Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,438 members, 7,819,611 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:08 PM

"I Can Tell If I'm 2 Hours Pregnant", Says A Lady. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "I Can Tell If I'm 2 Hours Pregnant", Says A Lady. (3460 Views)

My Girlfriend Is My Girlfriend, Her Past Is Her Past, Says a Young Man / You Must Have At Least 5 Million In Your Account To Date Me: Says A Fine Lady / My Experience With A Bitch In Lagos(rate Me If I'm At Fault) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Can Tell If I'm 2 Hours Pregnant", Says A Lady. by Chrissyebony(f): 8:45pm On May 30, 2018
iamJ:
chaii why did you tell me this one cry

Now I'm stuck, if I go for a young girl I get girls easily

If I go for an older woman I will have boy after lottery sex cry

Last part, both older at what age or you meant the same age?

I meant that if both people are generally older (35 - 40 an up) Also, that won't always be the case but it is most likely to happen. You just need to try your luck wink
Re: "I Can Tell If I'm 2 Hours Pregnant", Says A Lady. by blacq2009(m): 8:53pm On May 30, 2018
samyfreshsmooth:
when they say y'all should stop befriending witches and marine spirits in woman form una no go hear undecided
Calm down, bro.
Re: "I Can Tell If I'm 2 Hours Pregnant", Says A Lady. by Deltayankeeboi: 8:54pm On May 30, 2018
Samata104:

Smile wink thanks
Back to my question
Are you for real... if yes
She kinda weird!! Cuz dat not true.
I can bet my life on it. that picture on your profile is not yours. stealing somebody else's picture to feel relevant. see your life
Re: "I Can Tell If I'm 2 Hours Pregnant", Says A Lady. by blacq2009(m): 8:54pm On May 30, 2018
Chrissyebony:
That's physically impossible. You don't start actually "feeling" pregnant until about 1 week.
Ok. Is it relative or general?
Re: "I Can Tell If I'm 2 Hours Pregnant", Says A Lady. by Nobody: 8:55pm On May 30, 2018
Deltayankeeboi:
I can bet my life on it. that picture on your profile is not yours. stealing somebody else's picture to feel relevant. see your life
Oh ok
Maybe you don’t know me
Keep betting your life.
Re: "I Can Tell If I'm 2 Hours Pregnant", Says A Lady. by Chrissyebony(f): 8:56pm On May 30, 2018
blacq2009:

Ok. Is it relative or general?

Generally. Some people don't feel it until 2 weeks, 3 weeks, or even a month! But definitely not in 2 days or 2 hours.
Re: "I Can Tell If I'm 2 Hours Pregnant", Says A Lady. by iamJ(m): 8:57pm On May 30, 2018
Chrissyebony:

I meant that if both people are generally older (35 - 40 an up) Also, that won't always be the case but it is most likely to happen. You just need to try your luck wink
oh cheesy only a 43 + man will marry a girl of 32+ but I understand, and they usually have boys truly, maybe it's because the women's genes are getting ready for that thing lipsrsealed so they cant put in a good gene fight
Re: "I Can Tell If I'm 2 Hours Pregnant", Says A Lady. by Chrissyebony(f): 8:59pm On May 30, 2018
iamJ:
oh cheesy only a 43 + man will marry a girl of 32+ but I understand, and they usually have boys truly, maybe it's because the women's genes are getting ready for that thing lipsrsealed so they cant put in a good gene fight

Actually, the sperm determines the gender of the unformed/unborn child. The sperm fertilizes the egg, which determines the XX chromosome (female) or XY chromosome (male)
Re: "I Can Tell If I'm 2 Hours Pregnant", Says A Lady. by blacq2009(m): 9:00pm On May 30, 2018
iamJ:
u have a point, Neva looked at it that way, makes sense, na to marry young girl, no time for lottery womb grin
Hope you got younger sperm. No take dredged sperm go worry one innocent young girl. Lol.
Re: "I Can Tell If I'm 2 Hours Pregnant", Says A Lady. by blacq2009(m): 9:02pm On May 30, 2018
Chrissyebony:

Also, when the man is older and the woman is younger the baby is most likely to be a girl, and when a woman is older and the man is younger there is most likely to be a boy. When both are older, boy is more prevalent and when both are young (17-20) boy is also more prevalent.
Wow. I'm marvelled at your in-depth knowledge. Thanks for the light.
Re: "I Can Tell If I'm 2 Hours Pregnant", Says A Lady. by Chrissyebony(f): 9:03pm On May 30, 2018
blacq2009:

Hope you got younger sperm. No take dredged sperm go worry one innocent young girl. Lol.

Some men think that when their wife/girlfriend isn't getting pregnant it is the woman's fault but sometimes the man has low sperm count. So, it would be suggested for all men at some point to check their sperm count.
Re: "I Can Tell If I'm 2 Hours Pregnant", Says A Lady. by Chrissyebony(f): 9:04pm On May 30, 2018
blacq2009:

Wow. I'm marvelled at your in-depth knowledge. Thanks for the light.

In my home country I took a course on sexual education.
Re: "I Can Tell If I'm 2 Hours Pregnant", Says A Lady. by iamJ(m): 9:05pm On May 30, 2018
Chrissyebony:

Actually, the sperm determines the gender of the unformed/unborn child. The sperm fertilizes the egg, which determines the XX chromosome (female) or XY chromosome (male)
4th thing I'm learning tonight cool and in biology class, they talked about these things, I was busy smiling at a girl distracted cry na wa all those years wasted embarassed

Just googled what u said and I tire for myself, meaning that men are usually at fault for the sex of the baby, I know that it's random but it's men, wonder why people always blame the wife

Also pastors that pray for an already pregnant woman, na wa cheesy
Re: "I Can Tell If I'm 2 Hours Pregnant", Says A Lady. by iamJ(m): 9:07pm On May 30, 2018
blacq2009:

na space ship I wan use deposit my sperm and only males sperms are allowed, I can't allow someone to touch my daughter like I did to people's daughter, i can't, I just can't at all embarassed
Re: "I Can Tell If I'm 2 Hours Pregnant", Says A Lady. by blacq2009(m): 9:09pm On May 30, 2018
Chrissyebony:

In my home country I took a course on sexual education.
Wow. An interesting course it'd be. More grease to your elbow. Where's your home country, if you don't mind?
Re: "I Can Tell If I'm 2 Hours Pregnant", Says A Lady. by blacq2009(m): 9:11pm On May 30, 2018
iamJ:
na space ship I wan use deposit my sperm and only males sperms are allowed, I can't allow someone to touch my daughter like I did to people's daughter, i can't, I just can't at all embarassed
You want to outsmart karma? Let's wait and watch.
Re: "I Can Tell If I'm 2 Hours Pregnant", Says A Lady. by blacq2009(m): 9:15pm On May 30, 2018
Chrissyebony:

Some men think that when their wife/girlfriend isn't getting pregnant it is the woman's fault but sometimes the man has low sperm count. So, it would be suggested for all men at some point to check their sperm count.
What are the causes of low sperm count and also the effects of untreated low sperm count for long?
Re: "I Can Tell If I'm 2 Hours Pregnant", Says A Lady. by iamJ(m): 9:19pm On May 30, 2018
blacq2009:

You want to outsmart karma? Let's wait and watch.
nanobots go carry the male sperms and shoot Into her and put the men inside the egg, I no mind to pay doctor for any medical way it can be hacked but I no want girl

Guy the way them dey use girls these days cry no be my daughter go join that list embarassed I reject it
Re: "I Can Tell If I'm 2 Hours Pregnant", Says A Lady. by Chrissyebony(f): 9:19pm On May 30, 2018
blacq2009:

What are the causes of low sperm count and also the effects of untreated low sperm count for long?

Sometimes low sperm count is a genetic thing but it can be caused by drug use, weight issues, and excessive masturbation.
Re: "I Can Tell If I'm 2 Hours Pregnant", Says A Lady. by Chrissyebony(f): 9:20pm On May 30, 2018
blacq2009:

Wow. An interesting course it'd be. More grease to your elbow. Where's your home country, if you don't mind?

I'm Cameroonian. But I grew up in Nigeria.
Re: "I Can Tell If I'm 2 Hours Pregnant", Says A Lady. by blacq2009(m): 9:28pm On May 30, 2018
Chrissyebony:

I'm Cameroonian. But I grew up in Nigeria.
Ok. Good to hear.
Re: "I Can Tell If I'm 2 Hours Pregnant", Says A Lady. by blacq2009(m): 9:30pm On May 30, 2018
Chrissyebony:

Sometimes low sperm count is a genetic thing but it can be caused by drug use, weight issues, and excessive masturbation.
Can we talk more anywhere not nairaland, please ?
Re: "I Can Tell If I'm 2 Hours Pregnant", Says A Lady. by Chrissyebony(f): 9:31pm On May 30, 2018
blacq2009:

Ok. Good to hear.

Luckily, I got the opportunity to travel to many different countries because of my father.
Re: "I Can Tell If I'm 2 Hours Pregnant", Says A Lady. by Chrissyebony(f): 9:32pm On May 30, 2018
blacq2009:

Can we talk more anywhere not nairaland, please ?

It depends what you want to talk about...
Re: "I Can Tell If I'm 2 Hours Pregnant", Says A Lady. by blacq2009(m): 9:34pm On May 30, 2018
iamJ:
nanobots go carry the male sperms and shoot Into her and put the men inside the egg, I no mind to pay doctor for any medical way it can be hacked but I no want girl

Guy the way them dey use girls these days cry no be my daughter go join that list embarassed I reject it
That bitch called karma will catch up with you soonest. Who knows, first pikin fit be girl sef. Lol.
Re: "I Can Tell If I'm 2 Hours Pregnant", Says A Lady. by blacq2009(m): 9:40pm On May 30, 2018
Chrissyebony:

It depends what you want to talk about...
It's a bit confidential. +233-0242255465. Please hi me. Regards.
Re: "I Can Tell If I'm 2 Hours Pregnant", Says A Lady. by kmaster007: 11:56pm On May 30, 2018
she be winch Doctor

(1) (2) (Reply)

Help Me Please, How Can I Handle My Wife Incessant Anger / Will You Let This Guy ....(photo) / Billions!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.