Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,320 members, 7,819,085 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:59 AM

The Return Of The NL FAMILY SECTION DEACTIVATORS! - Family (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Return Of The NL FAMILY SECTION DEACTIVATORS! (20380 Views)

Nl Family Section Scandals And Oopsies. . . . . Memory Lane. / Family section gist hub / Who Is The Most Popular Figure On Nairaland Family Section (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Return Of The NL FAMILY SECTION DEACTIVATORS! by KanwuliaExtra: 7:01pm On Jun 13, 2018
EfemenaXY:

See question o!

C’mon go to work jor cheesy

I don come back sef. . . go again. cheesy
I did not refuse o. wink
E easy to be 'feminist' wey fit pay 'groom's price'? tongue
Re: The Return Of The NL FAMILY SECTION DEACTIVATORS! by EfemenaXY: 7:03pm On Jun 13, 2018
KanwuliaExtra:

I don come back sef. . . go again. cheesy
I did not refuse o. wink
E easy to be 'feminist' wey fit pay 'groom's price'? tongue

Haha!

Good girl cheesy
Re: The Return Of The NL FAMILY SECTION DEACTIVATORS! by Gboliwe: 8:39pm On Jun 13, 2018
EfemenaXY:

What show of shame? Abeg post the link lipsrsealed

Uncle r231, come and give us live video grin
Re: The Return Of The NL FAMILY SECTION DEACTIVATORS! by r231(m): 2:57pm On Jun 14, 2018

1 Like

Re: The Return Of The NL FAMILY SECTION DEACTIVATORS! by wonlasewonimi: 3:02pm On Jun 14, 2018
Re: The Return Of The NL FAMILY SECTION DEACTIVATORS! by r231(m): 3:44pm On Jun 14, 2018
wonlasewonimi:

Are you following this useless woman?

Jesu!!!!!

Heck no
Re: The Return Of The NL FAMILY SECTION DEACTIVATORS! by Gboliwe: 10:31pm On Jun 14, 2018
r231:

Jesu!!!!!

Heck no

grin grin grin grin

Why are you afraid? She would reveal your secret life I'm London Ani?
Re: The Return Of The NL FAMILY SECTION DEACTIVATORS! by Nobody: 8:16am On Jun 15, 2018
Re: The Return Of The NL FAMILY SECTION DEACTIVATORS! by ahnie: 8:58am On Jun 15, 2018
Unicorn97:

Babe its all over Nairaland. A popular gist with that appears true. Coogar was indicted. Victims spoke up and many secrets were revealed.

Jennykadry, a married woman went as nasty as sending nudes to him and he blackmailed her. She deactivated.

stop spreading lies,it hurts to be accused of something one never did.did you saw d nudes?please fear God!

2 Likes

Re: The Return Of The NL FAMILY SECTION DEACTIVATORS! by Gboliwe: 3:20pm On Jun 17, 2018
I am shooked shocked shocked shocked

I just saw a popular moderator who hasn't logged into this site with his moderator handle since 2016 yet he is still a moderator. Is he a ghost worker?

As if that's not enough wahala, he turns out to be a scammer. He scanned some persons with an alternate account but has his real ID splashed here.

Na wa oooo scammers everywhere
Re: The Return Of The NL FAMILY SECTION DEACTIVATORS! by Sagamite(m): 1:16pm On Sep 11, 2018
EfemenaXY:
This is such a fun thread

Now where’s Sagamite to complete our happy families picture tongue cheesy

GBAM!

I dey kampe.

A shame I missed this thread sha. grin

https://www.nairaland.com/4474379/siena-gbudje-exposed..ladies-careful-members/15#67265985

I got shitloads of mentions there that I had nice responses to. grin grin grin grin

Who locked the thread? angry

@ujuJoan2 @ifyalways @sassysure @dyt @Gboliwe @Jarus @JoannaSedley @armyofone
Re: The Return Of The NL FAMILY SECTION DEACTIVATORS! by EfemenaXY: 6:40pm On Dec 13, 2018
Sagamite:

GBAM!

I dey kampe.

A shame I missed this thread sha. grin

https://www.nairaland.com/4474379/siena-gbudje-exposed..ladies-careful-members/15#67265985

I got shitloads of mentions there that I had nice responses to. grin grin grin grin

Who locked the thread? angry

@ujuJoan2 @ifyalways @sassysure @dyt @Gboliwe @Jarus @JoannaSedley @armyofone

That’s because you’ve got a life outside Nland.

Howdy? Long time smiley

1 Like

Re: The Return Of The NL FAMILY SECTION DEACTIVATORS! by Nobody: 9:11am On Dec 14, 2018
EfemenaXY:

That’s because you’ve got a life outside Nland.

Howdy? Long time smiley

Hi babe cheesy
How are u and family?

Longest time grin kiss

I'm actually permanently in your hood for sometime now tongue
D cold is hitting me left, right and centre cheesy
Aside that, all is well.
Re: The Return Of The NL FAMILY SECTION DEACTIVATORS! by TheCongo2: 2:26am On Dec 24, 2018
JennyKadry2:

There is a thread on Siena's failed marriage. Go through it and see how people CONFIDENTLY posted that some "married women" deactivated their accounts because their NLD lovers threatened to expose their nudes.

Why anyone....even people who are also "married" would want to believe such. See the way the story was sweeting them. My respect for Ujujoan and Kanwulia tripled after I read their posts on that thread.

Some even claimed I deactivated immediately after my supposed love affair with Coogar was discovered/exposed. That was why I quoted the day I deactivated and the day the supposed claim was made.

I also checked the Coogar fraud thread, the guy continued to deny on there that there was nothing between us but mba some people just wanted to continue to believe their own tales...that was the only thing that kept them going. It was like oxygen in their lungs, without the oxygen they would be dead.

Hey Jenny, nice to see you back on Nairaland. How is Australia,?

Sorry for the loss of your father

1 Like

Re: The Return Of The NL FAMILY SECTION DEACTIVATORS! by armyofone(m): 3:58pm On Dec 25, 2018
Merry Christmas / Happy Holiday to you KanwuliaExtra, Jenny, Sagamite, EfemenaXY, Ifyalways and everyone!

1 Like

Re: The Return Of The NL FAMILY SECTION DEACTIVATORS! by KanwuliaExtra: 5:13pm On Dec 25, 2018
armyofone:
Merry Christmas / Happy Holiday to you KanwuliaExtra, Jenny, Sagamite, EfemenaXY, Ifyalways and everyone!

Hello darling sis! kiss kiss kiss
Happy holidays.
One love always. cheesy
I dey bed dey chill o.
No outing. Netflix from dusk to dawn. cheesy

1 Like

Re: The Return Of The NL FAMILY SECTION DEACTIVATORS! by KanwuliaExtra: 5:16pm On Dec 25, 2018
armyofone:

Happy holidays.
One love always. cheesy
I dey bed dey chill o.

Oga don cook full ground! grin

1 Like

Re: The Return Of The NL FAMILY SECTION DEACTIVATORS! by ifyalways(f): 10:22pm On Dec 25, 2018
KanwuliaExtra:

Happy holidays.
One love always. cheesy
I dey bed dey chill o.
AJJJJJJJJJJJ. kiss kiss kiss kiss

Happy holidays darling.May 2019 be kind to you and yours, bless you with good health and happiness.
Re: The Return Of The NL FAMILY SECTION DEACTIVATORS! by ifyalways(f): 10:26pm On Dec 25, 2018
armyofone:
Merry Christmas / Happy Holiday to you Ifyalways and everyone!
Onye Army kiss
Happy holidays to you, CO and the lil battalion. cheesy

More okporoko and ugba to your soup in 2019.
More blessings and more importantly, Gods protection, peace and good health to your family.

Semper Fi

1 Like

Re: The Return Of The NL FAMILY SECTION DEACTIVATORS! by KanwuliaExtra: 11:24am On Dec 26, 2018
ifyalways:

AJJJJJJJJJJJ. kiss kiss kiss kiss

Happy holidays darling.May 2019 be kind to you and yours, bless you with good health and happiness.

grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

Happy holidays to you and your wonderful family. kiss kiss kiss
More success, love, peace, joy, happiness and good health to you and yours always! kiss kiss kiss
Re: The Return Of The NL FAMILY SECTION DEACTIVATORS! by JennyKadry2: 1:18am On Dec 27, 2018
TheCongo2:

Hey Jenny, nice to see you back on Nairaland. How is Australia,?

Sorry for the loss of your father

TheCongo kiss kiss kiss kiss I am well. How are you? oh how the great family section have fallen. I remember those naughty threads with your professional and expert opinion. grin cheesy kiss

1 Like

Re: The Return Of The NL FAMILY SECTION DEACTIVATORS! by JennyKadry2: 1:19am On Dec 27, 2018
armyofone:

Happy holidayssss kiss kiss kiss

KanwuliaExtra:

Happy holidays.
One love always. cheesy
I dey bed dey chill o.

You sure say no be the same mama born us shocked shocked. Na Netflix matter for Christmas oo

Happy holidays Kanwuliwuli kiss

1 Like

Re: The Return Of The NL FAMILY SECTION DEACTIVATORS! by ifyalways(f): 3:25pm On Dec 27, 2018
KanwuliaExtra:

grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

Happy holidays to you and your wonderful family. kiss kiss kiss
More success, love, peace, joy, happiness and good health to you and yours always! kiss kiss kiss
Thank you. cool
Re: The Return Of The NL FAMILY SECTION DEACTIVATORS! by EfemenaXY: 4:04pm On Dec 29, 2018
armyofone:

Season's greetings to you too love!

And to KanwuliaExtra, Jenny, Sagamite (my run-away-husband), IfyAlways, Mindfulness, and BabeOsisis too

Love you guys! kiss kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: The Return Of The NL FAMILY SECTION DEACTIVATORS! by EfemenaXY: 4:07pm On Dec 29, 2018
sassysure:

Hi babe cheesy
How are u and family?

Longest time grin kiss

I'm actually permanently in your hood for sometime now tongue
D cold is hitting me left, right and centre cheesy
Aside that, all is well.

I don't know/recall/remember/recognise this username. sad

But we're all fine, thanks...
Re: The Return Of The NL FAMILY SECTION DEACTIVATORS! by EfemenaXY: 4:11pm On Dec 29, 2018
KanwuliaExtra:

Happy holidays.
One love always. cheesy
I dey bed dey chill o.

Lolzzz!!! Same thing here.

At this rate, I really should become a Netflix shareholder. How've you been though? cheesy
Re: The Return Of The NL FAMILY SECTION DEACTIVATORS! by Nobody: 7:25pm On Dec 29, 2018
EfemenaXY:

I don't know/recall/remember/recognise this username. sad

But we're all fine, thanks...
Okay o.
Issorait.

It's y and p anyway.
Happy New year.
Re: The Return Of The NL FAMILY SECTION DEACTIVATORS! by EfemenaXY: 10:35pm On Dec 29, 2018
sassysure:

Okay o.
Issorait.

It's y and p anyway.
Happy New year.

Ah! wink

Happy New Year dear smiley
Re: The Return Of The NL FAMILY SECTION DEACTIVATORS! by KanwuliaExtra: 6:32am On Dec 30, 2018
EfemenaXY:

Lolzzz!!! Same thing here.

At this rate, I really should become a Netflix shareholder. How've you been though? cheesy

Happy holidays sis! cheesy
Doing SUPER!
Thanks for asking. kiss
May 2019 meet us all highly-favored and blessed.
Amen.
Re: The Return Of The NL FAMILY SECTION DEACTIVATORS! by ahiboilandgas: 8:38am On May 25, 2020
JennyKadry2:
There is no drum to beat. I am not here for this

I just need to catch up with my long lost lovessss. Efemenaxy, debrief, edwife, chaircover, UjuJoan, Kanwuliaa, e.t.c.
please what the name of the school your niece is attending in canada. Am also sponsoring a family member he first is in Ireland and finding difficult to get a professional job after graduating with no clear part to pr ..now i want to guide this one ...he very young 18 years thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

6 Ways To Be A Better Listener / Would You Choose A Good Marriage Over Career? / Ladies, Is It A Bad Thing To Wash For Your Husband's Mother?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.