Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,298 members, 7,829,694 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:37 AM

Nokia Users, Get In Here!!! - Phones (76) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Nokia Users, Get In Here!!! (201495 Views)

Nokia 3310 Makes A Return After 25 Years With A New Look / LG Users???? Get In Here!!!! / Samsung Galaxy Users Get In Here[ New Hope For Old Flagship Samsung Phones] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) ... (127) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nokia Users, Get In Here!!! by dayveed1(m): 12:39pm On May 04, 2019
Everything about my Nokia x6 has been excellent so far but the battery durability is discouraging mehn! I don't even play games.. I'm porting back to Samsung..
Re: Nokia Users, Get In Here!!! by AirVaans(m): 12:42pm On May 04, 2019
dayveed1:
Everything about my Nokia x6 has been excellent so far but the battery durability is discouraging mehn! I don't even play games.. I'm porting back to Samsung..
Get Xiaomi Note 7 mate... Better than X6 in everything... Maybe aprat from the Camera, don't know how X6 camera is
Re: Nokia Users, Get In Here!!! by Mizik(m): 12:57pm On May 04, 2019
AirVaans:
woefully? Lol... That aside, under what circumstances would your phone go under such abuse in real life?... Gorrila Glass 5 doesn't mean it can't get broken or untouchable... It means it's has higher protection level incase of falling or something of that sort... If Note 7 and X5 fall down with same intensity, X5 would injure more... That's what it means,,,, Not all that one Jerryrigeverything is down... Na war u wan go use the phone fight?
lol all I'm saying is that most other smartphones including the Nokia X5 doesn't bend that easily so.
In terms of build quality and durability the X5 wins...
War or no war

1 Like

Re: Nokia Users, Get In Here!!! by dayveed1(m): 1:00pm On May 04, 2019
AirVaans:
Get Xiaomi Note 7 mate... Better than X6 in everything... Maybe aprat from the Camera, don't know how X6 camera is
Lol I doubt if Note 7 camera can beat that Low light no flash even though NL has reduced the image quality.. You need to see the ones I took with GCAM.. Xiaomi phones are superb no doubt but I don't like their builds the ones I've seen so far looks like a regular tecno phones.. I'm going back to Samsung till Nokia developers get sense.

1 Like

Re: Nokia Users, Get In Here!!! by AirVaans(m): 1:02pm On May 04, 2019
Mizik:
lol all I'm saying is that most other smartphones including the Nokia X5 doesn't bend that easily so.
In terms of build quality and durability the X5 wins...
War or no war
You're kidding right?, bend easily? What is X5 made off?... Does N7 bend easily?,, the Back Glass cracked after the second Hard bend,,,, X5 won't mak it past the first bend... Since no video is available for that experiment, you have the phone with you. Try it yourself
Re: Nokia Users, Get In Here!!! by BrokenBarbie: 1:02pm On May 04, 2019
Lol.. This argument no be small.. Meanwhile I'm confused on which to get between the X5 And xiaomi RN7. The specs I need are basically just camera and battery
Re: Nokia Users, Get In Here!!! by whogatti: 1:11pm On May 04, 2019
BrokenBarbie:
Lol.. This argument no be small.. Meanwhile I'm confused on which to get between the X5 And xiaomi RN7. The specs I need are basically just camera and battery
go for x5
Re: Nokia Users, Get In Here!!! by AirVaans(m): 1:19pm On May 04, 2019
BrokenBarbie:
This is a Nokia thread with Nokia users, and can basically give you information about X5, and will tell you X5 is better because it's the phone they are using.... You need Battery and Camera, N7 is your phone, take it from someone who has both and seeing the difference... If you also want spontaneity and variety N7 is also your phone... If you want Amazing screen and Display N7 is your phone,,, my X5 already has scratches on the screen that has refused to go off. That's something you can't get on the N7
Re: Nokia Users, Get In Here!!! by Mizik(m): 1:20pm On May 04, 2019
AirVaans:
You're kidding right?, bend easily? What is X5 made off?... Does N7 bend easily?,, the Back Glass cracked after the second Hard bend,,,, X5 won't mak it past the first bend... Since no video is available for that experiment, you have the phone with you. Try it yourself

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ElO7f71CB8M

1 Like

Re: Nokia Users, Get In Here!!! by Mizik(m): 1:24pm On May 04, 2019
BrokenBarbie:
YouTube would honestly give you better information
Re: Nokia Users, Get In Here!!! by Mizik(m): 1:25pm On May 04, 2019
AirVaans:
This is a Nokia thread with Nokia users, and can basically give you information about X5, and will tell you X5 is better because it's the phone they are using.... You need Battery and Camera, N7 is your phone, take it from someone who has both and seeing the difference... If you also want spontaneity and variety N7 is also your phone... If you want Amazing screen and Display N7 is your phone,,, my X5 already has scratches on the screen that has refused to go off. That's something you can't get on the N7
AirVaans i honestly don't know why you should be salty...
You have both The X5 and the Redmi note 7.
In terms of camera the pictures you posted the X5 was better.
You can help by posting more camera comparisons.
It would help those who are confused on which to get...
Re: Nokia Users, Get In Here!!! by BrokenBarbie: 1:28pm On May 04, 2019
Mizik:
YouTube would honestly give you better information

I would go there but I honestly don't have enough data for that atm.. I've watched reviews on the X5 there.. It's the RN7 I haven't watched
Re: Nokia Users, Get In Here!!! by Mizik(m): 1:35pm On May 04, 2019
BrokenBarbie:

I would go there but I honestly don't have enough data for that atm.. I've watched reviews on the X5 there.. It's the RN7 I haven't watched
best to watch the both and also search for Redmi note 7 vs Nokia X5 /5.1 plus
Re: Nokia Users, Get In Here!!! by Mizik(m): 1:47pm On May 04, 2019
@AirVaans bigger battery doesn't always translate to better battery performance.
We still need ur Unbiased comparison between the Redmi note 7 and the X5.
Because I'm even hearing that the Note 7 stutters here and there in the Ui....

Re: Nokia Users, Get In Here!!! by Salarys: 1:54pm On May 04, 2019
Mizik what's the name of your launcher
Re: Nokia Users, Get In Here!!! by Mizik(m): 1:57pm On May 04, 2019
Salarys:
Mizik what's the name of your launcher
so sorry bro i saw this and it skipped my mind....
Its poco launcher with S10 icon pack

Re: Nokia Users, Get In Here!!! by dy4life: 2:08pm On May 04, 2019
Hello Nokia fam, Pls help me with Nokia service center add. My fone fell into groundnut oil, since then it as stop charging. Based in lagos. Pls help
Re: Nokia Users, Get In Here!!! by Mizik(m): 2:25pm On May 04, 2019
dy4life:
Hello Nokia fam, Pls help me with Nokia service
center add. My fone fell into groundnut oil, since
then it as stop charging. Based in lagos. Pls help
Raya Best Service - Nigeria _SP002
18 Str. kodesho opposite computer village gate, ikeja
Ikeja
(2347007)292-2273
You may need an uber... It was even hard for me to locate it
Re: Nokia Users, Get In Here!!! by AirVaans(m): 3:31pm On May 04, 2019
Mizik:
AirVaans i honestly don't know why you should be salty...
You have both The X5 and the Redmi note 7.
In terms of camera the pictures you posted the X5 was better.
You can help by posting more camera comparisons.
It would help those who are confused on which to get...
First of All, being Salty? Nah fam, I'm being realistic and unbiased, which I'm not sure I can say same for y'all.. He said Camera and Battery, X5 give you just the camera, N7 give you the both, N7 camera is just as good as X5 and N7 has a better battery... I've only charged this phone once since I got it, charged to 100% yesterday at about 3pm. Its 3:30pm now today and the battery is just getting to 35% (my data is always on and constant on 4G, plus I played PES2019 mobile, about 4 matches, if you play it you'd know that App draines battery alot, and I'm having 35% after over 24hrs... My 5.1 plus has never lasted 24hrs on same usage
Re: Nokia Users, Get In Here!!! by AirVaans(m): 3:32pm On May 04, 2019
Mizik:
@AirVaans bigger battery doesn't always translate to better battery performance.
We still need ur Unbiased comparison between the Redmi note 7 and the X5.
Because I'm even hearing that the Note 7 stutters here and there in the Ui....
Contrary to what that YouTube video is saying about 5.1 plus, Here's a picture of my 5.1 plus screen, fell from ontop a sewing machine and had a Crack, but that youtube video is saying otherwise... And contrary to what the other guy is saying about the battery drain blah blah blah, is total Bull... I have both phones and the difference is clear when is comes to the battery performance...

Re: Nokia Users, Get In Here!!! by Prechy2836(m): 3:49pm On May 04, 2019
I thought comparisons where for phones of the same price or same spec or almost the same spec...
Xiaomi have been making android phones for how long?? Nokia is just the name HMD global is using..
48MP with option of GCAM being compared to 13MP,
4000MaH being compared to 3060MaH...

If you have the additional 11K or thereabout go buy your Redmi Note 7..
Otherwise you get the X5...
Which ever you buy you no go still regret..
Re: Nokia Users, Get In Here!!! by Mizik(m): 3:49pm On May 04, 2019
AirVaans:
First of All, being Salty? Nah fam, I'm being realistic and unbiased, which I'm not sure I can say same for y'all.. He said Camera and Battery, X5 give you just the camera, N7 give you the both, N7 camera is just as good as X5 and N7 has a better battery... I've only charged this phone once since I got it, charged to 100% yesterday at about 3pm. Its 3:30pm now today and the battery is just getting to 35% (my data is always on and constant on 4G, plus I played PES2019 mobile, about 4 matches, if you play it you'd know that App draines battery alot, and I'm having 35% after over 24hrs... My 5.1 plus has never lasted 24hrs on same usage
so in terms of battery and display the Redmi note 7 is better
Now can you also post some camera samples
Also hope you didn't notice any stutters in the ui?
Re: Nokia Users, Get In Here!!! by Prechy2836(m): 3:51pm On May 04, 2019
Mizik:
Mizik allow em oo you know say elders say new thing dey shack person..

1 Like

Re: Nokia Users, Get In Here!!! by AirVaans(m): 4:14pm On May 04, 2019
Mizik:
I have not seen on noticed any issues or stuttering when it comes the the Ui... Here are some camera samples..

Before Zoming to Maximum

1st - N7
2nd - X5

Re: Nokia Users, Get In Here!!! by AirVaans(m): 4:17pm On May 04, 2019
After Zoming to Maximum...

1st - N7
2nd - X5

Re: Nokia Users, Get In Here!!! by AirVaans(m): 4:20pm On May 04, 2019
1st - N7
2nd - X5

Re: Nokia Users, Get In Here!!! by Prechy2836(m): 4:23pm On May 04, 2019
Like I said before 48MP can't be compared to 13 and also hope you know by default the RN7 shoots 12MP camera..
Re: Nokia Users, Get In Here!!! by yusfatedeeprof(m): 4:33pm On May 04, 2019
BrokenBarbie:
The Rn7 is definitely a better device but also more expensive....if you have the extra 10k buy Rn7

I think the comparison should be between R7 and X5
Re: Nokia Users, Get In Here!!! by Mizik(m): 4:34pm On May 04, 2019
AirVaans:
I have not seen on noticed any issues or stuttering when it comes the the Ui... Here are some camera samples..

Before Zoming to Maximum

1st - N7
2nd - X5
why do i keep feeling like the X5 is better shocked
Except from the time you zoomed in
X5 looks better in terms of color too
Re: Nokia Users, Get In Here!!! by AirVaans(m): 4:35pm On May 04, 2019
Not able to upload more pictures... It's showing me error... Would try later
Re: Nokia Users, Get In Here!!! by yusfatedeeprof(m): 4:46pm On May 04, 2019
Screen on time, x5

Re: Nokia Users, Get In Here!!! by AirVaans(m): 4:53pm On May 04, 2019
1st - N7
2nd - X5

(1) (2) (3) ... (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) ... (127) (Reply)

10 Types Of Smartphone Displays, Touchscreens / LEAGOO KIICAA Power discussion thread / Lovely Text Messages

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.