscription from the 100naira note?.

Also as a minister,there nothing he would have done otherwise people like you will criticise him of pushing a religious agenda.
But as a private citizen,he is free to air his mind.....

He advised Jonathan to remove the inscription behind closed door (how are we even sure he did), but he's now criticising the inscriptions publicly...was he not a private citizen during d last days Jonathan's administration, why didn't he voice out then...at least, he wasn't a minister prior to the elections...perhaps he didn't want to make statements that will incite Northern voters against his party and master (GEJ).

My question still remains; why now?

He raised a salient issue and i have bn pondering over it too...d message makes sense, but d messenger lacks credibility...

1 Like

Re: FFK Questions Why Naira And Army Coat Of Arms Have Arabic Inscriptions On Them by gentlezypher: 8:05pm On May 30, 2018
Mynd44:
can you also explain why we had arabic in police recruitment exam conducted by Jamb
Re: FFK Questions Why Naira And Army Coat Of Arms Have Arabic Inscriptions On Them by superhumanist(m): 8:06pm On May 30, 2018
Demmzy15:
It's called ajami script, the language is a Turkic language known as Uyghur. The Persians, Azerbaijanis, Hausas use the ajami script

False. Ajami script relates to Modified Arabic for African languages. Uyghur is older than that
Re: FFK Questions Why Naira And Army Coat Of Arms Have Arabic Inscriptions On Them by kolas88(m): 8:20pm On May 30, 2018
Listen to FFK at your own peril. After stealing our money, you want to cause religious war to escape justice. You shall rot in jail in some months to come.
Re: FFK Questions Why Naira And Army Coat Of Arms Have Arabic Inscriptions On Them by Nobody: 8:23pm On May 30, 2018
centurionpapa:
Why do this age-long inscriptions bothers Christians

Christians are quick to play victims while in fact they're the perpetrators

Be quiet boy.
Re: FFK Questions Why Naira And Army Coat Of Arms Have Arabic Inscriptions On Them by Haykay77: 8:30pm On May 30, 2018
alBHAGDADI:
Nice one FFK. I hereby dub you a Crusader.

The Arabic inscription on the Nigeria Army coat of arms is Nasrunminallah. It means ''Victory Comes From God Alone''. Checking closely, you will notice that the word we get as the English word for God in the translation is Allah. Lying Muslims will also tell you that Allah means God or is the Arabic equivalent of the English word God. This is a big lie which I will prove below.

Idiot, Allah is not "god" but GOD according to any books you believe in

In the Islamic Shahada, which is the words you swear when you want to become a Muslim, which most of you are aware of cos that's what this forum makes you swear before you comment on an Islamic thread, we find the word for God which clearly isn't Allah. Look Below.

The Shahada: There is no god but Allah

In Arabic: La ilaha illallah

The word for god is ilaha. If Muslims lie by saying that allah means god, then the appropriate translation will be 'There is no god but god''. This doesn't make any sense. Hence, the reason why they put the name of their god Allah there. Can you all now see that Allah is not the word for God but the name of a god, the Muslim god?

Why do we have the name of the Muslim god on the chest of our soldiers many of whom are adherents of other faiths? Is Nigeria an Islamic nation? Are the Christians, Atheists, traditionalists who are soldiers in the army now to be called soldiers of Allah?

This must be changed. As a Muslim,before you go on the defensive, ask yourself if it is fair to other faith.
Re: FFK Questions Why Naira And Army Coat Of Arms Have Arabic Inscriptions On Them by Demmzy15(m): 8:37pm On May 30, 2018
superhumanist:

False. Ajami script relates to Modified Arabic for African languages. Uyghur is older than that
True, you're correct! cool Apologies
Re: FFK Questions Why Naira And Army Coat Of Arms Have Arabic Inscriptions On Them by Demmzy15(m): 8:39pm On May 30, 2018
dealslip:

One of the hypocrites on the loose.
But doesn't negate the fact you're hypocritically stupid angry
Re: FFK Questions Why Naira And Army Coat Of Arms Have Arabic Inscriptions On Them by centurionpapa(m): 8:46pm On May 30, 2018
Dreadedmaze:

Be quiet boy.
I'm telling you the fact. I'll never forget in a jiffy how Birom Christians massacred thousands of Muslims during the jos crises
Re: FFK Questions Why Naira And Army Coat Of Arms Have Arabic Inscriptions On Them by Rixpin: 8:47pm On May 30, 2018
You are talking about that what about sharia law in our constitution?
Re: FFK Questions Why Naira And Army Coat Of Arms Have Arabic Inscriptions On Them by dapiahno(m): 8:51pm On May 30, 2018
Mynd44:
what iz ajami?
Re: FFK Questions Why Naira And Army Coat Of Arms Have Arabic Inscriptions On Them by ShawtCake(f): 9:03pm On May 30, 2018
Seetto:

God is an English word for the supreme being
Eloha in Hebrew
Allah in Arabic
Olorun in Yoruba
Chukwu in Igbo
Ubangiji in Hausa

We Muslims prefer saying Allah than saying God because the word God is subjected to feminine ,plural, like god, gods,goddesses but nothing like allahs allahesses ,, subahanallahi,,, Allah forbid
story! Allah is Allah, God is God! His name is Jehovah!
Re: FFK Questions Why Naira And Army Coat Of Arms Have Arabic Inscriptions On Them by jumper524(m): 9:05pm On May 30, 2018
alBHAGDADI:

The Arabic inscription on the Nigeria Army coat of arms is Nasrunminallah. It means ''Victory Comes From God Alone''. Checking closely, you will notice that the word we get as the English word for God in the translation is Allah. Lying Muslims will also tell you that Allah means God or is the Arabic equivalent of the English word God. This is a big lie which I will prove below.

In the Islamic Shahada, which is the words you swear when you want to become a Muslim, which most of you are aware of cos that's what this forum makes you swear before you comment on an Islamic thread, we find the word for God which clearly isn't Allah. Look Below.

The word for god is ilaha. If Muslims lie by saying that allah means god, then the appropriate translation will be 'There is no god but god''. This doesn't make any sense. Hence, the reason why they put the name of their god Allah there. Can you all now see that Allah is not the word for God but the name of a god, the Muslim god?

Why do we have the name of the Muslim god on the chest of our soldiers many of whom are adherents of other faiths? Is Nigeria an Islamic nation? Are the Christians, Atheists, traditionalists who are soldiers in the army now to be called soldiers of Allah?

This must be changed. As a Muslim,before you go on the defensive, ask yourself if it is fair to other faith.
in my primary school french was made compulsary for us all but that never made we the sane Muslims accuse obasanjo of trying to Christianize d country, u had to falsely propagate Islam just to prove your lame point but there's no reason. in Islam we were taught to forgive and pray for our enemies, in this forum you hardly see we Muslims insult Christianity but u yourself know its an habit for you Christian folks to do such.

1 Like

Re: FFK Questions Why Naira And Army Coat Of Arms Have Arabic Inscriptions On Them by quadree: 9:16pm On May 30, 2018
alBHAGDADI:

I can't blame you, that's the essence to which ur knowledge of what u translated is, it says "ila Allah" and not "ilallah... Try and know more before you say something...
Pls, take note: there's nothing like Muslim god, we have only Allah!
And also, some of this notes has the 3major languages of Nigeria on them, do u expect the language of almost 200tribes to be inscribed there?
On the part of Religion, as per law, there's only two known religion in Nigeria, Christians have deir language to be English and Muslims Arabic, both is on it! why the shout? You guys just love to make a a mountain out of a molehill...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Tanko Yakasai To Nigerians: Blame Southwest, North For Your Sufferings / Germany: Four Nigerian Siblings Deported Despite Being Integrated Into Society / Look At What I Found At My Gate:::::::::::::::::::::pix Attached::::::::::::::::

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.