Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,826 members, 7,820,905 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:42 AM

Shina Peller Flaunts His Car Collection (Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Shina Peller Flaunts His Car Collection (Photos) (72648 Views)

Kylie Jenner And Her Amazing Car Collection (Photos) / Checkout Kylie Jenner's Incredible Car Collection  (Photos) / Checkout Daddy Freeze’s Car Collection (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shina Peller Flaunts His Car Collection (Photos) by Nobody: 7:04pm On May 30, 2018
what does he need all these vehicles for? he only has one bottom. mark zukerberg has only one car. Good luck to him though.

1 Like

Re: Shina Peller Flaunts His Car Collection (Photos) by sadiktofa(m): 7:05pm On May 30, 2018
Proper machines
Re: Shina Peller Flaunts His Car Collection (Photos) by sexdoll: 7:07pm On May 30, 2018
this is why we need serious tax reforms in this country.

like say na for america, by the time you pay all the tax on those cars, na you sef go even begin look for pesin wey you go dash some of the cars.

but all the same, here na naija where packaging is everything! wink

1 Like

Re: Shina Peller Flaunts His Car Collection (Photos) by mightyhazell: 7:09pm On May 30, 2018
Alejoc:

I don't believe a night club can fetch this much money grin angry angry
then u no sabi whatsup.. ordinary small small clubs for town dey make as much as 4 to 500k a night ,as profit o... how much more a club like quilox, real big boys playground. where one pasn fit spend upto 2mill a night(profit on dis type fit reach 1mill) .quilox on some days can make upto 5mill as profits.. how much be all dese cars sef? any one pass 20mill??

2 Likes

Re: Shina Peller Flaunts His Car Collection (Photos) by chukzyfcbb: 7:20pm On May 30, 2018
tunary:
Na the club dey give am money way him take dey buy all these cars so, not sure
You never hear say bottle water na 2500 abi 5k for club quilox. No near there if you no get money oh.

Coz their price is like times 10 of what's in the market, you can see a bottle of henessy of 30k in the open market there at 300k

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shina Peller Flaunts His Car Collection (Photos) by deebrownneymar: 7:21pm On May 30, 2018
The money he has can never be clean
Re: Shina Peller Flaunts His Car Collection (Photos) by anigold(m): 7:24pm On May 30, 2018
Follygunners:
Typical 9ja mentality! We can't produce anything other than to steal, embezzle and wish the poor man bad. undecided
Other than Dangote.... How many rich pple in 9ja can actually boast of owning a REAL corporation that produces goods? undecided
Everything na to show-off, rub-off, brag-off! Chai! Which way to go for us as a people?

E no go better for all the celebrities wey dey show-off oppress the poor and to all the politicians wey don steal our money finish... You and una generations no go ever experience peace. Tinubu, and all the politicians pata pata! angry angry angry
lol...
Re: Shina Peller Flaunts His Car Collection (Photos) by themonk(m): 7:31pm On May 30, 2018
Arondizuogu:

Shut the hell up! Don't play with people's intelligence! All those cars because of night club? Comon comot for here. Keep supporting evil until it knocks on your door!
You are an idiot if you don't provideo evidence of his shady deals. Keep throwing wild conjectures like a cave man. This is the 21st century if you don't have evidence shut up. By the way he has other businesses apart from being a club owner, keep flauting your ignorance.
Re: Shina Peller Flaunts His Car Collection (Photos) by Nedfed(m): 7:32pm On May 30, 2018
happney65:

Hmmmm Lie mohammed.. grin grin
See u
Mumu boy

1 Like

Re: Shina Peller Flaunts His Car Collection (Photos) by Nedfed(m): 7:33pm On May 30, 2018
Baawaa:

Because he gave you 500k,he has become "correct man",you are one of the lazy youths that want free money.
Yes of cos
Who u ever help?
Re: Shina Peller Flaunts His Car Collection (Photos) by slimfit1(m): 7:35pm On May 30, 2018
When are you going to show us your investments.
Re: Shina Peller Flaunts His Car Collection (Photos) by RexTramadol1: 7:36pm On May 30, 2018
Metuh:

Is this what you are going to tell your children and grandchildren

Who will help you if not these same rich men and women that you are insulting? I pity you.

How will you tell them you failed to achieve anything because you love hating on people richer than you.

Meanwhile, Ngolochukwu Kante is still using a Mini Cooper.

Enjoy your money when you are alive biko

Seeing your moniker...... I know who looted in your household

Tell him to treat himself well and come back to court asap! grin angry grin
Re: Shina Peller Flaunts His Car Collection (Photos) by salford1: 7:38pm On May 30, 2018
who would have imagined owning a night club paid this much. i wont be suprised if he has some bojuboju runs by the side.

2 Likes

Re: Shina Peller Flaunts His Car Collection (Photos) by zinaunreal(m): 7:43pm On May 30, 2018
themonk:

Poverty always makes people believe every successful person is into shady stuffs. Your problem is money and the smartness to make it.

Shine peller you are talking of has generational wealth, his parents were rich and so is he. Insinuating he should bother himself with the caliber of people that drink at his club is like asking a driver not to carry bad people. The question is how would he know who is bad or not?

Brotherly make some money and stop hating people, desecration of someone's character without evidence should be considered blood money in itself. Also get a life.

Bro you cannot climb a ladder that high without stepping on heads. Think about my quote
Re: Shina Peller Flaunts His Car Collection (Photos) by themonk(m): 7:51pm On May 30, 2018
zinaunreal:

Bro you cannot climb a ladder that high without stepping on heads. Think about my quote
You can't make spontaneous assumptions and expect me to believe you.

Seun is richer than that guy which heads did he climb on?
Re: Shina Peller Flaunts His Car Collection (Photos) by Simbrixton(m): 8:02pm On May 30, 2018
One yoruba guy i love
Re: Shina Peller Flaunts His Car Collection (Photos) by Nobody: 8:03pm On May 30, 2018
themonk:

Poverty always makes people believe every successful person is into shady stuffs. Your problem is money and the smartness to make it.

Shine peller you are talking of has generational wealth, his parents were rich and so is he. Insinuating he should bother himself with the caliber of people that drink at his club is like asking a driver not to carry bad people. The question is how would he know who is bad or not?

Brotherly make some money and stop hating people, desecration of someone's character without evidence should be considered blood money in itself. Also get a life.

LOL. Same Shine Peller that did a drive-by shooting on Nu Grotto a few years back, and was declared wanted?Na real Ghost

1 Like

Re: Shina Peller Flaunts His Car Collection (Photos) by PearlStreet(m): 8:13pm On May 30, 2018
mightyhazell:
then u no sabi whatsup.. ordinary small small clubs for town dey make as much as 4 to 500k a night ,as profit o... how much more a club like quilox, real big boys playground. where one pasn fit spend upto 2mill a night(profit on dis type fit reach 1mill) .quilox on some days can make upto 5mill as profits.. how much be all dese cars sef? any one pass 20mill??

Your 2M in Quilox is nothing.

I know someone here on Nairaland who has spent more than 11M in Quilox in one night. He tried to code the actual amount but the minimum amount I could decode was 11M.
Re: Shina Peller Flaunts His Car Collection (Photos) by PearlStreet(m): 8:14pm On May 30, 2018
Metuh:

Is this what you are going to tell your children and grandchildren

Who will help you if not these same rich men and women that you are insulting? I pity you.

How will you tell them you failed to achieve anything because you love hating on people richer than you.

Meanwhile, Ngolochukwu Kante is still using a Mini Cooper.

Enjoy your money when you are alive biko

You must be an Igbo man.

1 Like

Re: Shina Peller Flaunts His Car Collection (Photos) by mightyhazell: 8:15pm On May 30, 2018
PearlStreet:

Your 2M in Quilox is nothing.

I know someone here on Nairaland who has spent more than 11M in Quilox in one night. He tried to code the actual amount but the minimum amount I could decode was 11M.
cc alejoc

but then the 2mill no be me spend am o! when children schoolfees dey? lol
Re: Shina Peller Flaunts His Car Collection (Photos) by PearlStreet(m): 8:20pm On May 30, 2018
Alejoc:

I don't believe a night club can fetch this much money grin angry angry

Do you know how much Quilox makes in a single night between 2nd week of December and First week of January?

Let me give you a hint. Ramadan would soon be over and parties would be declared open again. Go there and you'll vomit when you see people spending money.

Do you know how much Orutsefemi can spend in a club? Quilox kicked his raggedy ass out when he misbehaved. How much does he have sef?
Re: Shina Peller Flaunts His Car Collection (Photos) by Nobody: 8:28pm On May 30, 2018
themonk:

poverty. lol..only if you knew
Re: Shina Peller Flaunts His Car Collection (Photos) by EkoErrands: 8:31pm On May 30, 2018
TroubleMaker47:
Shina peller AKA Ghost!
I wonder who Tommy is.

Those that know, know!

Tommy is my neighbour

If you know you know ...but Dont tell...

1 Like

Re: Shina Peller Flaunts His Car Collection (Photos) by Abudu2000(m): 8:38pm On May 30, 2018
That Benz fear me,
Re: Shina Peller Flaunts His Car Collection (Photos) by Anthony18: 8:42pm On May 30, 2018
Lajet:
Nice Cars
dis bros na my senior for university o,4 lautech,see one mumu station wagon with custumised name .magic 3.he dey use den,see him now,me still dey for house no job,if i dey lie,if u see him,ask him of bendel,he go ask u who u be,great ladokites,great.

1 Like

Re: Shina Peller Flaunts His Car Collection (Photos) by grandstar(m): 8:50pm On May 30, 2018
Follygunners:
Typical 9ja mentality! We can't produce anything other than to steal, embezzle and wish the poor man bad. undecided
Other than Dangote.... How many rich pple in 9ja can actually boast of owning a REAL corporation that produces goods? undecided
Everything na to show-off, rub-off, brag-off! Chai! Which way to go for us as a people?

E no go better for all the celebrities wey dey show-off oppress the poor and to all the politicians wey don steal our money finish... You and una generations no go ever experience peace. Tinubu, and all the politicians pata pata! angry angry angry

Why are you blaming him? Why are you blaming celebrities? Or the rich in Nigeria?

It is not your duty or my duty to industrialise the country but that of the government.

It is policies that primarily transform economies and not people.

Dangote said he would never have gotten to where he is today if not for the bank recapitalization policy when Soludo was CBN governor which created big strong banks.

Lending rates are too high at 28%. This high rates do not favour the real sectors such as industries, agriculture and real estate which thrive on low lending rates of single digits.

AMCON has seized so many defaulting companies it is sickening.
Re: Shina Peller Flaunts His Car Collection (Photos) by RGem(f): 8:57pm On May 30, 2018
Shina Peller sell one of these cars to me now. I have 100k to pay for one if you ll agree grin grin grin
Re: Shina Peller Flaunts His Car Collection (Photos) by pascalbenz: 9:05pm On May 30, 2018
Hehehehe shey na your govt say if you see whistle make you blow !!
StarUp:

When you see guys living flashy lifestyles, you start looking for a way to invite EFCC to investigate their source of wealth, when they were poor did you investigate their source of poverty?... Learn to celebrate with people until they are found guilty.
Re: Shina Peller Flaunts His Car Collection (Photos) by Timagex(m): 9:20pm On May 30, 2018
Nedfed:
Shina na correct man
Can forget the day he gave me 500k as a birthday gift
shocked shocked cool shocked : yarn me abeg... wink
Re: Shina Peller Flaunts His Car Collection (Photos) by Fitbillionairep: 9:32pm On May 30, 2018
aonag:
this guy is making blood money from that club. i strongly believe he belongs too. if you know you know.
If u are broke and stupid, u are broke and stupid

1 Like

Re: Shina Peller Flaunts His Car Collection (Photos) by ufuosman(m): 9:35pm On May 30, 2018
Too much money
Re: Shina Peller Flaunts His Car Collection (Photos) by LLcoolKJ(m): 9:47pm On May 30, 2018
*In Falz Voice* THIS IS NIGERIA!!!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Deportation Of Koffi Olomide From Kenya: Nigerians Blasted By Kenyans / Elsie Okpocha Asks Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Questions Over Busola Rape Allegation / Photos Of Juliet Ibrahim Before The Hips & Curves

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.