Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,024 members, 7,818,027 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:20 AM

Please! How Do I Convince This Girl To Be In Relationship With Me? [photo] - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please! How Do I Convince This Girl To Be In Relationship With Me? [photo] (5651 Views)

Best Approach To Convince This Vendor Girl For Happy Ending / How Do I Convince My Boyfriend To Save In My Bank? / My Boyfriend Squeezes & Sucks My Bo*obs Like Oranges....Please Advice Me (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please! How Do I Convince This Girl To Be In Relationship With Me? [photo] by EzendiEgo1: 9:14pm On May 30, 2018
jericco1:
i don't understand this chat
ask those that understood it bro
Re: Please! How Do I Convince This Girl To Be In Relationship With Me? [photo] by mhisbliss(f): 9:15pm On May 30, 2018
EzendiEgo1:
I had try using all mean for her to understand but no way.
But you didn't say anything in the screenshot, she is not a mind reader.
Re: Please! How Do I Convince This Girl To Be In Relationship With Me? [photo] by jericco1(m): 9:16pm On May 30, 2018
EzendiEgo1:
ask those that understood it bro
please recommend someone
Re: Please! How Do I Convince This Girl To Be In Relationship With Me? [photo] by EzendiEgo1: 9:19pm On May 30, 2018
mhisbliss:
But you didn't say anything in the screenshot, she is not a mind reader.
I screenshot my point not all the chat
Re: Please! How Do I Convince This Girl To Be In Relationship With Me? [photo] by EzendiEgo1: 9:20pm On May 30, 2018
jericco1:

please recommend someone
greiboy
Re: Please! How Do I Convince This Girl To Be In Relationship With Me? [photo] by jericco1(m): 9:28pm On May 30, 2018
EzendiEgo1:
greiboy

greiboy, could you help me out, I need clarification on this thread.....
Re: Please! How Do I Convince This Girl To Be In Relationship With Me? [photo] by Nobody: 9:28pm On May 30, 2018
EzendiEgo1:
greiboy
bro Sup
Re: Please! How Do I Convince This Girl To Be In Relationship With Me? [photo] by Nobody: 9:30pm On May 30, 2018
jericco1:

greiboy, could you help me out, I need clarification on this thread.....
op is seeking help on how to convince a lady that is already in a serious relationship to be his girlfriend

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please! How Do I Convince This Girl To Be In Relationship With Me? [photo] by jericco1(m): 9:31pm On May 30, 2018
greiboy:
op is seeking help on how to convince a lady that is already in a serious relationship to be with his girlfriend
OK, I thought the WhatsApp chat doesn't tally
Re: Please! How Do I Convince This Girl To Be In Relationship With Me? [photo] by EzendiEgo1: 9:32pm On May 30, 2018
greiboy:
bro Sup
I da bro and you
Re: Please! How Do I Convince This Girl To Be In Relationship With Me? [photo] by Nobody: 10:07pm On May 30, 2018
EzendiEgo1:
I da bro and you
I am good bro

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please! How Do I Convince This Girl To Be In Relationship With Me? [photo] by samyfreshsmooth(m): 11:43pm On May 30, 2018
mhisbliss:
Just tell her how you feel, I know its actually you from the Nne you love using, so go straight to the point because if she likes you She'll say yes even to the dumbest speech but if she doesn't, I'm afraid if you sugarcoat from now till tomorrow it won't change a thing, But you goofed sha, you shouldn't have asked her of her relationship status

are you single or in a relationship ATM?
Re: Please! How Do I Convince This Girl To Be In Relationship With Me? [photo] by damtan(m): 12:37am On May 31, 2018
EzendiEgo1:

Please am so confused here, I don't know what else to do to convince this girl I want to be in relationship with her.
Ask iLegendd, he'll teach you how.
Re: Please! How Do I Convince This Girl To Be In Relationship With Me? [photo] by MrFriendzone(f): 2:35am On May 31, 2018
Get a copy of the book Get A Girlfriend & Escape Being Friendzoned and your problem will be solved once and for all. It's a must read for men.

Bye.

Re: Please! How Do I Convince This Girl To Be In Relationship With Me? [photo] by EzendiEgo1: 6:52am On May 31, 2018
damtan:
Ask iLegendd, he'll teach you how.
iLegendd oya bros
Re: Please! How Do I Convince This Girl To Be In Relationship With Me? [photo] by Pusyiter(m): 12:30pm On May 31, 2018
Hmmmm..Ms. Perfect. grin
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Just look at the gbagun... I wouldn't take a guy with such errors seriously..
Re: Please! How Do I Convince This Girl To Be In Relationship With Me? [photo] by Nobody: 1:10pm On May 31, 2018
Pusyiter:
Hmmmm..Ms. Perfect. grin
Far from that
Re: Please! How Do I Convince This Girl To Be In Relationship With Me? [photo] by Pusyiter(m): 4:30pm On May 31, 2018
Really?Easy to say. Not convinced grin
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Far from that
Re: Please! How Do I Convince This Girl To Be In Relationship With Me? [photo] by Nobody: 5:03pm On May 31, 2018
Pusyiter:
Really?Easy to say. Not convinced grin
You wanna b convinced? Lolzzzz
Re: Please! How Do I Convince This Girl To Be In Relationship With Me? [photo] by Pusyiter(m): 5:09pm On May 31, 2018
B4? Prove me wrong to be approved
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
You wanna b convinced? Lolzzzz
Re: Please! How Do I Convince This Girl To Be In Relationship With Me? [photo] by Nobody: 5:13pm On May 31, 2018
Pusyiter:
B4? Prove me wrong to be approved
I don't need to b approved.
Re: Please! How Do I Convince This Girl To Be In Relationship With Me? [photo] by Pusyiter(m): 5:15pm On May 31, 2018
you don start
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
I don't need to b approved.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Strange! Dead Teenager Appears Playing Game At His Memorial Service (photos) / The Night My Neighbor Made Me Feel Like A Woman- / Photo:comic Actor , Afonja Olaniyi Aka Sanyeri Wed Omolara

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.