Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,887 members, 7,828,144 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:56 AM

Ladies Do You Love When Guys Cum On Your Boobs??? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Do You Love When Guys Cum On Your Boobs??? (10676 Views)

How Does It Feel When Guys Ejaculate? Why Are They Always Shaking? / I Can't Cum On Time During Sex / 12 Things Girls Talk About When Guys Aren’t Around (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies Do You Love When Guys Cum On Your Boobs??? by Nobody: 10:18pm On May 30, 2018
isidiwent:
Not even that, some have literal sex, pull out the dick from the private part & splash on the breast...

Yeah I understand. It's a form of birth control if u ask me.
Re: Ladies Do You Love When Guys Cum On Your Boobs??? by Safiaa(f): 10:22pm On May 30, 2018
Smh
Re: Ladies Do You Love When Guys Cum On Your Boobs??? by Nobody: 10:25pm On May 30, 2018
Wild girl, stop pretending
Safiaa:
Smh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies Do You Love When Guys Cum On Your Boobs??? by Safiaa(f): 10:26pm On May 30, 2018
DonPiiko:
Wild girl, stop pretending
I’m not wild. It’s all a front. I’m a good girl smiley
Re: Ladies Do You Love When Guys Cum On Your Boobs??? by Nobody: 10:27pm On May 30, 2018
Lies I have a mental picture of you. It's not nice
Safiaa:
Re: Ladies Do You Love When Guys Cum On Your Boobs??? by Safiaa(f): 10:28pm On May 30, 2018
DonPiiko:
Lies I have a mental picture of you. It's not nice
lol ok then
Re: Ladies Do You Love When Guys Cum On Your Boobs??? by Nobody: 10:34pm On May 30, 2018
Goodnight
Safiaa:
lol ok then
Re: Ladies Do You Love When Guys Cum On Your Boobs??? by Nofav0rs(m): 10:58pm On May 30, 2018
kimbraa:
Disgusting! What's your dick doing around the breast? Was another hole found?
your sex life will be very boring

1 Like

Re: Ladies Do You Love When Guys Cum On Your Boobs??? by Nobody: 11:01pm On May 30, 2018
Nofav0rs:
your sex life will be very boring
My dear, I love it the way it is if that thing you do is called being spontaneous, then I don't want.
Re: Ladies Do You Love When Guys Cum On Your Boobs??? by Nofav0rs(m): 11:03pm On May 30, 2018
kimbraa:
My dear, I love it the way it is if that thing you do is called being spontaneous, then I don't want.
chai! Just lay in bed, he puts dïck, you cum, then you start telling him to stop. Chai cry cry cry
Re: Ladies Do You Love When Guys Cum On Your Boobs??? by Nobody: 11:07pm On May 30, 2018
Nofav0rs:
chai! Just lay in bed, he puts dïck, you cum, then you start telling him to stop. Chai cry cry cry
Absolutely, you know how we granny do. grin
Re: Ladies Do You Love When Guys Cum On Your Boobs??? by kmaster007: 11:11pm On May 30, 2018
not all like it.... sum ladies dat her expert wnt guys to cum inside dem
Re: Ladies Do You Love When Guys Cum On Your Boobs??? by Nofav0rs(m): 11:26pm On May 30, 2018
kimbraa:
Absolutely, you know how we granny do. grin
cry cry cry
Re: Ladies Do You Love When Guys Cum On Your Boobs??? by Nobody: 11:28pm On May 30, 2018
kmaster007:

So she can hook him with belle abi?
Re: Ladies Do You Love When Guys Cum On Your Boobs??? by kmaster007: 11:51pm On May 30, 2018
metalgear:

ladies re SMART in dis... if I cum inside my gurl she can make it com outside by goin to hiss herself
Re: Ladies Do You Love When Guys Cum On Your Boobs??? by damtan(m): 12:27am On May 31, 2018
If Safiaa could explain the feeling, all of una go run comot this thread
Safiaa:
If Safiaa could explain the feeling, all of una go run comot this thread
Re: Ladies Do You Love When Guys Cum On Your Boobs??? by BluntTheApostle(m): 12:36am On May 31, 2018
It appears like MrCork is in love with KillaBeauty grin cheesy
Re: Ladies Do You Love When Guys Cum On Your Boobs??? by Nobody: 12:37am On May 31, 2018
kmaster007:
ladies re SMART in dis... if I cum inside my gurl she can make it com outside by goin to hiss herself

Smart indeed...if a girl starts telling u "baby...i want you to cum deeep inside me!!!" on the heat of passion, just know she wants to have a baby. Especially if she wraps her legs around your waist when she notices you're about to erupt.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies Do You Love When Guys Cum On Your Boobs??? by kingxsamz(m): 12:51am On May 31, 2018
smh...Cumming on ur babe's boobs is one of the most sexy sh!t to do. Mehn that sh!t feels good.
Re: Ladies Do You Love When Guys Cum On Your Boobs??? by BrainnewsNg(f): 6:01am On May 31, 2018
It feels good, especially feeling something hot on your chest with a tugid dick in front of you..

God bless guys.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ladies Do You Love When Guys Cum On Your Boobs??? by Nobody: 6:26am On May 31, 2018
BrainnewsNg:
It feels good, especially feeling something hot on your chest with a tugid dick in front of you..

God bless guys.

God bless u too wink.
Re: Ladies Do You Love When Guys Cum On Your Boobs??? by cvibe2: 7:24am On May 31, 2018
The OP's write up is only interesting if the lady has big boobs. It is just a waste of time if the lady has the tea cup size boobs.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Do You Love When Guys Cum On Your Boobs??? by press005: 8:43am On May 31, 2018
How far a lady can go depends on trust, comfort and the body chemistry level existing between them...When a girl loves you wholeheartedly, allowing u to cum on her breassst is jst the beginning of her sexual prowess.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Do You Love When Guys Cum On Your Boobs??? by Saff(f): 9:09am On May 31, 2018
damtan:
If Safiaa could explain the feeling, all of una go run comot this threadIf Safiaa could explain the feeling, all of una go run comot this thread
Re: Ladies Do You Love When Guys Cum On Your Boobs??? by DSS1335: 9:33am On May 31, 2018
kmaster007:

wink
Re: Ladies Do You Love When Guys Cum On Your Boobs??? by Nobody: 9:49am On May 31, 2018
metalgear:

Experiences have shown they love the feeling of thick warm cream.pie inside. That's why they will resist any attempt of u pulling out. Just whisper "baby am cuming oo ooo" and watch her reaction as she holds u tighter with her eyes rolled inward

1 Like

Re: Ladies Do You Love When Guys Cum On Your Boobs??? by BluntTheApostle(m): 9:54am On May 31, 2018
BrainnewsNg:

God bless guys.

shocked
Re: Ladies Do You Love When Guys Cum On Your Boobs??? by durubennie(m): 10:29am On May 31, 2018
Nonsense And how is that going to solve the economic problems of Nigeria
Re: Ladies Do You Love When Guys Cum On Your Boobs??? by Telemon(m): 12:44pm On May 31, 2018
Twoclans:
It's cool ohhhh nothing wrong with it, the only time the problem starts is when he doesn't make the effort to clean up his mess. angry .

My bones are paining me, I don't want trouble this evening. Let me just go with my wahala. lipsrsealed
hmm this ur dp no be here oh.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Do You Love When Guys Cum On Your Boobs??? by Barzinime(m): 12:47pm On May 31, 2018
Wat are you doing in romance section?,
Gerrout of here and go to the economic problems of Nigeria section? undecided
durubennie:
Nonsense
And how is that going to solve the economic problems of Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Do You Love When Guys Cum On Your Boobs??? by Nobody: 1:57pm On May 31, 2018
Barzinime:
Wat are you doing in romance section?,
Gerrout of here and go to the economic problems of Nigeria section? undecided

The guy is obviously a troll. What has titfuck and cumming on a girls boobs got to do with the "economic problems of Nigeria"?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Is The Purpose Or Benefits Of Having A Girlfriend Or Boyfriend? / Diary Of A Runs Girl – Who Is A Runs Girl? How Can You Identify A Runsgirl / I Think I Am Falling For a Yoruba Guy, What Do U Think Abt Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.