Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,199 members, 7,818,664 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:11 PM

Ladies Do You Love When Guys Cum On Your Boobs??? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Do You Love When Guys Cum On Your Boobs??? (10607 Views)

How Does It Feel When Guys Ejaculate? Why Are They Always Shaking? / I Can't Cum On Time During Sex / 12 Things Girls Talk About When Guys Aren’t Around (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies Do You Love When Guys Cum On Your Boobs??? by Oluwasaeon(m): 2:06pm On May 31, 2018
Do you want me to cum on your boobs, Babyforever ?
Re: Ladies Do You Love When Guys Cum On Your Boobs??? by durubennie(m): 4:25pm On May 31, 2018
Barzinime:
Wat are you doing in romance section?,
Gerrout of here and go to the economic problems of Nigeria section? undecided
If i punch you in the face, will pork chops fall out of your ass??
Re: Ladies Do You Love When Guys Cum On Your Boobs??? by Pusyiter(m): 4:44pm On May 31, 2018
I dey tell you.
kimbraa:
Disgusting! What's your dick doing around the breast? Was another hole found?
Re: Ladies Do You Love When Guys Cum On Your Boobs??? by Pusyiter(m): 4:45pm On May 31, 2018
Which mess? what is on your boobs is now a mess? grin
Na only you waka cum o.
Twoclans:
It's cool ohhhh nothing wrong with it, the only time the problem starts is when he doesn't make the effort to clean up his mess. angry .

My bones are paining me, I don't want trouble this evening. Let me just go with my wahala. lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Ladies Do You Love When Guys Cum On Your Boobs??? by SmellingAnus(m): 6:52pm On May 31, 2018
do you prefer he cums in her anus grin
Re: Ladies Do You Love When Guys Cum On Your Boobs??? by Babyforever(f): 6:57pm On May 31, 2018
Oluwasaeon:
Do you want me to cum on your boobs, Babyforever ?
No i want you to came #Teamvirgin
Re: Ladies Do You Love When Guys Cum On Your Boobs??? by Oluwasaeon(m): 9:04pm On May 31, 2018
Babyforever:
No i want you to came #Teamvirgin
Yinmu undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Choi.lady Dressed Crazy For Halloween With Her Jaw-dropping Boobs On Display(pix / Enchanted / 10 Things Ladies Do After A Break-up By Chinenye Ugonna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.