Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,802 members, 7,820,807 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:12 PM

Shina Peller Flaunts His Car Collection (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Shina Peller Flaunts His Car Collection (Photos) (72647 Views)

Kylie Jenner And Her Amazing Car Collection (Photos) / Checkout Kylie Jenner's Incredible Car Collection  (Photos) / Checkout Daddy Freeze’s Car Collection (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shina Peller Flaunts His Car Collection (Photos) by jaxxy(m): 6:17pm On May 30, 2018
Nice collection

3 Likes

Re: Shina Peller Flaunts His Car Collection (Photos) by goal9ja07: 6:17pm On May 30, 2018
nice cars

1 Like

Re: Shina Peller Flaunts His Car Collection (Photos) by Follygunners: 6:19pm On May 30, 2018
akum78:
Hard Work ... Pays !!!

Thunder fire you! angry

3 Likes

Re: Shina Peller Flaunts His Car Collection (Photos) by lexy2014: 6:19pm On May 30, 2018
Alejoc:
All these from what business again?

EFCC need to beam their search light on our celebrities and save us another bubble busting in America shocked shocked
night club

1 Like

Re: Shina Peller Flaunts His Car Collection (Photos) by Organs(m): 6:19pm On May 30, 2018
aonag:
this guy is making blood money from that club. i strongly believe he belongs too. if you know you know.

How do you know? False accusation is a sin oh. If you know, you know.

1 Like

Re: Shina Peller Flaunts His Car Collection (Photos) by Pidginwhisper: 6:20pm On May 30, 2018
grin
Re: Shina Peller Flaunts His Car Collection (Photos) by DIKEnaWAR: 6:20pm On May 30, 2018
Follygunners:
Typical 9ja mentality! We can't produce anything other than to steal, embezzle and wish the poor man bad. undecided

Other than Dangote.... How many rich pple in 9ja can actually boast of owning a REAL corporation that produces goods? undecided

Everything na to show-off, rub-off, brag-off! Chai! Which way to go for us as a people?

E no go better for all the celebrities wey dey show-off oppress the poor and to all the politicians wey don steal our money finish... You and una generations no go ever experience peace. Tinubu, and all the politicians pata pata! angry angry angry

Even Dangote too na leech. Feeding fat on the government.

But you are right. He produces, unlike so many of us.

1 Like

Re: Shina Peller Flaunts His Car Collection (Photos) by lexy2014: 6:21pm On May 30, 2018
tunary:
Na the club dey give am money way him take dey buy all these cars so, not sure
maybe d night club sells crude oil to its customers
Re: Shina Peller Flaunts His Car Collection (Photos) by mkoabiola: 6:24pm On May 30, 2018
Legit or not

Gone are those days,ppu ask for source of ur wealth

Nobody cares now

2 Likes

Re: Shina Peller Flaunts His Car Collection (Photos) by StarUp: 6:25pm On May 30, 2018
Alejoc:
All these from what business again?

EFCC need to beam their search light on our celebrities and save us another bubble busting in America shocked shocked

When you see guys living flashy lifestyles, you start looking for a way to invite EFCC to investigate their source of wealth, when they were poor did you investigate their source of poverty?... Learn to celebrate with people until they are found guilty.

1 Like

Re: Shina Peller Flaunts His Car Collection (Photos) by Baawaa(m): 6:25pm On May 30, 2018
Nedfed:
Shina na correct man
Can forget the day he gave me 500k as a birthday gift
Because he gave you 500k,he has become "correct man",you are one of the lazy youths that want free money.

2 Likes

Re: Shina Peller Flaunts His Car Collection (Photos) by maxiuc(m): 6:25pm On May 30, 2018
Hehehe
TroubleMaker47:
Shina peller AKA Ghost!
I wonder who Tommy is.

Those that know, know!
Re: Shina Peller Flaunts His Car Collection (Photos) by ubox: 6:25pm On May 30, 2018
TroubleMaker47:
Shina peller AKA Ghost!
I wonder who Tommy is.
Lol, power fans in the building �
The new season should be lit

Those that know, know!

1 Like

Re: Shina Peller Flaunts His Car Collection (Photos) by Alejoc(m): 6:25pm On May 30, 2018
lexy2014:
night club

I don't believe a night club can fetch this much money grin angry angry

4 Likes

Re: Shina Peller Flaunts His Car Collection (Photos) by sirbiolee(m): 6:27pm On May 30, 2018
Shina Peller bawo..
Sho'mo age mi ni...?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shina Peller Flaunts His Car Collection (Photos) by omoiyalayi(m): 6:27pm On May 30, 2018
Dis kind people don chop better life if they end up in hell fire they no loose twice

2 Likes

Re: Shina Peller Flaunts His Car Collection (Photos) by lexy2014: 6:27pm On May 30, 2018
Alejoc:

I don't believe a night club can fetch this much money grin angry angry
bros I share ur sentiments but na only night club I no say d guy get
Re: Shina Peller Flaunts His Car Collection (Photos) by Nobody: 6:27pm On May 30, 2018
Nice car collection
Re: Shina Peller Flaunts His Car Collection (Photos) by OboOlora(f): 6:28pm On May 30, 2018
TroubleMaker47:
Shina peller AKA Ghost!
I wonder who Tommy is.

Mr White is his Tommy!

Those that know, know!
Re: Shina Peller Flaunts His Car Collection (Photos) by MrMystrO(m): 6:28pm On May 30, 2018
Follygunners:
Typical 9ja mentality! We can't produce anything other than to steal, embezzle and wish the poor man bad. undecided

Other than Dangote.... How many rich pple in 9ja can actually boast of owning a REAL corporation that produces goods? undecided

Everything na to show-off, rub-off, brag-off! Chai! Which way to go for us as a people?

E no go better for all the celebrities wey dey show-off oppress the poor and to all the politicians wey don steal our money finish... You and una generations no go ever experience peace. Tinubu, and all the politicians pata pata! angry angry angry

Lol guy I know say poverty dey pain but easy naa cheesy cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Shina Peller Flaunts His Car Collection (Photos) by happney65: 6:30pm On May 30, 2018
Nedfed:
Shina na correct man
Can forget the day he gave me 500k as a birthday gift

Hmmmm Lie mohammed.. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Shina Peller Flaunts His Car Collection (Photos) by HeyCorleone(m): 6:31pm On May 30, 2018
akum78:
Hard Work ... Pays !!! , You Cannot Compare Him To Davido and Wizkid Join Together ....

He Shared One Of the Pictures With Caption ...

""I don’t compete with my customers, I am only there to serve them better."

Checkout His 2018 Net Worth Here : https://forbes.com/Shina-Peller

You must be very stupid for giving a fake link.

Mynd44, Lalasticlala, please close thread.

2 Likes

Re: Shina Peller Flaunts His Car Collection (Photos) by sprints1: 6:31pm On May 30, 2018
shina peller this guy all of sudden don dey rain now...well all I know is all this fleet of cars he get no be legit money he take buy am...forget say he owns a night club and charges a lot..well wetin consign me na hin life...
Re: Shina Peller Flaunts His Car Collection (Photos) by HeyCorleone(m): 6:34pm On May 30, 2018
pocohantas:

Okwu nkasi obi... grin

Serious Nkasi Obi o.
Re: Shina Peller Flaunts His Car Collection (Photos) by teekay213(m): 6:35pm On May 30, 2018
Is not ordinary person that use the ileke on his hand.

He must belong to a cult group.
Re: Shina Peller Flaunts His Car Collection (Photos) by Nobody: 6:35pm On May 30, 2018
themonk:

Poverty always makes people believe every successful person is into shady stuffs. Your problem is money and the smartness to make it.

Shine peller you are talking of has generational wealth, his parents were rich and so is he. Insinuating he should bother himself with the caliber of people that drink at his club is like asking a driver not to carry bad people. The question is how would he know who is bad or not?

Brotherly make some money and stop hating people, desecration of someone's character without evidence should be considered blood money in itself. Also get a life.

Shut the hell up! Don't play with people's intelligence! All those cars because of night club? Comon comot for here. Keep supporting evil until it knocks on your door!

4 Likes

Re: Shina Peller Flaunts His Car Collection (Photos) by Alejoc(m): 6:35pm On May 30, 2018
StarUp:

When you see guys living flashy lifestyles, you start looking for a way to invite EFCC to investigate their source of wealth, when they were poor did you investigate their source of poverty?..
Learn to celebrate with people until they are found guilty.

Jisos grin grin

You are so 'Nigerian' *****fantastically corrupt

1 Like

Re: Shina Peller Flaunts His Car Collection (Photos) by Ugosample(m): 6:36pm On May 30, 2018
Follygunners:

What is this one saying bikonu

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shina Peller Flaunts His Car Collection (Photos) by GOFRONT(m): 6:45pm On May 30, 2018
If u know, u know grin grin
Re: Shina Peller Flaunts His Car Collection (Photos) by nothingspoil70: 6:47pm On May 30, 2018
Shina peller is from which tribe please? Is he an aboki or what?
Re: Shina Peller Flaunts His Car Collection (Photos) by ABDULSODEEQ(m): 6:52pm On May 30, 2018
Follygunners:

BABA EVEN THE DANGOTE SEF NA THIEF ABEG!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shina Peller Flaunts His Car Collection (Photos) by Ken4agent(m): 6:55pm On May 30, 2018
Can some one assist me in reaching out to this guy to consult us so we could help him invest in AgroBiz.....with this he would be touching soils and reaching out to the hungry .....check our signature for our contact.....cheers!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Deportation Of Koffi Olomide From Kenya: Nigerians Blasted By Kenyans / Elsie Okpocha Asks Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Questions Over Busola Rape Allegation / Photos Of Juliet Ibrahim Before The Hips & Curves

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.