Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,462 members, 7,830,299 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:23 PM

Nokia Users, Get In Here!!! - Phones (75) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Nokia Users, Get In Here!!! (201530 Views)

Nokia 3310 Makes A Return After 25 Years With A New Look / LG Users???? Get In Here!!!! / Samsung Galaxy Users Get In Here[ New Hope For Old Flagship Samsung Phones] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) ... (127) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nokia Users, Get In Here!!! by AirVaans(m): 1:44am On May 04, 2019
Jephz:

have u heard of app cloning b5? ........and try other Nokia product apart from x5. .....try other ones that are not androidone..... maybe you'll have a rethink........ peace!!!
Nokia phone that is not AndroidOne? Symbian?, Java?, Windows?... Which Nokia Android phone is not Stock Android please?
Re: Nokia Users, Get In Here!!! by whogatti: 7:35am On May 04, 2019
AirVaans:
Extremely Dark room... No Light
the Nokia camera is still ahead here, well detailed colors but what makes it not as bright is the intensity of the flash light it is not as bright.. You will know this when you use the flashlight in the dark compare to other phones especially tecno, infinix and Nokia made it like that also to optimize the battery... This are what makes the battery a great deal... This Nokia x5 na confirm phone if you have not own one you are missing.. grin
Re: Nokia Users, Get In Here!!! by Drizzle007(m): 7:40am On May 04, 2019
AirVaans:
Oh well... I don't buy it for the camera sha grin

Bro I'm also a redmi note 7 user. I think you could get the gcam every other note 7 user uses and try the review again. It'll put the argument to rest.
Re: Nokia Users, Get In Here!!! by whogatti: 7:48am On May 04, 2019
Drizzle007:

Bro I'm also a redmi note 7 user. I think you could get the gcam every other note 7 user uses and try the review again. It'll put the argument to rest.
..its a stock camera comperism we are trying out here not the gcam
Re: Nokia Users, Get In Here!!! by Mizik(m): 8:01am On May 04, 2019
whogatti:
the Nokia camera is still ahead here, well detailed colors but what makes it not as bright is the intensity of the flash light it is not as bright.. You will know this when you use the flashlight in the dark compare to other phones especially tecno, infinix and Nokia made it like that also to optimize the battery... This are what makes the battery a great deal... This Nokia x5 na confirm phone if you have not own one you are missing.. grin
indeed the color of the X5 was better but the flash isn't brighter.
@Airvans take some other pics too
Re: Nokia Users, Get In Here!!! by Mizik(m): 8:02am On May 04, 2019
AirVaans:
Lol... "YoU cAn gEt aAp tHaT pErFoRmS aAl ThE fUnCtIoNs hErE",.. gave a valid point, and you are telling me to try and be fair... Mr AndroidOne knower, please which App can you install on your phone can enable control electronics without IR blaster? Or enable duplicate all Apps on your phone?. Apart from regular security patch upates (which Xiaomi also provides by the way) what else does Stock Android do?... My father doesn't own Xiaomi, but Xiaomi are miles ahead of Nokia when it comes to Android phones. Don't sleep on it mate
The ir blaster is an hardware thing but as for the app cloning stuff.
Parallel space would do the job wink
Re: Nokia Users, Get In Here!!! by Mizik(m): 8:03am On May 04, 2019
Also of you fiddle with some settings in pro mode you can take some really good shots....
Re: Nokia Users, Get In Here!!! by whogatti: 8:08am On May 04, 2019
Mizik:

The ir blaster is an hardware thing but as for the app cloning stuff.
Parallel space would do the job wink
also multi account apps can do that too so no biggie
Re: Nokia Users, Get In Here!!! by Mizik(m): 8:22am On May 04, 2019
We'll be selling the Nokia X6 4Gb/64Gb version on Tuesday for ₦51990 shocked
If you'll like to book one down, CALL OR WHATSAPP 07016854740 or click to chat me up on WhatsApp https:///2347016854740
Re: Nokia Users, Get In Here!!! by AirVaans(m): 8:56am On May 04, 2019
Drizzle007:

True tho... Do you have the link to get Gcam?
Re: Nokia Users, Get In Here!!! by yusfatedeeprof(m): 9:46am On May 04, 2019
AirVaans:
Lol... "YoU cAn gEt aAp tHaT pErFoRmS aAl ThE fUnCtIoNs hErE",.. gave a valid point, and you are telling me to try and be fair... Mr AndroidOne knower, please which App can you install on your phone can enable control electronics without IR blaster? Or enable duplicate all Apps on your phone?. Apart from regular security patch upates (which Xiaomi also provides by the way) what else does Stock Android do?... My father doesn't own Xiaomi, but Xiaomi are miles ahead of Nokia when it comes to Android phones. Don't sleep on it mate
Ir blaster is a gimmick nothing special..... want to control your electronics, use remote controller

Stock android is like a clean room with much space, you see everywhere easily, why? because only the essential stuff are packed in this room..... You decide what else you feel is necessary to add to this room

miui on the other hand is a room filled with other things and irrelevancies you will likely never going to use, everywhere just full no space, everything is jam-packed.....u can spend hours or even days on settings menus whereas on stock android u are done with settings in minutes

5 Likes

Re: Nokia Users, Get In Here!!! by Salarys: 10:00am On May 04, 2019
KillerFrost:

Link to your launcher please mizik

@mizik please reply. I'll like to know also
Re: Nokia Users, Get In Here!!! by Mizik(m): 10:08am On May 04, 2019
AirVaans:
5.1 Plus camera is always Amazing out door... But rubbish in Low light
grin
Re: Nokia Users, Get In Here!!! by Mizik(m): 10:27am On May 04, 2019
yusfatedeeprof:

Ir blaster is a gimmick nothing special..... want to control your electronics, use remote controller

Stock android is like a clean room with much space, you see everywhere easily, why? because only the essential stuff are packed in this room..... You decide what else you feel is necessary to add to this room

miui on the other hand is a room filled with other things and irrelevancies you will likely never going to use, everywhere just full no space, everything is jam-packed.....u can spend hours or even days on settings menus whereas on stock android u are done with settings in minutes
Bro you've actually said it all.
As for me I'm sticking with stock android for now.
The only skinned android i may try out is Samsung but not xiaomi.
The bugs eh

1 Like

Re: Nokia Users, Get In Here!!! by Prechy2836(m): 10:31am On May 04, 2019
Mizik:

Bro you've actually said it all.
As for me I'm sticking with stock android for now.
The only skinned android i may try out is Samsung but not xiaomi.
The bugs eh
Me is Sense UI but these days person no dey know wetin dey sup with HTC sef.. oxygen os sef no bad.
Re: Nokia Users, Get In Here!!! by Itsmedozie: 10:35am On May 04, 2019
y"all have been all about software

what of built
Nokia beats Xiaomi hands down
Redmi 7 is built with plastic
even Nokia 2.1 is built with a metallic frame

well Sha who durability help

2 Likes

Re: Nokia Users, Get In Here!!! by Drizzle007(m): 11:09am On May 04, 2019
Re: Nokia Users, Get In Here!!! by AirVaans(m): 11:15am On May 04, 2019
yusfatedeeprof:

since the basics of a Telephone is making calls, from your logic I can literally say "Cameras on phones are gimmicks, if you want to take pictures, go to photo studios"....

You are here convincing yourself that there's something special about Stock Android... Out of 32GB, here how many GB left for use on your almighty Stock Android that doesn't have any malware,,, and then check that of the Note7 (with soooo many malwares), then tell me how much difference is there...

Re: Nokia Users, Get In Here!!! by AirVaans(m): 11:22am On May 04, 2019
Itsmedozie:
y"all have been all about software

what of built
Nokia beats Xiaomi hands down
Redmi 7 is built with plastic
even Nokia 2.1 is built with a metallic frame

well Sha who durability help

Lol... Amazing, so Amazing how y'all are here comparing build quality of Xiaomi to Nokia... When Xiaomi started building Android phones, Nokia was still making Asha series...

Note 7 is covered with Gorilla Glass 5, back and front, with a FHD Plus IPS display and 4000mah battery, and sell way lesser than Nokia 5.1plus with just HD plus display, no Glass protection and 3020mah battery... Let's start from there

2 Likes

Re: Nokia Users, Get In Here!!! by Mizik(m): 11:26am On May 04, 2019
Prechy2836:
Me is Sense UI but these days person no dey know wetin dey sup with HTC sef.. oxygen os sef no bad.
yeah oxygen os too is good o....
Re: Nokia Users, Get In Here!!! by AirVaans(m): 11:30am On May 04, 2019
Anyone can Make Stock Android phones... Xiaomi has Phones running GO Editions.... Let Nokia make an Android phone with their own UI, let's see how good they'll do
Re: Nokia Users, Get In Here!!! by Mizik(m): 11:30am On May 04, 2019
AirVaans:

Lol... Amazing, so Amazing how y'all are here comparing build quality of Xiaomi to Nokia... When Xiaomi started building Android phones, Nokia was still making Asha series...

Note 7 is covered with Gorilla Glass 5, back and front, with a FHD Plus IPS display and 4000mah battery, and sell way lesser than Nokia 5.1plus with just HD plus display, no Glass protection and 3020mah battery... Let's start from there
having even Gorilla Glass 6 doesn't actually translate to a good build quality.and it doesn't even mean the glass is stronger.
When Xiaomi was advertising the Redmi Note 7,they made it look like it could be stepped on,used to crack a walnut,but in real life the build quality isn't that good at all...m
Here's a proof

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G8J7lCAs38w
Re: Nokia Users, Get In Here!!! by Itsmedozie: 11:43am On May 04, 2019
AirVaans:

what I just saw was glass...glass...glass
abeg head to Youtube and check jayrigeverything then see that the durability of your Redmi 7 not note by the way doesn't measure up to Nokia 2
Nokia 2.1 has a 4000mah

1 Like

Re: Nokia Users, Get In Here!!! by AirVaans(m): 11:44am On May 04, 2019
Mizik:
having even Gorilla Glass 6 doesn't actually translate to a good build quality.and it doesn't even mean the glass is stronger.
When Xiaomi was advertising the Redmi Note 7,they made it look like it could be stepped on,used to crack a walnut,but in real life the build quality isn't that good at all...m
Here's a proof

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G8J7lCAs38w
Loool.. This is a durability test video... Even the strongest glass break, Mirror Glass in Luxurious vehicles break... This video was solely made to destroy the phone... Go check the one he did on Note 5,, note 5 survived the test.... I bet you no Nokia phone survive that test
Re: Nokia Users, Get In Here!!! by AirVaans(m): 11:46am On May 04, 2019
Itsmedozie:

what I just saw was glass...glass...glass
abeg head to Youtube and check jayrigeverything then see that the durability of your Redmi 7 not note by the way doesn't measure up to Nokia 2
Nokia 2.1 has a 4000mah
Jesu!!!!.. My eyes have seen my ears... I give up

Re: Nokia Users, Get In Here!!! by Harshirama(m): 12:10pm On May 04, 2019
Mizik:
and the fact that u can actually reduce the bokeh effect even after the shot. Or even in a case where you want to focus on another object it can be done....
How do you do this
Re: Nokia Users, Get In Here!!! by dy4life: 12:15pm On May 04, 2019
Hello Nokia fam, Pls help me with Nokia service center add. My fone fell into groundnut oil, since then it as stop charging. Based in lagos. Pls help
Re: Nokia Users, Get In Here!!! by Mizik(m): 12:20pm On May 04, 2019
AirVaans:
Loool.. This is a durability test video... Even the strongest glass break, Mirror Glass in Luxurious vehicles break... This video was solely made to destroy the phone... Go check the one he did on Note 5,, note 5 survived the test.... I bet you no Nokia phone survive that test
actually no.
If you're familiar with Jerryrig everything you'll know all about his tests and the Redmi Note 7 failed woefully compared to all other Glass sandwiche smartphones.
Check his other video's...
Re: Nokia Users, Get In Here!!! by Mizik(m): 12:21pm On May 04, 2019
dy4life:
Hello Nokia fam, Pls help me with Nokia service center add. My fone fell into groundnut oil, since then it as stop charging
are you based in lagos
Re: Nokia Users, Get In Here!!! by AirVaans(m): 12:21pm On May 04, 2019
Re: Nokia Users, Get In Here!!! by AirVaans(m): 12:26pm On May 04, 2019
Mizik:
actually no.
If you're familiar with Jerryrig everything you'll know all about his tests and the Redmi Note 7 failed woefully compared to all other Glass sandwiche smartphones.
Check his other video's...
woefully? Lol... That aside, under what circumstances would your phone go under such abuse in real life?... Gorrila Glass 5 doesn't mean it can't get broken or untouchable... It means it's has higher protection level incase of falling or something of that sort... If Note 7 and X5 fall down with same intensity, X5 would injure more... That's what it means,,,, Not all that one Jerryrigeverything is down... Na war u wan go use the phone fight?
Re: Nokia Users, Get In Here!!! by dy4life: 12:33pm On May 04, 2019
Mizik:
are you based in lagos
yes Sir, iyana ipaja precisely

(1) (2) (3) ... (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) ... (127) (Reply)

10 Types Of Smartphone Displays, Touchscreens / LEAGOO KIICAA Power discussion thread / Lovely Text Messages

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.