Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,200 members, 7,818,669 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:24 PM

Nokia Users, Get In Here!!! - Phones (118) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Nokia Users, Get In Here!!! (200742 Views)

Mtn Users Get In / LG Users???? Get In Here!!!! / Samsung Galaxy Users Get In Here[ New Hope For Old Flagship Samsung Phones] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (115) (116) (117) (118) (119) (120) (121) ... (127) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nokia Users, Get In Here!!! by Nobody: 3:54pm On Jul 02, 2020
Conductor261:

No story things

Ehn? Have you bought something from him before?
Re: Nokia Users, Get In Here!!! by Conductor261: 3:58pm On Jul 02, 2020
Elder0001:

Ehn? Have you bought something from him before?

Re: Nokia Users, Get In Here!!! by Nobody: 4:00pm On Jul 02, 2020
[quote author=Conductor261 post=91305660][/quote]

I understand.grin
Re: Nokia Users, Get In Here!!! by BenDanor(m): 6:00pm On Jul 02, 2020
handie:
Definitely. Ordered on Monday and it was shipped same day. D wait is killing me rn. If I get it tomorrow, a launching party must be held
lol

Me too. I ordered my from Jumia on a Monday by February and got it on Friday. I almost pass out because I couldn't wait for the phone to come. Infact I always dream about it. lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nokia Users, Get In Here!!! by onyico: 6:27pm On Jul 02, 2020
Bright12660:

Add it money and get the Nokia 5.3 if you can. That Nokia 5 is really old boss
How much is Nokia 5.3 now in the market?
Re: Nokia Users, Get In Here!!! by Osasnidas(m): 1:56pm On Jul 03, 2020
BenDanor:

The phone is sleek. Good build quality, the processor runs smoothly and opens apps fast, average cameras though can actually take really good pictures in a lighted environment, average display but really great viewing angles, battery can last one full day, smooth and clean UI, good sound quality, USB type C and upgradable to android 10
Infact the phone is worth its money
I just made an order today.. does it support Glo 4G band 28?
Re: Nokia Users, Get In Here!!! by BenDanor(m): 2:00pm On Jul 03, 2020
Osasnidas:
I just made an order today.. does it support Glo 4G band 28?
I don't know but since it's a global version, it should support all bands.

1 Like

Re: Nokia Users, Get In Here!!! by Osasnidas(m): 3:17pm On Jul 03, 2020
BenDanor:

I don't know but since it's a global version, it should support all bands.
thanks...
Re: Nokia Users, Get In Here!!! by Bright12660(m): 10:29pm On Jul 03, 2020
onyico:
How much is Nokia 5.3 now in the market?
Around 70k-80k range
Re: Nokia Users, Get In Here!!! by NigeriaB(m): 10:12am On Jul 04, 2020
Any Nokia 5.1plus you see now it's either X5 or a refurbished one. That's why it is dat cheap.

No shops or stores will sell Global version Nokia 5.1 plus for you below 65k. Mark my word!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nokia Users, Get In Here!!! by BenDanor(m): 12:25pm On Jul 04, 2020
Osasnidas:
thanks...
you're welcome
Re: Nokia Users, Get In Here!!! by Conductor261: 12:26pm On Jul 04, 2020
NigeriaB:
Any Nokia 5.1plus you see now it's either X5 or a refurbished one. That's why it is dat cheap.

No shops or stores will sell Global version Nokia 5.1 plus for you below 65k. Mark my word!
What of Nokia5
Re: Nokia Users, Get In Here!!! by BenDanor(m): 12:28pm On Jul 04, 2020
NigeriaB:

It's not true

1 Like

Re: Nokia Users, Get In Here!!! by NigeriaB(m): 1:11pm On Jul 04, 2020
Conductor261:

What of Nokia5

Nokia 5 is just one version. So it's either original or the original has been refurbished.

1 Like

Re: Nokia Users, Get In Here!!! by NigeriaB(m): 1:15pm On Jul 04, 2020
BenDanor:

It's not true

I'm neither a phone dealer nor I'm a phone repairer.

What do I gain if I lie ?

We shouldn't be economical with the truth in as much as we want to drive our points to a point of satisfaction.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nokia Users, Get In Here!!! by ToyBoyAaron(m): 2:34pm On Jul 04, 2020
NigeriaB:

I'm neither a phone dealer nor I'm a phone repairer.

What do I gain if I lie ?

We shouldn't be economical with the truth in as much as we want to drive our points to a point of satisfaction.
It doesn't matter... What is the upper hand of nokia 5.1plus? Remember nokia 5.1plus was sold 20k higher than x5. So tell me why I'll pay extra 20k for few 4g band and local warranty
Re: Nokia Users, Get In Here!!! by NigeriaB(m): 2:46pm On Jul 04, 2020
ToyBoyAaron:

It doesn't matter... What is the upper hand of nokia 5.1plus? Remember nokia 5.1plus was sold 20k higher than x5. So tell me why I'll pay extra 20k for few 4g band and local warranty

Atleast, there's a difference!

It is totally out of place to deny dat there's no difference at all between the two versions. This is my point.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nokia Users, Get In Here!!! by saint2ace(m): 3:39pm On Jul 04, 2020
ToyBoyAaron:

The reason is choice
Re: Nokia Users, Get In Here!!! by onyico: 4:00pm On Jul 04, 2020
Bright12660:
Around 70k-80k range
ok. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Nokia Users, Get In Here!!! by NigeriaB(m): 10:56am On Jul 05, 2020
Do you know the meaning of REFURBISHED PHONES? Please check Google to know what it means when a phone has been refurbished.

Someone initially bought an original version of a phone but finds a fault with it later, returns this phone to the manufacturer (Nokia). The manufacturer rectifies or fixes the problem and later puts it out for sale. At this time, even though it is the original version, it will definitely come out cheaper and this is what is happening to the global Version of Nokia 5.1plus you people are seeing now either on Jumia or somewhere else.

And this what I mean when I say the Nokia 5.1plus you people are seeing so cheap now is either a refurbished global Version or the X5 because 5.1plus global Version is no more in the market...

Is this too ambiguous to understand?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nokia Users, Get In Here!!! by Conductor261: 11:22am On Jul 05, 2020
NigeriaB:

Do you know the meaning of REFURBISHED PHONES? Please check Google to know what it means when a phone has been refurbished.

Someone initially bought an original version of a phone but finds a fault with it later, returns this phone to the manufacturer (Nokia). The manufacturer rectifies or fixes the problem and later puts it out for sale. At this time, even though it is the original version, it will definitely come out cheaper and this is what is happening to the global Version of Nokia 5.1plus you people are seeing now either on Jumia or somewhere else.

And this what I mean when I say the Nokia 5.1plus you people are seeing so cheap now is either a refurbished global Version or the X5 because 5.1plus global Version is no more in the market...

Is it same with Nokia5?
Re: Nokia Users, Get In Here!!! by NigeriaB(m): 11:36am On Jul 05, 2020
Conductor261:

Is it same with Nokia5?

I can't say for sure cos Nokia 5 comes in one version. The prices of Nokia 5 is not as conflicting as that of Nokia 5.1 plus.
Re: Nokia Users, Get In Here!!! by ToyBoyAaron(m): 11:36am On Jul 05, 2020
NigeriaB:

We understand bro... But we don't care. Even iPhone's price drops, not to talk of nokia of 2018.

1 Like

Re: Nokia Users, Get In Here!!! by NigeriaB(m): 11:46am On Jul 05, 2020
ToyBoyAaron:

We understand bro... But we don't care. Even iPhone's price drops, not to talk of nokia of 2018.

I'm glad you understand broda.

Happy Sunday

1 Like

Re: Nokia Users, Get In Here!!! by Redpanter(m): 1:38pm On Jul 05, 2020
NigeriaB:

Stop talking in the nonsense.... "if you no know you no know" grin grin grin

YOU SNOOZE YOU LOSE
Best price:
Nokia 5.1 plus (Global version) 3gb 32gb -
With 1 year warranty

Pay on delivery
Fast Express delivery

Contact on WhatsApp: click here or call 2348127838587 to order

kiss kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: Nokia Users, Get In Here!!! by yusfatedeeprof(m): 1:53pm On Jul 05, 2020
NigeriaB:

Wawu shocked, you still come here to say this nonsense.... A misleading misinformation with no iota of truth in it, DISREGARD!
A strong assertion that reeks of ignorance, it would be nice of you to modify it

Check from the other thread here https://www.nairaland.com/4979911/nokia-thread-3.1-plus-4.2/105#91395304
*His claims has been debunked*

4 Likes

Re: Nokia Users, Get In Here!!! by Nobody: 1:57pm On Jul 05, 2020
NigeriaB:

Thought as much..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nokia Users, Get In Here!!! by NigeriaB(m): 2:17pm On Jul 05, 2020
yusfatedeeprof:

Wawu shocked, you still come here to say this nonsense.... *A misleading misinformation* with no iota of truth in it.... Disregard

Check from the other thread here https://www.nairaland.com/4979911/nokia-thread-3.1-plus-4.2/105#91395304
*His claims has been debunked*

*"'A MISLEADING MISINFORMATION""*

At the bolded..

You are in essence saying my submission is valid and correct..lolz

1 Like

Re: Nokia Users, Get In Here!!! by NigeriaB(m): 2:19pm On Jul 05, 2020
Redpanter:

Stop talking in the nonsense.... "if you no know you no know" grin grin grin

YOU SNOOZE YOU LOSE
Best price:
Nokia 5.1 plus (Global version) 3gb 32gb -
With 1 year warranty

Pay on delivery
Fast Express delivery

Contact on WhatsApp: click here or call 2348127838587 to order

kiss kiss kiss

Hahaha
Lolz..

Marketer, I'm sorry bro..I do not intend to spoil business for you broda..lol
Re: Nokia Users, Get In Here!!! by yusfatedeeprof(m): 2:27pm On Jul 05, 2020
NigeriaB:

*"'A MISLEADING MISINFORMATION""*

At the bolded..

You are in essence saying my submission is valid and correct..lolz
Shut up and modify the nonsense you wrote up there, I won't start lecturing you on English language again....

1 Like

Re: Nokia Users, Get In Here!!! by NigeriaB(m): 2:33pm On Jul 05, 2020
yusfatedeeprof:

Shut up and modify the nonsense you wrote up there, I won't start lecturing you on English language again....

Hahaha

If a misinformation is misleading , then the misinformation is likely to lead us to the truth.

Remember the rule in mathematics?

Negative X negative = positive
Re: Nokia Users, Get In Here!!! by yusfatedeeprof(m): 2:37pm On Jul 05, 2020
NigeriaB:

Hahaha

If a misinformation is misleading , then the misinformation is likely to lead us to the truth.

Remember the rule in mathematics?

Negative X negative = positive
I give up bro, do you grin grin
Wtf cheesy cheesy

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (115) (116) (117) (118) (119) (120) (121) ... (127) (Reply)

Prices Of Tecno Android Phones In Nigeria / 10 Types Of Smartphone Displays, Touchscreens / LEAGOO KIICAA Power discussion thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.