Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,112 members, 7,811,129 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:20 AM

First Bank's 100 Billion Naira Share Offer - Investment (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / First Bank's 100 Billion Naira Share Offer (20630 Views)

Nigeria: Stock Market Rides On Elections Success, Gains N178 Billion / GtBank & First Bank Dividends In 2013 / Bank MD Stole Shares Worth 97 Billion Naira (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: First Bank's 100 Billion Naira Share Offer by anon101(f): 9:54pm On May 15, 2007
can anyone working in firstbank help me open an account there . please email me on ronke80@hotmail.com i will be coming home next weekend so we can meet up
Re: First Bank's 100 Billion Naira Share Offer by fromuk(m): 10:08pm On May 15, 2007
if u are going next month why not wait until u get dia, to open acc you need to fill some forms and present your photo id and proof of your add, that why you nee to be present or someone that works dia can send the forms to you, when you finish filling them you send back with the ID and Add proof. safe jouney brother i wish i will be in 9ja before Dec
Re: First Bank's 100 Billion Naira Share Offer by 40th: 8:05pm On May 16, 2007
Download your application form here please. Thank you NL, wink

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-53977.0.html
Re: First Bank's 100 Billion Naira Share Offer by Allcorrect(m): 9:24pm On May 16, 2007
The first bank no doubt is hot, but wait a minute most banks dont release their certificates until about 6 months to nine monthe before you can verify them, thats if u arent using the cscs thing.
The system as usual will be after the offer, one month down the line the suspension will be lifted and the price will rise and rise maybe 50-60 naira, but you wont have any certificates ot verify and sell. only those that have the stock before now, and about that time the audited report will be released and if they should decide to giv a 1 for 10 or 1 for 5 bonus, you all know what will happen.
So i will advise you inverst with your eyes WIDE open not "WIDE SHUT". Buy and keep for about one and half years.
Watch out for Access public offer and the bonus offers from intercontinental and zenith.
Pockets will get filled this year and fingers will also be bitten.

Let me mention that i bought a car with part of my bonus from FBN. I bought N200,000 worth from the public offer done in, i tink 2001 or is it 2002 at N20 per share.
Make the bucks house.
Re: First Bank's 100 Billion Naira Share Offer by br222: 9:32pm On May 16, 2007
Oceanic bank public offers have ended haven't they, are there any other wise ideas about which banks to invest in apart from / or in addition to First Bank?
Re: First Bank's 100 Billion Naira Share Offer by nathdcute(m): 3:36am On May 17, 2007
Hello@40th,

Thanks so much for every piece of information you put here, more grease to your elbow. Moreso, I do wish you send the details regarding the FIRST BANK PLC PO directly to me via my email; nathool2006@yahoo.com or 08069183277 because I do like to buy some shares in the public offer to make some profit on my investment. Besides, I would like to know the least number of shares I can buy with full details on how to go about it even though I want to register through you.

Sir, your urgent and prompt response will be highly appreciated.Thanks.
angry
wink
Re: First Bank's 100 Billion Naira Share Offer by 40th: 7:15am On May 17, 2007
@nath, please check your email in a few minutes.I'll send you full details,please don't hesitate to ask for clarifications. Thanks for the interest.
Re: First Bank's 100 Billion Naira Share Offer by gaby(m): 12:21pm On May 18, 2007
Hi 40th,

Would appreciate more info from you on securing these shares as i would prefer buying through you being a fellow nler to enable you reach your target, please send me more details via my email addy pojieson2001@yahoo.com

Have a couple of facts i need clarified from you on this before proceeding
Looking forward to hearing from you
Re: First Bank's 100 Billion Naira Share Offer by frankiriri(m): 5:39pm On May 18, 2007
@ everyone
I know a receiving agent that is ready to give .25% of the value of the total amount of the shares bought through him to the buyer. This would be after the offer is over and the receiving agents have received their 1% commision.
Anyone interested should contact me 08023193640, 018983359 and 08038421775
Re: First Bank's 100 Billion Naira Share Offer by 40th: 7:20pm On May 18, 2007
@gaby, please check your email.

@frankiriri Is that .25% of his TOTAL sales shocked? or .25% of his 1% or still, .25% of the value bought by that customer?
Re: First Bank's 100 Billion Naira Share Offer by gaby(m): 8:15pm On May 18, 2007
Just sent you a return email 40th,
Re: First Bank's 100 Billion Naira Share Offer by frankiriri(m): 12:38am On May 19, 2007
40th:

@gaby, please check your email.

@frankiriri Is that .25% of his TOTAL sales shocked? or .25% of his 1% or still, .25% of the value bought by that customer?
0.25% of the value bought by that customer.In terms of the agents commision it will be 25%
Re: First Bank's 100 Billion Naira Share Offer by egoldman(m): 8:32am On May 19, 2007
Hello Guys,
I hope u would forgive my digressing , but i would like to know if UBA bank operates on sartudays and if yes what are the timmings ?
Re: First Bank's 100 Billion Naira Share Offer by egoldman(m): 8:39am On May 19, 2007
Hello Mr Frank ,
I am intrested in the referal incentive that you talked about , how would i go about it ? if u want to email me details , its denchuks@gmail.com or u may reply here also , i may give u a call too grin
Also am a little confused about how to make use of my rights as i already have 4000 shares of Firstbank , i understand that am intittled to 571 shares from the PO at the rate of 31 naira , but i just dont know how to take advantage of this , i dont want to lose the rights as i hate losing any money cool
Re: First Bank's 100 Billion Naira Share Offer by egoldman(m): 8:43am On May 19, 2007
Well i tried to clikcing on the rights issues on the firstbank offers site and was told it would start on the 21st of may , maybe by that time it might be more clear . undecided
Re: First Bank's 100 Billion Naira Share Offer by darqly(m): 9:21pm On May 19, 2007
@ frankiriri, well I daresay I'd like to see the agent make any money after making the payouts! He doesn't own the shares he's selling, how does he possibly expect to pay such amounts to various customers.
Re: First Bank's 100 Billion Naira Share Offer by spoilt(f): 4:54am On May 20, 2007
to all who dont have first bank shares. dont miss this opportunity. buy as much as you can. even if it means borrowing. you cant go wrong.
Re: First Bank's 100 Billion Naira Share Offer by frankiriri(m): 7:30pm On May 20, 2007
egoldman:

Hello Mr Frank ,
I am intrested in the referal incentive that you talked about , how would i go about it ? if u want to email me details , its denchuks@gmail.com or u may reply here also , i may give u a call too grin

I will send you the details
Re: First Bank's 100 Billion Naira Share Offer by frankiriri(m): 12:07am On May 21, 2007
You should get a copy of the rights certificate. If you dont then contact the Refistrarsi.e First Registrars. You can ask your brokers for assistance in that regard. When you get the rights circular, you have to fill it out and then submit with your cheque for the value to your broker of the receiving agent.
Re: First Bank's 100 Billion Naira Share Offer by frankiriri(m): 12:34am On May 21, 2007
darqly:

@ frankiriri, well I daresay I'd like to see the agent make any money after making the payouts! He doesn't own the shares he's selling, how does he possibly expect to pay such amounts to various customers.
You are right that the agent does not own the shares that he is selling. But he will be paid 1% commission of the total amount that members of the public buy through him. So in order to ensure that you buy through him and not the next guy he is willing to split the commision when he receives it
Re: First Bank's 100 Billion Naira Share Offer by adconline(m): 5:19am On May 21, 2007
Re: First Bank's 100 Billion Naira Share Offer by egoldman(m): 8:19am On May 21, 2007
Who's got the full contact details of of Firstbank registrar ?
Re: First Bank's 100 Billion Naira Share Offer by frankiriri(m): 8:41am On May 21, 2007
I know they are on Abebe road, Iganmu. U can confirm from the prospectus. The address should be listed there,
Re: First Bank's 100 Billion Naira Share Offer by dollyp1cute(f): 10:29am On May 21, 2007
frankiriri:

@ everyone
I know a receiving agent that is ready to give .25% of the value of the total amount of the shares bought through him to the buyer. This would be after the offer is over and the receiving agents have received their 1% commision.
Anyone interested should contact me 08023193640, 018983359 and 08038421775

And the guy is trustworthy as in you've known him a while. If so holla your emaill address so i can get in touch.
Re: First Bank's 100 Billion Naira Share Offer by Tarami(f): 10:34am On May 21, 2007
Hello,
Can someone please send me info on how i can get to buy the first bank shares.
Thank you
tarami03@yahoo.co.uk
Re: First Bank's 100 Billion Naira Share Offer by Allcorrect(m): 4:57pm On May 21, 2007
House, thread carefully. If you are buying FBN u have to know that the minimum time you can hold on to it is about 9 months to 1 year cos thats when they will complete the allotment and all the bla bla bla.

NB- Did u guys see the elephant for the road show, looked like a baby elephant (bull) well a bank over 100 years should give us a mama elephant ready to give birth. Aniway just my opinion.

Quote in the next three months u will ot get banking stocks to purchase and if u do very very expensive. The market will explode before the end of the year.
My broker said i should get rid of my flour mills, Nig Breweries and put them into banking

A new recapitalisation is coming for the banks watch out.
Re: First Bank's 100 Billion Naira Share Offer by DisGuy: 5:14pm On May 21, 2007
Ol boy why you they fear me cheesy you they scare me o

i just hope the banks can cope with all these commotion
Re: First Bank's 100 Billion Naira Share Offer by Allcorrect(m): 5:24pm On May 21, 2007
Of course they can cope with even more, the whole of Africa is yet to be explored. Business should not be done onli in Nigeria, Europe is there, Asia, America.
Common, you are yet to experience a new thing in this country. Our foreign reserve is working . Thanks to Soludo. Cant u see all the forign banks willing to invest in Nigeria.

Better recognise.
Re: First Bank's 100 Billion Naira Share Offer by noble2007(m): 5:48pm On May 21, 2007
@Allcorrect,

Do me a favour,Kindly let me know the name and office address of ur stock broker.

Thanks
Re: First Bank's 100 Billion Naira Share Offer by frankiriri(m): 5:52pm On May 21, 2007
dollyp1cute:

And the guy is trustworthy as in you've known him a while. If so holla your emaill address so i can get in touch.
I have known the guy for eons. He is trustworthy. That is if you think I am trustworthy.  grin
Re: First Bank's 100 Billion Naira Share Offer by Allcorrect(m): 5:05pm On May 22, 2007
@noble2007

Like to point out that i am not a marketing executive. The issue of brokers is a personal one and if u desire one there are so mani on the island but i will advise u get one where u have 1 on 1 relationship with them.

My having acces to such info does not mean u will even if u go there. U know how these things work. Investment decisions are strictly at ur own risk so i advise u open ur eyes. I can only divulge some of these info.

Moreover i use two brokers and they are quite okay even though they hav their own different lapses. I am still tolerant.
Re: First Bank's 100 Billion Naira Share Offer by cynthia(f): 6:33pm On May 22, 2007
[/b]Pls should in case any one or you know any one who is interested in buying the shares please do let me know, [b][font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font] please i need your support all, or you can call me on 08059217678, thank

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

LATEST UPDATES about MMM as we wait for January 14th, By Guider Gozie / Investment And Management Ebooks By Gurus / Stock Performance From 2000/2003 To Date

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.