Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,844 members, 7,828,074 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:35 PM

Stop Paying For Dates With Platonic Female Friends. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Stop Paying For Dates With Platonic Female Friends. (749 Views)

7 Nigerian Women On Platonic Friendships With Men / What Is The Extent Of Financial Help You Can Offer A Platonic Friend? / Is It Proper For A Married Woman To Have A Platonic Male Friend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stop Paying For Dates With Platonic Female Friends. by Barayeks(m): 5:34am On May 31, 2018
Dear kings, stop spending money to "hang out" with platonic female friends unless she pays for your hangouts once in a while (these type are so few they could go extinct, but for the few available we appreciate y'all). Why should you always pay to hang with platonic female friends? What are you paying for? Her time? Her company? Is her time more valuable than yours?

Don't be stupid please.

4 Likes

Re: Stop Paying For Dates With Platonic Female Friends. by emi14: 6:13am On May 31, 2018
Who invited her or requested for hangouts? Stay away from her she not gonna look for you.
I believe Op is still jobless and struggling with finance. The joy in having ladies friends or company is not all about sex.
Re: Stop Paying For Dates With Platonic Female Friends. by SexyDenzel: 6:32am On May 31, 2018
emi14:
Who invited her or requested for hangouts? Stay away from her she not gonna look for you.
I believe Op is still jobless and struggling with finance. The joy in having ladies friends or company is not all about sex.
The joy of having lady friends or company?! are you fvcking serious?! please somebody pinch me. Did a human being that uses oxygen and have brains just say the joy if having female friend's company? Who raises these SIMPs? So many suckers? Not a single self-esteem or self respect. You value female company so much that you don't mind paying for them to hangout with you because youre paying and they will be on oshofree matters.
You can spend or hangout with a good female friend most times but if you guys have gone out for like 8times and she never offered to pay or even buy you something no matter how small then treat her the same.
Do you know you can make them want to be with you without having to pay? rather by spending on yourself and other things and your coordination? Many supposed males have been brainwashed and turned into punks with bltch mentality. Effeminate.

7 Likes

Re: Stop Paying For Dates With Platonic Female Friends. by ElsonMorali: 6:51am On May 31, 2018
Maybe if you spent your time trying to get a job instead of hanging out with "platonic female friends", then you won't have to pay for her drinks.

But if you've asked her to hang out with you, then you're duty bound to be the man in that scenario.
Re: Stop Paying For Dates With Platonic Female Friends. by imitateMe(m): 7:10am On May 31, 2018
You have a point. There is nothing bad if you guys go dutch on a date. We aren't in the 17th century.
Well, for most guys, it's like a business venture - they spend only to use and dump her. Lavish spending is not a guarantee of love.
Re: Stop Paying For Dates With Platonic Female Friends. by Barayeks(m): 7:11am On May 31, 2018
Thank you boss, I see you've been "red pilled"#mgtow. I'm not replying any of these Simps

SexyDenzel:
The joy of having lady friends or company?! are you fvcking serious?! please somebody pinch me. Did a human being that uses oxygen and have brains just say the joy if having female friend's company? Who raises these SIMPs? So many suckers? Not a single self-esteem or self respect. You value female company so much that you don't mind paying for them to hangout with you because youre paying and they will be on oshofree matters.
You can spend or hangout with a good female friend most times but if you guys have gone out for like 8times and she never offered to pay or even buy you something no matter how small then treat her the same.
Do you know you can make them want to be with you without having to pay? rather by spending on yourself and other things and your coordination? Many supposed males have been brainwashed and turned into punks with bltch mentality. Effeminate.
Re: Stop Paying For Dates With Platonic Female Friends. by Barayeks(m): 7:19am On May 31, 2018
I think that write up is very comprehensive, enough for someone with at least 2 active brain cells to comprehend. Friendships shouldn't be parasitic. Male friends take turns to handle the bills when guys go out to chill but the so-called 'platonic female friends' are always freeloading. They hardly initiate outings because they do not want to pay for it. People who find it difficult to even spend their own money on themselves let alone on a group of 'platonic male friends'.
Re: Stop Paying For Dates With Platonic Female Friends. by pedrilo: 10:15am On May 31, 2018
our girls are programmed like that and it is bad.
they want u to always take care of the bill weda in a relationship wit u or not.
our ladies just have the parasitic mindset.
for me, i dnt hang out wit such leeches though
Re: Stop Paying For Dates With Platonic Female Friends. by Shugarlord213: 10:31am On May 31, 2018
I do pay but when she buys more than even 2k stuff when i never fuvk her I just abandon her there and i make sure i buy 2 meat pie or chicken pie on her head

I go just do like say I wan carry my wallet for car, enter car reverse and move munching my meat pie

When playing with a devil (Nigerian girls) use a long spoon

(1) (Reply)

I’ve Been Proposed To 3 Times – Nicki Minaj Asked Ladies To Know Their Worth / 12 Types Of Women Every Man Shouldn't Marry If He Wants Peace / 'Before You Date Man Post His Picture Online To See If He Has Other Girl'- Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.