Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,845 members, 7,810,255 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:54 AM

I Hear The Voice Of The Trumpet About To Sound - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Hear The Voice Of The Trumpet About To Sound (30420 Views)

Warning! The Trumpet Is Fixing To Sound. JESUS Is Coming! / Nigerian Imam Converts To Christianity After Hearing the Voice of Jesus / If The Trumpet Sounds Now What Excuse Will You Give Why U Didnt Go To Church? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Hear The Voice Of The Trumpet About To Sound by Evince(m): 10:40pm On Aug 26, 2018
this fear of hell that does not exist and heaven that dont exist is ur slave master
bedspread:
It be in a Twinkling of an Eye... Accept JESUS CHRIST First before anything else
Re: I Hear The Voice Of The Trumpet About To Sound by Evince(m): 10:42pm On Aug 26, 2018
so u are still believing this lies Mr. Naija wake up europeans enslaved u with lies
omojeesu:

Before the trumpet sounds the following must happen:

1) Beginning of Sorrows
2) Abomination that makes desolate
3) The Great Tribulation
4) Cosmic disturbance
5) Jesus appears in the sky
6) The trumpet is blown
7) Angels gather the saints in Rapture
cool Wrath of God starts (that is the Day of the Lord)

Matthew 24:8-31
Re: I Hear The Voice Of The Trumpet About To Sound by Evince(m): 10:45pm On Aug 26, 2018
his knuckles no dey pain am? am just asking
penplus:
Now or later..the truth is, the TRUMPET will sound someday. And if it doesn't sound in this generation, know that the trumpet of death sounds every now and then and none will escape it.

How are you living your life right now?
In what way are you serving GOD your CREATOR?

There is still time for you to repent.

JESUS IS STILL KNOCKING
OPEN AND LET HIM IN
Re: I Hear The Voice Of The Trumpet About To Sound by Evince(m): 11:26pm On Aug 26, 2018
dreaming the path of he has been taught right from childhood
FinallyFamous:
two days ago ..a very close friend had a similar dream...she saw houses falling apart and demons with buses packing people to damnation camp ....
Re: I Hear The Voice Of The Trumpet About To Sound by Evince(m): 11:45pm On Aug 26, 2018
have you been there b4. Mr "I was there live"
vicss:

Bro there is real heaven and hell and we chose the one we want here on earth.

God's kingdom within you mean as a true Christian who has totally surrendered his or her life to Christ and living a Christlike live you already living in God's kindgom here on earth.He has taken control of everything about you-you live your life according to his plan for you.
And in this God's kingdom is abundant life.Jesus said He come to give life in abundance(john 10:10).
Re: I Hear The Voice Of The Trumpet About To Sound by Tonimordred(m): 11:46pm On Aug 26, 2018
meforyou1:
anu muo gara uka na efe arusi. Nkitipa rashaa kwa otu nnegi
sunra pa otu nma gi
Re: I Hear The Voice Of The Trumpet About To Sound by meforyou1(m): 12:15am On Aug 27, 2018
Tonimordred:
sunra pa otu nma gi
ekwensu duo nnegi idonko
Re: I Hear The Voice Of The Trumpet About To Sound by Tonimordred(m): 6:50am On Aug 27, 2018
meforyou1:
ekwensu duo nnegi idonko
araa ni o san pa iwo ati ebi ee
Re: I Hear The Voice Of The Trumpet About To Sound by gahdfrey(m): 7:59am On Aug 27, 2018
johnstin:
Whether we like it or not, the trumpet will sound.

All those who have not given their lives to our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ will be left behind.

Hellfire is the final destination of those that reject Jesus.

Let me tell all those who are mocking that being a born- again christain is the best thing that can happen to you.

I so much enjoy being a Christain. There's no enjoyment in smoking, drinking, sexual immoralities, lying, fighting, clubbing etc.. I was a sinner before and some of these things but now I pity people doing them.

Why don't you give your life to Jesus Christ and see the difference. Living a life of holiness is blissful. You can't achieve it by yourself but Jesus will help you.

so the trumpet will sound as per final whistle..... Oya everybody close shop the game is over

1 Like

Re: I Hear The Voice Of The Trumpet About To Sound by omojeesu(m): 8:16am On Aug 27, 2018
Evince:
so u are still believing this lies Mr. Naija wake up europeans enslaved u with lies

Thanks for the info!
Re: I Hear The Voice Of The Trumpet About To Sound by meforyou1(m): 9:03am On Aug 27, 2018
Tonimordred:
araa ni o san pa iwo ati ebi ee
amusu tagbusikwaunu
Re: I Hear The Voice Of The Trumpet About To Sound by lightblazingnow(m): 11:29am On Aug 30, 2018
Amen
Re: I Hear The Voice Of The Trumpet About To Sound by FinallyFamous: 7:40pm On Sep 02, 2018
ogakizito:

Read this your post out loud to your self.
do you still think you're alright ?
read what I wrote again ...its not about me being right , I was only relaying what I was told.
Re: I Hear The Voice Of The Trumpet About To Sound by chyldvoodoo: 2:21am On Sep 16, 2018
Livefreeordieha:
mushroom hallucinogens ���
Do they sell.magjc mushrooms in Nigeria.
Re: I Hear The Voice Of The Trumpet About To Sound by adesokan382: 3:01am On Sep 16, 2018
Thank you Jesus Christ

139 Likes

Re: I Hear The Voice Of The Trumpet About To Sound by Livefreeordieha(m): 6:50am On Sep 16, 2018
chyldvoodoo:

Do they sell.magjc mushrooms in Nigeria.
bro i don't know ooo...Even if there it Might be imported...But in Europe d thin dey everywhere..My Italian friend was d person i saw took it first and i vowed not to try it...D thing scare me bro...My advice to u...Before u take it make sure head and mind is clear...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

When A Guy Promised You Marriage Just Because Of Sex / Why I Cancelled Crossover Service — Adeboye / GODWIN; Gospel Or Secular???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.